I can't listen to Shit Packer anymore....

The Madness isn't confined to March here!

Moderators: the_ouskull, helmet, Shine

TheJON
Iowa State Grad

I can't listen to Shit Packer anymore....

Post by TheJON »

I'm watching the Kansas-Okie St game and I have officially decided to never listen to Packer anymore. Does he ever shut the fuck up about the refs? Heck, does he ever shut up at all??

From his voice, to his crying about the officials, the guy just annoys the crap outta me. From now on, I'm muting the TV anytime that idiot is on.

Score update...

Cowpokes 74
Overrated U 67
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Update

78 all

helluva' game.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Yes, this is a great game. Kansas up 2 with 35 seconds to play. Looks like the crowd is really getting to Okie St down the stretch.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Phew!

Wayne Simien is a gotdamn animal.
I hate sigs. But I lost a stupid fucking bet because a KC Paul lookalike and his sorry ass team were inferior to the greatness that is the Pittsburg Steelers.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Nice win KU....

What on earth was Lucas doing wasting all that time only to get a guarded 3-pointer.

Nice chokejob by the Cowpokes.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Very good game...KU snaps that rare three-game slide at the right time. You can't go this late into the season playing the way they have. OSU could've sewn up a #1 seed with this win today but the Jayhawks stay alive for a #1 now.

Great three-pack of games today with MSU-IU, KU-OSU and now UNC-Maryland.
Ruff
Elwood

Post by Ruff »

Jayhawks a #1 seed??? You can't think that's possible.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Ruff wrote:Jayhawks a #1 seed??? You can't think that's possible.

Kansas was #1 in the RPI last week...they lost again earlier this but beat last week's #3 team, OSU, today. They have the toughest schedule according to the RPI also...they've got some strong credentials even with their recent slide. With OSU dropping two games this week, they drop behind KU.

The best candidates for the four #1s are probably Illinois, North Carolina, Kentucky and Wake Forest. Kansas improves their standing today and a team like Washington creeps into the mix with their big win over Arizona yesterday.
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

TheJON wrote:What on earth was Lucas doing wasting all that time only to get a guarded 3-pointer.
Considering that he'd only missed one shot all day before that attempt, I'd say that he made a good decision. Sure had Bob & Max freaked out on the radio when he stepped back behind the arc and popped it... but they were shouting for joy when it clanked.

What a relief. I had the overall score wrong, but the last bucket prediction was nails.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

JHawkBCD wrote:Sure had Bob & Max freaked out on the radio when he stepped back behind the arc and popped it... but they were shouting for joy when it clanked.
I can just hear Bob screaming.

"OFF THE RIM NO GOOD!"

And Max: "We're lucky THAT GUY didn't make another one." :lol:

An AM station in Coffeeville that can be picked up in Tulsa used to carry KU, but they don't anymore so I'm stuck with the OSU radio homers. They aren't too bad, except during tourament time they never give updates on other games. :x
Mook
Elwood

Post by Mook »

[quote="TheJON"]Nice win KU....

What on earth was Lucas doing wasting all that time only to get a guarded 3-pointer.

Nice chokejob by the Cowpokes.[/quote]

I don't think Lucas' shot was that bad, he got a pretty open look and considering he was 9-10 from the field to that point, he's probably the guy you want taking the shot. I do think he waited too long to take it, but whatever, he missed....it was a hell of a game and nobody "choked".....I'm really tired of the feeling that nobody can win a game without the other team choking. KU/OSU was a great game and very well-played, much like the KU/Tech game from a couple of weeks ago.

Anyway, nice game for KU. Free throw shooting is still a very shaky proposition for this squad. At least they proved they could beat a team from a major conference. :roll:
joe6pac
Elwood

Post by joe6pac »

Mook wrote:
TheJON wrote:Nice win KU....

Anyway, nice game for KU. Free throw shooting is still a very shaky proposition for this squad. At least they proved they could beat a team from a major conference. :roll:

Oh you mean like Kentucky or Georgia Tech or something?
Find'em hot, leav'em wet
Mook
Elwood

Post by Mook »

joe6pac wrote:
Mook wrote:
TheJON wrote:Nice win KU....

Oh you mean like Kentucky or Georgia Tech or something?
It was sarcasm, dumbass.
Mook
Elwood

Post by Mook »

[quote="Believe the Heupel"][quote="joe6pac"]"Mook"[quote="joe6pac"][quote="Mook"][quote="TheJON"]Nice win KU....

Nice chokejob by the Cowpokes.[/quote]

Anyway, nice game for KU. Free throw shooting is still a very shaky proposition for this squad. At least they proved they could beat a team from a major conference. :roll:[/quote]

Oh you mean like Kentucky or Georgia Tech or something?[/quote]

It was sarcasm, dumbass.[/quote]

Just seeing if I could extend the quote fuckup chain a little farther.[/quote]

:lol: :lol:

Things kind of boring in the Great White North today, eh?