who has the duty to take care of them?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

mvscal wrote:Fucking sheep.

If your family or friends refuse to take responsibility for you, you can die in the gutter for all I care.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

From the new book: "Mvscal's Chicken Soup for the Soul".
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Re: who has the duty to take care of them?

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Jsc810 wrote:Of those that frequent this forum, that figure may be lower. Just a guess.
I get it -- you're going for the understatement.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

If your family or friends refuse to take responsibility for you, you can die in the gutter for all I care.
the thought of you spawning children is truly frightening.....
get out, get out while there's still time
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

mvscal wrote:Tell you what, fuckhead. You take care of your family. I'll take care of mine. How's that?
I see the two older MVs in hospice very soon....
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:Tell you what, fuckhead. You take care of your family. I'll take care of mine. How's that?
fine by me douchebag.....

but what about those that don't have family, what do you think we (as a people) should do.....
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Felix wrote:

the thought of you spawning children is truly frightening.....
Why? Because his attitude is the essence of the kind of tribalism that has infected humanity since the dawn of time?

Or is it because he's Messican?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

BSmack wrote:
BINGO!

I detest beaners.....
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

BSmack wrote:Why? Because his attitude is the essence of the kind of tribalism that has infected humanity since the dawn of time?

Bsmack, are you talking about Dawn of the group, Tony Orlando and Dawn? Yes, I believe that Tony Orlando is Mexican.

Rip City
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

mvscal wrote:Why should "we as a people" spend resources on the most worthless dregs of society?
Maybe because a society is often judged by how it treats its most unfortunate members. Just a thought.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Luther wrote: Yes, I believe that Tony Orlando is Mexican.

Rip City
oh yeah, well I hate that fukker too.....edit, mvscal says he's a Rican...so I don't hate him nearly as much as I do mexi's..

fuckin beaners-dregs of society.....
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

Where mvscal and I agree: the very AMERICAN "rugged individualism" framework should rule. If most everyone took on reality through that way of thinking, most everyone would end up being provided for in the long run.

Where mvscal and I probably disagree: there are times when no matter how rugged or individualist one is, some kind of widespread relief may be necessary. See: Great Depression.

In addition, "RI" can be abused as a justification for the excesses of laissez-faire capitalism.

velocet
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Fuck this shit. People should be resposible for themselves. Ask Stephen Hawking what he thinks of this shit. I don't care who you are, there are enough resouces out there today that are free to the public that those bottom feeders can take the initiative to educate themselves and better their chances to work.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:Maybe because a society is often judged by how it treats its most unfortunate members.

Is this why you married a n|gger?

Is it is because that's all you could get?
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Is this why you married a n|gger?
Of course not. Terry wants a good shot at his offspring making the football team.
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

While I'm the last person to ask the gov't to bail me or anyone out, this is one instance where it IS the gov's responsibility to protect, care for, and act in the best interest of the nation's populace. Frankly, that's the gov's job. Where exactly the line is drawn is the difficult part ot answer.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

And you want a good shot at your offspring taking down Kobayashi.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

RumpleForeskin wrote:Fuck this shit. People should be resposible for themselves. Ask Stephen Hawking what he thinks of this shit. I don't care who you are, there are enough resouces out there today that are free to the public that those bottom feeders can take the initiative to educate themselves and better their chances to work.
Stephen Hawking can't eat, shit or jack off without someone there to help him. If anybody understands the fragility of life and the necessity of human cooperation, it is Hawking.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

OCmike wrote:And you want a good shot at your offspring taking down Kobayashi.
Haven't you noticed....fat people never win that contest.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

BSmack wrote:Stephen Hawking can't eat, shit or jack off without someone there to help him. If anybody understands the fragility of life and the necessity of human cooperation, it is Hawking.
Yeah, I'm sure he pays people to do that for him.
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

I know I don't have to tell you about the Depression, mvsHistorian. There were plenty of worthy people who ended up in abject poverty and could do nothing about it. In times like that I think relief is necessary.

My guess is that you'd disagree with even that exception. A timewarped mvs version 1932 reacting to reading the morning daily: "millions out of work, bread lines proliferate, flop houses spring up everywhere. Bah, they were worthless anyway, fuck 'em".

:mrgreen:

Seriously, I think we agree on RI, I'm just guesssing you may be a little more hardcore about it.

velocet
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:Maybe because a society is often judged by how it treats its most unfortunate members.

You used to do battle with Team Nutsak at every possible turn. Among other things, didn't you also mug them for their racist mouthings whenever they appeared?

I suppose this post is your "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" statement of purpose.

velocet
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

mvscal wrote:If your family or friends refuse to take responsibility for you, you can die in the gutter for all I care.
mvscal wrote:Why should "we as a people" spend resources on the most worthless dregs of society?
mvscal wrote:Why should taxpayers foot the bill for these worthless, soon to be dead anyway blobs of protoplasm?
mvscal wrote:And they can best maintain a healthy, productive populace by allowing our culls to expire.
"Compassionate conservatism" on full display here, folks.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

velocet wrote:

You used to do battle with Team Nutsak at every possible turn. Among other things, didn't you also mug them for their racist mouthings whenever they appeared?

I suppose this post is your "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" statement of purpose.

velocet
Rack.

And I don't pay much attention to Errr's racist rants anyway. His nag, ERRR, "wife," is a dead ringer for a WNBA player. :lol:
titlover
Eternal Scobode

Post by titlover »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
Maybe because a society is often judged by how it treats its most unfortunate members. Just a thought.
start a local charity. why is this a Federal issue? it's not!!!!!
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

titlover wrote:
start a local charity.
Last I checked, I'm not "society."
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Terry in Crapchester wrote:a dead ringer for a WNBA player.
Is this an... "insult?"

My idea of a hot chick (a current WNBA player, btw):

Yours:

Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Terry in Crapchester wrote:a dead ringer for a WNBA player.
Is this an... "insult?"
You really don't get that?

Take a look at the sexual orientation of a good number of WNBA players.

Don't worry, we'll be here for you when your wife leaves you for another woman.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Jesus H. Christ. A sign that the Apocalypse is upon us. Terry running wife-smack at anyone.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

mvscal wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:"Compassionate conservatism" on full display here, folks.
I never signed up for that shit.
Thanks for the insight, Marcus. I never woulda thunk that you weren't compassionate.

Of course, neither is Bush. But at least you're a little more honest than he is in that regard, so you've got that going for you.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Terry in Crapchester wrote:You really don't get that?
There's nothing to get. It's not funny, insulting, or stimulating in the least. And unlike your wife, I'm doubt I'm in the minority on this one either.

Terry in Crapchester wrote:when your wife leaves you for another woman.
At least it won't be for a bucket of extra crispy...
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

All my friends are fighting. sad

With my luck I'll probably be shitting my shorts in the future. Just not a cool way to enjoy the last few years of your life. I was worried by how that would work out so I started taking that new diet drug, Alli. In three days I filled a pair of jeans and a pair of shorts. The stuff works just like they said. Just make sure you wear dark pants.

I am down with a municipal governments funding of dark pants for the homeless incontinent people of our society. I figure if we can't really help them then maybe we could at least make it look nicer when they're sprawled on the sidewalks of good old USA.

Rip City
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

mvscal wrote:
titlover wrote: start a local charity.
Last I checked, I'm not "society."
No, you're fucking moron. Unfortunately, "society" is comprised of nutless morons like you who have lost all sense of personal responsibility and are incapable of doing anything other than crying like fucking babies for the government to come and change your fucking diapers.

You make me fucking sick.
I have not asked the government to take care of me, not once.

And not that it's any of your business, but a substantial portion of my practice deals with representing indigent people. I get paid for some of the work, albeit at a reduced rate from what I could bill otherwise. Some of it, I don't get paid for.

And since the peanut gallery has brought my wife into this, she works at a school for children with severe disabilities. Most are severely mentally retarded. Some are not mentally retarded, but are so emotionally disturbed that they can't function in a regular school environment. It's a good day there if nobody goes to the hospital.

So take your conclusory allegations and shove them up your ass.
Last edited by Terry in Crapchester on Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

I've seen this shit first hand

After money, cars, furniture, clothes, refrigerators, jobs etc. were just handed over to my brother over the course of 10 years, he still just blew it all because giving him all those possessions did not teach him to take responsibility for himself. Once we cut him off and he was on his own and became homeless temporarily, he woke up and decided that nobody could help him but only himself. After 4 years of being on the rebound, dude is now a journeyman for a respectable commercial a/c company and is attending night school with a baby on the way. I asked him what it was like being homeless and he said it was the best thing that ever happened to him. He said he realized that nobody was going to do it for him so he just manned up and did what he needed to do to get his life in order.

If people still kept helping him, then he would still be holding out his hand today.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

He must have survived under a "free milk" program.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Okay, so maybe old people need assisted living but that shouldn't be 100% of the government and the taxpayers responsibility.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Terry in Crapchester wrote:And since the peanut gallery has brought my wife into this, she works at a school for children with severe disabilities. Most are severely mentally retarded. Some are not mentally retarded, but are so emotionally disturbed that they can't function in a regular school environment. It's a good day there if nobody goes to the hospital.

So... I take it, you're referencing the rare days when Mrs Norbit doesn't sit on a tard for acting up?
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

mvs and B are both right -- it isn't an either/or proposition.

We had a similar discussion a few months ago. Invidual responsibility -- or lack thereof -- is a big problem in this country. On the other hand, there are many, many success stories.

But as was pointed out in the other thread, even folks who are able-bodied need some kind of help at one point or another, whether that be in the form of student loans, military service or food stamps.

I've known people who have gotten out and are now successful and I also have known complete fuckups who have no responsibilities and haven't contributed shit to anything yet mommy and daddy get tax breaks to pay for their cars and condos.

The knife cuts both ways, depending on the specific case.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Terry in Crapchester wrote:And since the peanut gallery has brought my wife into this, she works at a school for children with severe disabilities. Most are severely mentally retarded. Some are not mentally retarded, but are so emotionally disturbed that they can't function in a regular school environment. It's a good day there if nobody goes to the hospital.

So... I take it, you're referencing the rare days when Mrs Norbit doesn't sit on a tard for acting up?
No, I'm referencing the rare days when the kids don't go postal after they've been frightened by a pic of Sue Bird.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

mvscal thinks the poor and destitute should die in the gutter...

...unless they are Iraqi, then it's "Damn! Where's my checkbook? I can't fork over enough money to them!"

...and Haliburton...

"What? Some junior executives need new seat leather on their private jet? Where's those want-ads, I'm getting a second job!"
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

For those who think the government should take care of the "helpless", define helpless.