Denver/Bolts

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Denver/Bolts

Post by Adelpiero »

I saw the Cutler fumble, then flipped the channel, and turned back to see Denver won

How was that not a fumble? Did Defender not get possession inbounds? They said the replay booth was down earlier in game, so they couldnt review a call.

anyone???
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Re: Denver/Bolts

Post by Adelpiero »

talk about incompetence

thats just sickening.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Rack Ed Hochuli and his inadvertent whistle :oops:
get out, get out while there's still time
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

Mike "I have huge NADS" Shannahan with the first ever go for 2 for the win in the NFL and pull it off.

Wow
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Adelpiero wrote:talk about incompetence

thats just sickening.
Giving up a game winning TD with 2 seconds to go last week and 8 points in the last 8 seconds here?

Once upon a time you dressed so fine
You threw the bums a dime in your prime, didnt you?
Peopled call, say, beware doll, youre bound to fall
You thought they were all kiddin you
You used to laugh about
Everybody that was hangin out
Now you dont talk so loud
Now you dont seem so proud
About having to be scrounging for your next meal.

How does it feel
How does it feel
To be without a home
Like a complete unknown
Like a rolling stone?

What's up, Chargerfan?
Last edited by Diogenes on Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

e wrote:at full speed, it looks a little like an incomplete pass, especially from the angle the ref had. he was behind cutler's back. nbc showing it now.
that rule has to change

i could see if no one gained possession, they just let it sit on ground, but the SD player and Cutler ran after it, and SD recovered.
That should be reviewable and possession gone to SD.
Raider Loco
Elwood

Post by Raider Loco »

The Chargers got fucking screwed! I wonder if Ed and his crew will officiate a Charger game in San Diego this year? His crew fucked us last week on Monday night a few times but that still wouldn't have changed the outcome of the game. Trust me we know how it feels to get screwed and it always sucks. Welome to our world Charger fan!
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Raider Loco wrote:Welome to our world Charger fan!
Okay, that's gotta hurt.
Last edited by Diogenes on Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Adelpiero wrote:
that rule has to change

i could see if no one gained possession, they just let it sit on ground, but the SD player and Cutler ran after it, and SD recovered.
That should be reviewable and possession gone to SD.
he blew the whistle inadvertently....it was ruled a fumble but because he'd blown it dead the ball was ruled Denver's

they got handed that game

Arch Angel wrote:Mike "I have huge NADS" Shannahan with the first ever go for 2 for the win in the NFL and pull it off.

Wow
yep, brass balls going for that 2-pointer
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

And for the record..

A)Props to Mike for going for the 2.
2) It was absolutely no surprise.

That's just how he rolls, and I saw it coming.

Unlike J-villes choke job.
DamnTheCowboys
Human Garbage Disposal

Post by DamnTheCowboys »

Diogenes wrote:
Giving up a game winning TD with 2 seconds to go last week and 8 points in the last 8 seconds here?

What's up, Chargerfan?
I have zero sympathy for Chargerfan, because I told them and warned them about this. I watched those bizarre, freaky, inconceivable things happen for eight fucking YEARS with Norvell at the helm. For some reason, Norv Turner coached teams carry those "ripping the heart straight out of your asshole" kind of games. Like the game in Arizona where the Cardinals had about 50 yards of total offense and SOMEHOW beat the Redskins as Aeneas Williams ran a fumble recovery back about 105 yards. Like the freak Hail Mary to rookie Rod Smith with no time on the clock in '95, or the game we were up TWENTY-ONE points at HOME to Dallas in '99 and LOST. Not to mention a game against the Cardinals where a 49 year old Boomer Esiason threw for about 500 yards Image I could list at least a few games per season where this stuff SOMEHOW happens with absolutely no explanation other than the fact that that clueless tard was roaming the sidelines.

i sat there tonight watching that game feeling like I was in a time warp to about 1996. I swear, I don't care anything about either team, but witnessing those events and seeing that fucking clown Norv Turner made my gut churn and brought back those exact feelings that I had Sunday after Sunday for EIGHT FUCKING YEARS.
When Ratahan went for two, there was absolutely no DOUBT in my mind that they would get it.

This is only year two, Charger Fan. It gets WORSE.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

...I can understand a blown call, it happens! (humans are going to make mistakes)...but how the hell does the review system conveniently take a dump on an obvious Charger completion and first down? That call would have been reversed...but no, they wait two minutes and it's still down. :evil:
verah suspicious indeed. Of course that was the only time all day it didn't work. The Rat had to be involved!
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

What are you guys smoking? The Chargers won 38-24.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Terrible call on the non-fumble but I'll echo everyone's take on Shanahan's gutsy move in going for two and the win.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Arch Angel wrote:Mike "I have huge NADS" Shannahan with the first ever go for 2 for the win in the NFL and pull it off.

Wow
First ever?

Wow, indeed.

I was at the bowling alley and didn't see what happened after the fumble... and that was a fumble. Next thing I know, the score is 39-38 and I'm like wtf?

I go tell wifey that Dungver went for 2 and made it, and she's in complete shock. She had picked SD in the money pool she runs at work, and she's a Mulefan to begin with. Hilarious... you had to be there.

Anyways, as much as I despise the Donks, you have to give it up for the cast iron fucking stones Ratahan owns.
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

Actually, it was done a few times, the last in 2005.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

No 'nads, sorry.

He went for it because he knew his defense didn't have a prayer of stopping the Blots if they won the coin flip.

It's that simple.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

poptart wrote:
he knew his defense didn't have a prayer of stopping the Blots if they won the coin flip.
maybe, maybe not-the Denver defense was pretty much sucking all the oxygen at Invesco after chasing the Sandy Eggo offense around for most of the second half

but going for two in an "all or nothing" situation still takes big time cajones, especially when playing at home
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:Game ball to Ed Cockinme. Good job single-handedly sabotaging an entire game, you incompetant fuckwit.

Been watching sports long?

Obviously not. I'll help you out...

One call didn't win or lose a game for you.

You're welcome.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Dinsdale wrote:
mvscal wrote:Game ball to Ed Cockinme. Good job single-handedly sabotaging an entire game, you incompetant fuckwit.

You're welcome.
Three, not one.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Dinsdale wrote:

You're welcome.
...actually, well, yes it did"...as San Diego recovered the fumble and would have knelt down and run out the clock without another "actual" play being run. Stick to cul de smack Dins, you're a better fit there!

Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

Dinsdale wrote:One call didn't win or lose a game for you.
That's how I see it too, dins. One call doesn't win or lose a game.
For example- in THIS particular instance, the Chargers offensively did what they had to do and outscored the Donks 38-31. Up until the 1:17 mark of the fourth quarter, they overcame a couple other bad calls and remained in that position. Pretty cut and dry... they took care of business and outscored the Donks.

Taking it one step further, at that 1:17 mark of the fourth quarter, when Denver was knocking on the door of a tying touchdown, Tim Dobbins, a Charger player, applied enough pressure on Jay Cutler causing him to essentially vomit all over himself and fumble the ball. In addition, Dobbins, a Charger player, fell on the ball and secured the Charger's quasi-win.

Then, after the Chargers secured the win due to their good offensive play and defensive prowess at the 1:17 mark, Ed Hochuli admitted the mistake and gave the ball and a second chance back to the Donks.

I can completely see your point. We're on the same page.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Felix wrote:Rack Ed Hochuli and his inadvertent whistle :oops:
fuckin-a! rack him for makeing chagerfan melt like KFC Paul when they banned trans-fats in junk food.

don't blame the refs, bolt-fan- the chargers are the new raiders; everybody in the country hates them and ratings go sky-high whenever they get screwed.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

Bottom line is that the Charger defense shit the bed badly. Giving up 31 points by halftime to Denver is beyond pitiful-I mean, our vaunted ( :meds: ) defense got unmercifully PWNT by Denver and still only gave up 24 by halftime.

As much you dont want to admit it Chargertards, Merriroid makes your D go. Without him, like in years past, your D has suffered tremendously. In this regard, the stats dont lie.

Too bad your management has already fucked that one up.

He'd look good in the Silver and Black getting revenge on your shit team for trying to run him into the ground and end his career by NOT being smart enough to place him IR.

Brees, Turner, and now Merriman.

The Chargers are a fucking joke. It truly warms my heart to know that they'll NEVER get a trophy.
Last edited by RJ on Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Instead of whining about the refs, maybe Chargerfan can scratch their head/ass and wonder why their defense gave up 39 points to begin with. You know the one that wasn't going to miss a beat without Merroidman. The one that went undefeated without Merroidman.

Hochulli blew the call, the Charger defense blew the game. End of story
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

Hic..

DamnTheCowboys
Human Garbage Disposal

Post by DamnTheCowboys »

DallasFanatic wrote:
It goes beyond that. What it points back to is this:

He carries with him a presence and an aura in which things like this ALWAYS happen.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the dischargers get a gift W last year against an underachieving Oakland Raider squad when one of the chargette third rate receivers caught a 6 yard pass, fell down untouched, then jumped and spiked the ball as if he had just won the super bowl with the Raiders recovering the ball.

Of course that call went against the Raiders, they always do.

Fuck san diego and norvell. and fuck the rat and dungver for that matter.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

"Of course that call went against the Raiders, they always do."

...yep :meds:

jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

mvscal wrote:
DallasFanatic wrote:Instead of whining about the refs, maybe Chargerfan can scratch their head/ass and wonder why their defense gave up 39 points to begin with.
No, we're not going to do that. For all intents and purposes, Hackuli forced two turnovers including a game ending fumble recovery with a minute and change left. Don't fucking come in here and tell me that doesn't have any impact on the outcome of the game. The defense sucked, but they played well enough to beat Dungver and that's the bottom fucking line.
Ed gave the Broncos a 2nd chance not 8 points. A defense can't give up 39 points and "have played well enough" to win. 65 points allowed in 2 weeks from a team that was supposed to have one of the best defenses in the league? Pretty pathetic. That's the bottom fucking line.
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

WTF?!?!?!

Where the hell is the laughter at Chargertwats expense at?

You fucks are slipping.
Chargersnizz wrote:Image
Fucking bunch of whiney crybaby bitches.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Marty felt that both calls were correct.

There's a gleam!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Biggie wrote:Hic..

That's an LOLer.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

mvscal wrote:
jiminphilly wrote:Ed gave the Broncos a 2nd chance not 8 points.
They recovered Cutler's fumble with a 1:14 left to play, you stupid cunt. Two knees and the game is over, dumbfuck.
Broncos didn't score on the blown call you fuckin nitwit. The chargers defense had 3 chances after the blown call to stop the Broncos and couldn't. No one disputes what should have happened had the play been ruled a fumble. You're the only idiot who can't acknowledge the Chargers D continued to play like shit to the very end.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

DallasFanatic wrote:
Yes, that is why most of the country, Bronco fan and Bronco newspapers say Sandy Eggo got screwed and Denver got gifted the game.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

trev wrote:
DallasFanatic wrote:
Yes, that is why most of the country, Bronco fan and Bronco newspapers say Sandy Eggo got screwed and Denver got gifted the game.
Trev,

Take some time away from the glass dick and understand what I am saying. I know the Chargers got screwed on that call. There is no denying that. However, if you want to be a contender in that conference, than your defense can't give up 39 points and expect to win. Maybe 37, but not 39 ( :mrgreen: ).

Your defense let you down for 60 minutes of football. That is why you lost the game. This one shouldn't have been close; it shouldn't have come down to Edwards call, but it appears the Chargers are not who we thought they were. Good luck watching Norv destroy what at one point looked like an up and coming ballclub.

Now return to smoking cock and baking brownies.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

DallasFanatic wrote:
trev wrote:
DallasFanatic wrote:
Trev,

Take some time away from the glass dick and understand what I am saying. I know the Chargers got screwed on that call. There is no denying that. However, if you want to be a contender in that conference, than your defense can't give up 39 points and expect to win. Maybe 37, but not 39 ( :mrgreen: ).

Your defense let you down for 60 minutes of football. That is why you lost the game. This one shouldn't have been close; it shouldn't have come down to Edwards call, but it appears the Chargers are not who we thought they were. Good luck watching Norv destroy what at one point looked like an up and coming ballclub.

Now return to smoking cock and baking brownies.
Nice spin and nothing new. Didn't your boys give up a bunch of points last night? I think we will overcome this. Just the 2nd game and they will correct their mistakes. The hole in our defense is almost as big as your mom's. I'll tell you what. If they don't correct this I will come in here and post a bunch of love for the cowboys. That will kill me, but I will do it if my team doesn't fix their defense. And nothing like a blatant F you from Mike Shanahan and Ed Hoculi to get my boys a little more grown up. Progress.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Trev,

Did you just go mom smack?????

BWAHAHAHA. Nice desperation slunt. Now go back to diddling your twat while the rest of the forum can talk about football.

TIA
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

DallasFanatic wrote:Trev,

Did you just go mom smack?????

Just stooping to your smoking cock level, honey. No need to melt over it. Oh, sorry, I didn't really mean it. Feel better?

BWAHAHAHA.

I know, I'm LMAO.
It's only a game, son. No deperation needed.

Now go back to diddling your twat

jealous much?

while the rest of the forum can talk about football.

Ohhhhhh, you don't want to talk to me anymore? Ok, your choice.
You can change your mind at any time during the season.

TIA

Your mom taught you well, slunt.
By the way, how come you didn't address my response? Grow some balls.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Much as it pains me to do so, I have to side with Charger fan on this one. Yes, there are questionable calls in every game, and I imagine there might have been one or more that went against the Broncos in this game. And yes, the Chargers had three more opportunities to stop Denver and didn’t.

But they shouldn’t have had to stop them three more times. Or even one more time. They stopped them, but got jobbed by a preening, self-absorbed attorney who lives to show off his guns on national TV.

I’d have posted this sooner but got side-tracked by the image of trev diddling her twat.