Wheel Wagon; Expect to see a LOT more of this:

Please donate to the War Wagon memorial A/C fund.

Moderator: War Wagon

Buried_Nick
You can't spell scUM, without UM

Wheel Wagon; Expect to see a LOT more of this:

Post by Buried_Nick »

RHA ~ Rousch, Hendrick Alliance

Who saya Ford and Chevy can't get along? :?
Last edited by Buried_Nick on Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Poptart, the tard slapper wrote:Don't ya think you could at least sit the boys down for a day or two and talk to 'em about rubbin' one out...?
:lol:
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

"Thatter boy Kurt"
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

"I'll tap the back of your head before I nut, like this."

Caption threads own.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

^^^^^^^^^^ The best looking female Little E fan in the world.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Whore Wagon?

Wow Babs, with such creative nic smack as that, you must've strained your very last synapse to the breaking point.

And what should I expect to see more of?

More of you spamming this forum with the #24's and now the 97's crank tickling your tonsils?

No thanks.

Consider yourself warned.

I won't just move your whiny bitchass threads anymore, I'll outright delete 'em.

On the other hand, if you can somehow manage to act like an adult rather than a spoiled brat throwing a tantrum, you're more than welcome to pump up your hero in here.

Here's the deal.

The only thing more detesting than a whiny ass sore loser is a whiny ass sore winner.

You show humility in victory and dignity in defeat.

Is any of this penetrating your skull?
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

^^^Nails
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Word.
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

Eddie Adams
Elwood

Post by Eddie Adams »

I think DEI is on it's way out. They have engine problems with M. Waltrip, and Jr. went and changed
Crew Chiefs. - Not good signs.

The Rousch-Hendrick pact will end any more talk of DEI dominating. Look for Newman/JJ, and Busch/Gordon to form a nice little "partnership" this season and beyond.
Eddie Adams
Elwood

Post by Eddie Adams »

BSmack wrote:Image

What makes you think that is female?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Eddie Adams wrote:
BSmack wrote:Image

What makes you think that is female?
It was a coin toss.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Eddie Adams wrote:
The Rousch-Hendrick pact will end any more talk of DEI dominating. Look for Newman/JJ, and Busch/Gordon to form a nice little "partnership" this season and beyond.
:lol: :lol:

So, when did Newman join Roush?

OOOPS
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Eddie Adams wrote:I think DEI is on it's way out. They have engine problems with M. Waltrip, and Jr. went and changed
Crew Chiefs. - Not good signs.

You think DEI is on it's way out, eh? :?

And you back up that profound statement by citing Waltrip blowing an engine with 40 laps left and Jr. changing his crew chief.

Just for the sake of sport, sport, why don't you tell me just where you think DEI "is on it's way out" of?

As for the Roush-Hendrich "pact" that you speak of....two drivers hook up for the last lap of one race and now suddenly they have a pact?

Ponderous.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Easy Wags. You have to be easy on the newbie here if you ever expect to get this forum some new visitors.

And the day that Hendrick needs to "partner" with anybody is the day I stop watching this damn sport. Hendrick has shown it can be a force at any given track on a consistent basis. I like the future and can't wait to see JJ in vicotry lane this weekend in Fontana.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Damn scroll wheel. I missed it earlier.

RACK Cue

:lol: :lol:
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

DallasFanatic wrote:Easy Wags. You have to be easy on the newbie here if you ever expect to get this forum some new visitors.
I was being easy DF.

You didn't see any references to EA being an ignorant dipshit, now did you?

:)
And the day that Hendrick needs to "partner" with anybody at a super speedway to get past and stay past that friggin' #8 car was 20 FEB 2005.

FTFY

:wink:
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Michael Waltrip also has a new crew chief. Slugger Labbee was inconsistent last year and Mike talked about the team needing changes at the end of last season. This year's pit times are not as good as last year's. Tony and Gordon were beating Mike out of the pits most of the race.

Also, Hendrick Motor Sports had a problem with their engines failing on Super Speedways last year, or JJ most likely would have won the points race.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Eddie Adams
Elwood

Post by Eddie Adams »

^ Yeah, but when teams start hiring new "coaches", that means there is a desparation factor kicking in.
You guys are right, Hendrick doesn't need any help. It's just that Gordon gets ZERO help, most of the time. And at these restrictor tracks, it's damn imposible to get one, unless you get a push here and there. (Like Jr. always does.) I just think this will be DEI's worst season. Unless NASCAR steps in and helps their drivers with selective cautions for "desbri" and other rule interpretations during a race. (Like the pit lane speeding, and passes, stuff like that) The degree of ball suckage given to this Jr. guy is making me sick. They key the whole experience off of him. the TV people do it constantly.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Wow, that is YOUR troll?

Color me :shocked:

Sin-

Not really
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

trev wrote:Image
Why am Im trying to remember the name of Megadeaths lead singer all of a sudden?
Buried_Nick
You can't spell scUM, without UM

Post by Buried_Nick »

That'd be Dave Mustaine.

Anywho:

Wagontrain; is the 5 car a Hendrick car?

DAMN! they're fast. Must suck be'in a DEI driver. Their motors are suckin major ass at the qualify'in.

Micheal and Jr. are far back in the pack today.
Is this race a 'Restrictor Plate'? Must not be. That's why the DEI guys are lagging.
Poptart, the tard slapper wrote:Don't ya think you could at least sit the boys down for a day or two and talk to 'em about rubbin' one out...?
:lol:
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

MSUFAN wrote:That'd be Dave Mustaine.

Anywho:

Wagontrain; is the 5 car a Hendrick car?

DAMN! they're fast. Must suck be'in a DEI driver. Their motors are suckin major ass at the qualify'in.

Micheal and Jr. are far back in the pack today.
Is this race a 'Restrictor Plate'? Must not be. That's why the DEI guys are lagging.
You ask a simple question but then give a reason the DEI guys are lagging?

http://www.nascar.com/drivers/dps/kbusc ... index.html
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

How 'bout them Hendrick cars? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Babs' silence is deafening right about now.