B. Hussein Obama Family Photographs..

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: B. Hussein Obama Family Photographs..

Post by Mikey »

Can this great country survive soul food in the White House?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Original Recipe is good stuff.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Did I hear correctly that Obama chain smokes? Can someone confirm this??
New England Patriots
2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, 2016 Champions

Boston Red Sox
2004, 2007, 2013 Champions

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Neely8 wrote:Did I hear correctly that Obama chain smokes? Can someone confirm this??
As much as you chain smoke Belichick pole, douche.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Neely8 wrote:Did I hear correctly that Obama chain smokes? Can someone confirm this??
According to his wife, Obama smokes "about three Marlboros a day." http://mediamatters.org/items/200701180010" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That's not exactly chain-smoking. Hell, Dinsdale goes through more cigarettes than that in an hour -- when he's asleep.

And even if that statement isn't entirely truthful, it's doubtful that she'd make a claim which is that far off the mark if he were a chain-smoker.

But weren't you the one who used to claim Obama was a Muslim? If you want to try to use his health against him, by all means have at it. By any reasonable standard, he's better off than McCain in that category. According to his doctor, Obama is in excellent health.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Pickle doesn't like black people.

~Yawn~

We get it.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

I'll bet he smokes Cools or Salems.

What do you think, Pickle?
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
According to his wife, Obama smokes "about three Marlboros a day." http://mediamatters.org/items/200701180010" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That's not exactly chain-smoking. Hell, Dinsdale goes through more cigarettes than that in an hour -- when he's asleep.

And even if that statement isn't entirely truthful, it's doubtful that she'd make a claim which is that far off the mark if he were a chain-smoker.

But weren't you the one who used to claim Obama was a Muslim? If you want to try to use his health against him, by all means have at it. By any reasonable standard, he's better off than McCain in that category. According to his doctor, Obama is in excellent health.

Not sure I ever claimed he was a Muslim. There were rumors that he was and I think I asked if anyone knew the truth. Still not sure to be honest.

I just find it funny that you never see or hear anything about it.

Hell I am a smoker and am against religeon in most cases so I honestly don't care. I heard it on the radio last night that he smoked and that surprised me....
New England Patriots

Boston Red Sox

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote:I'll bet he smokes Cools or Salems.

What do you think, Pickle?
newports
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Neely8 wrote:Not sure I ever claimed he was a Muslim. There were rumors that he was and I think I asked if anyone knew the truth. Still not sure to be honest.

Two words: Reverend Wright.

Does that answer your question?
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Neely8 wrote:Not sure I ever claimed he was a Muslim. There were rumors that he was and I think I asked if anyone knew the truth. Still not sure to be honest.

Well he also attended Muslim shcools in Indonesia as a young child. Judging by the crap he has taken over Rev. Wright he might have been better off leaning to the Muslim side. :D
New England Patriots

Boston Red Sox

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Obigot's "African, in-heat father" was a muzzie- which, technically, makes BHO a muzzie. Since he claims to be a Christian, he's an apostate muzzie and as such, worthy of death according to that death-worshipping cult that brays to mecca 5 times a day.

Maybe Hitlery's got a point, btw
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Cuda wrote:...he's an apostate muzzie and as such, worthy of death according to that death-worshipping cult...
But you would protect a fellow American against the evil schemes of foreign maniacs, correct?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Of course.

Btw, Chimpy is on their death list because he's a fundie

Bubba is on it because he's an adulterer

McCain is probably on it because his wife owns a beer distributorship

It doesn't take a lot to offend teh muzzie
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

[quote="The Big Pickle"]The thought of this knigger becoming President of the United States makes my skin crawl.

http://www.rense.com/general82/obmmm.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You mean the dad, right?

Allright, I'm picking a basketball team on the playground....first is the guy on the right
Before God was, I am
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Do you really, honestly think Obimbo is a member of that church because he believes in the tenets of that denomination? Seriously? I know you're dumber than a bag of hammers, and gullibility follows suit, but dadgum, dude. I'm really getting embarrassed for you, T. You seem like such a nice guy to be the cerebral equivalent of a stale donut.

Baa Baa black sheep...
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Pickle doesn't like black people.

~Yawn~

We get it.
No worries, this will make it to Pickle's archive, eventually.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

How 'bout father O'whigger ? That dude is even more entertaining to watch than wright.

It's not very often that i agree with what's her name dago chick from new yawk that wanted to be vp awhile back, geraldine ferraro, yeah, that's her name. She was on O'reilly last night and said that if b. HUSSEIN had a single hair on his mullato nutsack, he'd get up in front of that racist congregation of his and tell them to go fukk themselves and join the local presbyterian congregation. Wait a minute, I forgot, the southside prolly don't got too many presbyterians, but, I'm sure the he could find a nice congregation in lake forest or maybe in wright's neighborhood.

Ofcourse he won't do this because he knows that the still bitter black man/woman, you know the one we keep raping according to padre vanilla ice, is his core constituency. Yeah, he pulls a nice chunk of the educated (alledgedly) guilty white folks, but they didn't win NC for him. As much as he tries to paint himself the candidate above color, he is not.

Back to that crazy whigger catholic priest. Tell me he is not a slightly thinner twin of algore when he is in fullon whigger rant.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

whataya know. B. hussein did it. Sorta. He quit the church. Too bad he didn't do it a bit more forcefully. He still didn't call them out for what they are...... a bunch of whinny little cunts who think they are owed something by whitey.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

The Big Pickle wrote:
Mikey wrote:Can this great country survive soul food in the White House?

Not just "soul food"....how about KFC, Watermelon, Colt 45 Malt Liquor etc..etc..etc...
I just spit coffee all over my keyboard and monitor :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Not a damn thing wrong with fried chicken, so long as it's original recipe and not that extra shitty stuff. Watermelon, atleast good ripe ones are OK in my book too. But, for those of us that actually enjoy beer cold and with some carbonation, a 40 is plain fukking stupid.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

KFC has absolutely sucked ever since they decided to become politically correct and stopped using trans fat oils. Eat one of their drumsticks now. Close your eyes, and it almost tastes like fish. Just God-awful.