Raiduhs v. Brownies

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Raiduhs v. Brownies

Post by poptart »

If Oakland defends the pass as they have the last two weeks Cleveland will put a Cavalier-like number up on the scoreboard.
Add to that, a bruising RB (J. Lewis) banging away, and it might be a long day for the so-far disappointing Raider defense.
For a trifecta, Cleveland has had Oakland's number the last few yrs -- well, then again, who hasn't had the Raiders' number the past few years?

Toss that out.

Toss in instead, the fact that Oakland's best rusher, D. Burgess, is either gimpy, or just plain OUT, for this game, and Oakland's defensive trouble so far are a direct result of not getting pressure on the QB.
Son of Buddy, for whatever reason, is frightened of using a blitz.
Don't get it -- he's got plenty of speed at LB to cover up for errors.

Edwards, Winslow and Lewis raise a lot of issues for a defense.
Big challenge for the Raiders.

On the other hand, the Raiders ought to be able to run the ball, and the way for them to win this game is to lead early, play ball possession, and keep QB errors to a minimum.
Z. Miller was a sweet draft pick at TE for Oakland, and I have high hopes for speedster J.L. Higgins, BUT .... the Raider receivers need to do better right now.
J. Porter hasn't done enough.
M. Williams has disappointed so far.
T. Taylor -- nothing.
We can beat the McCown thing to death, but his receivers (aside from Curry -- who Dungver did a good job shutting down) haven't done squat for him.
And tossing 4 yarders to LaMont isn't going to make it either.

This is a must win game for Oakland.
Kiffin needs a win ... badly.

I'll call a Raider victory.

Oakland - 24
Cleveland - 22
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

not going to get into a "pissing match" over this one....i mean--->WHY?

that's not a SLIGHT to RaiderNation at All either.

BOTH Teams are continuing to BUILD and are not going to be Playoff Contenders (allegedly).

BROWNS have WON the past 2 Games over the past 2 Seasons....you'd THINK that OUR sorry'Asses were "Contracted" to Alemeda Coleseum.

Can't quite Claim that the BROWNS Have any BODE....cuz this TEAM is different.

Derek Anderson won't be the Same QB that played vs. the Vaunted BENGALS Defense.....

Jamaal Lewis won't get 215yds either...

We'll SEE how cohesive the NEW BROWNS O-Line is....VS a very good D-line. wonder how many times DA will be on the Turf; or hurried into making a "CHUCK" up to Alcula in the Box?

i SEE a lot of "bend don't break D" bullshit for this game on Both Sides.

its all about which Offense can put up the POINTS.

poppy mentions the Raiduh Issues....The BROWNS are already starting a MASH Unit in the Defensive Backfield; plus, the best LB (Peek) is hurt and the D-Line avg's "All of OUR Age'"--->OLD. (save your Ted Washington v. KCPaul WEIGHT SMACK--->i will delete IT....Bal'eeeee DAT!) :mrgreen:

whomever has the Ball LAST(Offense).....will/should WIN.

The BROWNS actually START A WINNING STREAK.... :mrgreen:

BROWNS 17
RAIDERS 13
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

what the heck happened to MAL?

where did he go?

i know that he has a new NIC here.....jossjeff...errr..something.

c'mon? the PULSE of RAIDUH NATION is poppy and MAL. (then there's 'Toos......)

RJaymes? wipe off your forehead....Derek Anderson just left you a present.

WTF?????

RAIDERFAN is ABSENT?

are you HIDING cuz you're AFRAID that you'll LOSE your 3rd in a Row to the BROWNS?

No SMACK from you guys????

(btw...i have to work and will miss the game.)
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Mal is awol, as is The Assassin.
Loco -- long gone.
Toos? -- dunno.

There are a few lurkers.
Flawed Logic, Sirfindafold .... R-Jack posts something once in a while.

Not to level a bandwagon accusation against my bro's, ... but .... the Nation might heat up a bit in here if Kiffin & Crew start notching some W's.

Myself, I have no smack to run against Cleveland or it's fans.
They've been on hard times, and I like the Browns, always have.

As I've said though, this is a MUST win game for the Raiders.
I hope they play like it.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

poptart wrote: Myself, I have no smack to run against Cleveland or it's fans.
They've been on hard times, and I like the Browns, always have.
exactly how i feel about this one too.

i remember that as a Lad....getting that 2nd NBC Game and it was the Raiders--->when they were GREAT...it was special.

when their was not a BROWNS Franchise...i followed the RAIDERS and Pack (plus whomever was going to PUNK B-more!)

hoping for a "healthy" result from our Game.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

I love this whole "wheres the smack" shit.

Listen up, dumbfucks-it isnt whether my beloved Silver and Black are winning that decides if I post or not-because if that was the case, I'd have been a ghost the past 4 years instead of curbing tards here.

Pure and simple, its the level of the opponents fanbase that get me ready to throw down. In this sad case, we have a shitcorn of a tard in Qbert whose team is 1000 times more pathetic in every way, shape, and form than our own. Sorry, but kicking over the cripple in thier blowtube driven chair does nothing for me.

Raiders-31

Browns-30
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Go fuck yourselves, Cleveland Steamers.

That being said, The Raiders defense played like shit. This fucking team sucks cokk. Wake me next year when we get a few more decent linemen, a legitimate young WR threat to compliment JRuss's awesome fucking arm, and when Stu Schwag's useless ass gets the boot along with our bloated shitbag of an overrated Defensive Coordinator.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Double up the meds.
Go Bucs, Gators
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Raydah James wrote:Go fuck yourselves, Cleveland Steamers.

That being said, The Raiders defense played like shit. This fucking team sucks cokk. Wake me next year when we get a few more decent linemen, a legitimate young WR threat to compliment JRuss's awesome fucking arm, and when Stu Schwag's useless ass gets the boot along with our bloated shitbag of an overrated Defensive Coordinator.

shitstain.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Bucmonkey wrote:Double up the meds.

Buwahahahahahahahaha!!! RACK yet another one of your epic takes!

Sincerely,

Nobody.

What the fuck are you even doing in this thread, shitskin? Stick to running your cockgobbler with your fellow Tampon strings about wanting Chokey fired, pussy.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Tough loss for the Brownies, but truth be told, this game could have been a blowout for the Raiders by halftime if they hadn't gone Keystone Cops in the red zone so often.
Even as badly as Oakland did in that regard they were still up 16-0.

Bad red zone execution, poor kick coverage, not taking care of the ball .....
Next thing you know you're in a dog fight.

I didn't like the scenario at the end of the game, with Oakland's defense on the field.
No pressure on the QB.

Schweig is soft, nothing new.

Culpepper did a fair job.
I think he'll do better.
Like McCown, he needs more help from his receivers.
Mike Williams?

A W's a W.
I'll take it.

We're in a 3 way tie for 2nd .... or the cellar, depending on how you want to look at it.
Raider Loco
Elwood

Post by Raider Loco »

Pops,

Not long gone, still lurk around once in a while. My life is hectic right now and just getting time with my boys is hard enough. What a game today, no smack from me I haven't been here for a while and 1-2 still sucks. We could be 3-0 if Jano could of kicked the ball like he did today....stupid Euro!

Browns never gave up but neither did we and coach sure learned quick on how to call them time outs at the right time, thanks Rat! I'll be in more often what the heck, that's what work is for right?

Go Raiders!
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

Rack Loco.

Read less. Post more.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Ditto.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

RACK freaking Loco!!
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

A few more quick post-game thoughts.

- B. Edwards and K. Winslow scare the pee out of me, glad they aren't in the AFC West

- I AM glad Norv is back in the AFC west .... muuuahaaa hahahaha

- K. Morrison is on track to make the pro bowl, and he and T. Howard are gonna be a helluva tandem for years to come

- L. Jordan is the leading AFC West runner right now, MUCH credit to the Raider O-line

- R. Gallery is playing like a beast at LG-- be afraid AFC West foes, the worm has turned

- The offense needs to get the ball in Higgin's hands, a couple hitch routes or reverses a game. Get the ball to him in space, this can be done -- we need more speed

- Someone glue McCown to the bench

- R. Ryan grades out at about D+ so far for his 'work' with this defense

- I fear W. Sapp has lost too much weight -- getting pushed around too much in the middle, IMO

- Very sloppy win today, and Oakland will lose in Miami with the same kind of slop -- Oakland must be near the top in give-aways, not good
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Re: Raiduhs v. Brownies

Post by Mister Bushice »

poptart wrote: I'll call a Raider victory.

Oakland - 24
Cleveland - 22
Damn. Not bad, Pop.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

poptart wrote:- I AM glad Norv is back in the AFC west .... muuuahaaa hahahaha
We are too.

Sin,
Herm Edwards
Mike Shanahan
Lane Kiffin
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Whats up Pop, RJ?

Nice to finally get one in the "W" Column.

Lost in all the "Kiff learned something from the Rat talk" are the real reasons the Raiders finally got a win: Dominated T.O.P., More Total Yards, Fewer Penalties. Things you haven't seen out of a Raider team since the time some people in here had a coherent thought.
mvscal wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:Seriously - I think we need a different approach - strong, intelligent, principled, and fresh. Obama seems to fit the bill for me best at this point.
Then you are a fucking fool. Straight up. Obama is the dumbest motherfucker who has ever run for President.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Sirfindafold wrote: Lost in all the "Kiff learned something from the Rat talk" are the real reasons the Raiders finally got a win: Dominated T.O.P., More Total Yards, Fewer Penalties. Things you haven't seen out of a Raider team since the time some people in here had a coherent thought.
Holmes, we are looking better and better each week.

Pepp needs to start-this team finishes drives in the end zone when he's in there..........

Also lost in all this talk is the fact that Robert Gallery is playing awesome on the line. The zone blocking scheme seems tailor made for him. Our line looks damn good and has completely turned around from last seasons debacle........which shows you just how important coaching and scheme really are. I cant speak highly enough about Cable and Knapp-they have seemingly done what was thought impossible in a very short amount of time.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

WOW....a Raydah James post devoid of such words as FUCK, VAG DISCHARGE, and COCKSCRAPERS.

Amazing.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

James and 'fold hit on it, the O-line is doing a JOB.
The Raiders are running the ball like we haven't seen for a number of years.
Currently 3rd in the league in rushing.
This bodes very well for the team, IMO.
There's a mentality of toughness that settles in to a team when they can successfully shove the ball down the opposition's throat.
The Raiders are makin' the running game work, and it's beautiful.
They knocked the pee out of Dungver up front in their game 2 weeks ago.

The Miami game scares me, because I want VERY badly to see this team get to the bye week at 2-2.
But traveling east for an early game in the September humidity of Miami has historically been a bad scenario.
Here's hoping Oakland can somehow escape with a win.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

PROPS RAIDUHFAN!!!!!!!!!!

good WIN for you guys.

i can't believe that the Browns actually had a Chance at the end.

like i said above....i couldn't watch it. one of my BUDs was texting me--->BRADY....cuz' Anderson SUCKED out Loud.

but? the BROWNS had a chance to win.

PROPS to the RAIDUHS for blocking the Kick.

RACK LOCO's return!

Jaymes???? a blowtube driven Chair????

c'mon....get it right.

ITS a Chin Chair.

i'm also saying Fvck YOU through my Cancer Kazoo right now.

last 3 years?

Browns 2
Raiders 1

yes, you have scoreboard--->DO SOMETHING WITH IT!

PROPS to the RAIDERS!