Blueblood
Ren Fairy

California

Post by Blueblood »

Looks like the top team in America....

Let's take a look at the top 10 teams.

1. Florida beats Tennessee AT HOME
... by 10 points ???

Ummm... fUCLA did the same thing and they did it on THE ROAD.

Yeah, that fucla team that won't go .500 in the PAC.

2. Tejas beat Taco Tech AT HOME

by 10 points. Not impressed.

3. $UC LOST to Washington...... yeah, that Washington team that didn't win a single fucking game last year.

Way to fuck up Cal's chance at another MNC.

Fuckin' slowcals !!!

4. Alabama beat Northern Tejas.... AT HOME

... why they didn't score 100 points shows how BAD bama' is.

5. Penn State beats Temple.... AT HOME

31 - 6 ???????????

This is the same "Temple" team that lost to Villanova ???????

I thought EVERY team beat Temple by 50 at halftime...???

6. Mississippi beat another correctional school... AT HOME

I wish the PAC 10 could start every season with all of it's teams ranked in the TOP 15 and start the season 4-0 and play 8 HOME GAMES... every year.

7. BYU LOST to Florida State.... AT HOME by 30 points or somethang.

Yeah, the same Florida State team that lost to Miami....

... yeah, the same Miami team that ended up getting JACKED up by Cal in their last game last year.... even with Nate Longshore at QB.

8. CAL BEAT 2-0 Minnesota in their brand spanking new sold out stadium.... by 14 points... ON THE ROAD

9. LSU beat another correctional school.... AT HOME... and looking forward to 8 HOME GAMES... and not playing 2 teams in their own conference this year.

By the way.... Minny has a schweet !!!! Crib....

Just don't think you can piss out the night before's fun .... they seriously need more bathrooms and concessions.

I ended up pissing on a sweet Norwiegian girl's foot..... because I could.

No worries, she said THANK YOU !

The Minnesota fans are some of the most gracious I've EVER come across.

The one problem I had with the stadium was the students section was in the endzone ????

What the fuck is up with that ???? They were the only ones making any noise.... they rest of the stadium sat on their hands and looked older than the "Old Blues"....

Anyways, great weather... great people (I'm still rolling with).... and that Decker kid is balls out !!!!

He's the real deal... and kept getting up after getting his ass pounded all day long.

I wish he was on Cal's team.
"A Renfair douche should NEVER offer up opinions involving BIG TIME POWER CFB, since FeKal doesn't play BIG TIME POWER anything. I apologize to the entire BTPCFB Forum for my feeble commentary."
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Re: California

Post by TheJON »

Anyways, great weather... great people (I'm still rolling with)....
Yeah, I kinda figured Cal and Goofer fag errrr fan would get along well. How were the gay bars up there, queer?

Funny how you criticize these other teams and claim you were "not impressed". Uhh......dude, Minnesota is a Big-10 bottom feeder. Wow, congrats on your 2 TD win over a shit team. Last game of last year, Iowa dropped them 55-0 in their home field. So fuck off.
By the way.... Minny has a schweet !!!! Crib....
Yeah, and no fans to fill that tiny little stadium.
Just don't think you can piss out the night before's fun .... they seriously need more bathrooms and concessions.
Why? Nobody goes to Goofer games unless Iowa is playing........and then we take over their stadium.
So after you gave them a BJ, they gave one back? Congrats on that, homo.
The one problem I had with the stadium was the students section was in the endzone ????
Come East and watch REAL college football atmosphere's and you'll learn this is actually quite normal.
What the fuck is up with that ???? They were the only ones making any noise.... they rest of the stadium sat on their hands and looked older than the "Old Blues"....
You should be used to people stitting on their hands acting lame as shit. You're a fucking Pac-10 fan, numbnuts. Nobody cheers at Pac-10 games. Heck, does anyone even GO to Pac-10 games?

You're an idiot. Please kill yourself.

Oh, and never come back to the Midwest. Keep your gay shit over on the left coast. Thanks.
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

Cal was the most impressive TOP 10 team in the country ... hands down.

They'll ASS-FUCK... Oregon by at least 2 TD's.... ON THE ROAD

Next week.
"A Renfair douche should NEVER offer up opinions involving BIG TIME POWER CFB, since FeKal doesn't play BIG TIME POWER anything. I apologize to the entire BTPCFB Forum for my feeble commentary."
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

Papa Willie wrote:
Blueblood wrote:Cal was the most impressive TOP 10 team in the country ... hands down.

They'll ASS-FUCK... Oregon by at least 2 TD's.... ON THE ROAD

Next week.

How would you know? You were in Minnesota and only got to see one game, remember?

Besides - they weren't. I saw many teams today that could have beaten Cal. Sorry.

You're the same FAT-FUCK... that called Miami a shit team....

... would you like me to link you up to your quote ?

Nobody even listens to you when it comes to College Football.

Its best if you just go back to getting fatter. Its the only thing you're good at.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

:lol:
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Blueblood wrote: By the way.... Minny has a schweet !!!! Crib....

I ended up pissing on a sweet Norwiegian girl's foot..... because I could.

No worries, she said THANK YOU !

Anyways, great weather... great people (I'm still rolling with).... and that Decker kid is balls out !!!!

Photo proof?

Didn't think so.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

No shit. I was told by someone at the game that it was not sold out and there were empty seats. Regardless, playing in front of a soldout crowd up there is nothing to brag about. It's the smallest stadium in the Big-10 and it's against one of our shittier teams. Whoopee!
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

Blueblood wrote: 6. Mississippi beat another correctional school...

9. LSU beat another correctional school....
Simply outstanding.

Archive!
"Keys, woman!"
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Wasn't blown away by the Cal performance other than what Jahvid Best did. That's not a good Minnesota team and the Bears did what they should've done and that was win. For someone who bags on the Big Ten, I wouldn't go overboard with bragging about beating one of its weakest teams. Beat the Trojans in two weeks and you'll have my attention.

In the early going...the top 7 team with the most impressive win was Alabama over Virginia Tech. The other wins by those teams are "you should win" games. The next team outside that tier to look out for has to be Miami but they have nasty couple of games ahead with Virginia Tech and Oklahoma.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Yeah, being tied with Minnysoota in the 3rd quarter and only winning by 2 TD's is less than impressive. I wonder how many "who hates Iowa? We hate Iowa" chants the Goofer fans busted out with on Saturday. They only hate us because they can't beat us- and because we take over their stadium and tear down their goalposts. Probably the most ignorant and bitter fan base I have ever seen. "Who can't beat Iowa? We can't beat Iowa"! Seems more fitting.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

TheJON wrote:we take over their stadium and tear down their goalposts.

You tear down goalposts after beting Minny?

Interesting.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

I can't recall anyone tearing down the goal posts in the dome...at least not in recent years, but I suppose Iowa fan might have torn them down at some point if the win earned them a berth to the Rose Bowl.
You don't recall 2002? I can assure you we tore them down in 2002 because I was a part of it! About 5,000 of us stormed their field. Asshole Goofers started blaring sirens to get us off the field. Best part was when we ripped apart the goal post and tried to take part of it out of the stadium only the find it was impossible due to the revolving doors. What bullshit!
If anything, the new smaller stadium will only limit the number of Iowans who can get a ticket.
m2, we know you weren't at the game, but were the bathrooms big enough to have sex in them? This is very important information that us Iowa fans need to know!
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

Mace wrote:Cal's gonna lose to Oregon and USC. They'll probably lose to Arizona as well.....just like last year.

We'll revisit this quote in about 5 days... where I'll call you an idiot 'Midwesterner'.

Which you are...

... and the next week when $UC goes down hard to Cal... I'll be here to call you an idiot 'Midwesterner', once again.

Which you are...

After all this goes down.... I'll spare embarrassing you as far as the Arizona game.

That's the kinda guy I am.

the truth
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Make your time.
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

Dinsdale wrote:Make your time.

I think you need a better sig...
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I think we've got a deal.
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

Dinsdale wrote:I think we've got a deal.

Oh my, my.... I think I've turned dins into a new sig playa.

I'm very kind... just ask Mr. Magoo.
GreginPG
Eternal Scobode

Post by GreginPG »

Damn. Epic thread. :lol:

Tears Jerry. Tears.
FIGHT ON!