Big Blue Unstoppable Today

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

T REX
Eternal Scobode

Big Blue Unstoppable Today

Post by T REX »

Hats off to Michigan. Henne and Co walked up and down the field on a very young defense. Our freshman secondary was no match for UM's wr corp. Carr walks away a winner.

the Heisman curse continues......we coudln't handle UM's pressure all day and while 35 should net you a win I think UF left some points on the field(I know UM did).

Young defense vs Veteran Offense

Not much chance. I thought we would play better but having third string DTs and frosh and sophs everywhere else just doesn't equal success today.

Michigan clearly outplayed UF and deserved the 'W'.
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Re: Big Blue Unstoppable Today

Post by Nolesy »

I was thinking this bitch would go 1 of 2 ways. Either come in with excuses, 2 times mentioning it was the fault of a "young" defense.
Or he could have dis appeared all together. I was hoping it would have been the latter.
Fuck the ACLU. It will always be Merry Christmas to me.

Barrack Obama is lib speak for Jimmy Carter
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

fuckin bullshit

its the 13th game of the season, dont even try to bring the Young defense crap!

ur team got beat up by Carr and Michigan, Henne carved you up! yes, chad"icantwinabiggame"Henne.

PS dont use the turnove excuse either fucknut, Hart fumbled 2 times inside the 5, it would of been a blowout!
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

ahh the excuses begin.. Michigan lost to appy state...

and Florida lost to Michigan

BWA!!!!

do we have a smilie for eating crow?

it should be :trix:
FLW Buckeye
2014 T1B FBBL Champ

Post by FLW Buckeye »

Don't be too rough with Trixie, or he might take his ball and go home....err, carry on.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

welcome to four losses. florida would have five if they played in the big ten.
T REX wrote:Not much chance. I thought we would play better but having third string DTs and frosh and sophs everywhere else just doesn't equal success today.
funny that florida didn't have much of a chance. i thought you couldn't WAIT for them to work us. as far as this:
Carr turned into Cooper and that's his legacy.
carr's legacy is actually as urban's daddy. he'd have won at an 85% clip if he was allowed to play sec teams every week.
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

A team that gained about six inches of total offense against [Trix]slow, plodding, overrated Ohio State[/Trix] is all of a sudden "unstoppable," huh?

:lol:

I'll give your boys, props, though. Plus-four in turnovers in a virtual home game, against a team that couldn't cut it against a I-AA school, and Florida still finds a way to get worked. That ain't easy to do.
Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

Rixie, you're a fucking tool......
Henne and Co walked up and down the field on a very young defense. Our freshman secondary was no match for UM's wr corp.

Young defense vs Veteran Offense
Not much chance. I thought we would play better but having third string DTs and frosh and sophs everywhere else just doesn't equal success today.
You know when ND fan brought up these points as part of the reason their season was difficult you attempted to run smack. Let's see....Nd 9 seniors, not a lot of experience on the O-line, etc......but you claimed months ago that it was all bullshit, now you're running the same crap and using the same excuses.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

ND fan chiming in....dude....for real.....no really.....

Are you comparing 9-4 to that abortion of a season ND had? ND had a complete and utter meltdown of HISTORICAL proportion. Your worst season ever? You may never return.

You know what? Nevermind dude.....good luck with Weis.
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

The best way to sum up this game: Michigan's offense outscored Florida's offense. Defense wasn't really a strength for either team. To Florida's credit, they lost by only 6 points with just two guys carrying their offense but couldn't take advantage of 4 Michigan turnovers including two rare fumbles by Mike Hart. Today showed how good Michigan's offense is when everyone is healthy but once again, their defense still gets shredded by an exotic offensive scheme. Props to Lloyd for getting a win in his last game and let the Richigan era begin.
Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

No bitch, I'm not comparing ND's season to Florida's season. What I'm doing is showing you that you're using the same lines that ND fan was using during the season and you called them out for it. Explain......
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Yep, ND will never return.

:meds: x100
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Right on cue....

:insert trix excuse:

Those are the same players that have been playing all year long. These are the same players you have been hyping all year long.

the gates got beat. If UM didnt turn the ball over 4 times, it wouldve been a rout.

Rack UM for finally getting a big win.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
BlindRef
Fuck State

Post by BlindRef »

I hate this transitive property shit.

1) This SEC stuff needs to stop. Yes its a good conference, but they aren't heads and shoulders above everyone else. There are great football teams in every conference.

2) Michigan would have beaten anyone today...I honestly believe that. LSU, USC, OSU...Michigan was going to win today...they were the best team in the country today, and only today.

3) This game makes me sad because it shows what could and should have been all year.

4) Florida's defense is young and a bit weak. 13 games does not a senior make, this Florida team should be damn good next year.

Go Blue.
Those who stay will be champions.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Michigan's Offense was firing on all cylinders. It was good to see Carr go out w/ a victory. Michigan was able to get to Tebow today. Once he is hit a couple of times he becomes a little more timid. That's how Georgia and Auburn beat UF as well.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

The constant pressure form their d-line was what won the game IMO.
Totally agree. I think Harvin is impossible to stop if you sit back. They recognized that their only chance was to disrupt Tebow's ability to get him the ball.

Todd Blackledge is very enjoyable as a color guy. He makes a PSU fan proud.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

OU will likely open the season as #1.

Too bad UF couldn't handle that northern speed.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

All they ever have to worry about is Ohio State and occasionally Penn State and/or Wisconsin. That's it.
So you're essentially saying the Big Ten has four perennial teams. How is that different from any other conference, exactly?

Anyway, I couldn't disagree more with your above take. We all know that it just takes one or two losses to destroy your entire season. Every year high caliber teams from every conference lose games they weren't "supposed" to. You can't "worry less" about a Purdue, or MSU, or Iowa than you would Ohio St or Penn St or Wisconsin. Just like in the SEC, you can't treat an Arkansas or Kentucky any differently than LSU or Florida. Some teams are more talented than others, but this is BIG TIME POWER D1 football, and you will be on the verge of losing any game you play in-conference if you aren't prepared.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Mg[size=150][/size]oBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
All they ever have to worry about is Ohio State and occasionally Penn State and/or Wisconsin. That's it.
So you're essentially saying the Big Ten has four perennial teams. How is that different from any other conference, exactly?

Anyway, I couldn't disagree more with your above take. We all know that it just takes one or two losses to destroy your entire season. Every year high caliber teams from every conference lose games they weren't "supposed" to. You can't "worry less" about a Purdue, or MSU, or Iowa than you would Ohio St or Penn St or Wisconsin. Just like in the SEC, you can't treat an Arkansas or Kentucky any differently than LSU or Florida. Some teams are more talented than others, but this is BIG TIME POWER D1 football, and you will be on the verge of losing any game you play in-conference if you aren't prepared.
Are you really still trying to beat some sense into SEC Sam? Good luck with that.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

It beats working.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Sudden Sam wrote: But no...Florida definitely wouldn't have 5 losses in the Big Ten. Jesus.
oh, __________ would have 37 losses in my team's conference is a stupid argument? thanks for absolving of my ignorance. i went to public schools in the north: our thought processes are no match for southern speed, either.