Okie State at Kansas - for all of the Big XII marbles

The Madness isn't confined to March here!

Moderators: the_ouskull, helmet, Shine

JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Okie State at Kansas - for all of the Big XII marbles

Post by JHawkBCD »

OU fan, forget about your "outside chance" to sneak into a conference cham-peen-ship... you won't run the table against Texas and Texas Tech.

This game decides it, especially if KU wins... with KU having lowly K-State on the schedule in Lawrence, and the finale in Columbia v. Mizzou, KU can choke away the game in the building formerly known as Paige, and still own the tiebreaker to win the conference.

Still, it will be a tough fight, and the game will come down to a mid-60's score for both teams, and the lead will be decided by the last bucket of the game.

KU 67, OSU 66
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

I have to work Sunday. :x

Should be a hell of a game. If both of the "good" versions of these teams show up, the final score could be in the 80s. OKC radio honks think OSU is going to go up there and win -- a pretty decent jinx for the Cowboys.
OUMO
Crimson Stooge

Post by OUMO »

KU wins.
Lascivio amo a champion hodie.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

the Oklahoma aggies don't have anyone who can guard Simien.

but, i woulnd't be surprised to see it go either way.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

If Moody is still on the bench, Okie State can double team Simien, considering the way that the Sasha Kaun project has been going this year. Kaun will probably be a force in his sophomore year, but right now he's a liability on both sides of the ball. Hell, dude has had teeth knocked out three different times this year in practice... you'd think he was from Arkansas, not Russia.

Moody is no superstar, but he keeps defenses honest in the paint, and helps burn the zones that have suddenly been so successful against KU in his absence.
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Re: Okie State at Kansas - for all of the Big XII marbles

Post by JHawkBCD »

Believe the Heupel wrote:Someone want to pin this to the top of the board possibly?

I guess if "All the Big XII marbles" means "the 2 seed in the conference tourney" then you were correct.
Thump your chest all you want, but this thread & quote here...

http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1897
Believe the Heupel wrote:Shine, you say you guys are interested in Sampson?

You can fucking have him.

Up 3 with a minute to go at Missouri you come out of a time out in a 2-3 zone?

Take his ass.
.... is more than enough evidence to everyone in this forum that you're nothing more than a fairweather bandwagon fuck.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Re: Okie State at Kansas - for all of the Big XII marbles

Post by Adelpiero »

JHawkBCD wrote:
Believe the Heupel wrote:Someone want to pin this to the top of the board possibly?

I guess if "All the Big XII marbles" means "the 2 seed in the conference tourney" then you were correct.
Thump your chest all you want, but this thread & quote here...

http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1897
Believe the Heupel wrote:Shine, you say you guys are interested in Sampson?

You can fucking have him.

Up 3 with a minute to go at Missouri you come out of a time out in a 2-3 zone?

Take his ass.
.... is more than enough evidence to everyone in this forum that you're nothing more than a fairweather bandwagon fuck.

rack chicken hawk fan
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

"Bandwagon Fan" easily encompasses the fan that bags on the coach that led his team to a conference championship. Hell, you were calling for his fucking head a mere two weeks ago.

Fucking frontrunner.
I continued posting in this and all other forums I belong to about the team. Unlike a certain chickenhawk fan I could name who has been barely present post-loss all year.
I've been here after losses all year, cock drip. The difference is that I don't melt down and call for Bill Self's head every time.

What a sad excuse for a fan you are turning out to be.