Can California control Jack McClellan?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Hobbes
Elwood

Post by Hobbes »

As the father of a two year old girl, I could give a flying fuck if he doesn't act on his twisted fantasy. It's not normal to fantasize about little girls. As such, he's a sick, twisted fuckup who can rot in hell as far as I'm concerned. If he comes within visual of my daughter, his life is forfeit.
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Re: Can California control Jack McClellan?

Post by Risa »

Mvscal and Carol can team up to break some bones.
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

Let's just say that if he were to show up at any of my daughter's soccer practices or tournaments, the problem would be solved.
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Hate to say it, but dude is within his rights.

At what point does it become legal to deny someone of their rights based on what you "think" they might do? Answer? never.

Now, a better way to approach this would be to talk to dudes upstream provider about the content his is posting on the web and have him shut down time after time. And before you drop 1st amendment arguments, remember, you don't have a right to have someone provide you with a medium for speech. Of course, he can always purchase his own host, but unless he's going to start running cable, he'll always have an upstream provider, who can always shut him down.

So how do you deal with him?

Simple, doesn't anyone own tire irons, or baseball bats anymore? How hard do you think the cops would investigate it if he were to be found floating somewhere?
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
MickBastard
Crack Whore

Post by MickBastard »

Are you being sarcastic about California handling it? The morally bankrupt land of Hollywood and publicly funded sex change operations is going to make a decisive move on this? Of course there are plenty of decent, sensible people in CA, but I could see the lawmakers in Pelosi-Land ruling that he needs to be shown compassion and be "rehabilitated" until he is deemed not to be a sick fuck.
Mr. Mojo Rising
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

I'd be a little more worried about the sick pedos who act upon thier sick fucking minds rather than the ones who don't but that's just me.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Jsc810 wrote:Since about 1 in 9 Americans live in California, yeah, I figure with all those people, someone would figure out a way to handle it.

The rest of the country is watching. TIA
1 in 5 Mexicans live in this motherfucker as well.

who gives a fuck?
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

I've seen that guy on TV before, but I forgot what news show it was. He hopped into this vehicle wearing this large brown or black big rimmed hat. He went on and on about his desires etc.

Last night I'm bopping around the satellite channels and I stop on a story about the San Quentin prison. They discuss the hierarchy of prison gangs, and show how they segregate themselves in the "yard." They panned over and took a few comments from a few white guys who were pumping iron. Well, I think they were white, but one guy said something about getting whitey, so I was thrown a curve. Anyway, they were slobbering about their chances at getting to Scott Peterson, and being able to 'break off a number 2 pencil in him and leaving it there."

There are so many unbalanced, sick and twisted people out there that I can't believe this pudnocker hasn't met some bad karma. Some fat and disgruntled guy snaps and starts shooting at that attorney hiding behind a tree in Van Nuys, and nobody goes after this guy? Damn, an attorney is officially lower on the totem pole than a guy just begging for it?

You know, years ago when I started posting, I was very pro death penalty. But not any more. These forums have actually made me change my mind. If you want somebody to actually die for whatever crime they were convicted of, don't put them on death row---just put them in prison for life. One day he'll be playing badminton and pftt pftt, he's taken a sharpened toothbrush handle into the carotid.

I am now officially for life in prison.

So this pedophile talking guy is getting the glory on TV according to his rights? Lovely, all for it. Freedom of speech kind of thing. Whoever runs the death pool next year, take notice...I've got dibs on Jack McClellan. 100-45=55. C.O.D.- ah, uh, ah...Murder, probably.

Rip City
Risa

Post by Risa »

Luther wrote:So this pedophile talking guy is getting the glory on TV according to his rights? Lovely, all for it. Freedom of speech kind of thing. Whoever runs the death pool next year, take notice...I've got dibs on Jack McClellan. 100-45=55. C.O.D.- ah, uh, ah...Murder, probably.

Rip City
So you shanked Smackaholic in the Thunderdome for ghoul rights? go on with your bad self.

Cali harbors illegals, some of whom are wanted sex criminals in their nation of origin. Cali ain't gonna do shit. I also like your thinking about life imprisonment... but only for folks like Jeffrey Dahmer and that pedo priest in Boston. It's the innocent people you have to look out for, though. And there are too many innocents going to jail for shit they didn't do.

This dude, though........... must be nice to be white.

Can a family of any of the girls sue McClellan, though, for invasion of privacy or stalking or child endangerment, since he takes pictures of these kids without permission then puts them up on his homepage to tell other pedos how to stalk these same little kids?
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Risa, my scroll wheel would appreciate it if you would just shut the fuck......

the enjoyment of watching poster after poster going yard on you just isn't worth wading through your litany of horseshit....

tia
get out, get out while there's still time
Risa

Post by Risa »

Felix wrote:Risa, my scroll wheel would appreciate it if you would just shut the fuck......

the enjoyment of watching poster after poster going yard on you just isn't worth wading through your litany of horseshit....

tia
Yeah.

mvscal wrote:
Risa wrote: And there are too many innocents going to jail for shit they didn't do.
Typical n...igger bullshit.
PATRON SAINT: Of The Innocent (Falsely Accused)
St. Raymond Nonnatus
Feastday:
August 31

Raymond was born at Portella, Catalonia, Spain. He was delivered by caesarean operation when his mother died in childbirth. Hence his name non natus (not born). He joined the Mercedarians under St. Peter Nolasco at Barcelona. He succeeded Peter as chief ransomer and went to Algeria to ransom slaves. He remained as hostage for several slaves when his money ran out and was sentenced to be impaled when the governor learned that he had converted several Mohammedans. He escaped the death sentence because of the ransom he would bring, but was forced to run the gauntlet. He was then tortured for continuing his evangelizing activities but was ransomed eight months later by Peter Nolasco. On his return to Barcelona in 1239, he was appointed Cardinal by Pope Gregory IX, but died at Cardona a short distance from Barcelona the next year while on the way to Rome. He was canonized in 1657. He is the patron saint of expectant mothers and midwives because of the nature of his own birth. Although his mother died in labor, Raymond miraculously survived the ordeal. His feast day is August 31.
Link?
http://www.innocenceproject.org/

So what are your plans for Ray's feast day?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Risa wrote: So what are your plans for Ray's feast day?
Based on that story, I'm thinking we should have Truman grill us up some placenta.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Risa

Post by Risa »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Risa wrote: So what are your plans for Ray's feast day?
Based on that story, I'm thinking we should have Truman grill us up some placenta.
Make sure to invite St. Martha

Patron saint of cooks. There is no saint of propane versus charcoal :(

* Mvscal, you're being a dunce, and willfully ignorant at that. Turning one's
back on the innocent, and refusing to accept that sometimes the innocent
ae swept up with the guilty.......... is not Justice, or having faith in Justice.

Justice has to have room for admitting and correcting the mistakes the LAW
makes, as well as admitting and correcting the mistakes the guilty make.

Project: Innocence is doing a good thing. Your knee-jerking is silly.
Risa

Post by Risa »

mvscal wrote:
Risa wrote:Project: Innocence is doing a good thing.
Releasing violent criminals from prison with bogus evidence is not a good thing.
Putting innocent people in jail with bogus evidence is more heinous.

Is there one person Project: Innocence has freed, who you think actually did the crime they're accused of? DNA is dangerous, but sometimes, DNA can set you free. When DNA says it's impossible that someone did a crime........... and that DNA is set next to the case used against the accused, it's scary just how shitty our justice system is towards the poor. Questions that were raised but were brushed aside come back with a vengeance once DNA re-enters the picture.

Be for Justice. Justice has room for admitting mistakes in its name. Justice should have room for rectifying those same mistakes made in its name.
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

"I don't...don't think he like us, Martha?"

Jsc810 wrote:Since about 1 in 9 Americans live in California, yeah, I figure with all those people, someone would figure out a way to handle it.

The rest of the country is watching. TIA

Handle what??? You nitwit.

You're the "lawyer"..... you find a way to prosecute someone for thought.

Basically, every one of the threads you start is a "cry out" for acceptance from board members.

Let help you "kick-start" your next thread....

You should go with something like, "Terrorists are bad, and we should kill them all"!!!

PM "Terry in Crapshester" and see if it's a go...
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

thanks annie.

that pedo pos is mine, old man, I already claimed him around here somewhere. so back off.

I also took britney awhile back. if those two fukks make it to 08, I should be sitting pretty.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

found it...

I got dibs on this dude in next years death pool. Hope he makes it to jan 1.
posted on monday in the 'healthcare a right?' thread
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.