SHIT LIST RANKINGS - week 2

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Douchebag
Step to me and you DIE!!!

SHIT LIST RANKINGS - week 2

Post by Douchebag »

it's week 2 of the Shit List rankings and some changes have occurred. the more i read this board, the more i get filled with intense rage and want to fucking destroy you pathetic pieces of SHIT. YOU ARE SHIT. YOU ARE ANIMAL SHIT. i just don't think you fucking idiots understand how much i truly fucking hate ALL OF YOU. FUCK YOU. ALL of you

just FUCK YOU.

and don't you look at me!

Let me recap with last week's rankings. and let me remind you the #1 poster at the end of the rankings WILL DIE. i will kill him. 1-9 will be paralyzed for life.

last week:

1 PSUFAN
2 smackaholic
3 Y2K
4 Wolfman
5 Mace
6 KC Scott
7 DallasFanatic
8 R-Jack
9 tuff gong
10 War Wagon

And now, here are this week's rankings:

10. Jay in Phoenix - this fucking dipshit quickly let himself be known as a D-Bag hater and i would love nothing more than to snap his fucking neck in a vice and then pour acid on his balls and taint. FUCK YOU.

9. tuff gong - You continue to disrespect me. you just simply do not understand what you're getting yourself into, do you? do you UNDERSTAND the pain i can deliver to you? do you understand the kind of torment i can bring? I will bring pain to your body yo uhave NEVER experienced you fcuking FAGGOT. EVER

8. Mister Buschice - you have quickly shot up my rankings. the more i read your posts the more i want to cut your balls off, feed them to my dog, and then force my dog to throwup down your fucking throat. when you're bloodied, broken and needing a whieelchair i will spit on your face and then kick you down an escalator. god i hate you

7. War Wagon - you jus tdon't get it do you? i RESPECTED you. do you understand how few peo0ple in life i respect? I liked and respected you. i saw your agression towards these fuckholes and thought you understood it was necessary to take these people OUT. you don't understand that. and now you NEED TO PAY. just name the time an dplace in KC, you fucking loser. And i will be there. and I will beat you and beat you hard. i will fucking forklift your body into a river and staple you to a fucking pallet.

6. Wolfman - you are a joke old man. a fucking joke.l you need to be eradicated. you need to be fucking bdeaten DOWN hard. very hard. i will take out yoru legs with a fucking tire iron and then smack you in the face like a whore. i will watch you cry, and i will watch "Mrs O" cry as i sit back and torment you. Then I will deep dick her hard and then i will slam a fucking beast light up your fucking ass 8until you enjoy it.

5. KC Scott - your arrogance cpontinues to dig you a deeper hole. you think you can take me? really? you really fu cking do? I find that hilarious. i LITERALLY roll on the ffucking groudn laughing my ass off at the thought of you stepping to me. i just might beat your fucking skull in while i force War Wagon to watch as he pisses and shits his pants in fear of what's to come. this will be great.

4. Y2K - i sense you're all talk. i think deep inside youre a scared little man and the things i do to you will show you for the gaping pussy that you are. i am going to be fucking HIGH by the time i'm done with you. because i will get off on watching you squirm as i have you tied down and lightly tap your knees and ankles with a fucking sledgehammer. as each hit passes, i will increase the speed and strength of my blows and soon the swing of the sledgehammer will be fucking strong enough to take out your legs. that scene from Misery will have nothing on this. THIS WILL BE INCREIDBLE

3. smackaholic - i could easily see you being #1 at the end. i have so many things in store for you. you will SUFFER. Fucking BANK ON THAT

2. R-Jack - from #8 to #2 just like that. what you have managed to accomplish is incredible, you fucking dick. the raw anger i have for you right now cannot be described.

look what you wrote:
I won't even do any harm to that dripping faggot Steveo. When he steps up, I'll flip him a Hallmark card with your name on it. He will be rendered helpless going Dick Vermeil and crying over such a kind gesture.
you wrote things like this. This is not good. the disrespect you have shown towards MY CREW is off the fucking charts. i have never seen anyone tal kto me or my boys like that. the pain i deliver to you will be slow. it will be awful. you will cry. you will weep. you will shout. you will beg me to stop. but i won't stop. i will take box cutters to your fucking nutsack and rip off your eyelids. then i will shove tree branches up your ass and pummel your face with my fucking FISTS in bandages covered with broken glass.

1. PSUFAN - it will be very difficult to bump you from this spot. it will be damn near impossible. i lose sleep at night fantasizing the ways i am going to kill you, PSUFAN. Did you know that? i think any way i go about it though, i will do it slow. i will make you SUFFER for the things you have said to me. this will be a joyous time. i will enjoy this like nothing else i have ever experienced.

this will be amazing. I am going to celebrate with a sammich from Primanti Brothers.

FUCK YOU

ALL OF YOU

FUCK YOU!!

GODDAMMNIT!

FUCK

honorable mention:

DallasFanatic, Mace, Goober McTuber, B-Smack, 88, Tiny, Adelpiero, Rootbeer
Get fucked, dick.
Quad McWheels
Crack Whore

Post by Quad McWheels »

Nice pink shirt, nancy.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Quad McWheels wrote:Nice pink shirt, nancy.
You would have made the list if you weren't a worthless sack of crap. Nobody knows who you are. I think about Mongolian tribal customs more than I do this shit poster. Might as well wheel yourself into the river and sink.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: SHIT LIST RANKINGS - week 2

Post by Goober McTuber »

Douchebag wrote:this will be amazing. I am going to celebrate with a sammich from Primanti Brothers.

Sounds like the Primanti brothers are a couple of more poofters from your “crew”.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Goober McTuber wrote:Sounds like the Primanti brothers are a couple of more poofters from your “crew”.
Actually Goobs, the more appropriate term for his "crew" would be fluffers.

Douchette and his bro are the actual poofters.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

I don’t know, Jay, he’s talking about doing a manwich with those guys.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Ace
Elwood

Post by Ace »

All of Douchebag's talk about "pounding ass" and doing this or that to the male genitalia makes one question his homoness.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Oh, there’s no question that Douchebag’s a flamer of the highest order. In Douchebag’s perfect world, he will rip the pants off of PSUfan and suck the life out of him.

Quad McWheels
Crack Whore

Post by Quad McWheels »

Bizzarofelice wrote:I think about Mongolian tribal customs
I assume you are talking about Thanksgiving at your house and just mispelled Mongoloid.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Quad McWheels wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote:I think about Mongolian tribal customs
I assume you are talking about Thanksgiving at your house and just mispelled Mongoloid.
quite a stretch. fell flat. your posts are like listening to a story for 15 minutes and the payoff is "I guess you had to be there." I hope you get neglected and are forced to gulp from your colostomy bag for sustenance.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

It will be a pleasure to hear the screams of terror as Douchebag and his crew's Scion XB is sucked up and flung 1,000 yards across the interstate and into the flattened shopping mall by an F4. Oh, there'll be pink shirts this month ... and brown pants. Get here this month, fuckos. I've got storm chasers with itchy video fingers.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
Quad McWheels wrote:Nice pink shirt, nancy.
You would have made the list if you weren't a worthless sack of crap. Nobody knows who you are. I think about Mongolian tribal customs more than I do this shit poster. Might as well wheel yourself into the river and sink.
I guess you don't take him seriously? Damning stuff...

DB has to be stopped. I've been sifting through my synapses looking for a way to stop him. I don't think it's going to be as easy as it looks...some of his boys look like they could fell a bear at ten paces...just from the stench of shit cologne.

My current thinking: I will need a tennis racket with 60 grit sandpaper taped to it. I'll swipe DB in the face with a mighty swing. As he's yelping at a high pitch, I can step to him with some pliers and rip off his fingernails. My wife has this lint-removal tube that has some wicked adhesive on it, I'll thwap him over and over on his hairy back with that until his pores are all running free with blood and sebum. Then I'll riipp off the puka necklace and slowly push it into his nostrils, until the bulging point, and then I'll perform a brutal Hand Clap on the bridge of his nose so they all shatter and the air is filled with blood spray and shards and sundry stenches. As long as the crowd is still with me, I'll clip his folded form to a fence by the beltloops and go search for more tools to harry him with.

That's how SERIOUS I'm taking this shit. DB need to be dealt with, and there's no room for halfway measures.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Douchebag

Post by Douchebag »

i am going to laugh my fucking ASS off while i chop you up into thirds and dump each portion into the Three Rivers.

then i'll hand your wife a net and tell her to go fish you out.
Get fucked, dick.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I know you're gonna try, doughboy. That crew of your is in for a rude fucking awakening. They'll get to watch as I fight you with everything I've got. My mission is to kill you as fully as possible. I don't usually do stuff like that, so I'm going to bring it every way I can. I'm not gonna bother bouncing your hed off my kneecap, or roundhouse kicking you in the assmeat, or headbutting you in the junk...I need to take more comprehensive steps. Remember how someone clipped off Rasputin's entire manhood and pickled it in a jar? I'll rmove your prostate after i've ended your life, and future Pittsburghers will see what I've saved them from. I'll send Primanti's your liver and giblets, so they can shellac them and mount them over the grill, so when folks say, damn, is there anything you WON'T cook here?", the cook will nod up in the direction of your preserved parts and everyone will gasp in fright. The we'll surgically remove your sperm, raise some little shitty Douchebags in a petri dish, and then subject them to immense torments and Pirate games until they founder and blacken and curl in total pain.

I'm not gonn let up on you until th ejob is done - for me, and for future generations. Know that right now I'm slapping my monitor at work like a mofo...people are staring, but I have to do that shit - it's only right.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Douchebag wrote: honorable mention:

DallasFanatic, Mace, Goober McTuber, B-Smack, 88, Tiny, Adelpiero, Rootbeer
GODDAMMIT....I clearly have to work harder to get on this fuckhole's radar.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

PSUFAN wrote:I know you're gonna try, doughboy. That crew of your is in for a rude fucking awakening. They'll get to watch as I fight you with everything I've got. My mission is to kill you as fully as possible. I don't usually do stuff like that, so I'm going to bring it every way I can. I'm not gonna bother bouncing your hed off my kneecap, or roundhouse kicking you in the assmeat, or headbutting you in the junk...I need to take more comprehensive steps. Remember how someone clipped off Rasputin's entire manhood and pickled it in a jar? I'll rmove your prostate after i've ended your life, and future Pittsburghers will see what I've saved them from. I'll send Primanti's your liver and giblets, so they can shellac them and mount them over the grill, so when folks say, damn, is there anything you WON'T cook here?", the cook will nod up in the direction of your preserved parts and everyone will gasp in fright. The we'll surgically remove your sperm, raise some little shitty Douchebags in a petri dish, and then subject them to immense torments and Pirate games until they founder and blacken and curl in total pain.

I'm not gonn let up on you until th ejob is done - for me, and for future generations. Know that right now I'm slapping my monitor at work like a mofo...people are staring, but I have to do that shit - it's only right.
Fucking RACK the admin!!!!!!!!
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Douchebag

Post by Douchebag »

i don't sense you truly want to step to the D. you don't want to face me and you know it. you just want acceptance in some pathetic way by having me recognize you. sorry, you greasy fucking pig but it's unlikely you will ever be on my radar. of course I accept all challengers on the Beatdown Tour of 2007 so if you step to me i will grant you the assbeating you're looking for.
Get fucked, dick.
Douchebag

Post by Douchebag »

PSUFAN -

you talk an awful lot, boy. you gonna back it up? you gonna have any energy left in those girly little hands of yours after all this typin you've done?

fuckign be WARNED: i have printed and cut out all of your posts directed towards me and am building a collage with them. in the center i have your head pasted to the poster board to symbolize you DECAPITADED. i look at it before i go to sleep and it calms my nerves. after i have chopped you up i will fucking send this collage to your family and show them WHY you are dead. they'll see all the shit you have talked and understand why it was necessary for me to kill you. i think one day they'll understand and accept what had to be done.
Get fucked, dick.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

I think Douchebag is related to Netboy Reid. He's probably into all the poopy sex too...only receiving it as opposed to giving it.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Douchebag wrote:i am going to laugh my fucking ASS off while i chop you up into thirds and dump each portion into the Three Rivers.

fucking a that was funny.
Ace
Elwood

Post by Ace »

RevLimiter wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:I know you're gonna try, doughboy. That crew of your is in for a rude fucking awakening. They'll get to watch as I fight you with everything I've got. My mission is to kill you as fully as possible. I don't usually do stuff like that, so I'm going to bring it every way I can. I'm not gonna bother bouncing your hed off my kneecap, or roundhouse kicking you in the assmeat, or headbutting you in the junk...I need to take more comprehensive steps. Remember how someone clipped off Rasputin's entire manhood and pickled it in a jar? I'll rmove your prostate after i've ended your life, and future Pittsburghers will see what I've saved them from. I'll send Primanti's your liver and giblets, so they can shellac them and mount them over the grill, so when folks say, damn, is there anything you WON'T cook here?", the cook will nod up in the direction of your preserved parts and everyone will gasp in fright. The we'll surgically remove your sperm, raise some little shitty Douchebags in a petri dish, and then subject them to immense torments and Pirate games until they founder and blacken and curl in total pain.

You can start by making vague references of faggotery. D and his bath house, err, "crew" seem to be drawn to that
PL
Same for me. Be nice.

Post by PL »

count me in for this week.

.net should change its name to http://www.rankem.net
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Come on, asshole - there's fucking WORK to be done. You're the kind of shitdick that goes hunting with his buddies, and when everyone' drawing a bead on a buck, you jump up and screm "DAMN!!! HOW MANY POINTS IS THAT SUCKER????" and the buck runs away before anyone can nab him. I realize that the gonadless like you can't really pull your weight when it comes to beating down dickshafts like DB - because of physical or courage limitations. Everyone has a role to play, though, and turds like you can help in a lot of ways. You can help by:

-being the best poster you can be
-no hacking of the internet
-shutting up when you have NOTHING to add
-taking a few shift with the broom out front
-posting a few pics so folks can stay limber, smacking you into smoking little piles
-never hijacking threads to flick boogers at KTRL-Paul

step up on any of that, and you're helping. RIGHT AWAY, that'd be a big help.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
Douchebag wrote:i am going to laugh my fucking ASS off while i chop you up into thirds and dump each portion into the Three Rivers.

When you turn on Douchey, you will get the #1 spot instantly. When do you plan on making the switch?
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Douchebag wrote:
i don't sense you truly want to step to the D. you don't want to face me and you know it. you just want acceptance in some pathetic way by having me recognize you. sorry, you greasy fucking pig but it's unlikely you will ever be on my radar. of course I accept all challengers on the Beatdown Tour of 2007 so if you step to me i will grant you the assbeating you're looking for.
Hey fuckhole, how 'bout YOU and your man band-wannabe "crew" bring your weak ass game to KC and prepare to face me....I will take GREAT PLEASURE in going upside your domes with various 2X4s. Y'all will be clearly picking SPLINTERS out of your useless gray matter for WEEKS after I get through with you....and you'll STILL have the rest of the KC crew to reckon with.

Bottom line DoucheNozzle: don't start ANYTHING that you can't finish.
ccd
Crack Whore

Post by ccd »

the disrespect you have shown towards MY CREW is off the fucking charts

Right now I find myself snickering about this troll and his CREW...not too bad, but I have been out of the loop for a few years.....kinda reminds me of William Ligue Jr. (circa 2002) only not as cool
Dinsdale wrote:Someone has an insurmountable lead...
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Look out, DB - the KC Crew is rollling up on you now. At least one of them - kcwife - is fucking formidable. The others can seriously distract you during the fight with, "I KNOW YOU DID, BUT WHAT ARE YOU???" and the like - sharp, biting smack. The only respite you'll get is when they are taking turns banging LanaK in the pooper and responding to her PMs and faxes.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

IndyFrisco wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote:

When you turn on Douchey, you will get the #1 spot instantly. When do you plan on making the switch?
I am in it to win it, and right now being on the D's team looks like the smart play. He is surrounded by high-class and trophies and is eating a bowl of Wheaties so I knows he is the champ. I wonder when you pukes decide that getting your face rearranged on a weekly basis doesn't sound so appealing.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Oh my freaking god and god Douchebag, I can hardly wait until your Band of Dorks (aka the “crew”) roll your oily flabsteaks into AZ in the mutha-fuggin’ middle of summer. What the heat doesn’t destroy, I will.

Hope you’re not attached to those pearly whites framing that shit stained grin of yours. When I’m finished, you’ll be wearing those fuckers puka-tooth style, permanently imbedded into the triple-folds of your chins. After I beat you about your fat head with an arm from a choice saguaro cactus, I’ll rip off your legs and shove one of them up your ass. Then, I’ll disembowel you with a rusty box-cutter, slicing your guts into strings so I can stretch them up from your anally inserted toes to your ears, turning you into the biggest, fattest fuckin’ guitar the southwest has ever seen. Remember that scene in “From Dusk Til’ Dawn”? That’ll be you Douchebag.

Play that funky music fatboy.
Louis Cyphre
Elwood

Post by Louis Cyphre »

Any doubt that I had of DB being a fag are now completely gone after reading this quote:

Douchebag wrote: i have printed and cut out all of your posts directed towards me and am building a collage with them. in the center i have your head pasted to the poster board to symbolize you... i look at it before i go to sleep and it calms my nerves.
"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."
Douchebag

Post by Douchebag »

is this petty homosmack bullshit all you dickweeds can throw my way? is this all you got?

go ahead. keep calling me gay. you're real big talkers behind your monitors.

i can't wait to see how fucking tough you assholes sound when i'm staring you down with my aviator sunglasses on.
Get fucked, dick.
ccd
Crack Whore

Post by ccd »

Douchebag wrote:i can't wait to see how fucking tough you assholes sound when i'm staring you down with my aviator sunglasses on.
Dinsdale wrote:Someone has an insurmountable lead...
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Douchebag wrote: i can't wait to see how fucking tough you assholes sound when i'm staring you down with my aviator sunglasses on.
thank GOD and God I didn't make the list.....

those are prescription aviators aren't they douche......
get out, get out while there's still time
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Dammit DB, I drop out of your top 10, you useless piece of shit!!!! I know you couldn't hang with me and I will pound every inch of that pimple infested face with a meat tenderizer. You go ahead and focus your attention on PSU, I am going to roll under the radar and mop you up. You will not be leaving the california part of your tour stop. I will guarantee that.

Freakin pathetic.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Douchebag wrote:
go ahead. keep calling me gay.
Alright. You're gay.
you're real big talkers behind your monitors.
Actually I sit in front of mine. Makes seeing the screen a hell of a lot easier.
i can't wait to see how fucking tough you assholes sound when i'm staring you down with my aviator sunglasses on.
So you're going to be staring down at our assholes, wearing sunglasses that only the Village People would be seen wearing, and you say you're not gay? ok :meds:
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Douchebag wrote:is this pretty homosmack poopie all for me? is this all you got? i need more, much more!

please go ahead. keep calling me gay. i bet you're all real big behind your monitors. groan

i can't wait to show you how fairy and gay i am when i'm staring you down with my aviator on my mind.

And speaking of aviators...

...i think Sulu sees Douchebags' black hole. Full speed ahead!
Tiny
Is it football season yet?

Post by Tiny »

Mr. Sulu's pink shirt????

Coincidence, I think not! Now we know where Douchie gets his incredible fashion sense.

What I really want to know, is just how many T1B losers are posting as Douchebag. I mean really; I come in here every day or two, read threads that look like they may be interesting etc.... but this fucknut has posts all over the place. Surely all these posts can't be from just one incredible loser. Most everybody here bags on Jesse, but compared to Douchebag, Jesse looks like lady killer #1. At least Jesse isn't scouring the Internet looking for pictures of pretty young boys; I mean hell, he's constantly changing his avatar out with pictures of some new skank from one of the pron sites he visits on such a regular basis. That, in and of itself, has Douchie and his Fru-Fru Crew beat, hands down.

I have to agree with Ace; I was thinking the same thing as I was reading the new rankings. Damn, how much man-ass does one guy need? You would think with all that “talent” in his crew, he wouldn't be thinking of:
-Jay's balls and taint;
-Bushie's balls;
-interesting things to shove up Wolfie's ass;
and last but not least,
-R-Jack's nutsack!

Add in his fantasies of the devious things he'd like to do to PSU, and you've got him popping wood for over half the people on his list. Damn, I take back my comment from last week: this is one list I don't want to be on. If that's what it takes, I guess I'll just concede now.
Winston Wolf:
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car!
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Tiny wrote:Surely all these posts can't be from just one incredible loser.
Good theory, except BS doesn't post here anymore and SG's trolls have been banned as well, so, no. At least that's my guess.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Douchebag wrote:
5. KC Scott - your arrogance cpontinues to dig you a deeper hole. you think you can take me? really? you really fu cking do? I find that hilarious. i LITERALLY roll on the ffucking groudn laughing my ass off at the thought of you stepping to me. i just might beat your fucking skull in while i force War Wagon to watch as he pisses and shits his pants in fear of what's to come. this will be great.

DB,

It's OK to hate me beacuse I'm better than you.
But so are the vast majority of individuals with IQ in triple digits.

Just so you know in advance, I've killed much fatter and dumber men than you.
A Poulan Weed Eater has become my latest weopon of choice,
since I can slowly slice through you gelatinous mass one layer of cellulite at a time.
Then, I'm going to pour some of Indy Frisco's hot sauce on you, hang you from the old oak tree outside my plantation ,
and let some poor mexican children use you as a pinata.

When that's done, I'll look at my Rolex and decide it's tme to drink some 15 yr. Old Scotch and listen to Wagner's "Ride of the Valkaries" on my ass kicking stereo system with an amp that goes to 11. Then my Super model wife will watch Soprano's re-run's while I shoot my S&W Performance center M945 at the rope suspending you above those hungry little canabalistic amigos.

When the rope goes, you'll become a Douchchimmychanga and the evidence will be gone
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Tiny wrote:What I really want to know, is just how many T1B losers are posting as Douchebag. I mean really; I come in here every day or two, read threads that look like they may be interesting etc.... but this fucknut has posts all over the place. Surely all these posts can't be from just one incredible loser. Most everybody here bags on Jesse, but compared to Douchebag, Jesse looks like lady killer #1. At least Jesse isn't scouring the Internet looking for pictures of pretty young boys; I mean hell, he's constantly changing his avatar out with pictures of some new skank from one of the pron sites he visits on such a regular basis. That, in and of itself, has Douchie and his Fru-Fru Crew beat, hands down.
I dunno, man. I'm not convinced this is a trolljob. This dude seems pretty serious. I think it's wise to train and prepare for the worst. Shit's definitely goin down.