The Crew is BACK

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Douchebag
Step to me and you DIE!!!

The Crew is BACK

Post by Douchebag »

that's right fuckslits. the crew is fucking BACK and ready to beat ass, nail skanks, and pound Bud FOURTIES

O'Cyrus racked up some mad bank and fled for Mexico City ready to build an empire there. he left behind Rollins and Stevo in the fucking dust, and naturally, my boyz came back home.

the way it should be, yo. it's time to fucking roll. AGAIN

we are back and stronger than ever. O'Cyrus is fucked. women's asses will be fucked. and most importantly, this board is FUCKED. later an announcement will be made on when we plan to pick up where we left off.

thjis isn't over you geysering cumstains. THE CREW will not be mocked. THE CREW will not be disgraced. and THE CREW will NOT be beaten.

make you fucking time, cheesedicks
Get fucked, dick.
Rollins
The Crew

Post by Rollins »

Fucking TIGHT! The Crew has been reunited. We are a force, a well oiled machine with veteran experience and raw, pure hatred for all of YOU and your pathetic little lives. We will show no mercy. We will brand you, beat you, fuck you, and drink your beer.

This is shit is serious.
Stevo
The Crew

Post by Stevo »

Holla!

Let's do this. Let's do this for Slim.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

rack the crew revival, and

rack your ass beating in the the 314 pussys
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Hey Crew (of Shit-Stained cock gobblers)...the 816 anxiously awaits your arrival:

I fear for your lives, DouscheCrew.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Will this be anything like the Summer Beatdown Tour? I was in the top ten for that, and not even so much as a drunk mormon darkened my door.

I'm still waiting for the FBI to come and get me for all of Danny Vogels thought crimes.

So far this year the threat level has remained at piss chickenshit yellow.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
Douchebag

Re: The Crew is BACK

Post by Douchebag »

mvscal wrote:
Douchebag wrote:THE CREW will not be mocked. THE CREW will not be disgraced. and THE CREW will NOT be beaten.
Little late, don't you think?
did you know i lose sleep at night dreaming about the myriad ways to FUCK you up? huh, you stupid FUCKING ballbuffer ?

how does it feel to know a coffin will soon be your bed you piece of FUCK

this is the fucking CREW! we cannot STAND to be mocked like this. i get som fucking PISSED off at the thoguth of this kind of DISRESPECT and outright MOCKERY that you show us. this is not fucking ACCEPTABLE

this is THE CREW. we are the fucking ROD BECK of ass beating. we will close this shit out, as we throw HEATERS at your ugly fucking FACES in the 9th inning on coke binges! FUCK YEAH!!!

FUCK OFF
Get fucked, dick.
Qbert

Re: The Crew is BACK

Post by Qbert »

Douchebag wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Douchebag wrote:THE CREW will not be mocked. THE CREW will not be disgraced. and THE CREW will NOT be beaten.
Little late, don't you think?
did you know i lose sleep at night dreaming about the myriad ways to FUCK you up? huh, you stupid FUCKING ballbuffer ?

how does it feel to know a coffin will soon be your bed you piece of FUCK

this is the fucking CREW! we cannot STAND to be mocked like this. i get som fucking PISSED off at the thoguth of this kind of DISRESPECT and outright MOCKERY that you show us. this is not fucking ACCEPTABLE

this is THE CREW. we are the fucking ROD BECK of ass beating. we will close this shit out, as we throw HEATERS at your ugly fucking FACES in the 9th inning on coke binges! FUCK YEAH!!!
IT'S FOOTBALL SEASON YOU SIMPLE BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're Needed in Oakland........

uno....dose....adios....
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Never underestimate the willingness of THE CREW to serve up Browneye Tartlet.

Douchebag, you fucking JACKASS, let me offer you some advice. Start out in a city like KC or Fresno for some easier beatdowns. Pad your road record a bit, while your team comes together. It sure was foolish to start things out in PITTSBURGH, City of Champions. Talk about your moronic opening day strategies....
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

Is it that slow around here that anyone needs these shit trolls?

It was fucking pathetic the first time around, the sequal promises to be weaker.

Let it go fellas.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
MickBastard
Crack Whore

Post by MickBastard »

I heard from PSUFAN that Douchebag is a real scrotumsucking joker, and now I see it firsthand. This is awesome!
Mr. Mojo Rising
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Now we know why there was no OC Mike Hump Day Quiz today !
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Douchebag

Post by Douchebag »

i know it's football season you miserable SHITFUCKS

the GEORGIA bulldogs are my motherfucking TEAM. they will beat USC in the fcuking TITAL GAME. BANK ON IT

as for YOU fucking pieces of fuck. your time will come. just stay fucking tuned. your time will come. this is just a wake up call. i do NOT want you to forget about THE CREW and the damage we will do to your fucking faces.
Get fucked, dick.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Who could possibly forget 2 Jive Crew?

Hey Douchebag, how much would you pay to be cornholed by this feller?

Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Looks like it.

Can these shit trolls be banned for consistantly posting so much inane drivel that "what once had a chance at being entertaining" is now far beyond "stupid?"
Just call it Annie's Revenge.
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

Y2K wrote:
Looks like it.

Can these shit trolls be banned for consistently posting so much inane drivel that "what once had a chance at being entertaining" is now far beyond "stupid?"
Just call it Annie's Revenge.
[yawn]No shit, does PSUFag really think he's funny? No, didn't think so. [/yawn]
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

well, well. i go on a cross country roadie and douchebaggette lays low.

been back over a month now and look who crawls out from under his rock.

pussy.

so when's the new asswhupalouah tour gonna start? gonna make this one a fall tour? why don't you hear on up this way about mid october when the maple tree in my from yard is on fire with yellow and red leaves. maybe this year it'll be a little more red than normal.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Kevnic,

not every plunger handle emerging from your breached toughskins has my handprints on it.

Just so you Fresno halfwits know - THE CREW might be DOOMED in the short-term, but you guys - and your collective decades of SC smackboard "work" - make them look like little goddamn Mooreses, each and every one of them.

I mean, Slim is a fucking charred corpse hidden under a mat of moss in Point State Park, but he's currently outposting Kevnick rather dramatically in the creative department.

You guys never saw a Suck that you didn't strive to own and improve with all of your goddamned might. You guys are the fucking Wikipedia of Suck.

If you can't get over a fucking herd of Reindeer, then you sure know all about Suck. If Mexicans are pwning you in your chosen "skilled" vocation, you sure know all about Suck. If you're a belching, board-scouring nitwit whose earned racks are enumerated on one scaley hand, AND by all family history you appear to be destined to live well past 100 mind-numbing, F5-soaked years, congrats - you fucking OWN Suck.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Douchebag wrote:the GEORGIA bulldogs are my motherfucking TEAM. they will beat USC in the fcuking TITAL GAME. BANK ON IT
Doubt it....you DO know they just got worked by The Ol' Ballcoach and his 'Cocks, right?

Then again, maybe THAT'S why they're "your team".
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

WolverineSteve wrote:Is it that slow around here that anyone needs these shit trolls?
They're no reindeers, that's for sure.

It was funny for a couple weeks, then they jumped the Snark with the whole "death" storyline.

I tried to tell them, but do you think they listened?

Hell No.

Fucker's just want to totally forget thaat I've won several emmy's for episode's of the A- team and Familt Ties.

Well they can ask for help now, but they certainly won't get it
Rollins
The Crew

Post by Rollins »

Where da white women at?
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Just so you Fresno halfwits know - THE CREW might be DOOMED in the short-term, but you guys - and your collective decades of SC smackboard "work" - make them look like little goddamn Mooreses, each and every one of them.

mmmmmmkay.........

As long as you're that easily entertained, Pick up a mirror and adore the giggling hypocrite next time you find a need to critique content or posters on any of those other "idiot" boards.

Quality over quantity my ass.........
BAN AWAY THE SLACKERS!

After all these years and all the same people hanging around....
Who here "really" fucking cares anyway?

You want a real good laugh? Ban someone else for not meeting the "high standard" of the Who's WHO of people that bother to drop by here anymore.

Now THAT'S funny...............
Ang
Jumpin' Little Juke Joint Gal

Post by Ang »

Welcome back,

Basically you do nothing, contribute posts just a bit above blithering, and make weak threats. That is actually a contribution to the board about now.

Have a good time :)
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Looks like I touched a nerve out in CenCal. That ain't easy to do - brainwaves generally appear to be on permanent flatline, and "epic posters" toil to distinguish themselves over "epic heads of cabbage". The rest of us are prettay sick of you trucking that shit all over the rest of the country already.

You know what? I don't have much to prove where Douchebag is concerned. I'm going to root for THE CREW out your way. I think you guys are primed for a savage and unseemly beatdown, and the CREW is due at least one victory.

Too bad you've "masoned" all of the bricks you could get your hands on - you could have used those against THE CREW, rather than as design centerpieces.

Good luck, you sniveling simpleton.
Supersized
Fat Bastard

Post by Supersized »

I'm only registered here for the reindeer trolls. Is this to suggest they will be eliminated this year?
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

I LOVE these guys.....been waiting for their return!

I'll have some matzo and grape juice ready for you asspieces, should you decide to cruise through Lo-Cal!

I'm breaking out the futons as we speak. Woot-woot!
War Wagon wrote:There is a God and my tomato garden is proof of that.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

(Beat me to the punch, bitch. But, I'm real and you're not!)

Hey, The Crew just took out 69 guys with a rocket made out of a bicycle pump! They're some baaaaad mutherfuckas!

Jeezus Fucking Christ, someone call The Crew...we're getting overrun!

The Crew is on the scene, pacifying the Anbar Province...uh..Stay The Course!
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

When exactly did Y2K decide it was such a great idea to stop being a solid contributor to this board, and turn into a full-time whiny little pussbag?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

We're getting blown to shit! Where's THE CREW??

We are The Crew...we come in peace...we are your friends...
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:When exactly did Y2K decide it was such a great idea to stop being a solid contributor to this board, and turn into a full-time whiny little pussbag?
When I decided things were just boring enough to troll you into posting the same exact shit you always post over and over and over again. Thanks for being so predictable, It was either you or Ucant, You Win.......

BTW-----
solid contributor
Always.....
Jerkovich

Post by Jerkovich »

PSUFAN wrote:Kevnic,

not every plunger handle emerging from your breached toughskins has my handprints on it.

I mean, Slim is a fucking charred corpse hidden under a mat of moss in Point State Park, but he's currently outposting Kevnick rather dramatically in the creative department.

You guys never saw a Suck that you didn't strive to own and improve with all of your goddamned might. You guys are the fucking Wikipedia of Suck.

If you can't get over a fucking herd of Reindeer, then you sure know all about Suck. If Mexicans are pwning you in your chosen "skilled" vocation, you sure know all about Suck. If you're a belching, board-scouring nitwit whose earned racks are enumerated on one scaley hand, AND by all family history you appear to be destined to live well past 100 mind-numbing, F5-soaked years, congrats - you fucking OWN Suck.

I love it when your pussy gets all foamy and itchy.

Nice melt moron. :lol:
Douchebag

Post by Douchebag »

you ugly motherfucking TAINT TEASING pillow fighters need to remove yourselves from MY fucking thread and FUCK OFF. FUCK OFF GOOD AND HARD yoiu festering dickscabs !

this is MY FUCKING BATTLE . I OWN these grounds

I want to be the one that steamrolls your prissy little manscaped faces with all 4" of my ERECT penis after i've stroked it to pictures of your WIFE wearing the fucking lace I BOUGHT for her with the money I STOLE from your son's piggy bank

yeah. that's what i'm gonna do. and not ONE of you pathetic dingleberries can stop me
Get fucked, dick.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Y2K wrote:When I decided things were just boring enough to troll you into posting the same exact shit you always post over and over and over again. Thanks for being so predictable, It was either you or Ucant, You Win.......
I can imagine how this place would seem boring after returning from a three week roadie with your bestest pal in the whole wide world, AP at your side. Does he stop for job applications throughout your travels? Do you two do any work on the side to for some extra PissLight money? I'd bet you've performed kegstands off the bedpan thinking it was your usual drink of choice. No matter. He's likely a decent enough bud to hold your hair while you spew, and cuddle you afterwards, with soothing though false reminders that it isn't the DTs you're shaking from, it's just a tad chilly in this particular Motel 6. I'll bet he even tells you he goes for the single bed over the double to "save some cash." Heh. But come on. We all know that's not the truth. He just wants to bond a little closer to that special little guy of his.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Kansas City, California wrote:I trolled you!

You're melting!!
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kansas City, California

:swoon:

Sincerely,

OCMike
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Nice melt moron.
OOOOHHHHH, touchebag. You sure fucking showed me.

Who knew Fresnecks were such witty combatants?
I decided things were just boring enough
Yeah - thanks for that, brickhead. You could bore the black off of Annie's buttocks. You could bore the bloat off of shutyomouth. You could bore the stupid off of BCO. You could make RtS turn off his fucking IM client, for shit's sake. Bore, you know about, know about good.

Hey - just because AP sees two scoreboards doesn't mean you're on either of them.
Jerkovich

Post by Jerkovich »

PSUFAN wrote:

Nice melt moron.
OOOOHHHHH, touchebag. You sure fucking showed me.

Who knew Fresnecks were such witty combatants?
I decided things were just boring enough
Yeah - thanks for that, brickhead. You could bore the black off of Annie's buttocks. You could bore the bloat off of shutyomouth. You could bore the stupid off of BCO. You could make RtS turn off his fucking IM client, for shit's sake. Bore, you know about, know about good.

Hey - just because AP sees two scoreboards doesn't mean you're on either of them.

:lol:

Nice terd grade retort moron.

Good to see your still an ignorant little twat. I think you need to douche, it will take care of the sting.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Y2K wrote:When I decided things were just boring enough to troll you into posting the same exact shit you always post over and over and over again. Thanks for being so predictable, It was either you or Ucant, You Win.......
I can imagine how this place would seem boring after returning from a three week roadie with your bestest pal in the whole wide world, AP at your side. Does he stop for job applications throughout your travels? Do you two do any work on the side to for some extra PissLight money? I'd bet you've performed kegstands off the bedpan thinking it was your usual drink of choice. No matter. He's likely a decent enough bud to hold your hair while you spew, and cuddle you afterwards, with soothing though false reminders that it isn't the DTs you're shaking from, it's just a tad chilly in this particular Motel 6. I'll bet he even tells you he goes for the single bed over the double to "save some cash." Heh. But come on. We all know that's not the truth. He just wants to bond a little closer to that special little guy of his.
Now THIS is special.......

MGO needs to smack ole Y2K and has need to roll back 3 fucking years for any material about something he knows very little or nothing about....

Please mention some Reindeer or something, that was only 2 years ago or so.......

My weak and half ass effort at fun was at least based on a "current" observation of messageboard reading.
I know sometimes it takes effort but in your case it's was easy as hell....

Just call me Deacon Blues..........................
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

How about we just call you "fucking unreadable"?

Dude, it's 1:30pm in glorious CenKal. 15 highly-skilled mexicans could get drunk on the sauce that could be wrung out of your liver. That's a LOT of pissLite to be quaffing before noon, pal. Go EASY, so you can fire a synapse or two later on today, when you and RtS roll out your prayer mats and trade hosannas and birch rods via IM.

Go brick up your fucking keyboard Amontillado style, you goddamned nimrod.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

PSUFAN wrote:How about we just call you "fucking unreadable"?

Dude, it's 1:30pm in glorious CenKal. 15 highly-skilled mexicans could get drunk on the sauce that could be wrung out of your liver. That's a LOT of pissLite to be quaffing before noon, pal. Go EASY, so you can fire a synapse or two later on today, when you and RtS roll out your prayer mats and trade hosannas and birch rods via IM.

Go brick up your fucking keyboard Amontillado style, you goddamned nimrod.
"fucking unreadable"?

You don't say.......

I call it status quo.....

But you already know that.....

BTW- I'm not in CenKal.....

But you already know that............

Like I said before....
Predictable...
Although it's weak, there's some effort there. I'm sure one of the 10 or so posters here will appreciate that.

You go girl errrrr Roger_The_Shrubber....

I'm headed to the beach.....