Best thing to ever happen to Haiti

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Best thing to ever happen to Haiti

Post by Trampis »

Now the United States will go in either by private charitible organizations or by U.S. tax dollar and help rebuild. Those parts of the country damaged will be better than ever. Gullible church going types will be pick-pocketed by the locals, Hillary will make an appearance on behalf of Lord Obama and we'll all have warm and fuzzies.

Im not sure how this Chuck D thing works...does he get credit for this?
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Best thing to ever happen to Haiti

Post by Carson »

Those organizations and people have been in Haiti for years and have nothing to show for it.

The locals have turned most of the timber into charcoal for cooking.

Look for The Return of The Haitian Boat People. The horrah...
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

The worst thing about this is the fact that our "President" had to cancel an "energy jobs" meeting because of this. :meds:

I couldn't give a fuck about "energy jobs," whatever that fuck that means, but why would any American President have to cancel any meeting because of some natural disaster on some worthless island nobody gives a fuck about?
Samurai Gangbang
Elwood

Post by Samurai Gangbang »

Here's an idea: let's pour billions of dollars of humanitarian aid and investment in there and raise the standard of living to where it's never been before. Then after a few decades, the Democunt Marxists can start bitching about how we "subjugated" the "noble people of Haiti" for our own "racist, imperialist" ends.

sincerely,

the last 50+ years of Marxist American University rhetoric
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

Did you hear Pat Robertson's take? :lol:

It's God's wrath coming down on Haiti because they made a pact with the devil to kick out the French colonialists.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

So far no one has said it is George W Bush's/Dick Cheney's/Karl Rove's/Sarah Palin's/Rush Limbaugh's/Haliburton's fault. Maybe that is progress.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Wolfman wrote:So far no one has said it is George W Bush's/Dick Cheney's/Karl Rove's/Sarah Palin's/Rush Limbaugh's/Haliburton's fault. Maybe that is progress.
Victim complex much?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

Apparently TVO hasn't seen this thread yet.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Wolfman wrote:So far no one has said it is George W Bush's/Dick Cheney's/Karl Rove's/Sarah Palin's/Rush Limbaugh's/Haliburton's fault. Maybe that is progress.
Y'know, I haven't seen Cheney on TV over the last week.

Hmmmmm?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Well, I guess this is an official event as it has an official fox news tittle.

"The horrah in haiti"

How do you make the little trademark thingy? I don't need foxnews' lawyers after me.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Rest easy haitians, barry has said you will not be forsaken.

:meds: :meds:

Barry needs to crack a book a little more often as most anyone knows that haiti is pretty much god's forsaking test dummy. Has been for over two centuries.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Looking at pics on the tube of devastation and squalor in haiti. My first thought was, yup, looks pretty much like any other news footage I ever saw of haiti.

To show my concern and lack of forsaking, I would like to do something, anything to help them in their hour of need.

I have three or four old tires sitting around that I am willing to send to them, so no poor haitian has to go without his burning necklace.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Rack Obama. He just printed 100 million smiles to send to Haiti.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

And how will Haiti pay us back? How about we spend that money on our schools instead?
New England Patriots
2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, 2016 Champions

Boston Red Sox
2004, 2007, 2013 Champions

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

I'm shocked.

:shock:

BTW, whoever wrote that has some obviously bizarre sexual proclivities.

“He put his little vibrator in his coat-pocket and went out to hunt a half-erected steel building..."
Stanley Pickkkle

Post by Stanley Pickkkle »

smackaholic wrote: Barry needs to crack a book a little more often as most anyone knows that haiti is pretty much god's forsaking test dummy. Has been for over two centuries.

Haiti has been a shithole ever since they murderered all the White people on the island back in 1791.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Sounds like something you'd write.

:lol: :lol:
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Thank you Pat Robertson for proving the genius of Thomas Jefferson yet again.
9/27/22
Doug near DC
Elwood

Post by Doug near DC »

They could always go back to making baseballs.

Bubba
Crack Whore

Post by Bubba »

I heard God was punishing them for the slave revolt against the good Christian folk
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Lillian Vernon wrote:Apparently TVO hasn't seen this thread yet.
Huh?

Who are you?
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

Moving Sale wrote:
Lillian Vernon wrote:Apparently TVO hasn't seen this thread yet.
Huh?

Who are you?
Your worst fucking nightmare. :lv:
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

I highly doubt that.
Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

Post by Dan Vogel »

People have become so cynical. You've got the strange public remarks by Pat Robertson. And message board titles like this about it being something good for Haiti. Wow. Come on. Can't we just look at the genuine human tragedy this is and not turn it into some political game. There is nothing good about this at all. That is sick. Let's help the people. Let's show the best of America. Do your part and ask what you can do.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Lillian Vernon wrote:The worst thing about this is the fact that our "President" had to cancel an "energy jobs" meeting because of this. :meds:

I couldn't give a fuck about "energy jobs," whatever that fuck that means, but why would any American President have to cancel any meeting because of some natural disaster on some worthless island nobody gives a fuck about?
But sending U.S. troops into harm's way in a piece of shit country that nobody gives a fuck about, and which is considerably farther away from the U.S., was such a brilliant idea, wasn't it?
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:But sending U.S. troops into harm's way in a piece of shit country that nobody gives a fuck about, and which is considerably farther away from the U.S., was such a brilliant idea, wasn't it?
I know he's an idiot but so was Dubya? (IKHAIBSWD)

Awesome. KC approves of this takeless and totally fucking useless response.
Stanley Pickkkle

Jsc810 wrote:God bless them.

You are a damn pussy! This is God's method of ridding the world of it's most useless parasites.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:But sending U.S. troops into harm's way in a piece of shit country that nobody gives a fuck about, and which is considerably farther away from the U.S., was such a brilliant idea, wasn't it?
So you're finally conceding W's idiocy? Better late than never, I suppose. But why did you have to be beat over the head with it so many times before finally acknowledging it?
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Are you kidding?

Let's start with a little background...

The first time the US intervened in Haiti, not many people noticed. Few journalists were on hand in 1915, and most newspapers were willing to accept the official version. According to President Woodrow Wilson, establishing a protectorate was part of a grand effort to halt a radically evil and corrupting revolution, support the slow process of reform, and extend his policy of the open door to the world.
But that was just the cover story. Actually, Wilson saw the island nation as a geo-strategic pawn in the build up to World War I; specifically, he was worried that Germany might take advantage of the local political turmoil to establish a military base in the hemisphere. He also had other, even stronger economic reasons to seize control of the country.

Now let's look more recently...

At a September 1994 rally, Ross Perot echoed this popular prejudice in his own know-nothing style. "Haitians like a dictator," he announced, "I don't know why." The implication, underscoring his opposition to US intervention, was that he also didn't care what happened there, and neither should most people.
The Bush administration may have counted on a similar reaction when it embraced a violent uprising against Aristide beginning in late 2003, or even after it reportedly forced him to sign a resignation letter on at 2 a.m. on Sunday, February 29. According to the "ex-president," he was kidnapped at gunpoint, and flown without his knowledge to the Central African Republic. This should not be so hard to believe, since Aristide never had the current administration's support, and his inability to maintain order in an atmosphere of US-backed destabilization provided an excellent pretext for another exercise in "regime change."

And of course the Cheney 'Chimp mobsters were right there...

On February 20, US Ambassador James Foley called in a team of four military experts from the US Southern Command, based in Miami, according to the Seattle Times. Officially, their mandate was to assess threats to the embassy and its personnel. Meanwhile, as a "precautionary measure," three US naval vessels were placed on standby to go to Haiti. One was equipped with Vertical takeoff Harrier fighters and attack helicopters. At least 2000 Marines were also ready for deployment.
After Aristide's kidnapping, however, Washington made no effort to disarm its proxy paramilitary army, now slated to play a role in the transition. In other words, the Bush administration had no plans to prevent the killing of Lavalas and Aristide supporters in the wake of the president's removal. In covering the crisis, corporate media ignored both history and the role played by the CIA. Instead, so-called rebel leaders, commanders of death squads in the 1990s, were recognized as legitimate opposition spokesmen.
The Bush administration effectively scapegoated Aristide, holding him solely responsible for a worsening economic and social situation. It sounds very much like the run up to the 2003 California recall movement that replaced Grey Davis with the GOP's new star, Arnold Schwarzenegger. In truth, Haiti's economic and social crisis was largely caused by the devastating economic reforms imposed by the IMF since the 1980s. Aristide's 1994 return to power was conditioned on his acceptance of IMF economic "therapy." He complied, but was blacklisted and demonized anyway.
Canadian economist Michel Chossudovsky charges that Bush hopes to "reinstate Haiti as a full-fledged US colony, with all the appearances of a functioning democracy." The objective is to impose a puppet regime in Port-au-Prince and establish a permanent US military presence in Haiti. The US Administration ultimately seeks to militarize the Caribbean basin.

So, it is indeed the very fault of the rapacious neo imperialist corporate whores for systematically undermining any and all attempts by the Haitian people to improve their condition over the decades. The exact same heinous criminality is hard at work undermining Iraq, Afghanistan, and of course the big target, Iran.

WAKE THE FUCK UP!!
Before God was, I am
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
So you're finally conceding W's idiocy? Better late than never, I suppose. But why did you have to be beat over the head with it so many times before finally acknowledging it?
At least Bush knew better than to send a shitload of troops into Afghanistan.
BarFlie
x-grunt

Post by BarFlie »

the quake in haiti is mother natures way of kick-starting evolution. kinda like that sunami a few years ago.
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

Jsc810 wrote:God bless them.
Oh. Absolutely.

War Wagon wrote:There is a God and my tomato garden is proof of that.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I guess those poor miserable wretches can rest easy now. Hildebeast is there to "survey the damage".

I have a few questions for hil.

Is this part of the job description of sec. state?

Are you a structural engineer? Civil engineer? ANY fukking kinda engineer?

Are you maybe trained in rescue or maybe some sort of medical type stuff?

No?

Then why the fukk are you there, you attention whore cunt?

Your being there with a sizable army of support folks means someone else who might be of assistance IS NOT!!!!

Plus, your security requirements will undoubtedly get in the way of those attempting to save lives.

I don't say this as a partisan republican bomb thrower, because it pisses me off just as much when republicans do the same bullshit.

Were I HNIC, I would have a general policy of keeping worthless fukking politicians away from ANY disaster area unless they had a really good reasn to be there. I realize that other brain dead pols would point out that going there shows "they care", but, seems to me that even our braindead electorate should understand the concept of staying the fukk out of the way when neccessary.
Stanley Pickkkle

smackaholic wrote:I guess those poor miserable wretches can rest easy now. Hildebeast is there to "survey the damage".

No?

Your being there with a sizable army of support folks means someone else who might be of assistance IS NOT!!!!

Plus, your security requirements will undoubtedly get in the way of those attempting to save lives.

I don't say this as a partisan republican bomb thrower, because it pisses me off just as much when republicans do the same bullshit.

Were I HNIC, I would have a general policy of keeping worthless fukking politicians away from ANY disaster area unless they had a really good reasn to be there. I realize that other brain dead pols would point out that going there shows "they care", but, seems to me that even our braindead electorate should understand the concept of staying the fukk out of the way when neccessary.

Hitlery is in Haiti so the Obongo Administration can capitialize on the sympathy of bleeding heart faggots everywhere.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Stanley Pickkkle wrote:
smackaholic wrote:I guess those poor miserable wretches can rest easy now. Hildebeast is there to "survey the damage".

No?

Hitlery is in Haiti so the Obongo Administration can capitialize on the sympathy of bleeding heart faggots everywhere.
Actually she just went there to make retards like you melt.

Mission accomplished.
9/27/22