Son of a bitch mvscal

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: Son of a bitch mvscal

Post by BSmack »

How could you go wrong with classics like this?
mvscal wrote:You're a fucking moron. This is a classic McCain move. Agree with the pick or not, he has always done surprising and/or unpredictable things like this and he has always enjoyed jabbing a thumb in the eye of the Beltway establishment. Palin is about as far outside of that as you can get.

O'Same is about to choke on his own bullshit rhetoric.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

At this time in history, perhaps the surest indicator of future success on this planet is for mvscal to say you have no chance.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Seems to me that somebody is a little to preoccupied with black cock.

And it ain't mvscal.

As for folks talking shit and then being wrong, yeah, I 'spose he is the first troll on this board to have that happen.

One other thing. He probably thought as did many of us, that the main stream media was gonna finally ask barry atleast one or two semi tough questions. Hell, I would have settled for an easy question.

Instead, everyone stuck with bill ayers and thurston howell the plumber.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

My bad. O'Reilly did ask a few tough questions. Barry just smiled (and grabbed his leg, if I remember correctly) and flat out didn't answer.

And nobody called him on it.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Looks like Dumbslinger made it home for the holidays.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

Birdy wrote:http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewto ... 11&t=29006

Has the black semen cut off all oxygen to your brain? Has these past months of sitting in your room by yourself dressed as Ms. Piggy while you finger fuck your pussy to pictures of Obama really made you this retarded?

Look how much of a dumb piece of shit you are in this thread.
Seems he is firmly entrenched in your dome, semen gargling faggot
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

In my opinion mvscal and black cock are fighting for space in Guntslinger’s head. Hard to say which is winning. They’re neck and neck.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

On this one we agree. 100% spam.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

IndyClown’s serial meltdowns are still more entertaining that Diaphanous’ cut-and-paste-and-drone offerings.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Goober McTuber wrote:IndyClown’s serial meltdowns are still more entertaining that Diaphanous’ cut-and-paste-and-drone offerings.
Then I guess we don't agree.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Tom In VA wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:IndyClown’s serial meltdowns are still more entertaining that Diaphanous’ cut-and-paste-and-drone offerings.
Then I guess we don't agree.
There’s a first time for everything, Tom.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Birdy wrote:
smackaholic wrote:Seems to me that somebody is a little to preoccupied with black cock.

And it ain't mvscal.

As for folks talking shit and then being wrong, yeah, I 'spose he is the first troll on this board to have that happen.

One other thing. He probably thought as did many of us, that the main stream media was gonna finally ask barry atleast one or two semi tough questions. Hell, I would have settled for an easy question.

Instead, everyone stuck with bill ayers and thurston howell the plumber.
You mean the 30 minute infomercial, the thousands of speeches, the tons of interviews (even with Bill O'Reilly), Biden always on Meet the Press, the debates, etc. Didn't give you enough information about the candidate? McCain wanted the Bill Ayers issue addressed, go blame him.

Blame mvscal for smoking black cock like AP smokes a pack of Tourney's. He's the faggot that sucks it. I'm just the messenger.

Rack the Trolls ??
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

FAT FUCKING RETARD wrote:You tree-hugging Dem faggots just don't get it....Onogga is FUCKED on election day.
Raiduh Lames wrote:McCloon will now win this election easily.
mvsdumbfuck wrote:Yes, of course. The election was lost the moment he picked somebody who energized a listless base, picked off a few disgruntled Clintonistas and led to an immediate surge in financial contributions to the campaign.

You are one seriously dumb fuck.
Mvsdumbfuck wrote:That explains the piss-stained furor in the Onogga camp surrounding the Palin pick. They've pulled out all stops to motherfuck her and it will fail miserably.
tardogenes wrote:So how far ahead was Dukakis after his convention?

A whole lot of stupid going on here. Can't wait to see some lefty heads imploding come november.
FAT FUCKING RETARD wrote:A BLACK GUY WILL NOT BE ELECTED TO THE WHITE HOUSE ANYTIME SOON. PERIOD. END OF STORY.

You vag discharges can post up all the polls and graphs and links you want to dispute it, but McCain/Palin will have the ultimate SCOREBOARD in November. Mark it down, bitches.
Cicatrix
Elwood

Post by Cicatrix »

You had me at the thread title.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

You missed this one;
Nishlord wrote:I don't know who's the more desperate - the Republicans or the sex-starved knuckle-draggers on this thread.

The Emboldening Cretin wrote: That would have to be B) since this is in no way a 'desperation' choice.

Let the lefties spin on though....
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

Birdy wrote:I post 9 times in one day after knowing this place has existed for over a decade and you fucking children pretend you are in middle school and I have a crush on all of you fucks.

BTW! I wouldn't expect mvscal to return soon since death threats against Obama are at an all time high and he's getting lumped into those pathetic pieces of shit that should be investigated.

Nice way for him to call for the death of a US president on this board you stupid fucks.

Couldn't put anything past you fucking mental retards after all the psychotic shit you have all pulled. 3 of you have ended up on the news and that isn't a myth, that's fact. Fucking wastes.
Go fuck yourself with a bullet train, you crybaby, melting, colossal bitch
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
FAT FUCKING RETARD wrote:You tree-hugging Dem faggots just don't get it....Onogga is FUCKED on election day.
Raiduh Lames wrote:McCloon will now win this election easily.
mvsdumbfuck wrote:Yes, of course. The election was lost the moment he picked somebody who energized a listless base, picked off a few disgruntled Clintonistas and led to an immediate surge in financial contributions to the campaign.

You are one seriously dumb fuck.
Mvsdumbfuck wrote:That explains the piss-stained furor in the Onogga camp surrounding the Palin pick. They've pulled out all stops to motherfuck her and it will fail miserably.
tardogenes wrote:So how far ahead was Dukakis after his convention?

A whole lot of stupid going on here. Can't wait to see some lefty heads imploding come november.
FAT FUCKING RETARD wrote:A BLACK GUY WILL NOT BE ELECTED TO THE WHITE HOUSE ANYTIME SOON. PERIOD. END OF STORY.

You vag discharges can post up all the polls and graphs and links you want to dispute it, but McCain/Palin will have the ultimate SCOREBOARD in November. Mark it down, bitches.
If I lived in a cave, and this board was my only contact with the outside world, I probably would've concluded that McCain was going to win this election in a landslide.

Fortunately, I don't live in a cave, and this board is not my only contact with the outside world. So I didn't fall for the right-wing echo chamber that dominates the discourse in here.
smackaholic wrote:As for folks talking shit and then being wrong, yeah, I 'spose he is the first troll on this board to have that happen.
As crassly as he put it, FubuClown actually does have a point. Let me backtrack a little bit first, though.

First, start off with the given that everyone here has posted something exceedingly stupid at one time or another (except maybe Dins). There's no way around that from an objective point of view, nor is there any exemption from it for any certain poster or posters.

Speaking for myself, at least, I generally try to avoid predictions, and certainly try to avoid the hand-waving "look at me" type of predictions that mvscal seems to favor. And I always thought that most reasonably intelligent, reasonably well-educated people did the same. Of course, those type of predictions only increase the odds that his predictions will flame out spectacularly. If I had that sort of track record, I would've sit down and shut up when it came to predictions a long time ago. But mvscal's previous failures in that regard seem only to motivate him to go on to even bigger and better failures.

What's really amazing to me, though, is that with the exception of BSmack, he hardly ever gets called out for any of that. Two possible explanations exist for that.

Viewing the board in its worst light, mvscal is receiving preferential treatment that most other posters would not. And there's some support for that conclusion, particularly given his rather frequent use of n-bombs. While someone will most certainly retort with "this is a smack board," thing is, I can remember the days of SCIII when that particular word was verboten. In fact, IIRC, there was a rather significant controversy when Dr. Detroit dropped that particular word on Index, and the backlash from it didn't work our particularly well for Detroit. What mvscal does here on more or less a daily basis, with premeditation (his alteration of the word -- enough to slip by the board filter program, but not enough to raise any questions about the word itself or the context in which it was used -- alone is proof of that) makes that look like kindergarten.

Viewing the board in its most favorable light, perhaps the absence of commentary on mvscal's predictions reflects an aversion on the part of most posters to commenting on the more Marcus Allen-esque aspects of this board. Along those lines, it may also reflect a general consensus among the board that mvscal is merely trolling for reactions, and that even he doesn't believe about 90% or so of what he posts.

I'll leave it to others to draw their own conclusions as to why mvscal gets a pass.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Maybe the non stop black cock chuggin' is penance enough.

Or maybe it's just that like him or hate him, mvscal brings the funnay. And bottom line, that's all that matters in this shithole.

Fubuclown, on the other hand, brings damn little.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

If I lived in a cave, and this board was my only contact with the outside world, I probably would've concluded that McCain was going to win this election in a landslide.
Then you're not very perceptive or weren't really paying attention. There was plenty of commentary to the contrary. In fact, I'd say the board was almost equally split.

I'm as conservative as they come, yet even I had become resigned to the fact that McCain was going to lose, and posted as much several times.

As for mv and this supposed "pass" you think he's getting.... that's bullshit as well. He's been called on the race baiting many, many times. What, you think he should be banned for it?

The fact is that mv is generally a pretty entertaining read who doesn't show favoritism. He'll call anyone a dumbfuck at the drop of a hat.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Terry,

for a long time at T1B, the n-bomb (in many permutations) was filtered out to read "mvscal". I don't think many folks here feel like adding - daily - new words to the filter. Not sure if that's still the case...

Say, though, that it would be possible to censor the board completely in the way that you are half-describing. How are we to use the software to ensure that the themes discussed are kosher? One can place forth the opinions on race that mvscal does without the use of slurs, meaning intact.

Look over all of the SC-spun boards and let me know which of them are serenely free of racial button-pushers. What exactly can or should we do?

How is what is happening here any different than what has happened at any of the smack boards, at any point?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

R-Jack wrote:Terry,

Seeing how you have to be the most pathetic, feeble-witted, humorless puddles of piss that collect near my toilet during my 3am beer recycling program, I can see how you don't get mvscal.

You ever try making fun of him for being a racist? It can be done. Wait, check that. While it can be done, it needs to be done by someone who is actually funny. It's not hard to mock a racist, but it should probably be left to someone other than some handwringing crybaby who openly weeps like a little bitch about someone working their way around a word filter.

Let's put it this way. If this board is a body, mvscal is our damaged frontal cortex. You, by virtue of your work, have inched out a cast of many to claim the role as this boards dripping hatchet wound.

Dear God Terry, do yourself and your mvscal* wife a favor and see if you can scare up enough testosterone on the black market to finally grow that clit of yours into a working dick.

*see what I did there. Is it funny? Not normally, but since it makes the board gash nice and moist, it becomes pretty fucking hilarious.
Out .
fukking.
standing.

Archive.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

mv doesn't normally clock in on the week-end, but if he did I'm sure he'd post something to this effect:
Quit rubbing your man-clit and take out the fucking trash before you get gorilla stomped by your mvscal wife.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Rack R-jack and wags for doing a fine job filling the mvscal weekend slot.

Just curious, would it be possible to set up the word filter so that mvscal shows up as neeegah till you login?
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

PSUFAN wrote:Terry,

for a long time at T1B, the n-bomb (in many permutations) was filtered out to read "mvscal". I don't think many folks here feel like adding - daily - new words to the filter. Not sure if that's still the case...

Say, though, that it would be possible to censor the board completely in the way that you are half-describing. How are we to use the software to ensure that the themes discussed are kosher? One can place forth the opinions on race that mvscal does without the use of slurs, meaning intact.

Look over all of the SC-spun boards and let me know which of them are serenely free of racial button-pushers. What exactly can or should we do?

How is what is happening here any different than what has happened at any of the smack boards, at any point?
PSU,

It looks like you, and many others, misunderstood my intent in posting what I did.

I am aware that the word filter on this board turns, or at least used to turn, the n-bomb into "mvscal." I think that started with TOT, which turned it into IAMANIODOT. But TOT's filter was a little too broad, in that it also caught words like Niger (the African country at the heart of the Iraq Saddam Hussein yellowcake WMD controversy, that is).

Personally, I don't care one way or the other. I won't use it either way, much as I won't use the word in real life either*. I was merely commenting on the change of attitude since the days of SCIII. That word, back then, would have warranted at least a severe backlash (see the Dr. Detroit example mentioned above), if not an outright banning. The change in attitude is a little curious to me, is all.

Nor, for that matter, would I want you to do anything about it, for your own good at a minimum. There are an infinite number of ways to change the appearance of the word, and you couldn't possibly catch them all, even if that were your goal.

And yes, mvscal does get called out for his racism, but probably about 90% of the time, that comes from either BSmack or TVO. Yes, I am aware that Mace and Jay both recently called him out on it as well. But it's rare for anyone other than BSmack or TVO to do it. Again, it's a little curious to me that he gets such a wide berth in that regard, whereas most other posters, I suspect, would not. I used to call him out on it as well, but frankly, I've grown tired of doing so, and I learned a long time ago that I can't post with anywhere near the frequency he does.

* On that latter point, I suspect this is one area which mvscal and I share in common, albeit for different reasons. In his case, I suspect he wouldn't have the balls to use it when he's not hiding behind a keyboard.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

War Wagon wrote:
Then you're not very perceptive or weren't really paying attention. There was plenty of commentary to the contrary. In fact, I'd say the board was almost equally split.
Dude,

JSC predicted a 100+ electoral vote margin in favor of McCain. The day before the election, IIRC.

Smackie (one of the board liberals, or at least what passes for such here) predicted a McCain victory. And reiterated that prediction less than a week before the election, when I gave him an opportunity to retract it.

Perk (who obviously is farther to the left than Obama) not only considered a McCain victory a foregone conclusion, he was openly ecstatic about it.

If board opinion "was almost equally split," as you say, that was only due to the "silent majority" who showed up in Th's poll. As a general rule, silent majorities don't count for much on a message board.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Terry in Crapchester wrote: Perk (who obviously is farther to the left than Obama) not only considered a McCain victory a foregone conclusion, he was openly ecstatic about it.
Are you so naive as to not get that Martards transparent infatuation with McCain was the equivalent of PUS sporting the av of the upcoming opponent in CFB?

Hello?

You're a "nice guy", Terry... and I won't pick on sincerely decent folks like yourself... it'd be like picking on Shoalzie.

Unfortunately for you, there are folks here who will pick on the less adept... fucking sharks.

Just go on about your bidness and you'll be fine.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

War Wagon wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote: Perk (who obviously is farther to the left than Obama) not only considered a McCain victory a foregone conclusion, he was openly ecstatic about it.
Are you so naive as to not get that Martards transparent infatuation with McCain was the equivalent of PUS sporting the av of the upcoming opponent in CFB?

Hello?
I'm aware of that. But he's no fan of Obama, either.

Matter of fact, he's stated more than once that one thing he has in common with mvscal is that they both despise liberals. Without a doubt, he considers Obama far too mealy-mouthed and limp-wristed to accomplish what he would like to see done. If he lived in the States, that is.

I don't for a minute think that Perk was a McCain fan. By the same token, I also believe that his board persona in this instance -- rooting for McCain to win -- was sincere, in that he considered Obama a poor substitute for the real thing.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Perks main concern is to see America fail... that, and throwing rocks.

The runt who can't measure up to Cinder can go merrily fuck himself.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:And yes, mvscal does get called out for his racism, but probably about 90% of the time, that comes from either BSmack or TVO. Yes, I am aware that Mace and Jay both recently called him out on it as well. But it's rare for anyone other than BSmack or TVO to do it. Again, it's a little curious to me that he gets such a wide berth in that regard, whereas most other posters, I suspect, would not. I used to call him out on it as well, but frankly, I've grown tired of doing so, and I learned a long time ago that I can't post with anywhere near the frequency he does.
I"ve tried to explain to mvscal in the past why I disagree with him on racial matters. But he sees things differently, more importantly if you've been paying attention to him, it's not about race. What's with your "Witch Hunt" or call for some modern day McCarthyesque review of who is talking about black folks in a negative light ? Aren't we all human and subject to criticism ? You don't have a problem painting with a broad brush, and it most certainly is based on race. You see racist attitudes when the target race is black. You ignore it if the target race is white. Fiery rhetoric against white people is dismissed and shrugged off. You're guilty of that. Why should we let you get away with it and somehow storm in like the cavlary and chastise mvscal when he exercises his free speech - somewhat condoned on a small little message board on the interwebs ?
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

Impressive melt, birdy
It solidifies the extent of bode and domespace mvs occupies in your head.
How does it feel to know that he owns you?
P.J. O'Rourke.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

MadRussian wrote:Impressive melt, birdy
Impressive redundancy M.R.
It solidifies the extent of retardation that occupies your head.
How does it feel to know your tongue is so deeply buried up
mvscals fudge-rippled starfish that he can feel your
tonsils tickling his taint.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:
MadRussian wrote:Impressive melt, birdy
Impressive redundancy M.R.
It solidifies the extent of retardation that occupies your head.
How does it feel to know your tongue is so deeply buried up
mvscals fudge-rippled starfish that he can feel your
tonsils tickling his taint.
Sorry I dont stick my tounge up anyone's ass, you will have to get your midnight sissy to do that for you; but it IS fascinating, and kinda disturbing, to see where a sicko pickle tickling faggot's fantasies wander.

By the way, how does Birdy's ass taste, you clueless dumbfuck? Double standard much? :lol:
But thanks for kicking your own cock calloused ass, cock snorkler, its saved me some time, seeing as you aren't really worth any :lol:
P.J. O'Rourke.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

What's going on here?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

PSUFAN wrote:What's going on here?
Hard to say. But it looks like M.R. is in the process of a snacking on a open-faced homo-melt sammie w/extra man mayo.

Bon appetit slappy.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:What's going on here?
Hard to say. But it looks like M.R. is in the process of a snacking on a open-faced homo-melt sammie w/extra man mayo.

Bon appetit slappy.
projecting again, petunia??

GayJay is melting and cant smack because he is too focused on his homosexual tendencies :lol:
P.J. O'Rourke.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

MadRussian wrote:But thanks...its saved me some time, seeing as you aren't really worth any :lol:
And yet you've felt compelled post back at me...twice. With nothing original. Same tired homo-crap. Same tired laughing emoitcon.

Let me know when you are able to attempt anything that doesn't pay tribute to your inner-faggot.

I'm betting you can't.

Back to the minors with you slappy. And I don't mean kiddies you fucking sicko.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:
MadRussian wrote:But thanks...its saved me some time, seeing as you aren't really worth any :lol:
And yet you've felt compelled post back at me...twice. With nothing original. Same tired homo-crap. Same tired laughing emoitcon.

See my above statement imbecile, or does teh irony of KYOA again escape your limp little brain's boundary of comprehension?

Let me know when you are able to attempt anything that doesn't pay tribute to your inner-faggot.

I have, you are just too much of a colossal fucking moron to comprehend it

I'm betting you can't.

See above, semen belching turd hobbit

Back to the minors with you slappy. And I don't mean kiddies you fucking sicko.
Ahhhh, there we have it. Jay is a pedo!! Why else would you equate "back to the minors" with "kiddies"?
Nice outing yourself as a pedo, and KYOA as well!!
P.J. O'Rourke.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

C'mon, Mace, you're just a FAG, who doesn't get humor. Lighten up.

Sin,

MR
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

War Wagon wrote:Perks main concern is to see America fail... that, and throwing rocks.

The runt who can't measure up to Cinder can go merrily fuck himself.
Look man, it doesn't have to get personal...

Be cool.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

Post by Dan Vogel »

Mvscal has some issues. I think all of us who have posted on this board can recognize that. He's an angry person. But if we knew him better and maybe had to walk in his shoes for a day we would see him in a different light. That kind of attitude doesn't appear overnight. It builds up as life frustrations build up and beat someone up. That's why I've never gone to personally attack him even though he's made threats to me and even my family. That wasn't taken lightly and I won't go back in time to talk about it again because some of you remember what I needed to do when those threats were made. It's water under the bridge to me even though it's not a closed case civilly.

My point is that this Birdy has no business posting this nonsense on a public board. What kind of garbage is this? It just doesn't help anything. Civil discussion is ultimately more interesting than vile name calling and childish rants. Lets not always go to the lowest common demoninator. A school student would be issued a time out if he lost his composure like that. Think about that. I'd have some word if I was a moderator here. I like to read here when I have time which is rare. But this doesn't make the grade.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

Mace wrote:Seriously, who is this piece of shit tardling that thinks he's bringin' the smack and/or funnay? Back to the drawing board, bitch, 'cause you're failing miserably at both.
I see your vagina is still swollen and puffy
P.J. O'Rourke.