JaHappyMeal Continues to Underwhelm

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

RJ
Elwood

Re: JaHappyMeal Continues to Underwhelm

Post by RJ »

Who are these many working with him in the past and now? Unnamed sources that are nowhere to be fucking found and dont exist-thats where.

Fucking idiotic excerpt by a shit source who was fired by Al. How quaint.

Look, I have no problem going upside the head of ANY player on my fucking team if they deserve it-especially a guy like JaGoldteeth. That being said, these tedious dumbfucks who will write anything bad about the Raiders just to fucking do it (Where are the fucking scattered roaches that claimed JaBling was over 300 pounds only to find out dude was still 270 and working out? That includes the twats who ate up those pathetically false morsels HERE, too) are tiresome as all fuck.

I'm pulling so incredibly hard for this kid now.....I truly hope he smashes the fuck out of the league and shoves it up everybody's ass en route to a playoff appearance for us.....and he fucking will-mark my words and put them in your usually boring ass sigs, faggots.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Listening to what ... fired ... Mike Lombardi has to say about Al's Raiders is like listening to a blubbering 7 yr old who's @ss is on fire tell you what he thinks about his daddy.

This guy has blatantly 'tarded himself up by taking continual pot-shots at Al since he was tossed in the crapper.

Total joke.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

A guy with 21,000+ posts on an internet message board calling out someone for being lazy.

Now I have officially heard it all!!
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

Unfuckingreal.

JaDumbfuck looks absolutely fucking horrible in those pics. He still isnt close to being 300 pounds.

Well, we signed Jeff Garthia for a reason-and if JaBloated doesnt wanna work his pork rind ass off, then he'll sit. Simple as that. I really fucking hate what these big paydays do to some of these athletes. Fucking joke. I mean, I dont get paid shit to keep myself healthy, yet im a fucking insanely cut up wrecking ball with 8% body fat.

Fuck man, I just dont get todays spoiled ass bitch athlete. There are a few exceptions, like the monster also known as Kobe Bryant (whom LeBron, Carmelo, and every other dream teamer publicly said they owe thier career years to for being a true leader and showing them how to lift properly and mercilessly for stabilization, strength, and power-on top of having a boxing regimen and insane cardio training to push thier bodies to the absolute farthest limits) but that is a one in a thousand guy who doesnt just take his talent for granted and wants to truly be the best ever at his craft.

Fucking JaMarcus. :x
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

R-Jack, I was too damn busy picking my jaw off the ground to notice that.

Fucking retarded as hell. I dont even want to know how much JaSpinnerRims paid for that tragedy of a blingpiece.

And MV, he isnt 3 bills or beyond....in fact, he was weighed at camp and registered in at 270. Im not kidding when I say that I'd offer my training services for free just to see my beloved silver and black win again. I'd definitely have JaMarcus in tears.......and it'd consist of most of the same shit I put my own body through.

MV gets a RACK for getting me to bite on this offseason thread and making my blood boil with those pics.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

RJ,

JaJabba is more than likely 300+ in that pic. He probably got his weight down before OTA's and minicamp, but that pic speaks volumes of his offseason training. I just hope the Raiders keep him as their starting QB for Thanksgiving. Something about Garthia and his ability to actually read a defense and make plays scares me.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I put These fat Russell pics up about 6 weeks ago.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=31755&p=594370&hili ... ll#p594370

As I said there, my take is that Garcia will start at least 6 games for us this year.

Russell's "progress" is a separate issue to Lombardi's bogus "source" trash that he keeps slinging around.

Sources tell me Mike Lombardi was seen leaving Sissyroo's in the wee hours of last Saturday morning.
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

poptart wrote:I put These fat Russell pics up about 6 weeks ago.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=31755&p=594370&hili ... ll#p594370
Damn pops-im either in a perpetual state of denial, so busy that shit is slipping through the cracks, or both.

My bad bro.

For the first time in forever, I can honestly say that I feel great about our backup QB situation. Garthia will most certainly make plays for us if JaHeyHeyHey falters.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

mvscal wrote:JaBiscuitsandgravy
Fuck you mv... for making me laugh so hard my gut hurts.

Jaspewage.
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

mvscal wrote:
RJ wrote:Garthia will most certainly make plays for us if JaHeyHeyHey falters.
...or die trying. At least you can be sure that little polesmoking gym rat is going to leave everything he's got out on the field. You know he isn't aimlessly wandering around in a drunken stupor with a ridiculous bling jersey bouncing off his massive boiler.

He's in the weight room pumping iron...and other dudes.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

RACK

His beard is a slice of buttery talent-i'll give him that.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

mvscal wrote:
poptart wrote:Russell's "progress" is a separate issue to Lombardi's bogus "source" trash that he keeps slinging around.
Says who? His "bogus source trash" is undeniably confirmed by photographic evidence and the head coach's own public statements.

Who, exactly, is saying that JaBiscuitsandgravy has got it all together? Anybody?
Who says Russell was AWOL on the last day?

What "source" says this?

If so, might there be some circumstances surrounding the "absence" that should be known?

No source named means it's bullshit ... until Lombardi puts up.

It's National Enquirer level journalism.
Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

Fat, drunk and stupid is NO way to go through life son . . . . . . .

Go Patriots! ! ! !
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

Russell and Janikowski have the same chef?
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

R-Jack wrote:Jeff- Hey bigboy, can I get a ride to McDonalds with you?

Jastaypuft- You sure dawg? I'm gonna be there for a while. $60 million goes a long way at Mickey D's. Besides its "Angus" burgers.......with a "g".

Jeff- Oh....anGus? Um, nevermind then. I'll just go back to the gym.
:lol:
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)