Really Bad Deal for fans in Texas.

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

warren

Really Bad Deal for fans in Texas.

Post by warren »

We, meaning those of us that don't have the NFL package, and do not frequent bar's anymore will not have the privelage of watching Colts v. Patriots on Sunday.

Instead we are to be greeted with the Suxsans and the Gayders whis Western time zoned game that would beging well after the Patriot's destroy Colton Manning. Yet league rules somehow prohibit this because CBS get's no double header. According the Houston Comical, errr....Chronicle the affiliate is alread inundated by the fan's becasue no one like's the Texan's hear. They have been known to suck since their inception.

I think I can swing either the purchase of said sports bar, or the NFL remaining package. You guy's be the judge.

This is the last Sunday I'll be in the States for a spell, bring on Sumatra, so the package would be great, but the limey wife is not in the USofA so the freaking sports bar would be prime. Of course spending our life savings and taking a note would get be divorced so I'd end repulsing liver with skanks in said sports beverage outlet. Sounds freaking great.

Sad thing about is, I could swing it, and still not get laid in my own bar.

Thanks for all of your Dr. Phil people, I'm going to someone else's sports bar and drinking decaf.

Life is easy when you have wonderful, electronic friends.

Goodmorning, I'm out to the freaking barn to begin chores, redneck life sucks if you don't raise sheep and your Mexican goes home to Guenojualto every freaking winter. Pray for me that they subdivide this bitch for a couple of mil and I never have to hay a freaking cow or shoot a coyote again.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: Really Bad Deal for fans in Texas.

Post by Goober McTuber »

warren wrote:Instead we are to be greeted with the Suxsans and the Gayders whis Western time zoned game that would beging well after the Patriot's destroy Colton Manning.

Of course spending our life savings and taking a note would get be divorced so I'd end repulsing liver with skanks in said sports beverage outlet.
English, motherfucker. Do you speak it?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Goober McTuber wrote:
warren wrote:Instead we are to be greeted with the Suxsans and the Gayders whis Western time zoned game that would beging well after the Patriot's destroy Colton Manning.

Of course spending our life savings and taking a note would get be divorced so I'd end repulsing liver with skanks in said sports beverage outlet.
I think my 9th grade English teacher just had an aneurysm blow out and slumped down on her desk.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

warren wrote:Pray for me that they subdivide this bitch for a couple of mil and I never have to hay a freaking cow or shoot a coyote again.

Subdividing and building houses doesn't solve the coyote problem.

Sin,
My Neighborhood, In The Midst Of A Severe Coyote Problem

All the people who live along the park/path/greenbelt that runsalong miles of the creek are all bitching because their cats and small dogs have all disappeared. And the noise.

Been fairly decent comedy, on a local neighborhood level. The Parks Department response? Why, post "Living With Urban Coyotes" pamphlets all over the park. Going to be even better comedy when they start finding coyote carcasses all over the park, when Joe Urban Redneck gets tired of all his pets disappearing.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

The last time the wife and I were visiting my brother in Vermont we were treated to the sounds of a pack of coyotes/wolves/feral dogs tearing apart some unlucky animal that ventured across their path. Let's just say that if it were my dog or cat that got taken down like that, I'd be taking my revenge with my shotgun until the problem was resolved.

Of course I wouldn't be stupid enough to have outdoor pets in an area known to have roaming packs of predatory animals on the loose either.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Dinsdale wrote:
All the people who live along the park/path/greenbelt that runsalong miles of the creek are all bitching because their cats and small dogs have all disappeared. And the noise.

Been fairly decent comedy, on a local neighborhood level. The Parks Department response? Why, post "Living With Urban Coyotes" pamphlets all over the park. Going to be even better comedy when they start finding coyote carcasses all over the park, when Joe Urban Redneck gets tired of all his pets disappearing.

Now we know that Bannie was talking about the U&L in her thread http://thesmackbat.com/RTT/viewtopic.php?t=282
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

OCmike wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:

I think my 9th grade English teacher just had an aneurysm blow out and slumped down on her desk.
I guess that means you get a study hall for the rest of the period?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Not for fans in Texas, Warren. Houston. Houston is the only major market that doesn't get the game. It's the local Houston CBS affiliate.

Sunday ticket sure has its perks.

You could also head closer tho Austin and grab a motel.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

BSmack wrote:The last time the wife and I were visiting my brother in Vermont we were treated to the sounds of a pack of coyotes/wolves/feral dogs tearing apart some unlucky animal that ventured across their path. Let's just say that if it were my dog or cat that got taken down like that, I'd be taking my revenge with my shotgun until the problem was resolved.
I'm thinking that sitting up in a tree with a scoped .22 would be a better way to take care of those fuckers than with a boomstick. Less getting close enough to a pack of ferral pooches or coyotes to squeeze off an effective shot, thanks.
Of course I wouldn't be stupid enough to have outdoor pets in an area known to have roaming packs of predatory animals on the loose either.
^^^Gets it.

At Casa de Emu we had an endangered Hawaiian NeNe Goose. It was registered with the ankle bracelet, had the paperwork and the whole nine. There are only like 1600 left on the planet or some such.

For over a year it went to bed in the chicken coop with the rest of the fowl, until one night when he went apeshit and refused to go in there. After that, he slept in the middle of the yard. That lasted about a month until a coyote hopped the fence, chomped his ass and just left a few feathers behind. Uhh...oops! Make that 1599 left on the planet.

I guess the emu was asleep when it happened, as it usually scared off any backyard predators.

On one occasion, a hawk swooped down, grabbed one of the minature hens we had in the yard and started to take off with his newly aquired dinner. Unfortunately, the hawk was having a bit of a problem gaining altitude, since all the yard fowl did was sit around, eat and shit. The emu sprinted out of nowhere and dragon drop-kicked that fucker right in the back, causing him to drop the chicken and limp off into the sky. Didn't see many hawks after that. I guess word spreads fast.

Odd place to live...
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Odd place to live...
An Emu, Hawaiian NeNe Goose and a Chicken Coop?

There has to be a joke in there somewhere...........
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Cuda wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:

Now we know that Bannie was talking about the U&L in her thread http://thesmackbat.com/RTT/viewtopic.php?t=282
You linked to a Bannie thread? Just turn in your resignation notice by the end of the day.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

1. Only so it stood a chance of being hijacked

2. Blow me
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
dotdotdot
Elwood

Post by dotdotdot »

Headhunter wrote:Not for fans in Texas, Warren. Houston. Houston is the only major market that doesn't get the game. It's the local Houston CBS affiliate.

Sunday ticket sure has its perks.

You could also head closer tho Austin and grab a motel.

This is why I am glad that there is a sports bar within walking distance of my house.
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

I don't think the Bay Area is getting the game either.
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

NFL ticket jackasses!!

You may say, gee dude that biotch runs about 2 hundo per year.

I say, my tab at a sports bar runs 60-70 bucks per visit. Get it cheapos? The thing pays for itself. Have buddies over for the games. They provide beer, brats, tater salad etc., I provide all the games. I actually end up ahead in the deal.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

WolverineSteve wrote:NFL ticket jackasses!!

You may say, gee dude that biotch runs about 2 hundo per year.

I say, my tab at a sports bar runs 60-70 bucks per visit. Get it cheapos? The thing pays for itself. Have buddies over for the games. They provide beer, brats, tater salad etc., I provide all the games. I actually end up ahead in the deal.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Gets it.

Plus, you ALWAYS have the best seat for the game.

Oh, and get Superfan. It is worth the extra 100 bucks for the Red Zone channel alone.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown