SHould the rocket be sent up the river for a while?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

SHould the rocket be sent up the river for a while?

Post by smackaholic »

For fibbing to the feds?

i'm still looking through my copy of the constitution for the part that covers MLB drug use, but, that's the topic for another thread.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: SHould the rocket be sent up the river for a while?

Post by Screw_Michigan »

His dumbass could have claimed fifth amendment, but Clemens was so vain he thought he could lie under oath and get away with it. Time to pay the piper, dumbfuck. And shove your kids' names up your fucking ass.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

If he goes I've got first dibs on his stereo.
Mustang
Don Cherry

Post by Mustang »

Screw's right. He didn't have to say anything......but did. WTF? Feds take lying to them very seriously...which they should.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The two dumbest things a person can do is lie under oath (whether in court or in front of Congress) or piss off a judge (I have experience in the latter). Testifying under oath is the cornerstone of the American judicial system.

Regarding Clemens, it's pretty simple. He's been telling people his entire life to get fucked and getting his way and he was hellbent on doing the same to Congress. Dumbfuck.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

To understand the sheer gall and arrogance displayed by Clemens, you need look no further than Timothy Geithner. Everyone at the Fed is effectively immune from prosecution, yet he still was vague, evasive and sprouted a brutal case of situational amnesia.

Clemons doesn't deserve a long sentence, just enough time for every Red Sox fan the federal pen to go yard on his shitpipe.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:The two dumbest things a person can do is lie under oath (whether in court or in front of Congress) or piss off a judge (I have experience in the latter). Testifying under oath is the cornerstone of the American judicial system.

Regarding Clemens, it's pretty simple. He's been telling people his entire life to get fucked and getting his way and he was hellbent on doing the same to Congress. Dumbfuck.
so, what you're saying is slicky willy should have fried too, right?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:The two dumbest things a person can do is lie under oath (whether in court or in front of Congress) or piss off a judge (I have experience in the latter). Testifying under oath is the cornerstone of the American judicial system.

so, what you're saying is slicky willy should have fried too, right?

Well now, that depends on what the definition of "used performance enhancing drugs" is.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mikey wrote:Well now, that depends on what the definition of "used performance enhancing drugs" is.
I believe alcohol was Slick Willard's PED of choice.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.