Fantasy March Madness

The Madness isn't confined to March here!

Moderators: the_ouskull, helmet, Shine

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Fantasy March Madness

Post by indyfrisco »

If you had to pick players for Fantasy March Madness, who would you pick? Looking for players with the most points, rebounds combined points/rebounds, and assists.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
the_ouskull
Vince's Heisman Celebration

Post by the_ouskull »

Terrell Everett wouldn't be a bad start.

He's been flirting with a triple-double on and off all year.

the_ouskull
Congrats, Wags. Good win.
TheChief
Elwood

Post by TheChief »

May at UNC would be a safe bet. The fucker just posted a 26 pt, 24 rebound effort.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Re: Fantasy March Madness

Post by L45B »

IndyFrisco wrote:If you had to pick players for Fantasy March Madness, who would you pick? Looking for players with the most points, rebounds combined points/rebounds, and assists.
...and on a good team, I expect?

Warrick from Syracuse comes to mind.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

L45B wrote:
IndyFrisco wrote:If you had to pick players for Fantasy March Madness, who would you pick? Looking for players with the most points, rebounds combined points/rebounds, and assists.
...and on a good team, I expect?

Warrick from Syracuse comes to mind.
Yeah, there's payouts for greatest individual game accomplishments, but it's generally a safer bet to go for players who will be there the longest.

I still need some dark horses from the smaller teams that may not make it far, but wil light it up for the game or two they will play. Most points in a single game will still be some $$$.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

IndyFrisco wrote:I still need some dark horses from the smaller teams that may not make it far, but wil light it up for the game or two they will play. Most points in a single game will still be some $$$.
Nick Fazekas - Nevada
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Simien, Sean May, Andrew Bogut...can't go wrong with any of the All-Americans for that matter.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

juan mendez: Niagra
taylor coppenwrath: Vermont.
brad buckman: texas.

on the darkhorse tip.
Shine
Leads all Lists

Post by Shine »

Safe bets for teams that'll play (likely) at least 3 games:

Sean May
Deron Williams
Chris Paul
Wayne Simien
Sheldon Williams
Nate Robinson
"Our staff is going to ensure that anyone who attends this University and wears the Indiana uniform will make this privilege among their highest priorities and not treat the opportunity as an entitlement,'' Crean said in a statement. "We fully expect our student-athletes to accept the responsibilities academically, athletically and socially that come with representing one of the top programs in college basketball history."