Crosby played the last 2 weeks with a broken foot

Get the Puck out of here...

Moderator: Shoalzie

The Rat Pack
live at The Sands

Crosby played the last 2 weeks with a broken foot

Post by The Rat Pack »

That's fairly impressive for a 20 year old kid.

It also explains a lot... Still he was one of the better Pens players over the series. Not that it means a heck of a lot when the team laid down like dogs.

I remember some of the pundits whining that Malkin had more ice-time than Crosby. That should put that discussion to bed.

Props to Sidney.

I love this time of year where injuries leak out after teams are eliminated.
Pierre McGuire: "The Washington Capitals are the sleeping giants of the East. Exciting times in Washington are coming."
Smoked Meat
You got served

Re: Crosby played the last 2 weeks with a broken foot

Post by Smoked Meat »

The Rat Pack wrote:That's fairly impressive for a 20 year old kid.
Also, fairly impressive because it occured in 2007. Nowadays alot of pansies throughout the league call it quits as soon as they have a small scratch.
NHL Gamecenter Live saved my life!!! Go Habs Go!
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

This is the time of year where guys play through injuries they wouldn't dare play through during the regular season. Props to Sid and props to RTP for giving Sid some props. 8)
The Rat Pack
live at The Sands

Post by The Rat Pack »

Props to you giving me props for giving props.
Pierre McGuire: "The Washington Capitals are the sleeping giants of the East. Exciting times in Washington are coming."
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

In what country is 20 still a kid? He's not playing Squirt B, he's making millions of dollars and playing in the NHL. He's not a visor clad Eastern Euro Cunt. As a North American born player, he is expected to suck it up and play injured this time of year, unless he plays for the LA Queens and theyre trying to set a new record for man games lost to injury, then a hang nail keeps him out of the game