I thought this shithole had a boxing forum?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

I thought this shithole had a boxing forum?

Post by smackaholic »

Well, even if it did, it would get about as much run as soccer forum does or any of the other shit forums.

Did anyone catch the pacman cotto rumble? Had to get up too early today for work to see it myself. I understand that little flip put a pertty good ass whuppin' on the PR though.

He's one bad ass little motherfukker. Whupped dela pretty boy, rearranged that limey's horrible dental work and now moves up a div to beat up another champ.

Does Mayweather want any of that? I hope so. It would be a huge fight. Probably be a damn nice payday for both as well.

I like that little bastard. Doesn't seem to have a bit of the typical thug persona that usually comes along with boxers. I hope he beats the shit out of mayweather.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: I thought this shithole had a boxing forum?

Post by smackaholic »

if they squabble over the gate, they're idiots. it should be 50/50. plenty of dough to go around for both sides. they really ought to do this soon.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

just watched a dvd my little pinoi buddy burned of the fight.

pacman in a fukking beast. relentless. dude can level you with either hand at any time. that 4th round knockdown when he was backpedaling was sick. his footwork is ridiculous. you just don't know where that fukker is gonna be a second from now.

cotto has nothing to be ashamed of. dude has heart. not many men would take that kind of beating. and his OL has nice cans.

floyd better make a fight with paciao happen. i can't imagine how they wouldn't. we are talking fed stimulus type money here.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

smackaholic wrote: cotto has nothing to be ashamed of.

Really?

The guy whose trainer after the fight said "I had no idea he was that powerful or quick"?

He should be ashamed of hiring someone for a multimillion dollar position that was, by his own freaking admission, incompetent.

Gee, a guy with a closet full of championship belts from multiple divisions is quick AND powerful? Damn, who woulda thunk it?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Dinsdale wrote:
smackaholic wrote: cotto has nothing to be ashamed of.

Really?

The guy whose trainer after the fight said "I had no idea he was that powerful or quick"?

He should be ashamed of hiring someone for a multimillion dollar position that was, by his own freaking admission, incompetent.

Gee, a guy with a closet full of championship belts from multiple divisions is quick AND powerful? Damn, who woulda thunk it?
OK, I'll give you that. He should be ashamed for hiring a fukking idiot as a corner man. Dude had absolutely nothing to say. Not that it would have mattered. He could have had angelo dundee in his corner and he still would have had his ass whupped.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Yeah, I've got a tape and have watched it three times, and it just gets better and better. Pacman is extremely fast and powerful in his punching, but his greatest element is his mechanical precision. His hips and head movement is so synchronized that not only is he avoiding shots, but simultaneously preparing a clean bomb of his own. Amazing and really unprecedented. Mayweather can run--dodge and weave--and run some more, but Pacman will destroy him. TKO in eight or nine.
Before God was, I am
Doug near DC
Elwood

Post by Doug near DC »

Last time I saw a boxing forum was at TNW

I know some of the KC folks get that
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Doug near DC wrote:I know some of the KC folks get that
I know you are a boxing forum but what am I?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

BSmack wrote:
Doug near DC wrote:I know some of the KC folks get that
I know you are a boxing forum but what am I?

Doug's permanent Dissociative Fugue aside, were you part of the original boxing forum crowd? Anyone else still around that was?

velocet
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

You rang?
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

KC Scott wrote:You rang?

:lol:

I rang I guess, just didn't know who I was ringin' up. The account I'd seen years ago was along the lines of "a group of ..... took over an abandoned boxing forum..."

If you have BlastChat, FragChat and SharkTank Charter Member status too, well peep that cred!

:mrgreen:
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Yep - one of the Charter members of Mild7's spinoff. That was also home of the original CJ: RBI Leader, Brew in C-Town, All of the Indy Peeps, OC Mike - I'm forgetting quite a few
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Yeah, I've got a tape and have watched it three times, and it just gets better and better. Pacman is extremely fast and powerful in his punching, but his greatest element is his mechanical precision. His hips and head movement is so synchronized that not only is he avoiding shots, but simultaneously preparing a clean bomb of his own. Amazing and really unprecedented. Mayweather can run--dodge and weave--and run some more, but Pacman will destroy him. TKO in eight or nine.
Simply your best take ever. Manny has survived much tougher punches than he will receive from Floyd.

Pretty Boy won't be so pretty after this beatdown, if it happens.
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

rozy to LTS TRD2 wrote:Simply your best take ever.
Granted, the bar was set very low, but I agree.
"I see everything twice!"
Doug near DC
Elwood

Post by Doug near DC »

KC Scott wrote:Yep - one of the Charter members of Mild7's spinoff. That was also home of the original CJ: RBI Leader, Brew in C-Town, All of the Indy Peeps, OC Mike - I'm forgetting quite a few
I was there too.

WAR m7sports.com
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Macho Mex = good times back on SCIII
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

I finally saw the fight yesterday. Cotto impressed me in the first four rounds, but dude was simply overmatched once Manny was able to land some clean counters.

The thing that impressed me the most was Manny never went in for the kill until round 11. He took breathers in the first two minutes of every round after the 6th and then went in for the attack. He had a lot of respect for Cotto and decided to not beat the dude to a bloody pulp.

Manny and Mayweather are two totally different fighters. Manny likes to mix it up and is not afraid to go toe-to-toe in the middle of the ring with opponents. He is also very good with fighters who attack as he uses his speed and power to counter with big shots. Mayweather is very technical and defensive. He doesn't make mistakes and can bore you with his tactics. Almost like Bernard Hopkins, but more polished. He is definitely a boxer whereas Manny is a fighter.

This should be one of the greatest fights the sweet science has ever brought us. This is good timing as well with the MMA gaining momentum.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I'd like to see it in the 'boys new crib. that place is sposed to be pretty fukking awesome. i would guess that the could get the better part of 100K in that place for a fight. Imagine what just the gate would bring. Holy shit.