It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Trollfessor
Mary Ann tried harder, Ginger was better

Jess the Rookie, shirtless and busted

Post by Trollfessor »

Daymn Jess, just get your own Neflix account. :lol:

Motion-Sensing Camera Catches Netflix Thief Red-Handed, Shirtless

Brian Krische and his roommate had a lot of their Netflix discs go missing before they received them, and they grew suspicious. So, like any self-respecting and enterprising geeks, they set up a motion-sensing camera pointed at their mailbox. The results? One chubby, shirtless criminal caught red-handed.

Yes, it turns out their "white-trash tenants in the first floor" had a penchant for checking their neighbors' mail while out on their daily shirtless stroll, snagging any red envelopes that happened to be there. Once Krische got the evidence in hand, he called up Netflix, who then called the cops. The shirtless bandits ended up with a $750 fine and a trip to the First Offender Program. That'll teach 'em to steal their neighbors' BioDome DVD.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Re: Jess the Rookie, shirtless and busted

Post by Mister Bushice »

Such Bathos! Easily Jess' best acting job ever. I smell Oscar.
Dinstale
Jake

Post by Dinstale »

Mister Bushice wrote:Such Bathos! Easily Jess' best acting job ever. I smell Oscar.
Of course that comes before you attempt this thing called humor. I still can't think of one time you actually brought the funnay.

Stick to what you do best... that is to make the rest of us check to see our scroll wheels are in working order.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Stale, you can't speak for everyone here. Dale already does.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Mister Bushice wrote:Stale, you can't speak for everyone here. Dale already does.
:lol:

This troll is so good I was about to respond, thinking it was Dins. RACK people who "get" trolling. All shit trolls please take notes, TIA.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40