Hey, Feelsdix... LET'S DO THIS.

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Hey, Feelsdix... LET'S DO THIS.

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

So... the Patriots are favored headed into Denver. Not sure why.

Fred Taylor is out, probably for the year, so unless Morris/Green-Ellis produce (fuck Maroney)... NE won't be able to run much. Not sure if Mayo will be back yet and the "no-name" defense appears to be doing it with smoke and mirrors thus far. Should be interesting to see how much Moss does against Bailey.

For Dungver... Buckhalter probably won't play, so Moreno needs to fumble a few times. Orton needs to throw a couple of picks. Otherwise, NE secondary versus Royal/Marshall = advantage Mules. Big time.

I expect a low scoring game, something like NE 57 Broncos 3. Kindly EAD in advance. Thank you kindly, sir. Also... look for Belichick and McDaniels to french each other at midfield after the game. Good times.

Oh yeah. In other news... look for Houston and the egnimas to get blown the fuck out as well. Your football weekend doesn't look very enjoyable.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Re: Hey, Feelsdix... LET'S DO THIS.

Post by Diogenes »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:So... the Patriots are favored headed into Denver. Not sure why.

Denver squeaked by the lame ass Bengals, handled the collective 1-7 (more like 1/2-7, were taking about getting by the Chiefs) Browns and Raiders, and then let Tony Homo do his thing. Underwhelming.

The Pats beat the Bills, Falcons and Ravens and only lost to the Jets.

And fuck yourself. Look for Maroney to go off against these pretenders.

Take the Pats and spot the points.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Diogenes wrote:Look for Maroney to go off against these pretenders.

I know this will come as quite a shock to you and the board, given the voluminous material to choose from over the years... but this is the dumbest thing you've ever posted.

Look for Maroney to dance behind the line of scrimmage and get pummeled harder than a dimehole on a Friday night at Tiberious Royal's. 7 carries. 9 yards. And a lot of bench.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Here is hoping that they let the Law Firm tote the rock this weekend. Fuck Maroney!!!
New England Patriots
2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, 2016 Champions

Boston Red Sox
2004, 2007, 2013 Champions

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

We need the Pats to beat the Donks this weekend to have ANY shot of catching up to them down the road in the standings.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Until the Mules lose a game, it's pretty tough to pick against them, especially at Piled High.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:look for Houston and the egnimas to get blown the fuck out as well.
What? You expect Warner, Fitz, and Boldin to go for like 5 TDs against our rock awesome secondary or something?

errrrrr

(that has to be the best "over" game of the day)
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

rozy wrote:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:look for Houston and the egnimas to get blown the fuck out as well.
What? You expect Warner, Fitz, and Boldin to go for like 5 TDs against our rock awesome secondary or something?

errrrrr

(that has to be the best "over" game of the day)
Don't tell R-Jack. He's thinking it'll be a tie. :twisted:
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

sorry I didn't read this until after I checked in after the Denver win

but I predicted a Denver win, just so that if they lost mvscal could come in and make fun of me....uh, guess he'll have to wait for another week

the Patsies offense looks like a shell of what it once was....can't really pick anything in particular (other than Brady missing open receivers) but they just don't look like themselves

insofar as my fantasy team goes, I quit caring about two weeks ago
get out, get out while there's still time
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Good God.... felidix, you're joking. Coming in here now?
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

trev wrote:Good God.... felidix, you're joking. Coming in here now?
if you'd read what I said, I made my call a long time ago

http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewto ... =3&t=33041

I've had the swine flu for the last five fucking days

go fuck yourself twat
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:So... the Patriots are favored headed into Denver. Not sure why.
Me neither.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Fred Taylor is out, probably for the year, so unless Morris/Green-Ellis produce (fuck Maroney)... NE won't be able to run much.
Gee... ya think?
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Should be interesting to see how much Moss does against Bailey.
Well. Moss did make that interception right before the half... so he wasn't totally useless. I guess.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote: Otherwise, NE secondary versus Royal/Marshall = advantage Mules. Big time.
35 completions and 330 yards says what?

Good game. Too many missed opportunities, especially by NE (Brady overthrew Moss for a sure TD for like the 5th time this year. Fuck.) In the end, the better team capitalized on them and won the game.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote: Good game. Too many missed opportunities, especially by NE (Brady overthrew Moss for a sure TD for like the 5th time this year. Fuck.) In the end, the better team capitalized on them and won the game.
not to mention the slant pass where Welker was wide open and had Brady hit him nobody would have been there to stop him (the db's had rolled up looking to cover forced hot route by an all out Denver blitz....yeah, NE had more than their share of opportunities to win it....in years past, they always capitalized on those opportunities, this year eh not so much
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Felix wrote:
trev wrote:Good God.... felidix, you're joking. Coming in here now?
if you'd read what I said, I made my call a long time ago

http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewto ... =3&t=33041

I've had the swine flu for the last five fucking days

go fuck yourself twat
Now you want a pass and special treatment? Typical quiche eating frenchie boy. I'll cut you some slack wieny boy. Just know you don't get away with it next time.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Felix wrote:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote: Good game. Too many missed opportunities, especially by NE (Brady overthrew Moss for a sure TD for like the 5th time this year. Fuck.) In the end, the better team capitalized on them and won the game.
not to mention the slant pass where Welker was wide open and had Brady hit him nobody would have been there to stop him (the db's had rolled up looking to cover forced hot route by an all out Denver blitz....yeah, NE had more than their share of opportunities to win it....in years past, they always capitalized on those opportunities, this year eh not so much

Good game Felix!! Pats never play well at Mile High. Did not have a good feeling coming into this one. Pats certainly have issues, but I am confident that they will work through them. Hope to see your Denver team in January for a rematch! Good luck!
New England Patriots
2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, 2016 Champions

Boston Red Sox
2004, 2007, 2013 Champions

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

mrgreenjeans quipped:

"insofar as my fantasy team goes, I quit caring about two minutes after the draft"

fixed

...the season be young matey, don't abandon ship just yet.
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

trev wrote:

Now you want a pass and special treatment? Typical quiche eating frenchie boy. I'll cut you some slack wieny boy. Just know you don't get away with it next time.
what the fuck do you think you're going to do about it cunt?

is there some part of FUCK OFF you're not getting here
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Felix wrote:
trev wrote:

what the fuck do you think you're going to do about it cunt?

is there some part of FUCK OFF you're not getting here
I said I'd give you a pass this time and this is what I get? Look, here's what's going to happen. The next time you jump back off and on the Bronco bandwagon, I will let you know. Loud and clear. I told you this time you get a pass. Next time, no. Your frenchie dumbass has a target on it now. Let's see how this goes for you. Go do your kegels. You going to need all the strength you can get.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

trev wrote: I said I'd give you a pass this time and this is what I get?
Look, here's what's going to happen. The next time you jump back off and on the Bronco bandwagon, I will let you know. Loud and clear. I told you this time you get a pass. Next time, no. Your frenchie dumbass has a target on it now. Let's see how this goes for you. Go do your kegels. You going to need all the strength you can get.
this not only sounds serious, but pretty ominous as well....so is your plan to call me a bandwagon fan and just keep repeating it, or is it something more sinister than that? btw, the day something you say means shit to me is the day I take my 9mm stick it to my temple and blow my fucking brains out....
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Denver plays at SD on Monday Nite. I am sure you two will iron out your differences. Soon. 8)
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

R-Jack wrote:And you were posting the last five days you had swine flu. Hell, you were posting during the game or before.
yeah, 6 or 7 posts and none in the NFL forum....
I'm not going to say you are obligated to post anywhere at a given time, but if you don't want to look like a bandwagoning douche, try talking turkey before and during the game instead of coming in here and saying "oh I didn't notice this until after the win" when that is clearly bullshit. Also, if you want to look less like a pathetic tool, don't use the swine flu as an excuse for staying away from the board when it doesn't stop you from posting in damn near every other forum.

I'm here to help.
I didn't notice it because to be perfectly honest, I don't read the NFL forum with any regularity...I'm not sure how simply posting my observations of the game has gotten you and trev into such an uproar....I made my call long before the game and if Denver had lost I would still have posted in the thread....but I'm kind of confused here....why do you and trev (or anybody for that matter) give two fucks about anything I post or don't post....
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

You are either able to post or you have swine flu and aren't able to post.

Which was it?

:lol:
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

yeah, I was able to fire off about 5 or 6 posts in the "take this seriously" thread in the main forum, primarily because I was suffering from the exact malady that was the focus of that particular thread.....

but let me ask you a serious question

what exactly is your function in this forum?

you have absolutely no knowledge of football and you're an incessant anklebiting tard of the highest caliber that feels the need to inject your idiocies opinions on things that are of really no concern to you whatsoever...and amazing, they're almost always unrelated to football in any way

does that about sum it up or am I missing something?
trev wrote:Good God.... felidix

oh and I hate to be the one to break it to you honey, but the current de jour name smack is FEELSDIX (feel free to copy and paste that as needed), felidix makes no sense whatsover....please, try and keep up
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Felix wrote: oh and I hate to be the one to break it to you honey, but the current de jour name smack is FEELSDIX (feel free to copy and paste that as needed), felidix makes no sense whatsover....please, try and keep up
She may start a seperate thread to ask the boards opinion on this matter. Thats the way this broad rolls.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Felix wrote:what exactly is your function in this forum?

you have absolutely no knowledge of football and you're an incessant anklebiting tard of the highest caliber that feels the need to inject your idiocies opinions on things that are of really no concern to you whatsoever...and amazing, they're almost always unrelated to football in any way

does that about sum it up or am I missing something?
Nope, I think that about sums it up. She's a lot more loud-mouthed (yet still pathetic) when the Chargers are better so be thankful Denver will probably win the division and leave them on the outside looking in. Then again, we said that last year with about 5 games to go.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

IndyFrisco wrote:
Nope, I think that about sums it up. She's a lot more loud-mouthed (yet still pathetic) when the Chargers are better so be thankful Denver will probably win the division and leave them on the outside looking in. Then again, we said that last year with about 5 games to go.
yeah, being called a bandwagon fan by somebody like trev was not only stunning, but laughably ironic....

a double shocker as it were
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

DallasFanatic wrote:
Felix wrote: oh and I hate to be the one to break it to you honey, but the current de jour name smack is FEELSDIX (feel free to copy and paste that as needed), felidix makes no sense whatsover....please, try and keep up
She may start a seperate thread to ask the boards opinion on this matter. Thats the way this broad rolls.
No, I won't do that. I'm more wondering what my "function" here is. I suppose everyone should have a function here. Hide your daughters from Indyfrisco and go about your "function" people.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Her "function" is to load up on vodka and drive her bastard kids to school.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Felix wrote: ...the current de jour name smack is FEELSDIX
Us oldtimers still prefer Mr. Pinky Potato Head, or just Pinks, in shorthand. You can change your nic a thousand times and even try to pose as a chick, but no, you're never going to escape from that gloss. Too many of us still around from SC III and TNW.

Pretty funny watching trev trying to slice your balls off, Pinks. Doing a pretty fair job of it too, I must say.

Pass the popcorn.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

War Wagon wrote:
Us oldtimers still prefer Mr. Pinky Potato Head, or just Pinks, in shorthand. You can change your nic a thousand times and even try to pose as a chick, but no, you're never going to escape from that gloss. Too many of us still around from SC III and TNW.

jeesus bud, are you still wearing those old style (pervert in waiting) aviator glasses....
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Felix wrote:
War Wagon wrote:

jeesus bud, are you still wearing those old style (pervert in waiting) aviator glasses....
Are you trying to deflect the fact that you posed as a chick and hosted a fake contest? That, my friend, will always be funny and there is no time restriction as to when we can smack you about it.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

DallasFanatic wrote:Are you trying to deflect the fact that you posed as a chick and hosted a fake contest?

Wha? Details, bro. Details. I missed this.
atomicdad
Eternal Scobode

Post by atomicdad »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
DallasFanatic wrote:Are you trying to deflect the fact that you posed as a chick and hosted a fake contest?

The spud fucker was looking for some Mr. Greenjeans/Cap't Kangaroo action.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

DallasFanatic wrote: Are you trying to deflect the fact that you posed as a chick and hosted a fake contest? That, my friend, will always be funny and there is no time restriction as to when we can smack you about it.

the only problem I've ever had is the way in which weeble wagon seemingly always misremembers things from 12 fucking years ago.....I've corrected him a number of times and yet he continues to misremember

so he's either purposely lying or he has alzheimer's...
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

...what ever happened to Missdemeanor?

Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

ChargerMike wrote:...what ever happened to Missdemeanor?
I'm pretty sure she was killed in a freak hunting accident
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Felix wrote:
ChargerMike wrote:...what ever happened to Missdemeanor?
I'm pretty sure she was killed in a freak hunting accident

...sounds like Mafia Wars to me :wink:

Miss Demeanor
That other bitch

Post by Miss Demeanor »

who has been saying bad things about me?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:

It was at TNW that Pinky started, in all seriousness, an essay contest thread where the winner (as judged by him) would get tickets to an upcoming Doinks game. The gist of the contest was to prove just how badly you wanted the tickets.

Needless to say, much hilarity ensued. Not many essay entries, but much about the logistical meet and greet to get said tickets, would there be any chloroform involved, etc. Then Pinks comes back and says it was all a joke... there weren't really any tickets to be had, he was just trolling.

And Mr. Greenjeans (his original nic) is going to hate me for bringing up his old nemesis, but I can't help myself bringing back this blast from the past.

Many will recall Traiderhater, who was a socal mulefan. Well, he and greenie didn't get on so well and used to fight constantly. Traider wasn't the sharpest tool in the drawer (think PISC on a bad day), but he damn sure knew how to get under GJ's skin.

Anthony (Traider) it was who came out with Mr. Pinkjeans and Jim being from Idaho, it snowballed into a thousand variations.

Good, viscious times.

And as mentioned, our boy Feelsdix did pose as a chick with a troll called Ms. Demeanor. Very forgettable.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

War Wagon wrote: Very forgettable.
yeah, so forgettable that 12 fucking years later you can still misremember it like it was yesterday :lol: