LT is not a creep

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

trev
New Sheriff in Town

LT is not a creep

Post by trev »

For all of you that hate on the nickname LT, I'm here to say it appears the LT you covet is a creepy criminal. Lawrence Taylor. Not LT.

I laughed and laughed when I thought of dins and ucant and their undying love for LT.
Paul
Elwood

Re: LT is not a creep

Post by Paul »

....and here we go! :popcorn:
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I'd love to see a link where I expessed any sort of love for LT.

Enjoyed watching him play.

My past references to him of late simply revolved around Chargertards' ignorance of anything that happened in the NFL prior to the current century...

which is still fucking funny.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

trev's handwringing church lady act is always refreshing.

"He's a...a...CREEP!"

She really is sweet, isn't she? So homey and Aunt Bee-ish, forever redolent of blackberry pie straight from the oven...mmmm, trev, you cockles warmer, you!
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

See:

Shawne "The Juice" Merroidrage

Antonio "Too Tall" Gates

How about nicknaming a big DL The Fridge?

Biggest clown act of any fanbase, for sure.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Worse than Pokes Fan? Worse than 'Duh Fan?

That may be stretching things a bit.

trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Dinsdale wrote:I'd love to see a link where I expessed any sort of love for LT.

Enjoyed watching him play.

My past references to him of late simply revolved around Chargertards' ignorance of anything that happened in the NFL prior to the current century...

which is still fucking funny.
Feel free to deny your "past references." Spin, lie spin, boy.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Dinsdale wrote:See:

Shawne "The Juice" Merroidrage

Antonio "Too Tall" Gates

How about nicknaming a big DL The Fridge?
Yes, because those are said players initials? Tard.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Van wrote:trev's handwringing church lady act is always refreshing.

"He's a...a...CREEP!"

She really is sweet, isn't she? So homey and Aunt Bee-ish, forever redolent of blackberry pie straight from the oven...mmmm, trev, you cockles warmer, you!
What should I call him Vannie?

Give me a lesson.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

trev, for starters, what you ought to call him is the Greatest Linebacker Who Ever Lived (very possibly), because that's his only relevance. Nobody really gives a shit about the off-the-field misadventures of these dolts, especially once they're retired. That's what I keep trying to drum through your thick skull, yet you keep wanting to whip out your sobbing doily every time another story comes down the pike about one more athlete who didn't live up to your pie-in-the-sky expectations of how these upstanding young men ought to behave.

Athletes - both male and female - thoroughly enjoy pussy, especially young pussy. Athletes also tend to be lunkheads with too much time on their hands and too much money in their pockets. Combine these things, and Untoward Shit Happens.

Are you forever going to keep working yourself into a Pine-Sol scented lather of sanctimonious outrage over this shameful reality?

Newsflash: They ain't all Peyton Manning. Some of them are a few killer genes away from a life that was never going to lead anywhere except straight to the state pen, so just watch what they do on the field, and quit hopping on your judgmental high-horse every time another Tiger/Roethlisberger/Chmura/LT incident interrupts your enraptured viewing of Entertainment Tonight.

trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Van, this is more about the dolts who came in here day after day spouting off about how classy the "real" LT was vs. LT.

I really don't care what kind of mis-deeds they do off the field. I don't care about Ben R. or LT or the skanks that get involved with them. I do care about underage prostitution. I will call out Ben in a heartbeat when he does stupid stuff. Now I'm calling out the fools that ran their mouth in here about "LT."
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

A fact almost as gripping as Lafake James in an NBA basketball game....

Van
Spammer

This has all been done in less then a year or two ???

When is the right time to call social services ?

poptart wrote:Oakland is a shithole.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

trev wrote: I do care about underage prostitution.
How much ya "pulling" this month ?

I love having south Americans patrolling our borders.

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

trev wrote:Van, this is more about the dolts who came in here day after day spouting off about how classy the "real" LT was vs. LT.
Link?

You're completely making that up. People ragged on Tomlinson, sure - mvscal, mostly - but I guarantee you that nobody here ever extolled the virtues of Lawrence Taylor's character. "Class" and "Lawrence Taylor" have never been uttered in the same breath, not unless "has no" was also included.

You couldn't be more off base on that one.
I really don't care what kind of mis-deeds they do off the field. I don't care about Ben R. or LT or the skanks that get involved with them. I do care about underage prostitution. I will call out Ben in a heartbeat when he does stupid stuff. Now I'm calling out the fools that ran their mouth in here about "LT."
If you have a problem with underage prostitutes, take that up with the pimps who beat them into having to do the job. I'm sure you're aware that LT was supposedly led to believe that while the girl was a whore she was at least an eighteen-year-old whore. What, did you expect him to card a hooker?

As for "LT", the only thing people ran their mouth about was that he's the original and real LT. That's it, and it's indisputable. Nobody ever said he was a swell guy and a solid, upstanding role model in the community. He's just LT: a former ferocious LB who's apparently otherwise pretty much a dirtbag.

trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Van, you didn't even frequent this forum when this was happening. Really. So, shut up, kid. :D

And as far as underage prostitutes, they are truly kids. The pimp is to blame, sure. The John isn't Mr. Innocent in the matter.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

trev wrote:Van, you didn't even frequent this forum when this was happening. Really. So, shut up, kid. :D
The guy has close to 12,000 posts in just a year or so....

... he has many issues not discussed here.

trev wrote:And as far as underage prostitutes, they are truly kids.

This is where the MONEY comes from in San Diego.....

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

trev, why don't you go ahead and back up some of the outright lies you've told here?

Here, I'll get you started, you foul, lying skank...

search.php
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Wait.........who the fuck ever called Lawrence Taylor "classy"? I mean, ever?

You stupid bitch. The whole deal was mocking BoltDolts for usurping an iconic NFL nickname and thinking they re-invented the wheel. The only time anyone has ever used a legend's nickname is to hype a rookie as the second coming of said legend, and that usually comes with the demeaning "baby" tag in front of it. I can only think of one instance where someone ripped off a nickname and actually lived up to it and that was a fucking pro wrestler.

You and typical Chargertards thought it was cute and those with fully functioning frontal lobes thought it was laughably lame. I'm cool with us both being right on this one.

trev wrote:Van, you didn't even frequent this forum when this was happening.
Seeing how badly you are failing at remembering the past, the only response to this is...............

wait for it

DO YOU?!?
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Dinsdale wrote:trev, why don't you go ahead and back up some of the outright lies you've told here?

Here, I'll get you started, you foul, lying skank...

search.php
You called LT a douchbag, didn't you? All while you insinuated Taylor was a high class guy who played with a broken leg. I'm just reminding you of it, being the latest news on your guy Taylor.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

R Jack, no need to get hysterical about someone's initials being used for a nickname. It actually happens a lot and is pretty common.

And...

Your precious legend is not being too classy lately.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Hysterical? No shit.

You are bending over backwards screaming "I told you so" about something no one said because you are too Goddamn stupid to remember how those comical discussions of the LT nickname went down. Either that or you are flat out lying about the gist of said comical discussions and, just like your noon vodka induced halitosis, you are hoping no one notices.

Hysterical? Indeed.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

trev, people defended LT's nic, not his classiness. That never happened. Dins never did that, R-Jack never did that, pop never did that, Bill Parcells never did that...nobody ever did that. His own mother never did that.

You're confusing the defense of his football legacy and nic with people saying he was classier than Tomlinson. Nope. Nobody ever said that. They may have ragged on "Complanian" but they didn't do so by saying LT was a better, classier person.

Oh, and m2? Check your dates. My start date here was in '05, not last year. Yes, I took some time off a couple years ago, but I'd already put in a couple-few years here before then.

DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Smoke another bowl trev.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

trev wrote:Your precious legend is not being too classy lately.
Vodka induced haze much?

The word class and Lawrence Taylor were never mentioned in the same breath. Lilly Tomlin took some heat in this forum after she called into question the class of Belichick and the Patriots. Later on, she sat on the bench sulking while Rivers played with a torn ligament. She sorta KHOA there, don’t ya think?

No one ever said Lawrence Taylor exuded class. After all, he was confirmed crackhead before I ever registered on SC3, never mind this board.

Feel free to STFU after you recover from your latest blackout. And clean up your cumstache...
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:The word class and Lawrence Taylor were never mentioned in the same breath.
Van wrote:"Class" and "Lawrence Taylor" have never been uttered in the same breath, not unless "has no" was also included.
:mrgreen:

trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Semantics. You guys are good at it.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

You still haven't sobered up? Sheesh.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Spin. trev is really bad at it.

R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

trev wrote:Semantics. You guys are good at it.
Jesus, you can't even run up a white flag without fucking it up.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

trev wrote:You called LT a douchbag, didn't you?
I'm certain that I've refered to Taylor as a douchebag, probably many times.

This reinforces your point how?
All while you insinuated Taylor was a high class guy
search.php
???
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I believe it was LT you called an unclassy douchebag. You compared him to Lawrence Taylor. I'm not giong to search the forum, you can if you have the time.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

trev wrote: I'm not giong to search the forum, you can if you have the time.
Of course not. You are going to roll over and play dead once everyone knows you are full of shit, just like always.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

trev, just because someone calls Tomlinson a douchebag and says Taylor is the real LT, that doesn't mean they're saying LT is classy. They're simply ragging on Tomlinson.

You could search high and low, and I'll guarantee you that no one on this board ever described LT as "classy." He's long been well known for being anything but. As a player, LT was one of my three or four all-time favorites. He's certainly in my top three among defenders, and even I would never try to describe the guy's character in any sort of flattering terms.

trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

What? They actually did praise Taylor and scorn LT. But, whatever. I don't sit and argue to the death with asshats. No, that's not a white flag, by the way. I'll be here to point out this stuff as time goes by. As painful as it might be. Van, you weren't around when most of it happened.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

trev wrote:I believe it was LT you called an unclassy douchebag. You compared him to Lawrence Taylor. I'm not giong to search the forum, you can if you have the time.
Trev,

LT=Lawrence Taylor.

Tell me you knew?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Most people call LT, LT and Lawrence Taylor, Lawrence Taylor, these days.

:wink:
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

trev wrote:Most people call LT, LT and Lawrence Taylor, Lawrence Taylor, these days.

Are you suffering from some kind of disorder where you have to type the same guy's name 4 times? Lawrence Taylor is LT. Just trying to help.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

trev wrote:What? They actually did praise Taylor and scorn LT. But, whatever. I don't sit and argue to the death with asshats. No, that's not a white flag, by the way. I'll be here to point out this stuff as time goes by. As painful as it might be. Van, you weren't around when most of it happened.
That's because it never happened. Funny, trev, how the entire board will back me on that. Not one person here is going to step up and support you with something along the lines of "trev is right. So-and-so did say LT is classier than Tomlinson."

Try something else, trev. That dog won't hunt. You've entirely made this whole thing up. People ripped on Tomlinson, and you took those rips and turned them into statements of support concerning LT's character. You did that in your own mind; it never happened on these pages.

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

trev wrote:Most people call LT, LT and Lawrence Taylor, Lawrence Taylor, these days.

Nope. LT is, was and always will be LT. Tomlinson is never referred to as LT when Lawrence Taylor is in the room or the discussion.

Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Bail out Trev...please.
Go Bucs, Gators