(!)Tonya Harding is a tweeker?(!)

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

(!)Tonya Harding is a tweeker?(!)

Post by BSmack »

Who woulda thunk it? I mean she's such a clean looking and upstanding girl.

Oh and it looks like Tonya is taking How To Spin An Overdose 101 from Professor Terrell Owens and his publicist. She should just off herself now as I seriously doubt she has 25 million reasons to live.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/l ... ya16m.html
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

What I want to know is why she still has a manager and publicist.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

I want to know if her fridge looks anything like Anna Nichole's.

You just know somewhere Nancy Kerrigan is laughing her ass off.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Britney's Discharge
Crack Whore

Post by Britney's Discharge »

Give her props for videotaping her wedding night for everyone on the interwebs to see.
Cicatrix
Elwood

Post by Cicatrix »

Britney's Discharge wrote:Give her props for videotaping her wedding night for everyone on the interwebs to see.
That is the worst sex tape ever released by a "celeb". Although I haven't seen Screech's yet.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Britney's Discharge wrote:Give her props for videotaping her wedding night for everyone on the interwebs to see.
If you had tits like these, Britney, even you'd be wise enough to keep them covered up.

I hope Jeff Gilooly brought one of these:

edit...my first link was blocked, but I won't be denied! The flapjack pic returns.
Last edited by OCmike on Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

On Wednesday, Linda L. Lewis, Harding's friend and manager, released a statement saying Harding "had changed her over-the-counter allergy medication."
yeah. She changed it to "in an abandoned building in the homeless district" medication.

and thanks a lot, OCmike. SO much for that egg dropped soup I was planning on making.

and Jesus ye gods, check out the hair. I think Jeff just needed to hit SOMEONE with a bat after tapping that.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: (!)Tonya Harding is a tweeker?(!)

Post by Dinsdale »

BSmack wrote:Who woulda thunk it?

You just don't seem to get what a waste of time this thread is.

The article clearly states the incident occurred in Clark County, WA.

I guess you'll just have to trust me here, since I'm quite familiar with the area...EVERYONE in Clark County is a fucking tweeker. Every man, woman, and child.

And while I'm on the subject, I'll launch a futile preemptive strike...

To the people of Clark County -- No, I don't want to buy that mountain bike for $15. If I did, I'd already have 20 of them, since you offer me one every time I go to your fucking shithole. Leave me alone, you fucking tweekers, and in return, I'll do my very best to keep my trips to your shitty fucking city in your shitty fucking county to a minimum. Oh...and stay out of my city, you fucking tweekers. I know those sales-tax-free goods are just a short trip across the bridge, but since you were just going to steal the stuff anyway, does the lack of a sales tax really make a difference?

Oh, and while I have your ear, Vancouverites/Clark County tweekers -- We do sincerely appreciate you taking Tonya off of our hands. She just wasn't Beaverton material. She still driving that ratty old light-blue Ford truck? If you do see her, tell her Dins' buddy Aaron still gets a kick out of that time you and Jeff lived next door, and called the cops on him, accusing him of being a "drug dealer"...and then you knocked on his door the next week asking if he could score you a bag of weed...he still gets a kick out of that, every time your name comes up.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Mace wrote:And yet another "who woulda thunk it"..........Dins has a "buddy" who used to live next door to Tonya and Jeff. We're all aghast at that little gem.

I have multiple other buddies who were hitting it before she was of legal age, too.

Funny how that works, since she's lived the majority of her life in the same burb as me, eh? She spent much of her early adulthood living in the same neighborhood as me. I'm sure I could come up with some street adresses, if you really care, since I'll be driving past one of her old dump=apartments in the next hour or so...right across the street from the ice rink, oddly enough.

You have a point here, Mace?
4 king guy
Elwood

Post by 4 king guy »

Tonya is a good example of Forrest Gump's statement...

Life is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you are going to get..

Tonya before...Image

AND

Tonya 12 years after...

She's a TON YA!!
pron
Elwood

Post by pron »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I wish I hadn't seen that.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Mace wrote:it just says something about the 'burb where you (and she) live/lived.

Fairly "upper middle class" town, but like everywhere else, has its "rough spots."