new here

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Dickbag
Fuckin' Noob

new here

Post by Dickbag »

Look, I need some (free) legal advice and heard this was the place to go. Here's the backstory...

At Sears, where I work, there's this fat, grotesque pile of shebeast named Trina who I've been checking out for the past couple months. I call it checking out, I think the courts technically call it "stalking." But whatever. This chick is straight up fucking NASTY. She's fat, ugly, poor, dirty, pregnant, smokes, boozes, 4 kids, whorish, stretch marks, tats, mudshark, fat, slutty, cracked out, hideous, shits kids, fat, and disgustingly fat. On days she looks REALLY good, she kinda looks like a walking vomit-filled balloon. Thing is, this hideous waste of lard gets my shaft rock hard, and when I think about her, I have to beat it furiously like a college dorm kid who's only got a 2 minute window of time before his roommate gets home from class.

Several months back I purchased this used church van to cruise my neighborhood and scope out fat milfs with huge tits while I fondle my ridiculously hairy balls and pound cheap whiskey like a dehydrated Somalian slugging back a bottle of Dasani.

A couple of weeks ago I decided to roll up to work in the van on my day off, and parked in the back of the building where people go to take smoke breaks, including Trina. The parking lot is usually pretty full so I thought it was fairly discreet. I had a good view of the break area, which is just a rotting bench and a dying strip of lawn covered in cigarette butts. Mostly from Trina, the godawful cow.

I looked down at my watch. 11:57. She should be out soon to get her cancer fix, I thought. I prepped by loosening the draw string on my tattered Champion sweatpants and pulled them down about a quarter of the way. NEVER completely off. I'm a pro at this, and've learned firsthand all the dos and don'ts of public meatbeating. I've gotten to the point to which I can assume complete normalcy, with dick in hand, in 2.4 seconds, if I notice someone approaching the van. Going commando underneath is KEY, as you don't have time to negotiate around the underwear when some cockblocking fuckhole is drawing near you.

On the passenger seat I had four miniature bottles of Scoresby, and I cracked the first one and hammered it down in one effortless gulp. I cracked the second one and did the same, as whiskey streamed down the sides of my unshaven, crusty mouth, and joined the other liquor stains on my Big Dogs t-shirt. It reeked of whiskey, of course, but also of a mustard, vomit, and Wild Tiger man musk. I downed the other bottles and tossed em in an empty McDonald's bag. At that point I was feeling pretty good, so I started finger-stroking my raging balls waiting for Trina to step outside.

As I sat and watched, finally, the door to the building charged opened, and out swayed Trina like a buoy in the ocean ensconsed in fat rolls. She wasted no time, and started sucking down a heater like a free corndog or a black cock. Either one. The way she had her stubbled upper lip wrapped around that thing, sweet jesus, I almost firehosed all over my windshield right then and there. But I stopped, and collected myself, wanting to savor the jerk. But, shit, who was I kidding? In no time at all my hand was seizuring all over my dick and I was about to blast one for the ages, then arrogantly walk to first base and admire my shot. Until it fucking happened.

I saw my supervisor, Tom, due west of me about 20 yards away, heading toward the van. He looked like he emerged from a Kohl's clearance rack, had his name tag perfectly centered, and sauntered with all kinds of phony bravado. FUCK THAT ASSHOLE, I thought, and then belted out a hearty "SWEET MOTHER OF FUCK!" Then I quickly focused, and cleaned up with military speed and precision. He came to my window and I rolled it down.

"Heya, Larry. What's with the van?"
"Oh, umm, it's actually a loaner. My car's in the shop."
"Ahh, right. So what's the deal, you workin' for free today?"
as he shot me the double guns and a wink.
"Nah, actually I came in to pick up my paycheck. See ya inside?"
"Alllllrightio."

He shuffled off with his cheesedick Sport Clips haircut and I exhaled loudly. Fuckbag. Fortunately, my paycheck excuse was legit, so I started to gather myself to head inside. But...there was still work to do. My plan abandoned, I reached for my camera and snapped a polaroid of Trina. At least with a picture it'd last longer, I thought.

Before I went in, I sprayed myself with some aerosol deodorant to (hopefully) cover up my various stenches of shame. Shame, though, I actually had none. I always knew that my only purpose on this earth was to pound booze, beat my dick, and watch sports. Everything and anything else merely got in my way of those things.

I marched in, bypassed every single worthless soul in there, grabbed my paycheck from the HR office, and headed back out. I turned a corner down the main hallway toward the exit, and then...gulp...spotted Trina coming straight toward me. I wanted to avoid her, especially the awful small talk, but it was nearly impossible as the hallway was very narrow, and simply passing by her pillowing hamflabs would've required a bout of Twister on my part.

"Hey, Larry. Isn't it your day off?"
"Oh, uhh..."
she cut me off:
"Oh, right, it's that time isn't it? Payday!"
"heh, you betcha."

As I said that, I reached into my pocket so I could flash her my paycheck for some stupid, awkward reason. And then the polaroid fell out, hit the ground, and laid face up. Oh...fuck.

"Ooop, let me get that for ya!" she said
"NO! it's ok..."

I scurried for it, but she beat me to it and snatched it up. Then she just looked at it, puzzled. She stood in cold, utter silence and just stared at it for what seemed like an eternity. Words simply couldn't describe the amount of tension that filled the air at that very moment. I couldn't say anything. I couldn't do anything. My forehead was sweating and I could've shifted winds with my breath. She finally looked back at me, and had a horrified and foreshadowed look on her face. Images of HR reps and police reports loomed in my head.

One thing I noticed in the picture, half of her face was blurred and glazed over with what appeared to be a dab of my encrusted pre ejaculate. I hoped maybe that deterred her from realizing who it was in that photo, but it was plainly obvious she knew exactly what the fuck was going on. She said nothing. She backed away slowly, crammed it in her purse, turned away from me, and headed back the other direction. Me? I breezed the fuck out of there.

Basically: I'm in shambles here, folks, and don't know what to do. I know she's going to break out the big guns, and I have little defense. Resident lawyers, what's my best move here? For the love of god, please help me.
Katy

Re: new here

Post by Katy »

Suicide is your only option. Your family will thank you for it later.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

OTST--- stat !
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Wolfman wrote:OTST--- stat !
I long for the days when your rotting carcass is more heinously odororous than Dickbag's crotch. Die.
Katy

Post by Katy »

Doesn't Dickbag post at .net, too? :lol:
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Nice to see General Peters again, this time vibing on D-bag.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Rack the arrival of Dickbag.
I can't even begin to.....

just, magnificent.
War Wagon wrote:There is a God and my tomato garden is proof of that.
Doug near DC
Elwood

Post by Doug near DC »

Katy wrote:Doesn't Dickbag post at .net, too? :lol:
DING!
BarFlie
x-grunt

Post by BarFlie »

a lot if dickbags post at .net
Doug near DC
Elwood

Post by Doug near DC »

BarFlie wrote:a lot if dickbags post at .net

DING!
Katy

Post by Katy »

Doug near DC wrote:
BarFlie wrote:a lot if dickbags post at .net

DING!

It's moments like this where I get homesick for tards.net. :lol:
Katy

Post by Katy »

mvscal wrote:
Katy wrote:It's moments like this where I get homesick for tards.net. :lol:
Which is exactly where you belong, you shit sucking twat. Well, except for the fact that you're too much of a fucking drama queening attention whore for even that bucket of slop.

Go ahead and keeping blowing that trisomal Canadian simpleton, though. It's the only thing keeping your dumb ass afloat.
If you think he demodded you, you're a bigger fucking choad sucking dumbshit than I thought.

I know who demodded you and I think it's bullshit that they're leading you to believe it was Otis.

Nice of you to finally unmelt and post.
Last edited by Katy on Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Katy

Post by Katy »

Jsc810 wrote:That would be a mvscal sighting.
Ya, as soon as he thinks the coast is clear. He sent Otis a PM melting because he believed he demodded him.

:lol:
Katy

Post by Katy »

mvscal wrote:
Katy wrote:If you think he demodded you, you're a bigger fucking choad sucking dumbshit than I thought.

I know who demodded you and I think it's bullshit that they're leading you to believe it was Otis.

Nice of you to finally unmelt and post.
Shut the fuck up, you stupid bitch. Nobody and I do mean nobody gives even the slightest bit of fuck what you think.
You do. Afterall YOU took the time to respond to me about .net.

You've been hiding out over there as BostonBob being a handwringing cunt because your internet feelings were hurt.

You sucked as a mod. Plain and simple.
Katy

Post by Katy »

mvscal wrote:

That's right motherfuckers. I'm back.

Now go fuck yourselves.

You're back? You mean you're not hiding in the NFL forum anymore fingering your pussy?

Fantastic.
Katy

Post by Katy »

mvscal wrote:
Katy wrote:
Ya, as soon as he thinks the coast is clear. He sent Otis a PM melting because he believed he demodded him.

:lol:
Is this the part where you fire up your lame shit trolls, you stupid whore?

Go ahead. Bring "the funnay." Any motherfucking day now, you weak, syphillytic drip.
I'll tell you what, mvscal. No troll will ever compare to your Jimmy Rimjob troll at .net.

Genius, I tell ya, pure fucking genius.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

welcome back mv, not that you ever left.
Katy

Post by Katy »

War Wagon wrote:welcome back mv, not that you ever left.
No, his feelings are unhurt now. Someone sucked it and made it better.

Right, mvscal?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Archive.
Katy

Post by Katy »

mvscal wrote:
Katy wrote:I'll tell you what, mvscal. No troll will ever compare to your Jimmy Rimjob troll at .net.

Genius, I tell ya, pure fucking genius.
We're all real impressed with your spreadsheeting insight here. Who's gangrenous cock did you suck for that IP, you fucking coagulated jizzbucket?
I tend to leave the spreadsheeting to KC Scott.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Katy wrote: You're back? You mean you're not hiding in the NFL forum anymore fingering your pussy?
There's no hiding in the NFL forum.
Katy

Post by Katy »

War Wagon wrote:
Katy wrote: You're back? You mean you're not hiding in the NFL forum anymore fingering your pussy?
There's no hiding in the NFL forum.
Maybe, maybe not.

But mvscal was hiding.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Katy wrote: But mvscal was hiding.
I prefer to call it a sabbatical.

Dude got taken down a notch or 7, but it in no way diminishes his body of work here.

Go to your corner, katy... don't make me tell you twice.
Katy

Post by Katy »

Nobody, mvscal. I can handle myself just fine. :D

But alas, I'm pretty much pulling up stakes for Mag7. Call me run, I don't give a fuck.

I'm not comfortable with infowhores, never have been, never will be.

Trolls aren't really the problem here, it's those who are drunk with power and their newfound internet relevance.

Pull my keys to my forums please. I have no desire to continue posting here whatsoever.

Adios, fuckheads. Enjoy life here and best wishes to all.

As for the domain, Otis is transferring it over to PSUFAN as PSUFAN is a decent dude.

Katy has left the building...
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Katy wrote:I have no desire to continue posting here whatsoever.
I just hope you consulted your family first.

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Katy wrote:Nobody, mvscal. I can handle myself just fine. :D

But alas, I'm pretty much pulling up stakes for Mag7. Call me run, I don't give a fuck.

I'm not comfortable with infowhores, never have been, never will be.

Trolls aren't really the problem here, it's those who are drunk with power and their newfound internet relevance.

Pull my keys to my forums please. I have no desire to continue posting here whatsoever.

Adios, fuckheads. Enjoy life here and best wishes to all.

As for the domain, Otis is transferring it over to PSUFAN as PSUFAN is a decent dude.

Katy has left the building...

Just like that, huh?

Wow.

A little less impetuousness and burning of bridges would suit you well, dear.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Stucknut wasn't good enough.
.net wasn't good enough.
T1B wasn't good enough.

Mag7 can try to raise their game to meet Katy's standards.

You go, Goby!
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Welcome back mvscal.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

mvscal wrote:Bye....
I never said I was leaving though. :D

Welcome back, lover.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Nobody's leaving Lil. It's like Hotel California.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Katy is as prideful and headstrong as my wife.

Never forgive, never forget.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Well that's unfortunate. I enjoyed her energy and don't get what all the drama is about.

Well she shared some good tunes so in tribute.

Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

mvscal wrote:
Lillian Vernon wrote:
Well...not yet anyway.

:wink:
Why? Have you found a butt to felch to get your keys back?
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

I bet Jimmy Rimjob would vote for me to stay.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

mvscal wrote:
Lillian Vernon wrote:
Well...not yet anyway.

:wink:
That may be the first known sighting of mvscal using a winkie smiley in the recorded history of mankind.

Fuck. I sense a thawing. It's like Gorbachev is eyeing that wall, thinking, "Hmmm...."
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

I told you he was sweet on me. :oops:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Katy wrote:I'm not comfortable with infowhores, never have been, never will be.
Really? You certainly seem pretty chummy with a lot of posters and dole out information about yourself on a regular basis.

How many PM’s have you traded with other posters? How often are you in chat? How often are you on the radio? If you’re not comfortable with all the “infowhores”, perhaps you shouldn’t be perpetuating the problem.

Food for thought…
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Ok...
Katy wrote:He sent Otis a PM melting because he believed he demodded him.
Katy wrote:You've been hiding out over there as BostonBob being a handwringing cunt because your internet feelings were hurt.
Katy wrote:I'll tell you what, mvscal. No troll will ever compare to your Jimmy Rimjob troll at .net.
Katy wrote:I tend to leave the spreadsheeting to KC Scott.
I figured you would fit right in with infowhores
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
Really? You certainly seem pretty chummy with a lot of posters and dole out information about yourself on a regular basis.

How many PM’s have you traded with other posters? How often are you in chat? How often are you on the radio? If you’re not comfortable with all the “infowhores”, perhaps you shouldn’t be perpetuating the problem.

Food for thought…
You and your damn logic. She is a woman for fuck sakes
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.