Steelers-Clowns Week!

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Steelers-Clowns Week!

Post by BSmack »

If the Steelers don't match the asswhipping the Cowboys laid on the Clowns, I'll be mighty disappointed. Sure, this game is in Cleveland, but Clowns fans are already bailing on their team in droves. Just look at the massive listing of tickets on Craigslist.

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/search/ ... y=Steelers

I predict thousands of Black and Gold faithful descending on Clowns Stadium to revel in the failure of the Mistakes by the Lake. Big Ben will throw only as much as he has to. I'm thinking 14-19 190 yards 2 TDs. Willie Parker will gash that pathetic rushing defense for 120 yards and call it a day late in the 3rd quarter and the defense will knock out Anderson so we can feast on Brady Quinn.

Bring it Qbert!
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Re: Steelers-Clowns Week!

Post by ChargerMike »

...^^^^ and that pretty much sums it up from where I sit.
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

this shit is gonna get ugly.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

Rival game + Home dog coming off piss-poor opener + Opponent coming off monster game = Admiral Ackbar

Cleveland covers
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

craigslistSMACK?

really?

hehehheh....brownstainFAN can't afford to go to the game; plus, since they SUCK....they'll be selling...

you fuvckerz can't afford to pay those prices for tickets at all.

well, you might get the ticket...but, can you HUFF enough GAS outta each others CARS to all make it to CLEVELAND on 1 Tank EITHER?????

C'mon Bri'.....economy SMACK has nothing to do with this RIVALRLY.

YOUR TEAM doesnt' have as many issues as mine at this time.

if MY TEAM Lives UP to its POTENTIAL--->then; yours is in TROUBLE.

it would be LUDICRIOUS for me to post up and Say--->y'all are inferior and YOU SUCK.

MY TEAM has NO Defensive Secondary....much less a Pass Rush.

BROWNS WIN 63-59.

Braylon CATCHES 7 TDs as well.

Ron Popiel thanks you for your attention.

PITTSBURGH SUCKS and Cinncinatti SWALLOWS.

EAD
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Why not Craigslist smack? Just because your pathetic fan base crashed Craigslist's servers with their thousands of ticket offers for the game? Now I shouldn't mention it?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey, it could have been worse. I could have asked that the last one to leave Cleveland please remember to turn out the lights. I could have reminded you that the only thing in Cleveland worse that the quality of your football team is the quality of your beer. And I certainly could have reminded you that the only consistently successful aspect of the Clowns is their ability to turn 1st round draft picks into mid level CFL talent within 3 years.

But I wouldn't do that. I'm far too gracious. ;)

All kidding aside, I hope the foreclosure capital of the east starts to bounce back a little after this week's beatdown. I'd sure hate to see all you guys in St. Louis like your first football team.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

Gracious; as always.....

St Louis BROWNS were a BASEBALL TEAM.

you had this THREAD NAILED.....but; just like Greg Lougainous (LARGE ANUS) you SMACKED yer Grill on the Platform..... :hfal:

i'd like to have some Rolling Rock for the Game....pity that beer has been sold out to the "Scandanavian MAN"....errr....anheuseur-busch.

i'd bet you some Yueng~Ling....but, i'm not a huge Fan.

somehow/someway....we'll meet at Peek~n~Peek for Golf.

Series Record = 55-55 (nevermind the last 16 games) :mrgreen:

enjoy Bri'.....PITTSPUKE SUCKS and CINCITUCKEY SWALLOWS.....Jamaal Lewis is coming to Visit--->and when he sees a Lack of Linebackers Present....he might SMILE!
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Qbert wrote:craigslistSMACK?

really?
you know I've got no dog in this fight Q but when I see tickets with a face value of $70 being offered for $65....well there ya go
get out, get out while there's still time
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Qbert wrote:Gracious; as always.....

I was talking about yet another Cleveland exercise in failure, the Cleveland Rams.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/ram/

Anyway, good looking out Q. See you after the game.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Take the Browns and the points.

Okay, I'm not going to, but I'm all about the green. This could go either way. Cleveland isn't as bad as they looked last week (Dallas is actually a pretty decent team) And Pittsburg isn't that impressive. If I WAS going to bet...

Take the Browns and the points.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

BSmack wrote:
Qbert wrote:Gracious; as always.....

I was talking about yet another Cleveland exercise in failure, the Cleveland Rams.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/ram/

Anyway, good looking out Q. See you after the game.
....umm you might have neglected the following years.....1st year in AAFL--->WIN and 1st year in NFL---->WIN.

PROPS to the Steelers.

not a good game for either team at all.

shoddy Browns D holds U to 10 points.

shoody Browns D gives up 104 to Willie on the ground---->a killer for sure.

inept Browns offense---->F'ing Braylon Drops and Winslow Drops.

Props Bri'

off for my nyquil chaser................out
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Now THAT was some Steelers football. 10-6? Thank God for that 7th inning rally. ;)

Though I wasn't nearly as happy with special teams this week, the offense did just enough to win and the defense shut down an offense that was supposed to have been one of the best in the NFL. And they did it on the road against the team that is most likely to contend for the divisional title.

Suddenly, the road to the playoffs just got a whole lot easier for the Steelers.

Props to the Browns for showing that an incompetent black coach can keep his job just the same as an incompetent white coach can. Seriously, was there anybody watching the game at the end of the 4th quarter who DIDN'T know that Coach Buffalo Butt was going to botch his clock management YET AGAIN?

And rack Bryant McFadden for stepping into Deshea Townsend's slot without missing a beat and contributing an interception to the defensive effort. McFadden was a key role player back in 2005. It's nice to see that his game is back.

Oh, and rack Qbert for representing his hometown team. Apparently he's the only Browns fan left around these parts.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Troy played a hell of a game last night. It's nice to see him back at full strength. Winslow seems as if he's grown up a bit also. Things were getting a little chippy out there, until KW came up and congratulated Troy on a nice play that he made.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

PSUFAN wrote:Troy played a hell of a game last night. It's nice to see him back at full strength. Winslow seems as if he's grown up a bit also. Things were getting a little chippy out there, until KW came up and congratulated Troy on a nice play that he made.
Yea, Troy was dominant. That one play towards the end of the first half where he timed the snap count perfectly and launched himself on top of the Browns center who was attempting to pull, thereby completely disrupting the timing of the play was classic Troy. And his INT in the red zone to snuff out a Browns drive was a game changer.

And on a down note, here's hoping that the injury to Brett Kiesel is not a major one. The Steelers really cannot afford any injuries to their D line.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Ouch! Kiesel is down for the next 8 weeks. I guess it's up to Nick Eason to hold down the right side of the Steelers D line. Grrrrrrr

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote:Props to the Browns for showing that an incompetent black coach can keep his job just the same as an incompetent white coach can.
Hi! How are you?

Hi! My name's Marvin, I have the keys to a Porche. But the owner who sits way up high in his comfy box seat makes all the calls and he lets me sit out here and pretend to drive. its fun.