Fuck you Naslund, you pansy!

Get the Puck out of here...

Moderator: Shoalzie

Hapday
Eternal Scobode

Fuck you Naslund, you pansy!

Post by Hapday »

I am starting to hate NHL players more and more everyday. Stay in Sweden you asshole. If you had a set of balls, none of this would have happened in the first place.
Markus Naslund blasts Moore lawsuit

Canadian Press

2/21/2005

Markus Naslund has weighed in on the Steve Moore lawsuit.

The Canucks captain told the Vancouver Sun that the lawsuit against Todd Bertuzzi and others is a money grab by a player who simply isnt good enough to make a living in the NHL.

"He's suing everyone so he can make money," Naslund told the Vancouver Sun from Sweden. "I've got no respect for him at all.

"Even talking to his teammates, it seems evident he doesn't have a lot of support in hockey."

Moore has been unable to play since Bertuzzi sucker-punched him during a game in Vancouver on March 8. He sustained cracked vertebrae and a concussion, from which he continues to suffer.

"This is just a guy who's trying to hit a home run (financially)," Naslund said to the Sun. "Someone who wasn't good enough to play.

"I'm not saying what (Bertuzzi did) was right. But if it was me, I'd be doing everything I could to get back and play and show everyone the character I have . . . instead of trying to sue everyone."

Moore, now an unrestricted free agent, is suing Canucks Bertuzzi and Brad May, Vancouver coach Marc Crawford, former general manager Brian Burke and the hockey club for unspecified damages.

Moore claims the defendants conspired to injure him.

"This isn't about the hit," Naslund told the paper of his feelings toward Moore. "Hockey players take hits and give hits."

Bertuzzi pleaded guilty in December to a charge of assault causing bodily harm and received a conditional discharge. He remains suspended indefinitely by the NHL.

With files from the Vancouver Sun and CP
Otis wrote: RACK Harper.
Viper in Vancouver
shit disturber

Post by Viper in Vancouver »

Fuck you and Rack Naslund. I agree with everything he said. I felt bad what happened to Moore, but now the guy is just acting like a baby.
AcidQueen
Pit-Fighter

Post by AcidQueen »

Dear Vancouver:

You've had my defenseman long enough. Send him back to me or the pot supply gets it.
VIVA LA REVOLUCION!
ESRB NOTICE: Online Experience May Change During Game Play
Viper in Vancouver
shit disturber

AcidQueen wrote:Dear Vancouver:

You've had my defenseman long enough. Send him back to me or the pot supply gets it.
who's that?
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

HapDay wrote:Fuck you Naslund, you pansy!
I've got to RACK that.

Viper, we get that Naslund and the Canucks are your team.
But what Bertuzzi got away with in a criminal court was complete out and out bullshit.
The fact that Naslund's got his team mate's back is also somewhat understandable, most players on any team would do the same for one of their own.
"This is just a guy who's trying to hit a home run (financially)," Naslund said to the Sun. "Someone who wasn't good enough to play.
Horseshit, Moore was good enough to play in the NHL which makes him one of an elite group of athletes.

But seriously, Bert fucked up, it was captured live on video and he has already pleaded guilty in a court.
Now he has to accept the fact that he is in fact responsible for any pain and suffering which he caused Moore along with any future loss of earnings because of his injuries.

NHL player or not, that's the way it works.
And Naslund comes off looking like an idiot for making those remarks. He'd have been better off keeping his mouth shut.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

Bert deserves everything that comes his way!

Shouldn;t moore also sue granato and worrell??? they insitigated it to the point in which is ended!

Moore deserves $$$

Bert was stupid, and must pay the price. There were a zillion ways he could of handled it! He acted like a dumbass, and must pay the ultimate price!
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

RACK Otis, Hapday, and Adelpiero.

Naslund should worry about keeping his head up next time he skates through the neutral zone.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Viper in Vancouver
shit disturber

I just don't get why he can sue them in an Ameican court when they are both Canadian and the incident happened in Canada. I can also see why he may want to sue Bertuzzi, but sueing the other people is just stupid. Keep in mind that Bertuzzi has already lost atleast a million dollars in salary, he missed a 1/4 of the season, the playoffs, and the World Cup. He's also had to pay a fine and do community service. I think the guy has already paid for his mistake
Hapday
Eternal Scobode

Post by Hapday »

Viper in Vancouver wrote: I think the guy has already paid for his mistake
I hope the 50 lashes he got with that wet noodle didn't leave any scars.
Otis wrote: RACK Harper.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Viper in Vancouver wrote:I just don't get why he can sue them in an Ameican court when they are both Canadian and the incident happened in Canada. I can also see why he may want to sue Bertuzzi, but sueing the other people is just stupid. Keep in mind that Bertuzzi has already lost atleast a million dollars in salary, he missed a 1/4 of the season, the playoffs, and the World Cup. He's also had to pay a fine and do community service. I think the guy has already paid for his mistake
I agree with everything other than you last statement.

Bertuzzi has certainly paid enough in lost salary, community service, etc., but is that really enough? What if Moore can never play the game again? I think Moore suing is a precursor to the fact that he may never play again. Why should Bertuzzi be given the same luxury? It was a premeditated attack and Bertuzzi should be thankful he is not going to serve day in jail for it.
Viper in Vancouver
shit disturber

I don't care what anyone says, Bertuzzi did not mean to seriously hurt Moore. Naslund could of easily been seriously injured when Moore threw that cheap shot on him.
See You Next Wednesday
De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum

Post by See You Next Wednesday »

MuchoBulls wrote:
Viper in Vancouver wrote:I just don't get why he can sue them in an Ameican court when they are both Canadian and the incident happened in Canada. I can also see why he may want to sue Bertuzzi, but sueing the other people is just stupid. Keep in mind that Bertuzzi has already lost atleast a million dollars in salary, he missed a 1/4 of the season, the playoffs, and the World Cup. He's also had to pay a fine and do community service. I think the guy has already paid for his mistake
I agree with everything other than you last statement.

Bertuzzi has certainly paid enough in lost salary, community service, etc., but is that really enough? What if Moore can never play the game again? I think Moore suing is a precursor to the fact that he may never play again. Why should Bertuzzi be given the same luxury? It was a premeditated attack and Bertuzzi should be thankful he is not going to serve day in jail for it.
It is not enough because none of it does Moore a lick of good. He is suing to get his pound of flesh from Bertuzzi, seeing as how he is the one with the broken neck and stuff.
"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
- H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
MotoGoalie
Elwood

Post by MotoGoalie »

Fuck Nasland, Burke and Crawford.

Crawford ran the Avs with the same shittiness (cheap play, outside of the games intent) that he has turned the Canucks into nothing more than a gooned up farce. Viper if you weren't such a homer you might cop to that.

Naslund....the first fight he gets into will be his last when/if the NHL ever comes back.

Burke. He's a fucking slicko lawyer that speaks out of his ass as often the side of his mouth.

As for Moore. Heh, he's gonna get paid. Bertuzzi and the other two assclowns are going to be digging deep.

Vancouver shitheads!
mvscal wrote: Of course. The 'I was just trolling' card. The monotonously predictable last gasp of a plungered gimp as he swirls down the drain.
Sorry Spanky, you're on my hook.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Um probably because Moore's lawyers are smart enough to recognise that the BC courts let him walk with a bullshit farce of a trial.
The crown was so freaking biased that to anyone outside of BC, it made the whole legal proceedings look like a joke.

Besides which, all Bert's really lost is the remainder of last season so far.
I'd be willing to bet that that is all he'll get too. Betteman's going to want to make sure that the new owners of the 'Nucks have their star player in the lineup and making them money as soon as hockey starts back up.
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

Viper in Vancouver wrote: Naslund could of easily been seriously injured when Moore threw that cheap shot on him.
But that's not how things ended up, is it? The fact remains that he almost killed the guy. Had that happened on the street, Bertuzzi would be looking at a few years in the slammer. Had that happened on the street, Bertuzzi would lose a lot more in a lawsuit. He has been shielded pretty well because it was during a sporting event.

I had respect for Naslund until now. What a stupid thing to comment on like that.
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

Naslund needs to stay in Sweden and not come back.

I hope Moore gets all he can from the idiot's trio .(Bertuzzi, Crawford, and Burke)
Viper in Vancouver
shit disturber

MotoGoalie wrote:Fuck Nasland, Burke and Crawford.

Crawford ran the Avs with the same shittiness (cheap play, outside of the games intent) that he has turned the Canucks into nothing more than a gooned up farce. Viper if you weren't such a homer you might cop to that.

Naslund....the first fight he gets into will be his last when/if the NHL ever comes back.

Burke. He's a fucking slicko lawyer that speaks out of his ass as often the side of his mouth.

As for Moore. Heh, he's gonna get paid. Bertuzzi and the other two assclowns are going to be digging deep.

Vancouver shitheads!
1. No, I'm not a homer. I was the first one to bash Bertuzzi when this whole incident happened. Everyone on the Canucks message board ripped into me, while I was trashing Bert. Don't call Crawford cheap, because Granato was the cheapest little shithead of a player, when he was playing. I also thought that Mcsorley should never of gone to court when he did his cheap shot on Brashear. Didn't Mcsorley get off with nothing more than probation and a fine from the courts?

2. Naslund, shouldn't be getting into fights because he's one of the best players in the league. When was the last time Sakic got into a fight?

3. Burke does speak out of his ass and he can be an idiot at times, but he's still one of the best GMs in the league, and he had nothing to do with this.

4. Moore may get paid, but it will only be from Bertuzzi. There's no way the other guys are going to pay. If Moore had any balls, he would of fought Brad May when he had the chance. Instead, May had to fight a guy twice his size.

I actually think it's fine that Moore is sueing Bertuzzi, but the guy is being an idiot for sueing the rest of the guys. Granato and Worrell are just as guilty as May, Crawford, and especially Burke
Viper in Vancouver
shit disturber

Cross Traffic wrote:Naslund needs to stay in Sweden and not come back.

I hope Moore gets all he can from the idiot's trio .(Bertuzzi, Crawford, and Burke)
Why, because he lights it up against the Kings whenever he plays them? You would give anything to have a guy like Naslund on your team :roll:
Naslund, is just being loayl to his friend, and he's also one of the nicest guys you could ever imagine meeting
JD
Elwood

Post by JD »

Viper in Vancouver wrote:Naslund, is just being loayl to his friend
Read: following Bertuzzi off the cliff.
Still a FlameFan
moon
Elwood

Post by moon »

First off he is naming all these people in the suit because the time for him to do so is approaching and he wants to have all his bases covered right now. If they go to court they may decide to drop some of the people or still decide to go ahead with sueing them all.

Second, the hit on Naslund was totally clean. The fact that Canuck fans still are going on about it being cheap is amazing. It was clean and a good hit. Is it unfortunate that Naslund got hurt yes but that deosn't mean it was dirty.

Third, in regards to Bertuzzi suffering enough. No way. He deserves everything that he gets and more. Bertuzzi is a repeat offender and this was premeditated attack. Had it occured in the heatr of the moment maybe I would have had more sympathy but him stalking Moore around the ice was dispicable.
AcidQueen
Pit-Fighter

Post by AcidQueen »

Viper in Vancouver wrote:
Cross Traffic wrote:Naslund needs to stay in Sweden and not come back.

Why, because he lights it up against the Kings whenever he plays them?
"We choked, and I'm sorry."

--Markus Naslund after being shut out by the Kings 2-0 on the last day of the regular season, costing the Canucks the NW Division title
VIVA LA REVOLUCION!
ESRB NOTICE: Online Experience May Change During Game Play
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Viper in Vancouver wrote: 1. No, I'm not a homer.
Then you're a fucking idiot. That's the only other option here.
When was the last time Sakic got into a fight?
Probably the time he kicked Doug Gilmore's ass, but he may have had more recent ones
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
MotoGoalie
Elwood

Post by MotoGoalie »

Cuda wrote:
Viper in Vancouver wrote: 1. No, I'm not a homer.
Then you're a fucking idiot. That's the only other option here.
When was the last time Sakic got into a fight?
Probably the time he kicked Doug Gilmore's ass, but he may have had more recent ones
True dat. He's actually pretty scrappy for a 'A' player and he knows enough to STFU about certain things unlike Naslund.

Viper, I give you props for fessing up to Fucktuzzis bushness. Moore should be compensated though.
mvscal wrote: Of course. The 'I was just trolling' card. The monotonously predictable last gasp of a plungered gimp as he swirls down the drain.
Sorry Spanky, you're on my hook.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Viper in Vancouver wrote:Naslund could of easily been seriously injured when Moore threw that cheap shot on him.
Moore's hit wasn't a cheap shot. Naslund had his head down and was caught by a legal hit.