Papa Willie, Get Over to Books-A-Million Quick!

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

SEC Ballsucking Homer
Meatgrinders 'R Us

Re: Papa Willie, Get Over to Books-A-Million Quick!

Post by SEC Ballsucking Homer »

Always nice to have spank bank material.

Thanks, brutha Sam

ImageImageImage
There is no other conference.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Only one problem there. Bama isn't in the title hunt, not this year. They shouldn't have been in the hunt last year, either, but they definitely won't be this year.

The cover of that magazine is the only reason they were, and may be again: the media hype, over Nick Saban. It has little to do with the actual football played on the field.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Outside of those mullet having fucks from jort-ville, who else stands a chance at the SEC championship?

The gaytors are playing a three game season for the sec championship.

Ole Miss
LSU
SEC Championship versus whoever scabdicks into first in the west.

Everyone abandoned ship at Jawja
Tennessee will get curb stomped this year after the shit their coach has pulled all offseason
South Carolina, Vandy and Kentucky... :lol:
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Sudden Sam wrote:Greg McElroy is gonna be the best QB we've had in many years (IMHO)
Y'all say that every year.

It is always a new preppy looking white guy who is supposed to be better than last.

QB and O-line are the weaknesses for Bama this year. D should be decent.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

SS wrote:The West is gonna be a dogfight cripple-fight for sure.
LSU has another rookie QB, and they lost some of their best players, from what was already an awful team. LSU won't do shit this year, except beat the cupcakes. Bama has a rookie QB, and they lost their two best players. Auburn is toast. They're a non-factor, for the foreseeable future. Arkansas and Mississippi St don't even merit discussion.

You know the West is fucktastically awful when Ole Miss is the rightful favorite to take that thing.

The only thing Bama has going for them is an incredibly easy schedule. Win the Va Tech game, and they're back in the "national title game" hunt again; again, without ever being tested.

Same goes for all the teams in the West. It'll simply come down to who does the best job of skating through their easy schedule, and since both Bama and Ole Miss manage to miss Florida, and LSU doesn't, there ya' go.

Yeah, there's that one little problem: Florida. They're going to kill the winner of the West, by at least two TDs.

Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

Van wrote: in Nick Saban's offense.
Alabama has an offense?

Isn't that the same team that only scored 17 points against Utah in virtually a home game (Sugar Bowl)
"A Renfair douche should NEVER offer up opinions involving BIG TIME POWER CFB, since FeKal doesn't play BIG TIME POWER anything. I apologize to the entire BTPCFB Forum for my feeble commentary."
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Sam, my response post to you accidentally got deleted. I guess it was up there long enough for m2 to see it, since his C&P was from that deleted post....

Anyway, what I'd said was that it doesn't matter who this kid is, because he's still just a rookie QB. He's a rookie QB, going up the experienced and successful Jevan Snead, at Ole Miss. More importantly, he's a rookie QB going up against Tim Tebow, during a senior season when Tebow will be gunning for another national title and another Heisman, along with early sainthood. Tebow will also be supported by twenty one out of twenty two returning starters, from a national title team.

Good luck with that, rookie QB for Bama.

As for the Taco Tech connection, it means precisely squat. Anybody with a pulse could throw for stupid numbers in that freak's system. It doesn't take any great talent to play QB in the mad pirate's system.

As proof of this, didja happen to notice where Graham Harrell was drafted? (He wasn't.)

Any connections to Taco Tech mean nothing in Nick Saban's offense, since Bama doesn't run TT's gimicky, pop-gun spread.

TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Sam, my response post to you accidentally got deleted. I guess it was up there long enough for m2 to see it,
Well no shit, fuckface...............Gee, dolt, I wonder WHY only m2 was able to see YOUR post. Hmmm.............. :meds:
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Actually, dumbass, Mgo saw the entire post, and when he attempted to respond to it, he accidentally deleted it.

Try something else. You're never going to get anywhere with this gambit.

TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Van wrote:Actually, dumbass, Mgo saw the entire post, and when he attempted to respond to it, he accidentally deleted it.

Try something else. You're never going to get anywhere with this gambit.
Yes I am. As long as you continue to respond..........
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Van wrote:Actually, dumbass, Mgo saw the entire post, and when he attempted to respond to it, he accidentally deleted it.
Yes, I've done this a few times by simply not paying attention. What actually happens is I'll accidentally hit "edit" when I mean to hit "quote" (I have an edit feature for every poster) and then I'll type out my reply and hit submit. Next thing I know my post shows up as that poster's post. At that point it's too late to go back or recover it, so I have to delete it. I'm a dumbfuck.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

I'm a dumbfuck.
Aww.....so this explains why you think Michigan State is better than Iowa!!! :D
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Sudden Sam wrote:McElroy was a verbal commit to Texas Tech when he changed his mind and came to Bama. From what I've seen of him, and the fact that TT wanted him, the guy can throw the ball a little. He's picked up McElwain's offense well also. Seriously, I think we finally may have a real QB.
Dont you normally joke on TTEch and the fact its offense gets shut down when facing a real defense that understands its tecmo bowl play book?