Random people I have no use for

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Random people I have no use for

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

When I walk into the grocery store, and the greeter is all jovial and shit, then I pretty much straight up ignore them. The vast majority of these people are old, stupid as hell, or handicapped - and often all of the above. This means there's no possible way they're genuinely happy. I prefer those who do their jobs - customer service or otherwise - without personality masks. These fucks don't need to greet me under false pretenses. If the greeter greets me with a dickheaded, monotone voice that says "hey buddy, I'm just doing my job," then I appreciate the honesty, and I'll nod my head and shoot 'em a look of acknowledgement.

Gas station lotto ticket guy. Is there a bigger waste of your fucking time than this dude? And by dude of course I mean fat, black woman. These bitches force me to slap my 50 cents on the counter, and storm out like an asshole with my newspaper. And have you ever noticed how these dipshits wait until AFTER the clerk has rung up their four lottery tickets to buy a carton of smokes? It's like they feel too ashamed to buy all that crap in one shot, so they delay the moment.

Fat, ugly broads with overly conservative attitudes. In other words, if all of your wives got Chuck D'd tomorrow, I wouldn't shed a tear.

Don't some toll booth operators make $80 Gs a year, or some crazy shit? I can't see how routine maintenance on an electronic coin basket is any more expensive than paying these clowns. I can extend my left arm AND break a dollar - so how come I don't make that much? I'm not all about robots taking over the secondary sector but I don't understand the continued existence of these fools. Oh, and complete IDIOTS they are as well. Want to see a meltdown the likes of an SEC football player eyeing a cross-country boarding pass? Tell the toll booth guy you came up a little short on change. Seems like this dilemma is the one thing they'd cover in training. Watch them fumble around like lost souls, ready to make a call to "corporate." But ooops. There's no such thing. They just realized THEY'RE the one in charge. Then they lose their cool faster than Wolfman's fifteen bucks, and expect you to pull the loose change out of your ass as if you've been playing a sarcastic joke the whole time. These dipwads might be better at collecting money than a camera or an invoice, but they're likely better at stealing it.
Last edited by MgoBlue-LightSpecial on Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Screw_Michigan

Re: Random people I have no use for

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:The vast majority of these people are old, stupid as hell, or handicapped - and often all of the above.
I used to think something was fishy when every greeter I ran into was either KFC Paul, Wolfman or the Real Roger. Guess it all makes perfect sense, now.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

The "greeters" are there trying to make sure that YOU don't try to shoplift cigarettes, thus raisng Jimmy Meds health care insurance premiums.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Well yeah, and he wore a hat,
and he had a job, and he brought home the bacon,
so that no one knew....
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

The Real Roger prolly would love being a Shit-Mart greeter. He'd croon foul-smelling Jesus nonsense to every mouth-breather that staggered in the door. No need for the 800 number any more. Also, his manager probably wouldn't comment on the hairshirt or the avenue of excrement running down his pantleg.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

War Wagon wrote:The "greeters" are there trying to make sure that YOU don't try to shoplift cigarettes, thus raisng Jimmy Meds health care insurance premiums.
RACK the Jimmy Meds reference!
atomicdad
Eternal Scobode

Post by atomicdad »

One chromosone too many

Nobody even cared
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

Anyone who doesn't share my opinion on current events, religion, politics, 80's new wave bands, etc.

I have less than zero use for them, even.
War Wagon wrote:There is a God and my tomato garden is proof of that.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Maybe we're a little too progressive 'round these parts, but in all my years, the only time I've ever seen a "greeter" at a grocery store was when they were hitting me up for change at Christmas.

Do you people really need someone to acknowledge that you have indeed entered a grocery store?

Crazy.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

how 'bout bed turner downer chick at fancy hotels? i was staying at some joint in NYC on bidness once and I get a knock on the door around 9 PM or so. Some chick asking if I need my bed "turned down". Well honey, c'mon in if you are gonna get in that bed and turn somethin' else down. Otherwise, get lost.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

She probably didn't leave you your little chocolate candy thing !
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Men room attendants have got to be the most useless people in the world. Bar none. There is nothing I do in a mens room that requires the presence of another dude. Period.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Ask Idaho Senator Craig about that ??
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Dinsdale wrote:Do you people really need
I wrote:Random people I have no use for
Hopefully I cleared up your confusion on the matter.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

BSmack wrote:Men room attendants have got to be the most useless people in the world. Bar none. There is nothing I do in a mens room that requires the presence of another dude. Period.
yeah, I hate those fukkers. Next time I'm using a can with oneof those dudes, think I'll just make a really nasty mess in one of the stalls, then hand him fifty cents on the way out with a "sorry 'bout that mess in there, dude". Then take a pocket full of mints.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

How about the people standing outside a store or restaurant holding a sign for a sale or for a place that is going out-of-business. The other good ones are the poor saps that dress in a costume while holding said sign. There's an accouting firm around tax time always has someone standing outside wearing an Uncle Sam costume and waves at traffic. I love the guy that dresses as a slice of pizza outside the Little Caesars too.
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

Shoalzie wrote:The other good ones are the poor saps that dress in a costume while holding said sign. There's an accouting firm around tax time always has someone standing outside wearing an Uncle Sam costume and waves at traffic.
the wife thought that would be a great part time job for her last year. me:drive 45 minutes to work and look like and idiot for 8 bucks an hour. her: but it would be fun, i get to wear a costume.

i cant believe we are just now getting divorced.
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
Stevo
The Crew

Post by Stevo »

This place represents a giant vagina that I need to FUCK.

I grew up in an upper-middle class neighborhood. My parents were wine connoisseurs, enjoyed the fine arts and a cosmopolitan lifestyle.

But i wanted to FUCK PEOPLE UP. And that's what I did. And that's what I'll do to ALL OF YOU fucking dickteasers.

But first I must focus on my game with the bitches. Cinderall Undercover - start lapping up my salty nutsack STAT!

You fucking whore.
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

i just punched my five year old in the ribs. dont think i wouldnt fuck up the crew too.*

*unless you let me in. please please.
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Stevo wrote:This place represents a giant vagina that I need to FUCK.

I grew up in an upper-middle class neighborhood. My parents were wine connoisseurs, enjoyed the fine arts and a cosmopolitan lifestyle.

But i wanted to FUCK PEOPLE UP. And that's what I did. And that's what I'll do to ALL OF YOU fucking dickteasers.

But first I must focus on my game with the bitches. Cinderall Undercover - start lapping up my salty nutsack STAT!

You fucking whore.
speaking of useless fukks.....

so, stevo, your parents are fags. not sure I'd go around bragging about it, if I was you. Thankfully, I'm not.

btw, i'm sure cindy could slap those glued down bangs right off your pinhead.
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

Stevo wrote:This place represents a giant vagina that I need to FUCK.

You fucking whore.
Did you nob nosh the 9 year old who whipped up this drivel?

Great material.
Bennish

Post by Bennish »

So how did it get to the point where AP was sending you pictures of himself in plus-size underwear?
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

Bennish wrote:So how did it get to the point where AP was sending you pictures of himself in plus-size underwear?
To the point?

There was no "point". I didn't even ASK for pictures?

If you MUST know, I asked the guy if that was him in that youtube video, and he responded with "yes" and then mentioned doing somethin' crazy that his GF has asked him to do.....and sent me a few pictures.

No biggie, but I didn't leak the photos.
Bennish

Post by Bennish »

This faggot puts out videos too?

Link?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Believe the Heupel wrote:
Do you really need someone to pump your gas for you?

No.

But I sure prefer sitting in the car while some tweeker gets gas splashed back all over him.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

See, I had issues with this on my way to and from WA.

I didn't like the OR folks pumping my gas for me.

(insert anal sex comment here)

(insert "insert anal" comment here)

I guess it's because I wasn't sure if I was supposed to tip them or not? Made me uncomfortable, so I did.....just in case.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

cinderella_undercover wrote:See, I had issues with this on my way to and from WA.

I didn't like the OR folks pumping my gas for me.

(insert anal sex comment here)

(insert "insert anal" comment here)

I guess it's because I wasn't sure if I was supposed to tip them or not? Made me uncomfortable, so I did.....just in case.
Just post some nude pics already
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

PM.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

cinderella_undercover wrote:PM.
Box is still empty
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

Much like the request.

Fucking bummer.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

War Wagon wrote:The "greeters" are there trying to make sure that YOU don't try to shoplift cigarettes.
No the EAS system is there to make sure you don't shoplift the cigarettes - the bluehairs are there to check your purchase errr...... appologize beacuse the clerk forgot to deactivate your clearasil when she rang you out.

For all you amateur shoplifters reading this (and you know who you are) just double wrap the inside of any bag, purse, backpack, etc. with Aluminum foil and you'll never have to here the annoying beep again.

BTW AP sending those shots to a dude is the funniest thing I've heard since he the last time he sent them to Wendy Lou who
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

Yeah, I'm a dude....you're on to me.

This never gets old.

Peter Falk, and shit.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Hellooo?

If you didn't leak them, then he also sent them to some other Chick err, Dude umm person who did.

someone who he THOUGHT was a chick, but wasn't, who leaked the pics.

:meds:

Damn. More like Blues Clues than Peter Falk.
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

Here is a post left at another board, cause I'm sick of typing this shit out:

http://thetrolls.net/phpbb2/viewtopic.p ... 474#273474

Bushice, I thought you've seen me before?

Luther, Radio Fan, and a few other that I haven't seen around here (Elvis Monster and Salad Tosser) KNOW me.

I never figured this would be an issue after like a year of reading here, and NOT asking for pictures....but I guess one should never assume.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Nope, I don't post, lurk, or read elsewhere. I don't know you or remember you, I'm not gonna send you PM requests for pics, I don't want to meet you, I just don't give a shit about all that stuff, but if I was to take you on your word that you didn't leak these pics and that AP sent them to you when he didn't really know you all that well - it's not a big stretch to figure out that you aren't the only one he sent them to, and that some other chick/dude troll did the same thing you did, and hit the jackpot.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

Mister Bushice wrote:I'm not gonna send you PM requests for pics....
I appreciate this.
Mister Bushice wrote:I don't want to meet you....
I appreciate this.

Mister Bushice wrote:I just don't give a shit about all that stuff, but if I was to take you on your word that you didn't leak these pics and that AP sent them to you when he didn't really know you all that well - it's not a big stretch to figure out that you aren't the only one he sent them to, and that some other chick/dude troll did the same thing you did, and hit the jackpot.
Fair enough.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

KC Scott said I sent my pics to a dude.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

mvscal is the one that brought those pics to THIS board the day c/u signed up at .net

Ponderous
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Atomic Punk wrote:Ponderous
Let me guess. You're not a detective and you didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night?
Bennish

Post by Bennish »

He obviously sent them out to numerous others if he has no idea who did it. What a tool.