Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Chargers

Post by Mikey »

Can't stop the run.
Can't stop the pass.

Can't run the ball.
Can't handle the pass rush.

This team is barely going through the motions at this point.
Why do I even watch anymore?
Screw_Michigan

Re: Chargers

Post by Screw_Michigan »

At least Norv won a couple playoff games.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

This would be a good time to remind Lady T to get rid of that stupid fucking Darth Vader face mask he's been pimping the last few years. Only 2,000 yard backs are allowed to wear that ridiculous contraption.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Screw_Michigan wrote:At least Norv won a couple playoff games.
That would make a good tombstone quote for Norv when he kicks.
DamnTheCowboys
Human Garbage Disposal

Post by DamnTheCowboys »

Papa Willie wrote: 2. Norv has (like he has everybody else he's infected) destroyed a perfectly good team.

You guys have some awesome players, but they seem out of synch.....
It's take over a year, but the team has finally taken on the personality of its coach....laid back, passive, soft, not really caring. Last year, you could tell they were still playing as if they were still being coached by Marty....you could tell his influence was still there. It was only a matter of time before one of the most talented teams in the NFL would plummet to 4-8. He also carries a certain intangible mystique about him, which is seen in the four games lost this year by last minute field goals, plus the unexplainable loss to Denver earlier this year. It's no mistake that it happens to teams he coaches. This guy absolutely SUCKS as a head coach.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

You think maybe LT misses Lorenzo Neal?

The rookie Hester has some skilz, but he is not nearly the blocker that Neal was. Saw him miss some lead blocks where Lo would have blown up the defender. Neal was a fuckin' monster and largely responsible for a lot of LT's success.
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

Screw_Michigan wrote:This would be a good time to remind Lady T to get rid of that stupid fucking Darth Vader face mask he's been pimping the last few years. Only 2,000 yard backs are allowed to wear that ridiculous contraption.
:lol:

Sig worthy shit there.

RACK
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:
Still - y'all's OL looked like they were trying to pass-collapse on running plays! LT's getting fucked, and a lot of Bolt fans are blaming him. Hey - we'll take him as well as Turner! :D
Yeah, but pretty the same OL as the Bolts have been putting out there for a few years. Only now Lorenzo Neal plays for the Baltimore Ravens.

Before this year Neal blocked for 1000 yard rushers in 11 straight seasons - Adrian Murrell in 1997, Warrick Dunn in 1998, Eddie George in 1999-2000, Corey Dillon from 2001-2002, and LT from 2003 to 2007. Pretty sure that's not a coincidence.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

Mikey wrote:Can't stop the run.
Can't stop the pass.

Can't run the ball.
Can't handle the pass rush.

This team is barely going through the motions at this point.
Why do I even watch anymore?
how's about--->wait for it......and at Quarterback for Your CLEVELAND BROWNS.......Keeeeeennnnn DORSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amf
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

RACK DTC!

He nailed it all.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

^^^ Sounds good to me, Q. Who's gonna back him up? Couch?

Whatever happened to Faggy Quinn? Thought he was the savior of the franchise? Never mind, he'll just spend more of his free time posing in homoerotic photos. A fine representative of the University of Notre Dame.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

poptart wrote:RACK DTC!

He nailed it all.
Still better than Douchenogger. How many playoff games did he win again?

Sin,

MVdumbfuck
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Only 2,000 yard backs are allowed to wear that ridiculous contraption.

Rack all Glengarry resets
get out, get out while there's still time
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

1991- 'Skins dominate, but are veteran to a high degree and verging on old.
1992- 'Skins put up a helluva fight in title defense but age has caught up with them. Gibbs retires at the end of the season.
1993- First year of free agency as we know it now. Reggie goes on his "Love ME" tour (may his fat fukking mouth continue to roast in hell) and the 'Skins load up with the most shit-tastic disaster of a catastrophic shopping spree in front office history. Al Noga, Tim McGee, Leonard Marshall, Carl Banks... a crop of former talent best put to pasture but the roster had imploded from the aforementioned age problem.

It was a wonder the team won FOUR games. Low points abounded, highlighted by a 3-0 loss at home to the Jets.

This was the state of affairs Norv inherited.

Norv did not destroy the Redskins.

ChargerFan,
He's your coach now, so whatever you say about Norv is obviously your prerogative. But not all 'Skins fans are so fucking retarded that they blame all of what happened during the years '94-'98 on him ('99 he took them to the playoffs).

It was pretty clear to anyone with functioning eyes and brain that the players provided by the front office, especially on defense, were the problem.

I haven't seen much of the Chargers this year, but I'd willingly bet that the problems there are more about the players than the head coach. Would I win or lose this bet, ChargerFan?

velocet
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

RJ wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:This would be a good time to remind Lady T to get rid of that stupid fucking Darth Vader face mask he's been pimping the last few years. Only 2,000 yard backs are allowed to wear that ridiculous contraption.
:lol:

Sig worthy shit there.

RACK
Raiders can be tied for 2nd in the division if they win Thursday. They could be tied now if they'd taken care of bidness with the Chefs.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

Screw_Michigan wrote:^^^ Sounds good to me, Q. Who's gonna back him up? Couch?

Whatever happened to Faggy Quinn? Thought he was the savior of the franchise? Never mind, he'll just spend more of his free time posing in homoerotic photos. A fine representative of the University of Notre Dame.
he bwoke his whittle fingah....now, he's not able to pway....according to the Coaches/MGMT.

at years end, there will be an implosion in Berea....and the BROWNS will not be heard from until 2011....or so.

buncha dumbfvcks....they can fvck up a wet~dream at will.

you can POST all of your ND Hatred....please do--->BUT, remember; Brady Quinn plays for the Cleveland Browns...not Cincy Moeller JR.

Plexifemorwoundglass plays(ed) for the NY Giants....and not for the Spartans.

get it? :paul:
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Did everything they possibly could to lose today, and couldn't even do that right.

I guess the Chefs are about the only team any lamer than the Bolts at this point.

Of course I haven't seen the Lions play...
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Mikey wrote:
Of course you haven't, dickwad. Get back in the kitchen.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Nice to know that the young Chiefs, under Herm, are learning how to lose.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Mikey wrote:Of course I haven't seen the Lions play...

The Lions give effort but they just aren't very talented. I think Marinelli is toast after this season is over but I think he'd actually be a decent coach if the boobs in the front office knew how to put a team together. This franchise wastes draft picks while successful teams like the Giants get a lot of mileage out of them. Calvin Johnson and Kevin Smith are two exciting young players for them to build around. This team is destined for 0-16 but things can turn around with the right people being put in charge. If they got to play the teams in the AFC West this year, I think they could've accidentally won at least one game.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

trev wrote:
Mikey wrote:
Of course you haven't, dickwad. Get back in the kitchen.
I bet you thought that was a "stirring comeback".

If that's how you see a game where the Chargers could barely even tie their own shoelaces on either offense OR defense for about 55 minutes, against a team that they should beat by three touchdowns, to win only because the Chefs couldn't field an onside kick...then so be it.

It's almost 8:30 a.m. now. Isn't it about time to refill your vodka martini?
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

poptart wrote:Nice to know that the young Chiefs, under Herm, are learning how to lose.
The Chefs/Bolts game got cut off here with just under 2 minutes to play. How the fuck did the Chefs give up not one, but TWO fucking TD's in that short amount of time?

I sure hope the Chefs sign Herm to a 5 year contract at the end of the season :lol:
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Cuda wrote:
poptart wrote:Nice to know that the young Chiefs, under Herm, are learning how to lose.
The Chefs/Bolts game got cut off here with just under 2 minutes to play. How the fuck did the Chefs give up not one, but TWO fucking TD's in that short amount of time?

I sure hope the Chefs sign Herm to a 5 year contract at the end of the season :lol:

enjoy
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

i'm looking for the donks to find some novel & new ways to fuck away wins in the closing seconds in each of the next two weeks
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Yet another woulda'-coulda'-shoulda'. I almost started a thread in here yesterday to melt the fuck down over it.

Herm "you play not to lose" is a fucking joke.

KC losing yesterday cost me the football pool and over $100 at work.

:brad:

At least we know we can still beat the donks and duhs.

And I'm not AP.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

If the Chefs played the Bolts and NOBODY showed up would the score count?
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

War Wagon wrote:KC losing yesterday cost me over $100 at work.

How many "pallets moved around the warehouse" does that come to?
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:

If Wags was part of the UAW, he'd probably be dropping $500 a weekend.

Sin,
Jealous non-union fucks
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mikey wrote:If the Chefs played the Bolts and NOBODY showed up would the score count?
We'll never know.

But if if were Blotfan lugging a 2-10 record into a game with a minus 10 degree wind chill factor, you can damn sure bet nobody would show up.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Way to support your team you fucking ingrate.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:

As many as it takes, and then some. I might even find time to dump some trash cans while I'm at it.