The Raiders HATE Rich Gannon

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Paul
Elwood

The Raiders HATE Rich Gannon

Post by Paul »

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... nnon-gone/

According to the San Francisco Chronicle, the Raiders want CBS analyst Rich Gannon (and former Oakland Super Bowl quarterback) banned from their Alameda training facility.

Club officials want Gannon blackballed because he's been critical of the organization.

"Rich Gannon is not welcome here," ubiquitous club spokesman John Herrera said. "We told CBS we did not want him in our building...and that's where it sits."

Initially, the Raiders even asked for Gannon to be pulled out of the broadcast booth. Unsurprisingly, CBS declined.

"Rich Gannon is an objective and analytical broadcaster and he will be broadcasting the game as assigned," said CBS senior V.P. of communications LeslieAnne Wade.

As to the Raiders' reasoning, Herrera pointed to Gannon saying the organization "should just blow up the building and start over."

Herrera is apparently more sensitive than his incredibly confrontational history with at least one reporter suggests.

"We think in a post 9/11 world, that's not a very proper thing to say," Herrera said. "It's uncalled for. (Gannon) seems to be a guy who can't get over the fact that he played the worst Super Bowl game in the history of the game and he wants to blame everybody but himself."

A truly BULLSHIT take from a BULLSHIT organization. Goodell seriously needs to rip that thing from Alcula before he runs it completely into the ground (like MLB did with Marge Schott when they took the Reds away from that crazy old bitch), and makes it Lions West. :meds:
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Re: The Raiders HATE Rich Gannon

Post by poptart »

This is fuggen HILARIOUS.

The Raiders trolled everyone -- and no surprise KFC Paul was played.

Gannon is IN

Al knows that an analyst can't be kept out of the facility. LMAO

This was HIS WAS of slapping Rich Gannon across the gums.

Al sent John Herrera out to verbally punk Rich with some ... Super Bowl failure ... smack.

Don't be a fuckin' ingrate, Richie.

War THE FAMILY

It's all good.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Herrera pointed to Gannon saying the organization "should just blow up the building and start over."
Someone actually has a problem with this?
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Diogenes wrote:
Herrera pointed to Gannon saying the organization "should just blow up the building and start over."
Of course he had a problem with it. Gannon failed to mention that Alcula should be in the building when it is blown up.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

BSmack wrote:
Diogenes wrote:
Of course he had a problem with it. Gannon failed to mention that Alcula should be in the building when it is blown up.
Nahh. I'd much rather make him watch. And then enjoy the coronary.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

poptart wrote:This is fuggen HILARIOUS.

The Raiders trolled everyone -- and no surprise KFC Paul was played.

Gannon is IN

Al knows that an analyst can't be kept out of the facility. LMAO

This was HIS WAS of slapping Rich Gannon across the gums.

Al sent John Herrera out to verbally punk Rich with some ... Super Bowl failure ... smack.

Don't be a fuckin' ingrate, Richie.

War THE FAMILY

It's all good.
Way to drink the Kool-Aid, Pops.... :doh:
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
Aaron in Tucson
Elwood

Post by Aaron in Tucson »

Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

What's your point, Aaron? :meds:
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

I think his point was to stick the knife in and twist it, ever so slowly.

Well done, btw.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

War Wagon wrote:I think his point was to stick the knife in and twist it, ever so slowly.

Well done, btw.
If that was his point it means absolutely NOTHING to me....I mean, feel free to blow the dust off of that take already. :meds:

BTW, I'm sure Gannon loses LOTS of sleep knowing that Alcula now despises him for calling it like it really is where the Primer & Soot is concerned....again, I hope the Daywalker lives forever so that shit team will stay in utter suckdom. :lol: