The Pineapple sucks

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

The Pineapple sucks

Post by ChargerMike »

..that's it!..oh, so does our defense.
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Buwahahahahahahaha.

Hope those psychotherapy phone lines are overstaffed tonight.

:lol:

Eat a dick, Chargertard.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Raydah James wrote:Buwahahahahahahaha.

Eat a dick, Chargertard.
i..props on a big win Duhfan...The Pineapple makes KidKiffin look like frikken Vince Lombardi.

trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Raydah James wrote:Buwahahahahahahaha.

Eat a dick, Chargertard.
Yeah, the Texans won a few games too.

Raiders = Pretenders

:)
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

ChargerMike wrote:
i..props on a big win Duhfan...The Pineapple makes KidKiffin look like frikken Vince Lombardi.
Kiffin is fucking badass. He makes quick adjustments, has every last player buying in to the system (which are very good offensive and defensive ones), fires our players the fuck up with his attitude, and is straight up with our players about what he expects out of them and what will happen if he doesnt get that production-as evidenced by this excerpt on PFT:
RAIDERS WILLING TO MOVE GUYS ON, MOVE GUYS OUT

Jay Glazer of FOX reports that the Oakland Raiders have been calling teams and offering up any of their defensive players for trade -- with only four of them off of the block.

The guys who won't be traded included defensive end Derrick Burgess, cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha, linebacker Kirk Morrison, and linebacker Thomas Howard.

Curiously omitted from this list is safety Michael Huff, the No. 7 overall pick in 2006.

On the other side of the ball, Chris Mortensen of ESPN says that rookie quarterback JaMarcus Russell could take the field by Thanksgiving weekend, and that he is progressing well in practice.

Put it this way: If our fat cunt of a kicker had made his attempts, we'd be undefeated right now. Not bad for a first year cat who is the youngest coach in NFL history.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Raydah James wrote:
ChargerMike wrote:
Kiffin is fucking badass. He makes quick adjustments, has every last player buying in to the system (which are very good offensive and defensive ones), fires our players the fuck up with his attitude, and is straight up with our players about what he expects out of them and what will happen if he doesnt get that production-as evidenced by this excerpt on PFT:
RAIDERS WILLING TO MOVE GUYS ON, MOVE GUYS OUT

Jay Glazer of FOX reports that the Oakland Raiders have been calling teams and offering up any of their defensive players for trade -- with only four of them off of the block.

The guys who won't be traded included defensive end Derrick Burgess, cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha, linebacker Kirk Morrison, and linebacker Thomas Howard.

Curiously omitted from this list is safety Michael Huff, the No. 7 overall pick in 2006.

On the other side of the ball, Chris Mortensen of ESPN says that rookie quarterback JaMarcus Russell could take the field by Thanksgiving weekend, and that he is progressing well in practice.

Put it this way: If our fat cunt of a kicker had made his attempts, we'd be undefeated right now. Not bad for a first year cat who is the youngest coach in NFL history.
WHAT A FUCKING SURPRISE. the raiders are .500 and RJ's bumping his polesmokers all over this board.

go fuck yourself, you degenerate piece of shit.

CUE THE EMPTY CUPBOARD. :meds:
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Before RJ gacks all over Kiffen's picture he should remember they just beat a winless fish team Qb'd by a statue that used to resemble Trent Green
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Caption?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

poptart wrote:Image

Caption?
Coaching in the AFC West is like being in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still a retard.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

BSmack wrote:Coaching in the AFC West is like being in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still a retard.
HILARIOUS coming from a fan of a team that got BITCHSLAPPED by the Tardinals. :lol:
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Caption?
My name isn't MAR-TY! but my butthole really hurts.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

RevLimiter wrote:
BSmack wrote:Coaching in the AFC West is like being in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still a retard.
HILARIOUS coming from a fan of a team that got BITCHSLAPPED by the Tardinals. :lol:
You got UCant writing your posts now? They lost by 7 and had a chance to tie the game with less than a minute to play. I'd hardly call that a bitchslapping. It's a lesson learned by the players not to believe their own hype.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Tomlinson had 116 yards in the first half...and three carries in the third quarter.

This whole fucking staff has to go.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

BSmack wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:
You got UCant writing your posts now? They lost by 7 and had a chance to tie the game with less than a minute to play. I'd hardly call that a bitchslapping. It's a lesson learned by the players not to believe their own hype.
When your team loses to the Tardinals, its a bitchslapping, regardless of the margin. Take your lumps and like it Bri.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

DallasFanatic wrote:When your team loses to the Tardinals, its a bitchslapping, regardless of the margin. Take your lumps and like it Bri.
The Cards are going to surprise more than a few teams this year. I would not be surprised to see them go 9-7.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

And this just in from The Hater Nation.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Mikey wrote:Tomlinson had 116 yards in the first half...and three carries in the third quarter.

Classic shit hearing charger fan yelling Marty, Marty Marty.....

Marty would definately be an upgrade over cada de pina', but they would need to bring back wade, cameron, donnie edwards et al, to even get a sniff of last years "success."

Maybe the reason AJ Smith abruptly let Marty walk. With his supporting staff taking HC positions, he knew Marty would be just an average coach.

Right about now, I'm sure chargertard is yearning for average.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Sirfindafold wrote:
Mikey wrote:Tomlinson had 116 yards in the first half...and three carries in the third quarter.

Classic shit hearing charger fan yelling Marty, Marty Marty.....

Marty would definately be an upgrade over cada de pina', but they would need to bring back wade, cameron, donnie edwards et al, to even get a sniff of last years "success."

Maybe the reason AJ Smith abruptly let Marty walk. With his supporting staff taking HC positions, he knew Marty would be just an average coach.

Right about now, I'm sure chargertard is yearning for average.
Go fuck youself, dumbshit.

I didn't say anyting about Marty.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Mikey wrote:I didn't say anyting about Marty.
who gives a fuck?

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

You, obviously.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Hey, look on the bright side, Blotfan.

At least Merriroid can still perform his schizo sack dance....

...right before getting lit-up for a 51 yd TD pass. :lol:
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Right about now, I'm sure Chargers fan would like to harken back to the good old days when their franchise was known for failing miserably in the post season. Never let it be said that I don't care about the San Diegans.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

succint, terse, concise, amd right frikkin on!

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Good to see you posting again, Mike.

Rehab?

Stay the course.

Peace .................
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Norv Turner: Signed to a 4 year, 12 million dollar contract by one of the stingiest owners in the league.

If you dumbfuck Chargeclip fans think Spanos Sterling is going to eat that kind of $$ by cutting him loose early, then you've fucking lost it altogether.

Enjoy Norv and Ted's excellent football adventure for the next few years, bitches-we certainly will be.......especially when it involves quick on field adjustments like the following:

"The Chiefs ran the slant route after watching film of Brett Favre's 57-yard completion to Greg Jennings a week earlier in San Diego's 31-24 loss at Green Bay.

"That was that same play," said Huard, who was 17-of-29 for 284 yards and two TDs, with two pickoffs. "We tried it several times."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=270930024

:lol: :lol: :lol:
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

poptart wrote:Good to see you posting again, Mike.

Rehab?

Stay the course.

Peace .................

...thanks Pops, I'm blessed to be back. Should be a very close game coming up on the 14th.

BTW...a call out to RayJay and Trev...Big Joe (Joeinpb), Aaron in Tuscon (aka Too's), Gary (rocky mountain way), and myself (among others) will be tailgating as usual. Consider this an open invitation to join up and party. Nobody bar-b-Q's a finer braut than Joe.
Last edited by ChargerMike on Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

ChargerMike wrote:

Rehab?

Stay the course.

Peace .................

...thanks Pops, should be a very close game coming up on the 14th.

BTW...a call out to RayJay and Trev...Big Joe (Joeinpb), Aaron in Tuscon (aka Too's), Gary (rocky mountain way), and myself (among others) will be tailgating as usual. Consider this an open invitation to join up and party. Nobody bar-b-Q's a finer braut than Joe.
IN.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Raydah James wrote:
ChargerMike wrote:

Rehab?

Stay the course.

Peace .................

...thanks Pops, should be a very close game coming up on the 14th.

IN.

:shock: 'ed but :D

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

ChargerMike wrote: ...thanks Pops, I'm blessed to be back. Should be a very close game coming up on the 14th.
Tell me that Kristina's driving your broke dick ass. Please.
Nobody bar-b-Q's a finer braut than Joe.
Brats?

Leave it to Blotfan to grill brautwurst at a tailgate party. Who's bringing the SunnyD and marshmallows? :lol:
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

War Wagon wrote:
ChargerMike wrote: ...thanks Pops, I'm blessed to be back. Should be a very close game coming up on the 14th.
Tell me that Kristina's driving your broke dick ass. Please.
Nobody bar-b-Q's a finer braut than Joe.
Brats?

Leave it to Blotfan to grill brautwurst at a tailgate party. Who's bringing the SunnyD and marshmallows? :lol:

Oh HELL no! in fact she's giving me a rash for going. The method of transportation is still in question. One thing I do know, I do have my ticket, and if James says he's going...I'll be there.

Qbert

Post by Qbert »

CRUTCHES to you C-Mike!!!!!!!

we're ALL with you....even though the BLOTS are WORSE than The BROWNS!!!!!!!

continue getting Well.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

At least now when I read about the guy in a halo and neck brace who got shanked by Raider fans, I'll know to send an email to Kristina.

Enjoy the BRATS guys.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Raider Loco
Elwood

Post by Raider Loco »

Caption?
Room 622 and bring the rubbers!