Let No One Doubt the Genius of Norv Turner

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Raider Loco
Elwood

Post by Raider Loco »

I'm stll trying to get over the fact that after 5 weeks in the season were a top the AFC West! I love it!

War R2K...whatever the fuck it is now hahahaha fuck the Dolts, I couldn't of been happier over this outcome. Go ahead and party it up cause it all comes crashing down next week.

Can't wait to log on to
http://www.firenorv.com, .net, .org, .edu, .xxx next week.
upstart
Elwood

Post by upstart »

All sarcasm aside mvscal,that cheep fuck of an owner may just do that.

RJ made that commnent already in the other thread.

Now that would be funny.

Would LT feel disrespect
Three time Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

poptart wrote:What will happen is that Norv will manage to 'coach' the Blots to a couple of wins in a row and the fans will gain a false
sense that .... "well shoot, he's really not that bad as an NFL head coach."

It'll be right then that the bottom will fall out entirely and he'll 'coach' the team to a 4 or 5 game losing streak.

If SD goes .500 this year it'll be a miracle.
As posted last week, this is the troof.

SD isn't as gax as they showed v. KC, and they aren't as kick-@zz as they looked v. Denver.
They're somewhere in the middle.

I question whether SD has strong enough veteran & coaching leadership to make up for the loss of a strong-willed coach and some very valuable assistants.

Well, matter of fact, I know they don't.

It's all gonna come crashing down on you again.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I don't know what to say.

Raider fan couldn't be happier with this outcome?

I don't believe that. I believe Raider fan would be happier to
see us lose again yesterday. You know I'm right.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

poptart wrote:
poptart wrote:What will happen is that Norv will manage to 'coach' the Blots to a couple of wins in a row and the fans will gain a false
sense that .... "well shoot, he's really not that bad as an NFL head coach."

It'll be right then that the bottom will fall out entirely and he'll 'coach' the team to a 4 or 5 game losing streak.

If SD goes .500 this year it'll be a miracle.
As posted last week, this is the troof.

SD isn't as gax as they showed v. KC, and they aren't as kick-@zz as they looked v. Denver.
They're somewhere in the middle.

I question whether SD has strong enough veteran & coaching leadership to make up for the loss of a strong-willed coach and some very valuable assistants.

Well, matter of fact, I know they don't.

It's all gonna come crashing down on you again.
Look at our roster. We have like 2 vets. And norv. Yay. Maturity was the problem like year.
And the beginning of this year. You can't hold these players back forever. I sense raider fan is askeert now.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Donnie Edwards for one. Maybe not in his prime, but was a leader last year.

Haven't had a decent WR since John Jefferson.
mvscal wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:Seriously - I think we need a different approach - strong, intelligent, principled, and fresh. Obama seems to fit the bill for me best at this point.
Then you are a fucking fool. Straight up. Obama is the dumbest motherfucker who has ever run for President.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

He's a tight end you cocksucker.
mvscal wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:Seriously - I think we need a different approach - strong, intelligent, principled, and fresh. Obama seems to fit the bill for me best at this point.
Then you are a fucking fool. Straight up. Obama is the dumbest motherfucker who has ever run for President.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Don't forget "White Shoes" Tomlinson.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Felix wrote:
puhleese.....the Bolts defense couldn't fucking hold a pop warner team to 17....
my statement is no less valid than it was when I made it.....

the Broncos couldn't beat a pop warner team right now....
get out, get out while there's still time
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

trev wrote:I don't know what to say.

I don't believe that.
Let me shed some light here:

You beat the only team tied for first in the division with us-we now stand alone in first.

Your dumbfuck owner now thinks the Norv hiring was a good idea.

See how that works? Two birds with one stone.

Not to worry, trev-we'll be absolutely destroying you this weekend and sending you further into the abyss.

Long live Norvell in San Diego.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Next Monday will be very very good for RJ. I will hold him. He will need it.

Laney will be exposed too. Beee---lieve that. You'll be chanting Mar-ty! next.

Memo to Raider fan: This is an AFC West game. You can't win this one.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

mvscal wrote:
Raydah James wrote:Not to worry, trev-we'll be absolutely destroying you this weekend and sending you further into the abyss.
I laughed. There is no doubt The Waterboy and his band of half-assed fuck ups will be reprising their roles as bugs on a windshield.

Enjoy Monday through Saturday. It won't get any better than this.
But don't the Raiders stand alone in first? Maybe they can beat the Broncos toooo.

Oh, that's right, the Broncos beat them already.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

trev wrote: Laney will be exposed too.
For what-being the best coach in the division this year? He had that by default the second he was hired.

Coach of the year and our badass young team have the hole nearly dug..........the placement of the Charger casket into it starts Sunday afternoon.

:twisted:
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Raydah James wrote:
trev wrote:I don't know what to say.

I don't believe that.
Let me shed some light here:

You beat the only team tied for first in the division with us-we now stand alone in first.

Your dumbfuck owner now thinks the Norv hiring was a good idea.

See how that works? Two birds with one stone.

Not to worry, trev-we'll be absolutely destroying you this weekend and sending you further into the abyss.

Long live Norvell in San Diego.
RACK!

Some people insist on thinking ass-raping the Broncos means the Bolts have great talent & superior coaching- kind of like Mizzoufan thinking ass-raping the Corn will get them a top 10 ranking. One look at the Broncos' schedule and, aside from a game with the Lions, and 2 vs the Chefs, I don't see another winnable game for them this year. Don't crow too loudly, Boltfan, the Chargers are still a BAD football team
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
upstart
Elwood

Post by upstart »

mvscal wrote:
upstart wrote:All sarcasm aside mvscal,that cheep fuck of an owner may just do that.
Cheap fuck of an owner? Really? I don't know what you're talking about. Would you mind providing a list of players or coaches in their prime who were released because that "cheep fuck of an owner" refused to pay them? I imagine it should be a pretty lengthy list.

Standing by...
Rodney Harrison ,Jr Seau and Donnie Edwards come to mind
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

upstart wrote:
mvscal wrote:
upstart wrote:All sarcasm aside mvscal,that cheep fuck of an owner may just do that.
Cheap fuck of an owner? Really? I don't know what you're talking about. Would you mind providing a list of players or coaches in their prime who were released because that "cheep fuck of an owner" refused to pay them? I imagine it should be a pretty lengthy list.

Standing by...
John Parella, Gary Plummer, Bobby Ross, John Carney.........all of whom went on to have many more good years of production. When Spanos does decide to spend money and put his team against the cap, its always in the dumbest fucking way possible. In fact, I dare anybody to find a dumber fucking owner in terms of spending $$ on players and getting zero fucking return than him.

Good luck.

:lol:
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Junior has averaged 10 games per season since they let him go. One of the greatest Chargers evah, but he has definitely played a few years too long.
Harrison has averaged 10.5 games since he left.

I'm pretty sure that Bobby Ross hasn't played any games at all since leaving the Chargers.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Coods wrote:kind of like Mizzoufan thinking ass-raping the Corn will get them a top 10 ranking.
It SHOULD, but after we do that to OU next Saturday we should be in the Top FIVE.
One look at the Broncos' schedule and, aside from a game with the Lions, and 2 vs the Chefs, I don't see another winnable game for them this year.
So you're saying the Mules are better than the Chiefs? Is that really what you're saying here?
Don't crow too loudly, Boltfan, the Chargers are still a BAD football team
Laughable at best coming from MuleFan after the Blots dropping the biggest ASSKICKING on you in your house in over 40 years. :lol:
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Pretty funny listening to fans of the shittiest division in the NFL arguing over whose team is the least shitty.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

The NFC North ain't much better, so you may want to keep yer cockscrapers in check.
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Sirfindafold wrote:Image

Bro, thats just the tip of the iceberg-i've got several off the top of my head that have me laughing out loud right now.....David Boston, M. Wiley, Kurt Gouveia, Sean Salisbury, Eric Metcalf, Natrone Means 2nd tour, Curtis Conway, Jeff Graham, R. Caldwell......

:lol: :lol:
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

RevLimiter wrote:The NFC North ain't much better, so you may want to keep yer cockscrapers in check.
The NFC North has two teams with winning records. Which is two more than the AFC West. Hell, our third place team is better than anyone in your horrible division.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Would Shawn Jefferson apply??
upstart
Elwood

Post by upstart »

Mikey wrote:Junior has averaged 10 games per season since they let him go. One of the greatest Chargers evah, but he has definitely played a few years too long.
Harrison has averaged 10.5 games since he left.

I'm pretty sure that Bobby Ross hasn't played any games at all since leaving the Chargers.
Junior had two INTs Sunday....he is still doing the job
upstart
Elwood

Post by upstart »

mvscal wrote:
upstart wrote:
mvscal wrote: Cheap fuck of an owner? Really? I don't know what you're talking about. Would you mind providing a list of players or coaches in their prime who were released because that "cheep fuck of an owner" refused to pay them? I imagine it should be a pretty lengthy list.

Standing by...
All of them over 30 and only Harrison would have been worth keeping and that only because they didn't have anyone ready to go to replace him.

Seau hasn't done anything but cash checks since he left.
Sour grapes
Sour grapes is the false denial of desire for something sought but not acquired; to denigrate and feign disdain for that which one could not attain. This metaphor originated from the fable The Fox and the Grapes by Aesop, where the protagonist fox fails to reach some grapes hanging high up on a vine, retreats, and rationalizes that the grapes are probably sour anyway.
upstart
Elwood

Post by upstart »

Fair enough, however JR is always around the ball and it hurt the Pats big time when he went down last season.

If he was around for the AFCC game vs Indy the Pats would have been in the Super Bowl.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

trev,

I don't know if one can conclude that the Chargers' ass-whipping of Dungver helped or hurt Oakland's chances v. SD.
Momentum can swing so quickly from week to week.
Look no further than your own team.
I mean, Denver had to like the fact that SD crapped the bed v. KC, right?
Next thing you know the Chargers are landing haymakers all over the place.
So who knows?

The better team should win the game this Sunday, whoever that may be.
The Chargers are not the same team this year, and the Raiders aren't either.

Whoever wins the game assumes of the role of current AFC West team to beat.

On a Dungver side note, I hear T. Nalen is lost for the season.
BEATINGS!! OUCH!!

The Mules are in a bad way.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

RevLimiter wrote: So you're saying the Mules are better than the Chiefs? Is that really what you're saying here?
What, can't you read plain english? That's EXACTLY what I'm saying, fucko.

In fact, the Chargers' 2 division games vs the Chefs could easily be the only games they win the rest of the season.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Cuda wrote:
RevLimiter wrote: So you're saying the Mules are better than the Chiefs? Is that really what you're saying here?
What, can't you read plain english? That's EXACTLY what I'm saying, fucko.

In fact, the Chargers' 2 division games vs the Chefs could easily be the only games they win the rest of the season.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Stop it Coods...you're KILLING me here! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Frank Rizzo
Yankee Fan

Post by Frank Rizzo »

AREA YOU READY FOR SUNDAY CHARGER BITCEHES???????

WE ARAE GOIGN TO FUCK YOU UP GOOD!!!

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAIDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSS!!!
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Frank Rizzo wrote:AREA YOU READY FOR SUNDAY CHARGER BITCEHES???????

WE ARAE GOIGN TO FUCK YOU UP GOOD!!!

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAIDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSS!!!

Your wanted in the baseball forum you frontrunning bitch....
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Rizzo, will you be at the game getting drunk and getting in fights? Should I keep my son home?
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

trev wrote:Rizzo, will you be at the game getting drunk and getting in fights?
Probably not. But I fucking will be........with only a mild buzz, that is.

Best thing about the Raiders 9th home game of the year? The fact that its all the L.A. fans that roll to turn this city upside down..........its almost like being home again.

8)