Board Bitch 2007 Campaign

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Board Bitch 2007 Campaign

Post by indyfrisco »

JayDuck got me to thinking on this in the Rumple "Sig bet against the spread" thread.

Who are your early nominees for Board Bitch 2007 and why? Please limit list to those who aren't banned.

See this thread for proper technique: viewtopic.php?t=17689&highlight=board+bitch+2006

trix almost ran away with it last year in one post, but I believe m2's season long longevity gave her the tiara.

I'm going with trix to win it all this year. floriduh's first loss will be enough to make him melt, hopefully a loss by a bad call ala OU/UO.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

Not sure about the candidates this year...

but right now it is hard to not look at mTwat as the favorite again...if KAL wins Saturday...lock it up...
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Picking m2 could be a bit like riding all your money on an All-American, but injury-prone quarterback. The QB, though great, needs to stay healthy in order to be effective. In m2's case, he needs to stay ban-free in order to be a truly effective board bitch. Of course, this fate is entirely up to him and his actions.

Now, assuming m2 remains ban-free, I think it a little unexciting to pick the guy. It's like picking USC to win the MNC. There's no real glory in predicting what's supposed to happen.

That being said, I'm gonna have to go with Toejam. I see USC coasting, and then fumbling somewhere down the home stretch; at Cal or possibly at home vs UCLA. This of course will ruin a wire-to-wire NC season, and a genuine internet meltdown beyond anything we've seen in this forum will ensue.

My darkhorse selection is StrandedTexan. A Bevo drubbing at the hands of OU will cause him to re-surface, and we'll sit back and watch the ridiculousness fly.
TheChief
Elwood

Post by TheChief »

I would have thought vanishing, only to show up after your team wins the national championship, gets board bitch recognition for life. Is this not correct?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Like brad's boyfriend's back pussy, a Board Bitch gets a lot of work, and can become flabby due to frequent heavy use.

I'll suggest that to be the case with m2ool. With his various nicknames, it takes about 5 minutes before he can no longer cut turds.

It is boringly commonplace for m2ool to be sitting here acting like a quivering filthy plunger holster.

2007 is a new, exciting year...time for a new fresh Board Bitch.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

BUWHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

T REX: Permanent resident inside IndyFrisco's dome. Rent free. Thanks.
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

PSUFAN wrote:Like brad's boyfriend's back pussy, a Board Bitch gets a lot of work, and can become flabby due to frequent heavy use.
loose, like a wizard's sleeve?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Looser - like a RenSkank's hoopskirt
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

T REX wrote:BUWHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

T REX: Permanent resident inside IndyFrisco's dome. Rent free. Thanks.

“In your dome” smack right out of the gate? Nice opening volley, T BITCH.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Hurrigangstah
Crack Whore

Post by Hurrigangstah »

all yall gonna be bitches when my brothers from the cg hold up the ice after the champeonship game. disrespect the u and you gonna get rubbed out like a ho skimming her papahs from her pimp.
life ain't nothing but bitches and money
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

In!
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

The first games are being played tonight, there's so much bitchness to come in the next 3 months or so, it's anyone's crown....did I say crown? Hmmmmm.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Speaking of tonight's games, should MSU pull the upset, JSC could get into the running when TCU makes a run for undefeated.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

T REX wrote:T REX: Permanent resident inside IndyFrisco's dome.
If by permanent resident you mean that shit song that for some reason never goes away, then does, then resurfaces...then yeah, sure. You're my Mmmbop.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

mTool had it all wrapped up last year but mTools undefeated season was not to be with trixie bringing his best board bitch game at the end.

He was Ohio State and trix came in and ruined his championship dreams.

I know most of you are giving last year to mTool based on consistency but trixie brought it when it mattered.

My early favorite for 2007 Board Bitch has to be RumpleForeskin. mTool is the Bo Jackson of board bitches. He is currently banned and will probably be banned another time this year.

My Early Top 5
1. Trixie
2. mTard
3. SoCalTrjn
4. JON=bitch
5. Crown=Ciceroo

Others recieving votes:
Annie, Babs, StrandedTexan, War Wagon, Dog
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Re: Board Bitch 2007 Campaign

Post by Mr T »

IndyFrisco wrote:floriduh's first loss will be enough to make him melt
Trixie doesnt show up after a gaytor loss. So I dont see it happening.

Maybe if a Big XII team gets in the BCS over a SEC team that could be a potential melt or opening weekend losses by Auburn and Georgia to Big XII schools.

Trixie hates the BigXII and loves the SEC. That is his bread and butter.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
quacker backer
Elwood

Post by quacker backer »

I never make any lists!!!
Terry in Crapchester wrote: But this board doesn't exactly represent reality.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

I PM'd who I wanted to talk to....

indybitch: You mean...."We are the champions...we are the champions...no time for losers.....we are..."

You mean that song?!!!

I can't wait to see the giant regurgitation for 2007.

T REX
Eternal Scobode

Re: Board Bitch 2007 Campaign

Post by T REX »

Mr T wrote:
IndyFrisco wrote:floriduh's first loss will be enough to make him melt
Trixie doesnt show up after a gaytor loss. So I dont see it happening.

Maybe if a Big XII team gets in the BCS over a SEC team that could be a potential melt or opening weekend losses by Auburn and Georgia to Big XII schools.

Trixie hates the BigXII and loves the SEC. That is his bread and butter.
Uhhhh....the Big 12 was exposed long ago....I only use it as joke now because it was such a cause for arguements back in the day. This stuff is all cyclical anyhow.

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

After further consideration, I think JSC is a solid darkhorse pick. TCU will stumble from the rigors of Mountain West Conference play. LSU's season will cease early at the hands of "America's Team." Miami's season will come crashing down once the AP wire reports that a struggling Randy Shannon has been abducted by some guy named "Hurrigangstah."

There will be no major teams left to root for. Until... JSC gets word that he has a distant cousin, who knows a guy who has a buddy that took a couple classes at USC back in 1972. And just like THAT. He's got a new team.

I'm callin my shot.
Hurrigangstah
Crack Whore

Post by Hurrigangstah »

man it obvius you been hangin with the dopeman cos you high if you think the cg gonna go down. plus man dont be sayin i gonna gank my brother rs. dude is tight and will teach the dogs mad skills. you gonna be way wrong on this.
life ain't nothing but bitches and money
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Mr T wrote:mTool had it all wrapped up last year but mTools undefeated season was not to be with trixie bringing his best board bitch game at the end.

He was Ohio State and trix came in and ruined his championship dreams.

I know most of you are giving last year to mTool based on consistency but trixie brought it when it mattered.

My early favorite for 2007 Board Bitch has to be RumpleForeskin. mTool is the Bo Jackson of board bitches. He is currently banned and will probably be banned another time this year.

My Early Top 5
1. Trixie
2. mTard
3. SoCalTrjn
4. JON=bitch
5. Crown=Ciceroo

Others recieving votes:
Get a clue douchebag.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Lots of potential this year regarding board bitchdom. Normally it's been a one (mTard) or two (Babs) -bag backfield, with the occasional wishbone (noJ) set. But this season reminds me a lot of USC. It's gonna be a board bitch by committee.

That is, until Kal totally gets dumpster fucked by Tennecleats Saturday.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Cicero wrote:
Mr T wrote: My Early Top 5
1. Trixie
2. mTard
3. SoCalTrjn
4. JON=bitch
5. Crown=Ciceroo

Others recieving votes:
Get a clue douchebag.
Dont get mad. These are only preseason rankings I am sure you will move up.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

My top five:

1. Mt. Rumplewife's husband
1a. m2ool
2. JON=bitch
3. TRIX
4. ToeJam
5. Image
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Trix wrote:I can't wait to see the giant regurgitation for 2007.
IndyFrisco wrote:I'm going with trix to win it all this year. floriduh's first loss will be enough to make him melt, hopefully a loss by a bad call ala OU/UO.
Good call.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

T REX wrote:I PM'd who I wanted to talk to....
OK, nice manly followup. You're well on your way.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

this year, it's been quiet.

but in the next 3-4 weeks, m2ool, smickity,crowntard25x2, and the leaders will begin to shine. Don't worry, they will not disappoint! I expect a match race till the Bowl games, then 1 will outshine the others and win the award again, or possibly a 1st time winner!
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Cicero wrote:
Get a clue douchebag.
You're recommending a "clue douchebag"? Are you saying that you have to flush any clues you might have out of your back pussy? Does TibbyRoo hide them there for you?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

They'll still probably whip Iowa.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

PSUFAN wrote:
Cicero wrote:
Get a clue douchebag.
You're recommending a "clue douchebag"? Are you saying that you have to flush any clues you might have out of your back pussy? Does TibbyRoo hide them there for you?
Coming from the guy who still thinks Crown/Cicero is the same guy. During the season I don't flame and I know CFB. I will disappear from the pre-season rankings just like I did last year.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

During the season I don't flame
This coming from a guy who mistook a festivus pole for Tibbyroo's cack and started polishing it with an unnerving thoroughness.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

Cicero wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:
Cicero wrote:
Get a clue douchebag.
Coming from the guy who still thinks Crown/Cicero is the same guy. During the season I don't flame and I know CFB. I will disappear from the pre-season rankings just like I did last year.
don't sell yourself short champ, you will be a key factor in the race. I think i can say for many of us, we're pulling for you. Set your sights high this year, i feel it's your year to sip from the cup.