I feel like a MAN!!!

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

I feel like a MAN!!!

Post by poptart »

Oakland - 299 yds rushing

The Raider O-line just simply STOMPED ASS!!

I hope to hear good news on Jordan's injury -- fingers crossed.
A fresh Rhodes will be a GO for the SD game though.
But hey, the line is so dominant that Justin freaking Fargas chewed up 179 yds on the ground, almost all in the 2nd half ... bwaaa hahaha

Even War Wagon could prolly bruise his way for a good one fitty behind our line.

Culpepper ran & passed for 5 TDs. ho hum

Be afraid, AFC West foes .... be very afraid.

RACK the Oakland Raiders!!!!
Raider Loco
Elwood

Post by Raider Loco »

Fuck yhea! That's 2 in a row and the second win was on the road, we haven't done that since 1962 or so it seems. Donte was nails today and excellent play calling coming out of our time outs by Kiff. I haven't been this excited about Raider football for some time, looks like were building a winner in the Bay.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Fucking. RACK.

I would've been in here sooner, but I was savoring every last moment of this game.

Again, I cant stress enough how great of a job the coaches have done in turning this thing around. From Kiff and Knapps great game planning and quick in game adjustments to our O-line coach in Tom Cable who has seemingly done the impossible: Take a group of lineman who were one of the worst in NFL history last season and turn them into fucking maulers and bruisers who can give the QB time to throw in the pocket. Even Son of Buddy mixed a fucking couple of blitzes in, much to my amazement.

Be Afraid is right-especially since we have one of the youngest teams in the L.

Epic performance all the way around.

The Chargers are fucked, pure and simple.
upstart
Elwood

Post by upstart »

Propps to the Raiders for slapping around the Fins.
Three time Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

....and the great Raydah circle-jerk begins. :meds:

Seriously fools, you beat a lame Fins squad and an equally lame Browns team. You really haven't done SHIT yet. Props on matching your win total from last year....I GUESS.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mike the Lab Rat »

Props to the Raiders.

As a Bills' fan celebrating their first win (over the hated Jets), I loved getting the news of our OTHER hated AFC East rival getting stomped. I hate the Dolphins. And most of their fans. Obnoxious pricks.
THE BIBLE - Because all the works of all the science cannot equal the wisdom of cattle-sacrificing primitives who thought every animal species in the world lived within walking distance of Noah's house.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Did you not feel like a man before?
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Props to the Duh's on hitting Miami's pts/ allowed avg. Nice win.
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Nice job by the Raiders but the Dolphins are an absolute disaster right now. They along with St. Louis and New Orleans are competing for the title of worst team in the league...obviously since they're the only three winless teams.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: I feel like a MAN!!!

Post by War Wagon »

poptart wrote: Culpepper ran & passed for 5 TDs. ho hum
Yeah, nice job scoring a garbage time TD with only 23 seconds left while they were up by 11 rather than taking a knee. :roll:

Culpepper is going to pay dearly for that stunt.

Then again, when you've sucked as hard as the 'duhs have, I guess you take every opportunity to run up the score, huh?

Nice job of reverting to the classless POS franchise everyone knows them to be, and nice job by their dumbfuck fans lapping it up like they'd just won something of import.

:lol:

Let's get one thing straight. Until further notice, you're still our bitches, as in, when was the last time you won a division game? Shit, they hadn't even won a road game in almost two years, but now you're in here screaming BODE at the top of your lungs?

Priceless.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

trev wrote:Did you not feel like a man before?
The real question is Are you 40?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Hey, Oakland has a lot of areas of deficiency - return game, return coverage, pass pressure, overall defense, Janikowski, passing game ......
The team is a work in progress.

I'm not proclaiming 'bode, and I'm not here to start a Raider fan circle jerk.
Mainly here to recognize the Raider O-line.
And if ever a unit deserved to be recognized, it's this unit.

A line of historically awful proportions last year.
They have turned that COMPLETELY around and now mauling folks .... just freaking mowing them down.
They're protecting the QB, and doing an overall helluva job.
A couple more weeks of play at this level and they'll be spoken of in terms of being among the best lines in the league.
Oakland is 2nd in the league in rushing.

Mad props to L. Kiffin, T. Cable, and the fellas in the trenches.
At this rate they'll land a guy or two in the pro bowl, and our friend R. Gallery is at the top of the list.
He's destroying folks at LG.

Yes, more stern tests will be coming, as maybe Oakland hasn't yet faced a TOP level defense yet.
But right now, I couldn't be more delighted with what I see.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

RACK the RAIDUHS!!!!!

Rack 'yer Time OUT.....ahhhh....nevermind.

RACK THE BROWNS for crushing the Crows!

RACK Mike Weir for SMACKING Eldrick!

PROPS to the RAIDUHS for doubling UP...GREAT Win on the road!
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Disturbing topic title aside, pops nails it again.
mvscal wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:Seriously - I think we need a different approach - strong, intelligent, principled, and fresh. Obama seems to fit the bill for me best at this point.
Then you are a fucking fool. Straight up. Obama is the dumbest motherfucker who has ever run for President.
Flawed Logic
Jake

Post by Flawed Logic »

What a win!
Miami is crap but I'll take it. What a refreshing change - a Raider win that didn't come down to the last two minutes!
I will echo the props being handed out to the O-line. A big RACK to a running Culpepper as well. San Diego fans had week 6 chalked up to an easy W during the preseason. I would imagine they (the few smart ones, anyway) are reassessing that idea now.
Raider Loco
Elwood

Post by Raider Loco »

War Wagon wrote:
poptart wrote: Culpepper ran & passed for 5 TDs. ho hum
Yeah, nice job scoring a garbage time TD with only 23 seconds left while they were up by 11 rather than taking a knee. :roll:

Culpepper is going to pay dearly for that stunt.

Then again, when you've sucked as hard as the 'duhs have, I guess you take every opportunity to run up the score, huh?

Nice job of reverting to the classless POS franchise everyone knows them to be, and nice job by their dumbfuck fans lapping it up like they'd just won something of import.

Let's get one thing straight. Until further notice, you're still our bitches, as in, when was the last time you won a division game? Shit, they hadn't even won a road game in almost two years, but now you're in here screaming BODE at the top of your lungs?

Priceless.
Suck my ass, you want to talk about classless? Security walked Culpepper off the field in Miami and that's class? This was nothing but scoreboard for him.

You may have more wins against us all time but we still have more superbowls ALL TIME than that mediocer choking franchise you root for.
Flawed Logic
Jake

Post by Flawed Logic »

0 penalties on the Raiders O-line. It seems like a million years since that last happened. And what got into Sims? He pretty much made Jason Taylor a non-factor.

Don't look now but Oakland has 11 TD's - one less than last year's pathetic offense had all season.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Serious take coming right up....

I watched the majority of that game yesterday, and it didn't even look like the same Raydah team from last year- receivers ran precise routes, the offensive line was just blasting the Fin D-line off the ball almost every play, and it appears that Culpepper has the respect of his teammates. IF they keep playing like that the Raydahs MIGHT be a factor in late December. A stout defense and a strong running game goes a long way in this league, and Kiffin clearly gets that.
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

RevLimiter wrote:Serious take coming right up....

I watched the majority of that game yesterday, and it didn't even look like the same Raydah team from last year- receivers ran precise routes, the offensive line was just blasting the Fin D-line off the ball almost every play, and it appears that Culpepper has the respect of his teammates. IF they keep playing like that the Raydahs MIGHT be a factor in late December. A stout defense and a strong running game goes a long way in this league, and Kiffin clearly gets that.
Even Norv Turner gets that. The difference is that Kiffen, for the time being, appears to both have a clue and have all his players working on the same page. I also noticed this one player. He seemed pretty good, but I don't remember him being on the Raiders. I think his name was Porter? Where did he come from?

"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Raider Loco wrote: This was nothing but scoreboard for him.
Yep, scoring a meaningless TD in garbage time when the other team has basically conceded is all about "scoreboard". :roll:

What a classless, dumbfuck move, and naturally, here comes another classless dumbfuck 'duhfan trying to defend the indefensible.

Hey Daunte, we "got it" the first time when you pranced around pointing at your knee. I can't wait to see Derrick Johnson blow this idiot the fuck up, and that time is coming.
You may have more wins against us all time but we still have more superbowls ALL TIME than that mediocer choking franchise you root for.
Remind me again, just how many games in a row has KC made that stinking pile of rat shit team from the rat hole our personal bitches?

I've lost count, but I'm sure you haven't. :lol:

ahh... it's good to have the 'duhs at least respectable enough again to where their cockroach fans come crawling out the woodwork after a coupla' wins, only to get squashed.
Raider Loco
Elwood

Post by Raider Loco »

Ok retard it's the Raiders fault the Phins couldn't stop Donte (idiot). Art Shell and Pineapple face are not coaching the Raiders this year and Hyman Edwards is soon to find that out!
Remind me again, just how many games in a row has KC made that stinking pile of rat shit team from the rat hole our personal bitches?
A hell of a lot less years than the queefs have reaching the superbowl!
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

When Kiffin called the bootleg for Daunte to score one more on the 'Phins you KNOW the Raider playahs ate that up.

What, Miami didn't suspect that might be coming?

When you're stoopid, stoopid things happen to you.

Suck it.

Big ups to Kiffin!

GO RAIDERS!!!
Last edited by poptart on Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

poptart wrote:When Kiffin called the bootleg for Daunte to score one more on the 'Phins you KNOW the Raider playahs at that up.
And what goes around, comes around.
What, Miami didn't suspect that might be coming?
Ever heard of defensive apathy?

Seriously, that was an unnecessary bitch move and 99.9% of the time a team in that situation takes a knee and runs out the clock. What did they gain from that? Why show up a team that's already staring a 0-4? Simply because you could?

That's going to come back to haunt them at some point, mark it down.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

The league, and the rest of the teams in said league, already have it in for the Raiduhs.

Is this news to you?

The Raider room has Kiffin's back, without a doubt, and that's all that matters.

It's high time Oakland got back to punking teams.

Bring it.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

I just want to make sure I am understanding this. The Raider game against the Dolphins finally gives Raiderfan reason to start talking smack now? Sheeeeeet, I thought the day would never come. Welcome back to the land of the living Raiderfan. I look forward to following the 7-10 page threads with the rest of your divisional foes.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

poptart wrote:The league, and the rest of the teams in said league, already have it in for the Raiduhs.
And then you woke up.

Seriously Pops, that act is TIRED- supply proof of said wrongdoing to the Raydahs or FOREVER shut the fuck up.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

poptart wrote:It's high time Oakland got back to punking teams.
Except, there aren't enough winless teams to go around.

This is amusing. I suppose next we'll see Notre Dame fans jacking their dicks after beating Duke.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

RevLimiter wrote:
poptart wrote:The league, and the rest of the teams in said league, already have it in for the Raiduhs.
And then you woke up.

Seriously Pops, that act is TIRED- supply proof of said wrongdoing to the Raydahs or FOREVER shut the fuck up.
I'm not even a Raiderfan and I know they have come on the short end of the stick on a few crucial plays. So shut the fuck up tubby, run a few shit laps, and beg your pig to loan you 10 dollars so you can pay me in a little over a month.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

DallasFanatic wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:
And then you woke up.

I'm not even a Raiderfan and I know they have come on the short end of the stick on a few crucial plays. So shut the fuck up tubby, run a few shit laps, and beg your pig to loan you 10 dollars so you can pay me in a little over a month.
:lol: :lol:
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

War Wagon wrote:That's going to come back to haunt them at some point, mark it down.
Haunt them like a team's defensive blowhard guaranteeing a win a week before the game?
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

So you "feel like a MAN!!!", eh, 'tart?

Er, not that there's anything wrong with that…

Just that most of the fellas here prefer chicks…

Different strokes, I reckon… Guess that 'splains your fondness for R.Lames…

Let's review:

So Al-Raiduh ran up the score on a bad Fish team and pulled out a two-point win at home against arguably one of the worst teams in the NFL. Meanwhile your Thugs lost to a hated rival piloted by a quarterback who, at the time, had exactly five NFL starts and a Loins team that plays in a Division even worse than ours.

You wanna jock your perennial doormat? Be my guest. Bottom line is that your Drive-Byes haven't peed a drop against the Chiefs in their last eight starts, and a few extra garbage-time rushing yards against the Fish gives me absolutely zero concern that this trend won't continue.
Journalism Scholar Emeritus Screw_Marcus wrote:Oh OK, so what's legal and what's not determines if something is right or not?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

If Cleveland (2-2) is one of the worst teams in the league, then I guess Baltimore is THE worst, eh, Tru?

Point of the thread is Oakland's O-line has turned it around.
#1 in rushing in the N .. F .. L.
If you put up 299 yds against any NFL team, you're flat out doing a job.
Spin away.
You'll find out soon enough.