Rumple, get your ass in here

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Rumple, get your ass in here

Post by poptart »

What started out as a promising season for your squad has gone distinctly south the last few weeks.
Sage Rosenfels figures to strap it on again Sunday and the Raider pass defense is licking it's desperate chops.

I love this match-up from an Oakland POV.
Texans are not much of a running team, and unfortunately for you, that is THE way you gash the Raider defense.
You don't do it through the air.
The Texans will struggle and their turnover plague will continue.

I'll assume Oakland will continue to go with Culpepper at QB, even though he's showing to be a poor fit in a 'west coastish' offense.
So it'll be more run, run, run from the Silver & Black, only this time they're finally again not facing a team who is able to stop the run.

This being the second straight roadie for your guys even further fuels my delight.

All in all, it'll be a BLACK SUNDAY for ya, Rumps, so sorry.

Oakland - 23
Houston - 12

* side note -- Oakland shitcanned Mike Williams after another gaffe-filled Sunday from him. When you're an NFL receiver your JOB, your very purpose in life, is to CATCH THE FREAKING FOOTBALL. When the line blocks and the QB proceeds to hit you in the hands on a MUST-convert 4th down play you simply HAVE to catch the damn ball.

He fugged up for the last time and Kiffin said bye bye.

I love that.

Accountability -- LONG overdue in Oaktown.
Raider Loco
Elwood

Post by Raider Loco »

Wasn't in last week due to a Disney vac but I was glad that I was able to fast forward that debacle of a game the Raiders played on offense. I loved Mike Williams at USC and he made amazing catches, maybe you have to put a stripe on both sides of the football for him I dunno. But this is the NFL and we know what that stands for when your not making your catches MIKE! Hit the road and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

I believe the Raiders will win this game at home against a NON division opponent, maybe even the Bears game the week after I hope. Kiff said Fargas will have a bigger role this week cause Lamont Jordon doesn't seem to hit the holes as hard as he did before his back injury. The passing defense has been playing light out the past couple of games and even though Houston doesn't run the ball well expect them to this week. Kelly is out for the season and that's not a good thing, he was one of the few bright spots on the D-line.

Most likely this game will not sell out so that measn we all get to see the superbowl Pats vs. Indy. Get your parties started early gentelmen!
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Fargas needs more carries right now.
#1, he's earned them.
#2, LaMont isn't 100%, even if he says he is -- he's clearly slowed, it's visible

I've had little to criticize Kiffin for this year, but I'll toss a little his way regarding his use of Fargas last week.
With the Raider passing game as woeful as it is, Oakland wanted to stay on the ground as much as possible, but Tennessee was playing for that (as KC and SD also did in previous weeks).
So everything was clogged up and they still continued to hand the ball to sluggish LaMont.
Nowhere to go.
On a couple of occassions they spread the field with 4 WRs and then handed the ball to Fargas -- with some space AND some success.
Would have liked to have seen a LOT more of that.

Oh wellz.

Kiffin is the brains.
I'm just another dipshit posting idi0tic ideas on a message board with KC Paul and fliends.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

You know the drill...

If the Texans can keep their average yards-per-carry to a minimum, so as to be successful, Houston wins like 78-0... but only if they keep their rushing yards under about 3.3 per carry.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Dinsdale wrote:You know the drill...
Kubiak has been game-planning hard for this one.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Culpepper has been yanked in favor of a now healthy McCown.

Time for the Raider offense to explode!!!!!!!!!1!!1!!!!!!!!!!1!!

Changed prediction:

Raiders 56
Texans 12

oooot ........
dotdotdot
Elwood

Post by dotdotdot »

:lol: 17-0 in favor of Houston at the half. I'm so glad that the Colts/Pats game isn't televised here, so that I may rejoice in this total suck fest.

The Raiders are pretty terrible.
McCown looks like shit.
Dunta Robinson was injured early in the game, and the Raiders stillcannot move the ball.
When are they going to play Jamarcus? :lol:

I'm sure the Texans will do something awesome to lose this game in the end.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Good thing McKlown is 'healthy' now. haha
The guy TOTALLY crapped the bed.

Customary 2 picks in the first half.

Maddening for Kiffin.
With the C- offensive personnel he's got, all he wants is to run the ball, play it close-to-the-vest, and have a chance to win it at the end.
Just wants his QB to manage the game, make the plays that HAVE to be made, and take care of the ball.

But instead the two guys who've taken the field this year have been turnover machines.

Time for Russell now.
Dumb-down the playbook, lots of 3-step drops, get rid of the football.
Let's do this.

Enough of these hack QBs.

Btw, Texans approaching 200 yds rushing as I type. haha

Btw II, Rumple was run.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

What were you saying?
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

I think he was calling you a front runner.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Isn’t that a step up from hippo-humping retard?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim