West Yellowstone

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

88 wrote:Rack it Roach. Do you see the big mountain all by itself north of the mountains in you photo (to the right in your first shot)? Well, that big fucker is called Mount Moran. And it is awesome. And I climbed that sum'bitch in 2000.
Are you the same guy that climbed Ranier,then drank a sixer of Fat tire too?
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Risa wrote:Roach, thank you again for the beautiful photos. And I look forward to you posting more.
Me too.

Thank you, Roach.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

This one's interesting.

Ahh, the ever elusive rumplecow, ready for its daytime grazing. Such mystical creatures.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

88 wrote:I can't remember what I drank after I climbed Mount Hood.
If it was anything besides Ice Axe from Mt. Hood Brewing, then you're a fucking idiot. There's a brewery right on your way up, for chrissakes, right in the village(Government Camp).

Wait... you drink Ass Tire -- you're already a confirmed idiot.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:This one's interesting.

Ahh, the ever elusive rumplecow, ready for its daytime grazing. Such mystical creatures.

RACK THE RUMPLECOW!!!
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

Following the monstrosity of this

http://7cockroach.20m.com/July07/humanity2.jpg

with the gentle beauty of this

http://7cockroach.20m.com/July07/lillies.jpg

is genius. Thank you, Roach. If you have more,
please post them.

By the way, why do Moose have hair covering their
horns? Is it a scent thing? What purpose does flesh
on a horn make, if you're just gonna get rid of it,
anyway? And doesn't that hurt them to scrape it
away? And why don't elephants and
rhinos have the same shit? or do they?
on a short leash, apparently.
Risa

Post by Risa »

Thank you for the link. I guess you'll tell me to google to find out why reindeer are the only deer species where both males and females have horns. Since they're all deer, can other species' females be coaxed into switching on the 'horn' gene? like how male humans can lactate, too. I wonder what turned the switch for reindeer. There's also a reason for that side over-bite the female skull is sporting, right?

It still sounds painful, having to scrape off your own skin. The bigger the antlers, the more pain (it seems) you put yourself through, if you're a male moose, for sex and bragging rights. That's fucked up.... unless, again, there's no pain in scraping off your own skin.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

I thought you left, you tedious fucking cunt.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Risa

Post by Risa »

Goober McTuber wrote:I thought you left, you tedious fucking cunt.
I thought we had a special relationship, Gramps. You're supposed to call me 'mental', not tedious.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Risa wrote:
I thought we had a special relationship, Gramps. You're supposed to call me 'mental', not tedious.
No, we don't have a special relationship. Quit looking to these boards to fill in the empty spots in your life. BTW, the fact that you are mentally ill in no way precludes you being tedious. Cunt.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Risa

Post by Risa »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Risa wrote:
No, we don't have a special relationship. Quit looking to these boards to fill in the empty spots in your life. BTW, the fact that you are mentally ill in no way precludes you being tedious. Cunt.
Yes, we most certainly do. I never originally said a word to you, neither as Goober and especially not as Hy, but you always had to get your shots in on me. You always needed to talk shit towards me. You always had to pile on.

Well guess what, you got me Gramps. I'm yours.

The only hole I need filling now is near the back of my right jawline. I'll be honest, I'm sick of not being able to work or eat solid food. I've been sick of it. You ever try to chew and tear using just your front teeth? or one side over the other? It's bullshit, man. Hopefully, this week changes all that to truly getting back to normal.

So what ya got for me tonight, Gramps? besides the usual grumpiness.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Go fuck yourself, you race-baiting cunt. Someone please let me know when this bitch is once again banned, because that's when I'll post on these boards again.

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Goober McTuber wrote:Go fuck yourself, you race-baiting cunt. Someone please let me know when this bitch is once again banned, because that's when I'll post on these boards again.
Niice melt, Goobs. You got run by Risa.

:lol:
Miryam
Elwood

Post by Miryam »

War Wagon wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Go fuck yourself, you race-baiting cunt. Someone please let me know when this bitch is once again banned, because that's when I'll post on these boards again.
Niice melt, Goobs. You got run by Risa.

:lol:
On the contrary, I got run by Goobs. The mods turned the nickname off after Goobs issued his ultimatum. That's how this shit works, dude.