WingNut

Re: East Carolina..........For real.

Post by Shoalzie »

Lou's kid can coach...
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Very impressive, they're just beating up on WVA. This team will be ranked next week.
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Post by stuckinia »

Maybe the Hokies are not as bad as I thought.

Wait a minute, they were up 3-0 at halftime over Furman.

Nevermind, they still suck.

As far as WVU goes, fuck those inbred hillbilly trash. The couches are breathing a little easier right now.
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

Rack the hell out of East Carolina. They should be ranked this week.
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

stuckinia wrote:Maybe the Hokies are not as bad as I thought.

Wait a minute, they were up 3-0 at halftime over Furman.

Nevermind, they still suck.

As far as WVU goes, fuck those inbred hillbilly trash. The couches are breathing a little easier right now.
Ya VaTech losing to them definitely seems more reasonable now. But struggling with Furman still has the ?? over VaTech heads. Granted San Jose St just went toe-to-toe with my 'skers in a game that was way close than the score implies so they get a ?? too. So what is Tech's qb-situation now?

Suitors will come calling for Skip Holtz. Maybe if ECU can get some love from the Big East he'd stay otherwise he'll be tough to keep.
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

it proved what many have thought

Big east is bad
ACC is really bad
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Not surprised by this at all. WVU has no D and ECU has the D and proved it today.

ECU could be a BCS buster this season.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Post by stuckinia »

Danimal wrote:Ya VaTech losing to them definitely seems more reasonable now. But struggling with Furman still has the ?? over VaTech heads. Granted San Jose St just went toe-to-toe with my 'skers in a game that was way close than the score implies so they get a ?? too. So what is Tech's qb-situation now?

Suitors will come calling for Skip Holtz. Maybe if ECU can get some love from the Big East he'd stay otherwise he'll be tough to keep.
Skip will never get love from the Big East because they are still under the delusion that their shit conference matters. Pitt? Rutgers? Obama please.

I have no misconceptions about the ACC. They are the epitome of stink. The Big East is the epitome of stank. And I am not a conference warrior. I was pissed when Wake Forest beat Ole Miss earlier. I had to change my drawers after UVA’s anal cleansing by USC. The Twerps lost to Mid Tenn St (do they have a mascot?) and I am happy. The ACC should not receive an automatic BCS bid until they prove they deserve it. Give them a year or 4.

Only the Big Eleven, Big 12, and Pac 10 matter. The rest are simply posers and dingleberries. BYU’s win does not count. I am still amazed about how 3rd stingers on some of these teams could be starters in other conferences. (To be honest, I am jaded by the shittitude of VT.)

As far as VT’s QB situation, I think it is an excellent idea to burn a Redshirt in order to use your sophomore, dual threat QB as a decoy while your 5th year senior, who is unable to read a defense, continues to suck. Production does not matter in Blacksburg, seniority does. And, if you are tight with the taken-the-team-as-far-as-he-can-coach, then you are like Adelpiero in a gambling store.. Feel me Semenholes?

Hokie Hi! Out.

/end drunken rant
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

And, if you are tight with the taken-the-team-as-far-as-he-can-coach, then you are like Adelpiero in a gambling store
gotta a link for this store?
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Danimal wrote: Suitors will come calling for Skip Holtz. Maybe if ECU can get some love from the Big East he'd stay otherwise he'll be tough to keep.
yup. Skip has mos def put his name on "that list" that AD's have in their desk. Cuse job will be open next year....
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

stuckinia wrote: Only the Big Eleven, Big 12, and Pac 10 matter.
Meatgrinder rebuttal in 3..2..1...

After further review, it's likely that ECU will go undefeated and get some love from the BCS, and well deserved. Gotta' respect a team playing two ranked "heavyweights" right off the top walking away 2-0.

Did anybody see the interview with Skip after the game with Holly the ESPN hottie as they were getting mobbed by delirious fans?

"We better get out of here."

Priceless.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

King Crimson wrote:
Danimal wrote: Suitors will come calling for Skip Holtz. Maybe if ECU can get some love from the Big East he'd stay otherwise he'll be tough to keep.
yup. Skip has mos def put his name on "that list" that AD's have in their desk. Cuse job will be open next year....
Skip went to ND. In fact, he was there same time as I was -- it just took him a little longer to graduate.

If Swarbrick decides to pull the trigger on Weis' buyout, ND could come calling.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

stuckinia wrote:Obama please.
pffft