KLEIZA TIME

The Madness isn't confined to March here!

Moderators: the_ouskull, helmet, Shine

Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

KLEIZA TIME

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Like a stork delivering dead babies, nothing but long nights of crying will come of this Mizzou DePaul match.

The students of DePaul are throwing themselves off the Addison El stop before their precious lives are utterly devasted by the KLEIZA. Feel the burn of an entire existence built upon false pretense. Thank KLEIZA for showing you the error of your ways. Thank him for setting your planet ablaze and letting your start anew.
why is my neighborhood on fire
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

What's more embarassing?

Going to the NIT or Losing in the first Round?

Arrrggggggghhhhhh
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Holy Cross.

shit. oh no wait that was Notre Dame. angry catholics.

I read on Tigerboard that Kleiza is getting a lot of pussy in Columbia so he won't declare for the draft. it might also be that while he's got a ton of talent....he's not ready.

imagine that: a college athlete getting a ton of pussy at a big state public university.

fucking weird.

that's what makes Kleiza, Kleiza.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
joe6pac
Elwood

Post by joe6pac »

What is this FEAR THE KLIEZA shit anyway? He's a descent player but he no all american. MU has had a hell of a lot of better players than him. Does it translate too YOU WANT TO SUCK HIS HOT JIZZ or something?

PS. I hope they don'r fire Quimm and get a real coach.
Find'em hot, leav'em wet
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

5 things lost that game

diener
diener
diener
moving screens
no fouls called down by the rim. players getting hammered with no whistle made me long for some Hightower.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Mook
Elwood

Post by Mook »

The Tigers lost because I decided to bet on them.....

I'm sure I'm destined for hell for placing money on the hated Missouri Tigers......It felt wrong and dirty, which it was.

Today, I feel shame.
Mook
Elwood

Post by Mook »

Don't sell me short....I bet the Marquette/W. Michigan game the night before!! :oops:
Nixhex
Spliffy

Post by Nixhex »

Bizzarofelice wrote:5 things lost that game

diener
diener
diener
moving screens
no fouls called down by the rim. players getting hammered with no whistle made me long for some Hightower.
I noticed that shit too. It was seriously pissing me off. That is how Diener got so many good looks. That diener fuck could have closed his eyes, shot with one hand, turned around backwards and it would have went in last night. The Tigers didn't do much to help themselves either. They shot way to many three pointers and often at the wrong time. :x