It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Iowa gets it

Post by War Wagon »

Came across this little article in The KC Star today:
The Associated Press

Des Moines, Iowa - Blacks in America are imprisoned at more than five times the rate of whites, and Hispanics are locked up at nearly double the white rate, says a study released Wednesday by a criminal justice policy group.

The report by The Sentencing Project found states in the Midwest and the Northeast had the greatest black-to-white disparity. Iowa had the widest disparity in the nation, imprisoning blacks at more than 13 times the rate of whites.

Vermont, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Wisconsin incarcerated blacks at more than 10 times the rate of whites, the group said, citing Justice Department statistics from 2005. Vermont had a ratio of 12.5, followed by New Jersey with 12.4, and Connecticut with 12.

States with the lowest black-to-white ratio were Hawaii, with 1.9, Georgia with 3.3, and Mississippi with 3.5.

In Iowa, blacks are imprisoned at a rate more than double the national average. Paul Stageberg, administrator of the Iowa Division of Criminal and Juvenile Justice Planning, said the results were not surprising, but the causes were subject to interpretation.
:lol:

"the results were not surprising, but the causes were subject to interpretation?!?"

Oh, ok... so let's have some fun interpreting those results, shall we?

To begin with, if you're a nog, stay the fuck away from Iowa. Those corn fed sheep fuckers don't play that homie noise, and they've got plenty of jail space ready to accomodate your niggah ass if you step to da' man.

Rack Iowa.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Times two.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

You guys do remember that Mace is blek, yes?

Rip City
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Luther wrote:You guys do remember that Mace is blek, yes?
So? Black people don't have anything to be concerned about.

Niggahs do.

If Mace is black, and I haven't met him yet, I'd be in for a bit of a surprise, but it wouldn't stop me from buying him a beer or six.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

War Wagon failed my class 3 times.

Sincerely,

Statistics Professor.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

Risa's 10,000 word reply is being typed as we speak.
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

Rip City
No.

And Rack Fu, why? It's kind of hard to believe that War Wagon's article would cut off right there. It's not so hard to believe that 'fuck the pigs' War Wagon would do an about face when someone he doesn't identify with is the victim of those same pigs. Besides, is the biggest news Iowa's 13 times rate, or that the national average is half that?

What are the imprisonments for?

And what's the raw number of blacks in Iowa being imprisoned versus the raw number of whites in Iowa?
on a short leash, apparently.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Risa wrote: Besides, is the biggest news Iowa's 13 times rate, or that the national average is half that?
psst... It's not news. The numbers speak for themselves, and like the Ioway admin dude said, it's no surprise. That's funny, btw... wait, you didn't get the humor. That's no surprise either.

We're just left with interpreting the causes here...
Risa

Post by Risa »

War Wagon wrote:
Risa wrote: Besides, is the biggest news Iowa's 13 times rate, or that the national average is half that?
psst... It's not news. The numbers speak for themselves, and like the Ioway admin dude said, it's no surprise. That's funny, btw... wait, you didn't get the humor. That's no surprise either.

We're just left with interpreting the causes here...
War Wagon... why isn't it a surprise? What's happening in Iowa that isn't happening in Georgia and Mississippi, of all states? Is it about crime, or about populations? or both?
Ang
Jumpin' Little Juke Joint Gal

Post by Ang »

I've been to Iowa a couple of times, and never saw any black people there. Guess I know now where they all were.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Risa wrote: What's happening in Iowa that isn't happening in Georgia and Mississippi, of all states?
Honesty
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Risa

Post by Risa »

rozy wrote:
Risa wrote: What's happening in Iowa that isn't happening in Georgia and Mississippi, of all states?
Honesty
Please. Georgia is about to execute Troy Anthony Davis. Georgia is also the state which is having a bipolar reaction to continued imprisonment of Genarlow Wilson... and over 100 others in his same predicament.

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/ ... 6_web.html

I speak on behalf of Mr. Troy Anthony Davis, a man who has been incarcerated for 15 years and is on death row due to his conviction in the murder of a Savannah police officer. Even though seven of the nine witnesses who testified in the Davis case have since recanted their testimony saying that they were threatened and coerced by the police, Davis has never been granted an appeal to allow the courts to hear new evidence in his case......

I do not know if he is guilty of the charges of which he has been convicted. But I do know that nobody should be put to death based on the evidence we now have in this case.

Evidence that is dramatically different from what the jury heard. Evidence that I understand no court has ever considered, for technical reasons that have nothing to do with the truth.

We sometimes hear that a guilty person has gone free because of some legal technicality, and we understandably feel frustrated when that happens. Now we have the opposite situation. A man who may well be innocent may die tomorrow — all because of those technicalities. This is much more than frustrating; it is tragic. It is unjust. And at a time when we are trying to convince the whole world that our way is best, it does not speak well of us. I will say only a little about the facts of the case, because you have other witnesses that know them better than I.

But here is what I understand to be true. I understand that there is no physical evidence. No murder weapon. No fingerprints. No DNA.

Just the testimony of a few frightened and confused people who were taken completely by surprise when a tragedy suddenly erupted — without warning — for just a few seconds — in the middle of the night. And now, the case against Mr. Davis, that rested on that testimony, is a shambles. I understand that there were nine key witnesses, seven of whom have recanted their testimony. The eighth witness has left the state and refuses to talk about the case. And the ninth cannot recant without confessing that he committed the murder. Indeed, some of the other recanting witnesses have now implicated him.....
I guess I'm the only one catching the Charles Stuart and Susan Smith vapors here? You were a cop, how often was 'catch the right perp' morphed into 'convict any perp'? Folks talk about stereotypes against blacks.......... but prosecutors also have a stereotype. See also Nifong (and yes, he is relevant). See also the monstrosity that is the Atlanta Child Murders.

But anyway, this is GEORGIA; and even GEORGIA has a rate that's 3.3 versus Iowa's 13. Georgia's rate, on top of even that, is less than half of the national rate!

GEORGIA.

What's happening in Iowa? It's gotta be something related to what Ang is talking about, population. Perhaps with the type of crimes one can be imprisoned for in Iowa. But something is going down, and it may not at all be what War Wagon is implying, that's what the dude is talking about 'open to interpretation.'
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Ang wrote:I've been to Iowa a couple of times, and never saw any black people there. Guess I know now where they all were.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA. Ang, that very well might be one of the most subtle and humorous things you've ever said in here. Thanks for the sig.

Rip City
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

RACK Ang!

haha
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Luther wrote:
Ang wrote:I've been to Iowa a couple of times, and never saw any black people there. Guess I know now where they all were.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA. Ang, that very well might be one of the most subtle and humorous things you've ever said in here. Thanks for the sig.
See what I mean?

Gal just comes outta' left field with that stuff, and jaws drop.

That wasn't even near her best effort.

Ask Bri and his one time sig about that.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

When I was 6-7 years old, I lived for a year in Cedar Falls. They used to bus in blek kids from Waterloo. They were the first blek kids I had any interaction with - and really the last until I moved to Richmond Virginia when I was 22.

The blek kids taught me this rhyme:

Boy your mama pretty
she got meatball on her titty
she got ham and egg
between her leg
boy your mama pretty.

I took her to a party
she turn around an farted
I took her to the city
she turn around an shitted.

That's all I remember now, but it went on forever and ever, verse after brilliant verse.

Also, at that time, "Le Freak" by Chic was very popular. All the blek kids sang it incessantly, and equated "freak" with "fuck"...so basically, here was a song that zoomed up the charts that was openly about fucking, so we thought. Wikipedia has a good story on that song.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Found this one at http://www.dreamagic.com/poetry/pelta.html

I know a girl from Kansas City
she gotta meatball on her titty
she got ham 'n eggs
between her legs
yum yum
yum yum

Listen Mothafucka lemme set you straight
your momma gotta pussy like a 2 forty 8
daddy gotta dickie like a 2 forty 9
lissen mothafucka don't be fuckin with mine

Abraham Lincoln was the king of the jews
wiped his butt with the daily news
walk downstairs with his dick in his hand
pee'd out the window on a bald head man

If you like cheese
you a bald head japanese

Up jumped the monkey from the coconut grove
he was a mean mothafucka by the name of jove
father was downstairs playing ping pong
mother was upstairs a-fuckin King Kong
hi ho mothafucka said the cat name joe

Day you hit me
is the day you die
is the day you eat
my boogie pie

Tarzan swings
Tarzan falls
Tarzan breaks
his mighty balls

Mothafucka
Sistasucka
blueball bitch

Mothafucka dingdong
a dingdong Mothafucka hey
Mothafucka dingdong
a dingdong Mothafucka hey

I'm a groundhog
I'm a groundhog

I fuck your momma
from roof to roof
she thought her pussy
was bulletproof

I fuck your momma
from block to block
she thought her pussy
was a timeclock

I fuck your momma
from door to door
she thought her pussy
was the killin floor

I fuck your momma
from place to place
she thought her pussy
was your goddam face

I'm a groundhog
I'm a groundhog
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Moorese
Lancing the lovelies

Post by Moorese »

Risa wrote:Georgia is about to execute Troy Anthony Davis.

Oh, fuck no. I will be praying for his ass.
When life hands you a park steak, you'd better motherfucking ISSUE it.

- - -

Liberate Cascadia!
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

^^^

RACK.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Risa

Post by Risa »

Goober McTuber wrote: Abraham Lincoln was the king of the jews
wiped his butt with the daily news
walk downstairs with his dick in his hand
pee'd out the window on a bald head man
The version I heard (and repeated) was:

Abraham Lincoln was a fine old man
jumped out a window with his dick in his hand
he said, "Pardon me, Miss, just doing my duty;
So stick out your ass and give me some booty"

If you like cheese
you a bald head japanese
Chinese (take forefingers and push ends of eyes up)
Japanese (push ends of eyes down)
Clean knees (point to knees twice)
Tit-teees (point to nipples twice)
Up jumped the monkey from the coconut grove
he was a mean mothafucka by the name of jove
father was downstairs playing ping pong
mother was upstairs a-fuckin King Kong
hi ho mothafucka said the cat name joe
Old King Kong
played ping pong
Old King Kong
had a rubber ding-dong
Rocking Robin (tweet tweet tweet!)
all the little birds gonna really rock tonight
(tweet tweet! tweet! tweet!)

Brother's in jail
Raising hell
Sister's on the corner
selling
Fruit-
(point to chest/nipples/breasts)
cock- (point to pussy)
tail (point to ass)
all the little birds gonna really rock tonight
(tweet tweet! tweet! tweet!)

I don't see the big deal. All of these are double-dutch,
regular jump rope, hoop skipping (y'all dudes won't remember
that, but the chicks here do, maybe) and hand jive rhymes.

I don't think boys did hand jive rhymes though. You kept going
with the elaborate patty cake hand slapping, faster and faster,
until someone fucked up. I don't know what the real name of those
games are.

One of the other games was basically Soul Train dancing down the line
for the playground set. Everybody would line up, left and right, and then
everybody would take turns one at a time posing, preening and basically
dancing down the make-believe runway/soul train line/gauntlet. Madonna's
a thief. So are gays. ha.

ooooo, ahhhh (said very punctuated)
look at that girl/that boy/(person's name)? (sang)
oooo, ahhh (punctuated)
ain't s/he pretty? (sang)
oooo, ahhh (punctuated)
I know you want some (sang)
oooo, ahhhh (punctuated)
but you - can't - have - none! (very punctuated, louder)

Ask your wives, if you're a dude.
Last edited by Risa on Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Imus
Elwood

Post by Imus »

Eenie, meenie, miney, mo...

catch a

Oh, catch a poster by the toe.
wolfman wrote:I also remember seeing all the old people dying in the streets because they did not have medicare. Good times.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

War Wagon wrote:
So? Black people don't have anything to be concerned about.

Niggahs do.

If Mace is black, and I haven't met him yet, I'd be in for a bit of a surprise, but it wouldn't stop me from buying him a beer or six.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/02/ ... 4768.shtml
This controversial routine on HBO's "Bring The Pain," made Rock a star back in 1996: "There’s, like, a civil war going on with black people, and there’s two sides. There’s black people, and there’s n...iggers. And n...iggers have to go."

Why does he think it got so much attention?

"I think a lot of people were thinking in those terms and hadn’t been able to say it. By the way, I’ve never done that joke again, ever, and I probably never will," says Rock. "‘Cause some people that were racist thought they had license to say n...igger. So, I’m done with that routine."
by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 on Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:30 am
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:

Right. Because unlike you, I actually respond to Vic. He's a funny poster
Risa

Post by Risa »

Invictus wrote: "I think a lot of people were thinking in those terms and hadn’t been able to say it. By the way, I’ve never done that joke again, ever, and I probably never will," says Rock. "‘Cause some people that were racist thought they had license to say n...igger. So, I’m done with that routine."
Exactly.

Meanwhile, the same folk ain't going around repeating 'N..iggas are scared of the revolution' word for word, are they?
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Re: Iowa gets it

Post by Mister Bushice »

War Wagon wrote:Came across this little article in The KC Star today:
The Associated Press

Des Moines, Iowa - Blacks in America are imprisoned at more than five times the rate of whites, and Hispanics are locked up at nearly double the white rate, says a study released Wednesday by a criminal justice policy group.

The report by The Sentencing Project found states in the Midwest and the Northeast had the greatest black-to-white disparity. Iowa had the widest disparity in the nation, imprisoning blacks at more than 13 times the rate of whites.

Vermont, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Wisconsin incarcerated blacks at more than 10 times the rate of whites, the group said, citing Justice Department statistics from 2005. Vermont had a ratio of 12.5, followed by New Jersey with 12.4, and Connecticut with 12.

States with the lowest black-to-white ratio were Hawaii, with 1.9, Georgia with 3.3, and Mississippi with 3.5.

In Iowa, blacks are imprisoned at a rate more than double the national average. Paul Stageberg, administrator of the Iowa Division of Criminal and Juvenile Justice Planning, said the results were not surprising, but the causes were subject to interpretation.
:lol:

"the results were not surprising, but the causes were subject to interpretation?!?"

Oh, ok... so let's have some fun interpreting those results, shall we?

To begin with, if you're a nog, stay the fuck away from Iowa. Those corn fed sheep fuckers don't play that homie noise, and they've got plenty of jail space ready to accomodate your niggah ass if you step to da' man.

Rack Iowa.
And you wonder why you're glossed "Whitey"?
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

I thought he was a Whitey Ford fan.
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Risa

Post by Risa »

RevLimiter wrote:I thought he was a Whitey Ford fan.
but then he really might know what it's like.....
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

RevLimiter wrote:I thought he was a Whitey Ford fan.

Yeah, I believe WW is famous on these boards for his love of all things Yankee.

Brilliant, KCCardiacArrest... just brilliant.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Derron wrote:War Wagon failed my class 3 times.

Sincerely,

Statistics Professor.

He had plenty of company.

Sin,
Almost Everyone Else In This Thread
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

DenseHole going to the "Holier Than Thou" card....laughable to say the least and not too "brilliant".
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

RevLimiter wrote:not too "brilliant".

Uhm... thinking overall population has any æffect on a ratio is what's "not too brilliant."

And if whites outnumber blacks 6 to 1, or thereabouts(very rough ballpark), and are imprisoned at 5 times the rate of whites, can this classroom of genius calculate the ratio of blacks commiting crimes(or getting caught for them) to whites?

That's a staggering fucking number, actually.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Mace wrote:Yep, I gotta agree......there's some real stupid folks in here.

Like some of the stupid bastards who somehow managed to get happy with the CRTL-V-C keys while typing a simple "Sin" reset.

You're too quick for me.
Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

Post by Dan Vogel »

There is no reason to celebrate African Americans being jailed at a rate 13 times that of white people. There is no reason to mock it or make light of it either. Only hateful or really unwise people whould do that. Dr King dedicated his life for the advancement of his people and yet still in 2007 we see statistics like this. Instead of laughing and celebrating because it is happening to black people you should be studying the messages of Dr King and thinking of ways that you can make a difference. This number just points out the failure of our society, not the failure of a given group of people. Be good enough to think for yourself.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Dan Vogel wrote:This number just points out the failure of our society, not the failure of a given group of people.
I just threw up in my mouf.

So, what you're saying is that niggahs aren't responsible for their personal, individual behavior, but that society as a whole is? You're right in a way, I guess. It's societys responsibility to lock them up when they repeatedly break the law, and I'd say that Iowa is doing a damn fine job of it.

But look on the bright side. All the nogs locked up in prisons around the country can console themselves that it really wasn't their fault as they serve out their sentences. They'll know that they have an advocate in a cum swiller like yourself, and that hard time will just fly right bye.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Dan Vogel wrote:This number just points out the failure of our society, not the failure of a given group of people.
War Wagon wrote:So, what you're saying is that niggahs aren't responsible for their personal, individual behavior, but that society as a whole is?

No, I think he's saying that if there's a failing in the black community in regards to crime, there's a greater problem in your
society, and that problem should be addressed. How you tackle the problem is debatable, but to say blacks are genetically
predisposed to criminal behavior blows the door wide open to race based persecution.

You're justifying the Nazis.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

You're truly fucked in the head.

Enjoy the rest of your bender.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Risa

Post by Risa »

Martyred wrote:You're truly fucked in the head.

Enjoy the rest of your bender.
For real. Homie (ese?) must be drunk to be posting shit like that in the middle of a Saturday afternoon.

And Dan Vogel, hi. Welcome back.
Risa

Post by Risa »

Toddowen wrote:
Risa wrote:
For real. Homie (ese?) must be drunk to be posting shit like that in the middle of a Saturday afternoon.
Yeah...It must be that Saturday afternoon libation talking. Completely out of character comments from Mvscal.
It's Saturday. He's got kids. It's Cali.

Who wouldn't rather be at the beach?
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

I went to a wedding in Des Moines several years back. There are LOTS of coons in that city. Lots. I was surprised myself to see it. Even a couple of bad, urban areas to boot.

From what people tell me, there are also a number of black people in Ames beyond those who are playing some kind of sport for ISU.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Adolfmvscal wrote:
Martyred wrote:to say blacks are genetically
predisposed to criminal behavior blows the door wide open to race based persecution.
The numbers don't lie.

It's about time to get busy and do it. N...iggers are subhuman scum everywhere they're found. Rwanda, Baltimore, Congo or the Big Sleazy it's all the same.

It is time for the Final Solution to the n...igger question.
Wow....just, WOW. :shock:
Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

Post by Dan Vogel »

War Wagon wrote:
I just threw up in my mouf.

So, what you're saying is that niggahs aren't responsible for their personal, individual behavior, but that society as a whole is? You're right in a way, I guess. It's societys responsibility to lock them up when they repeatedly break the law, and I'd say that Iowa is doing a damn fine job of it.
War Wagon, you are probably a bright man. Have you ever used one of those box tools to view an solar eclipse? It has a small hole and you narrow your focus to look only through that hole. This is how you are viewing this situation. Broaden your view and you can see a better and realistic picture of things. Don't get racial. It's not a way to present yourself to have others respect you. If you want respect you speak respectfully.

All peoples need to have reasonable education, economic, and general living conditions. When a "group" of people don't have those things then statistics can fool you. Don't be fooled. You may be better than that.