2009 BB...

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

2009 BB...

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Isn't it time this was put to a vote again this year... we're a little late on it. Obviously Mtool is a clear cut leader but he now formally banned, thank G-d. Maybe we should just rename the award The Mtool Board Bitch Award like it's the Maxwell or Heisman and choose from active users?

Handlers should be nominated in this thread... TIA.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Re: 2009 BB...

Post by SunCoastSooner »

BTW my nomination for this year definitely has to go to Mr. Vincent (Vito) who has been treated like a pinata the last few months with his blatant homerisms that not even his fellow shorthorns will back up and defend him on. That takes some skill at being the double B when you can even force them to think and act rationally. (Congrats to Prime on resisting these urges the last few weeks) :waz:
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

SunCoastSooner wrote:(Congrats to Prime on resisting these urges the last few weeks) :waz:
Now that was uncalled for.

BTW- Thanks for getting me addicted to The Wire and then not sending me season 5 like you said you would a year ago. I found it on the net though. Prime doesn't forget things like this.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

PrimeX wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:(Congrats to Prime on resisting these urges the last few weeks) :waz:

BTW- Thanks for getting me addicted to The Wire and then not sending me season 5 like you said you would a year ago. I found it on the net though. Prime doesn't forget things like this.
:oops:

That was my bad... I had so much shit going on at the time that it slipped my mind. Then both the football and basketball teams went tits up so I stopped frequenting the other joint... the computer simulation games everyone joined in was about all it was worthwhile participating in there for me. Didn't help your cause that I kept getting locked out of my account for months at a time over there by the usual suspects. Next time just send me a straight up email or PM me here... I owe ya for that one.

BTW I warned you they went overboard in the fifth season didn't I... :evil:
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

i think you could make a very solid case for Vito. though, he's never pretended to anything other than UTBSH. i might give Spray/Papa Willie a nomination since when you post an article about the shape of the football or that is has white stripes about 9 inches apart....he's there to tell you about the SEC and some concurring really moronic smilie use.

like post something utterly nonsensical like: the Ostrich that make JONBITCH ossobucco and SEC war cock gobbling. :lol:
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
BlindRef
Fuck State

Post by BlindRef »

My vote goes to Screw_Michigan. An absolute shit troll that brings nothing interesting to the table.

Highly underrated in his bitchness.
Those who stay will be champions.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Yeah, Screwlio and Vito both made huge runs near the end of the season. Tought call.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Isn't it about time to retire this sig? :lol:
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Isn't it about time to retire this sig? :lol:
It was supposed to read...

Those who stay forever - and by forever we're talking long enough to where you'll be as old as the feebs who make up the majority of our fanbase - will be champions. Stick around, it's bound to happen again, eventually. Tressell won't always be there, you know.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

jesus, speaking of board bitches...
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

oh buuurn
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

My vote goes to the entire SECBSH clan. It was a total team effort. Kinda like how some running backs attribute their prize to the offensive line.
SEC Ballsucking Homer
Meatgrinders 'R Us

Post by SEC Ballsucking Homer »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:My vote goes to the entire SECBSH clan.
I would like to accept this award on behalf of the 3 Amigos.

Sudden Sam, Papa Willie and Jsc810...you make me proud and please continue to carry the torch. SEC! SEC! SEC!
There is no other conference.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

:lol:

And as always, there's M Club, being his usual cunty self. Different day, same vagitosis.

M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

eh, you're arguing this is funny?
Those who stay forever - and by forever we're talking long enough to where you'll be as old as the feebs who make up the majority of our fanbase - will be champions. Stick around, it's bound to happen again, eventually. Tressell won't always be there, you know.
it's okay to admit linear arguments and humor just aren't your friends.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Yeah, M Club, I'll lie in bed night at night worried that you sit in judgment of the funnay. I'll get right on that.

M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

i put out an objective statement there. i'm sure the entire board would agree.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

I'm sure the entire board would also agree that you are to funny what m2 is to sanity and Sam is to SEC objectivity. You = morose, humorless wet blanket.

Besides, the comment you quoted clearly wasn't meant to be comedic gold. It was a simple follow up dig to Mgo's dig at Michigan. It was basic sarcasm, not a trial run for The Laff Factory.

M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

ja, i'm the humorless one here hitting *reply* ad nauseam...
Besides, the comment you quoted clearly wasn't meant to be comedic gold.
solid. it wasn't meant to be funny! too bad you were giggling to yourself when you wrote it. it doesn't work as basic sarcasm either. you've failed life.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Mace wrote:
M Club wrote:ja, i'm the humorless one here hitting *reply* ad nauseam...
Besides, the comment you quoted clearly wasn't meant to be comedic gold.
solid. it wasn't meant to be funny! too bad you were giggling to yourself when you wrote it. it doesn't work as basic sarcasm either. you've failed life.
What's your deal, Michigan man? What's your deal? :)
mclub wasn't feeling well, he had a broken finger and key board, and his friends toned down his posting. So, as you can see, you can't blame any of this on him.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

That, and the fact that M Club is utterly without a sense of humor, which he's proven over many a year here. He's the hall monitor dolt who used to narc on Dins. Christ, his posts are only marginally more interesting than Mace's.

But hey, at least his team well and truly sucks, with no end in sight.

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Sam wrote:My suggesting all season long that the SEC, other than Florida and Alabama, was way down makes me a BSH?
No, but the fact that you still pound your chest about the difficulty of an SEC schedule even while admitting the conference was way down...does. It cements it.

See, it pretty much means there is no getting through to you, because in your mind an SEC schedule is super tough, no matter what. Doesnt matter if the teams are horrible, or if the best teams play none of the good teams. It's still a tough schedule, because...

...is all you're capable of seeing.

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

My vote goes to Worked Wagon. He stepped in as a newb taking shit, and got his turdcutter dranoed.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Van wrote:That, and the fact that M Club is utterly without a sense of humor, which he's proven over many a year here. He's the hall monitor dolt who used to narc on Dins. Christ, his posts are only marginally more interesting than Mace's.

But hey, at least his team well and truly sucks, with no end in sight.
i'm pretty sure you're the first - real or imagined - to suggest i lack a sense of humor. the issue here is it's part of your sociopathy to resent anyone who asks you to explain yourself. you post clueless drivel; i post eh?; you make a bunch of shit up, change the goalposts, backtrack, flat out pretend we're discussing something different than we are; etc. mostly, though, you cover your ears and go "lalallalala...i can't hear you." in 82-paragraph format, of course.

by the by, you never have to remember what you've posted:
M Club is utterly without a sense of humor
if you always tell the truth:
Van wrote:
M Club wrote:...
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

M Crane, over the years I've probably laughed at at last one post by every single person in here. I don't play favorites. If someone posts something funny, I'll give them credit for it. Even you.

In your case, however, it rather strikes of blind squirrels. As long as you've been here, you've received very few accolades by anybody, about anything. You know football, as do most here. You're probably a decent enough guy in real life, as are probably most here, though I have my doubts about SoCalTrjn. As a poster, however, your stock-in-trade is to ankle bite; usually poorly. You don't contribute much of anything. You're like a less funny TVO.

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

PSUFAN wrote:My vote goes to Worked Wagon. He stepped in as a newb taking shit, and got his turdcutter dranoed.
zrsly?

I'm certainly not a newb.

---------------------------

No vote for anyone specific, but in general:

Those posters who have the need to use the quote feature and C&P every last sentence of every last paragraph in a multi-embedded string of posts... to offer up a one line, insignificant response.

Page stretching, bandwidth stealing, scrollwheel breaking asswipes, you know who you are.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Van wrote:M Crane, over the years I've probably laughed at at last one post by every single person in here. I don't play favorites. If someone posts something funny, I'll give them credit for it. Even you.

In your case, however, it rather strikes of blind squirrels. As long as you've been here, you've received very few accolades by anybody, about anything. You know football, as do most here. You're probably a decent enough guy in real life, as are probably most here, though I have my doubts about SoCalTrjn. As a poster, however, your stock-in-trade is to ankle bite; usually poorly. You don't contribute much of anything. You're like a less funny TVO.
hahaha, is that what you call getting taken around the block? you write some stupid shit and every once in awhile i call you out, which causes you to hit the reply button at least 18 times to say absolutely nothing. what a pussy, especially since the best thing you have going for you in life is "i root for usc."

i'm not a decent enough guy in real life. i'm only nice on this message board.

what do you mean by accolades, vagina?
Killian

Post by Killian »

M Club wrote: i'm not a decent enough guy in real life. i'm only nice on this message board.
I'll second this. You know how many times dood hung me out to dry over the middle? Fookin wanker.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

is it really considering hanging you out to dry if psu was the one waiting to deliver the hit?
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

SEC Ballsucking Homer wrote:I would like to accept this award on behalf of the 3 Amigos.

Sudden Sam, Papa Willie and Jsc810...you make me proud and please continue to carry the torch. SEC! SEC! SEC!
RACK the hell out of that!!! :lol:
Dreams......Temporary Madness
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

See Van, you were wrong.

Killian

Post by Killian »

M Club wrote:is it really considering hanging you out to dry if psu was the one waiting to deliver the hit?
Touche. The hit that was delivered at Leopolds (rip) later that night was much worse.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Toejam should get some condsideration for this prestigous award. He gave up on his team after the U-Dub loss only to come back when there was a glimmer of hope after the kal victory only to be turned away by Oregon and yet again by Stanfurd.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Indy, here's the thing, though: Do we even really consider ToeJam to be a real poster? I'm not sure that I do. Certainly he's trolling with his General Patton shtick, and that's the shit for which he's most infamous. It would seem to me that giving a troll a BB award would be the highest honor possible for that troll's handler.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Not sure there is one.

Toejam is trolling like a mofo, which brings up Van's point -- does it really count if it's done intentionally?

I could toss names out there -- like Noj with the "85 first-round picks" bit... but Jon has solid CFB takes more often than not, and is entertaining.

It'd be easy to throw JSC810Teams, merely for the 810 teams thing... but he still contributes rather than detracts.

M2? Like Toejam, everyone's been-there-done-that, and he's trying to be obnoxious and hated, so rewarding such things seems counterproductive.

So, I'm going to go ahead and nominate...

me.

C'mon -- I defend Oregon's uniforms. I espouse a belief that the PAC is at least twice as good as any other conference. I still think Texas is a big huge overrated pile of crap. I think the Big 11 should be suspended for the next 2 seasons for sucking so badly, despite the obvious fact that the champ of that shit-conference just beat my team, the champ of the conference that eclipses all others in a BCS bowl. I refuse to even open a thread that discusses anything related to ND. I can't name more than two teams in the Big East, and I'll even forget those names when they're no longer in the top 15. I'm not sure which state the University of Florida is located in, but I believe it's somewhere near Arkansas, which I pronounce "our-kansas." I believe history books have been altered to falsely show that Michigan has ever won a championship. I believe Joe Paterno died several years ago, but the network honks have placed an android in his stead to preserve TV ratings. 15 years later, and I'm still trying to hire hitmen to off Kerry Collins, since he is Satan. I believe Montana should join the SEC, since if they moved a few hundred miles, they would in fact be in the southeastern part of Montana.

What more does a guy gotta do?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

It's been done before...many times.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Dins needs to post more and dance with STDs less. That was a great post.

Because of the way he wrote it, i.e., intentionally without commas, and with the silly redundancy, this...
I still think Texas is a big huge overrated pile of crap.
...made me laugh out loud. :D

Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

He didn't get the name Jon=Bitch for nothing.
M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
the_ouskull
Vince's Heisman Celebration

Post by the_ouskull »

PrimeX wrote:

If seasons of The Wire are getting passed around like doobies, I could use 2-5 myself. I went a few too many years without HBO or Showtime, and I've been playing catch-up.

the_ouskull
Congrats, Wags. Good win.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Vito Corleone wrote:He didn't get the name Jon=Bitch for nothing.
I'm just gonna be straight up and honest with you my personal bitch, you're without a doubt the worst poster on this board (excluding trolls like m2 of course). Do you have any idea how unbelievably STUPID and clueless you have to be to think Tejas 2005 is better than 2001 Miami? I could claim Iowa's 3-9 team of 2000 was better than 2001 Miami and it would be no less retarded. Until your dumbass admits how wrong you are on this (amongst many other things), I think you should have to preface every post you make on here with the following disclaimer- "take this post with a grain of salt because I'm an idiot"