Rack Jeff Gordon

Please donate to the War Wagon memorial A/C fund.

Moderator: War Wagon

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Rack Jeff Gordon

Post by BSmack »

I love watching the Gordon haytas knash their teeth. And after this Daytona win, Gordon becomes the #3 winningest driver of the moden era with 70 wins. We all know that within the next 5 years, Jeff Gordon will become the winningest driver in the modern era of NASCAR. It will only be a matter of time before Jeff Gordon is called the greatest driver in NASCAR history.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Buried_Nick
You can't spell scUM, without UM

Post by Buried_Nick »

Agree with all.
He also wil someday pass Big E for the record Cup Championships. Just think, if they didn't put in their bogus restructuring points shuffle, with 10 races to go last year, Gordon wins Cup #5 !!!!!

I think that means you all will see one pissed driver this season. Maybe NASCAR will think up some more tweaks to handicap the best driver in the last decade, huh?

Also, MAJOR props to one Kurt Busch. He gave Jeff all the help he needed. I'm sure Jeff will return that favore someday soon.

It's funny, during the lean years for Gordon, a few years back, he would have not had ANYbody jump out there on his bumper, to at least keep him there where he fought so hard to be. If Jeff gets any type of help like Busch gave him, he'll run away from the field.

Just imagine, being so damn good, that NOone wants to help you one lick! And they like to BOO your ass, and talk crap on the microphones, about you winning "too much", those years ago. Imagine, being ripped for winning too much!

The guy is so far ahead of the others, it's scary.
With help from behind like he had today, he'll be retiring before he's 40. Records galore.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

MSUFAN wrote:Agree with all.
He also wil someday pass Big E for the record Cup Championships. Just think, if they didn't put in their bogus restructuring points shuffle, with 10 races to go last year, Gordon wins Cup #5 !!!!!

Maybe NASCAR will think up some more tweaks to handicap the best driver in the last decade, huh?
What the fuck are babbling about, Babs?

The driver whose dick you suck just won the Daytona 500 and you come in here whining about how NASCAR is somehow trying to handicap him?

[hugefuckingrollseyes]
Buried_Nick

Post by Buried_Nick »

Fact: he wins last years cup, without the "made to help DEI" scoring rules. The new method was put in to shorten up the distance for those BEHIND in the standings. And where is FUCKING Dale, every year?!

BE -- HIND!!!! near the end of the season.

Jack off.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

You're a joke.

Keep up the whiny bitch act....

Make your time.
Buried_Nick

Post by Buried_Nick »

Ass.

OU sucks!
Poptart, the tard slapper wrote:Don't ya think you could at least sit the boys down for a day or two and talk to 'em about rubbin' one out...?
:lol:
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote: Wags, this fucking guy HAS to be related to Jackass.... :roll:
Actually Paul, 007 has more wit and insight than this 5 star tool will ever possess.
Harsh
Will Work For Natty Ice

Post by Harsh »

Bottom line if Jr. Doesn't get greedy, Gordon goes to 10th and Stewart wins that race in a walk

Everybody with half a mind and understands what happens when it comes to the physics of restrictor plate racing knows, Gordon was done if little E stays behind stewart...

Fucking wanna be Nascar morons
:roll:

gordon fans seriously are the most uneducated nascar fans on the planet (next to Micheal Andretti fans of course) :roll:
Tony Stewart wrote:Me, Myself, and I and thats all I need
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

Harsh wrote:Bottom line if Jr. Doesn't get greedy, Gordon goes to 10th and Stewart wins that race in a walk

Everybody with half a mind and understands what happens when it comes to the physics of restrictor plate racing knows, Gordon was done if little E stays behind stewart...

Fucking wanna be Nascar morons
:roll:

gordon fans seriously are the most uneducated nascar fans on the planet (next to Micheal Andretti fans of course) :roll:
And if your grandma had a dick, she'd be your grandpa.

i'm not gordon fan, but who gives a fuck? he won.

Will it say on his daytona trophy: 2004 Winners Jeff Gordon *

* He would of finished 10th if not for DEJr?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Harsh wrote:Bottom line if Jr. Doesn't get greedy, Gordon goes to 10th and Stewart wins that race in a walk Everybody with half a mind and understands what happens when it comes to the physics of restrictor plate racing knows, Gordon was done if little E stays behind stewart... Fucking wanna be Nascar morons :roll:

So Gordon took a car that had no business winning the race into victory lane? What? Should we be dissing Gordon for taking advantage of the oportunities that were presented him? The fact remains that Jeff Gordon is this generation's best driver bar none.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
MRCTM
Inferiority Complex

Post by MRCTM »

BSmack wrote:
Harsh wrote: The fact remains that Jeff Gordon is this generation's best driver bar none.
Bar none?

Gordon has 4 cup titles...I will give him that. Tony Stewart has 1 cup title, a USAC Tripple Crown (One of two in history to win that one...in fact they created the thing when Mr. Stewart won it.), and an IRL championship. I think the TV crew put it best today when they said: "Tony Stewart is the modern day A.J. Foyt and the best driver of this generation".

I am not knocking the skills of Gordon, but if I am a car owner, I take Tony Stewart 9 times out of 10.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

MRCTM wrote:
BSmack wrote:
Harsh wrote: The fact remains that Jeff Gordon is this generation's best driver bar none.
Bar none?

Gordon has 4 cup titles...I will give him that. Tony Stewart has 1 cup title, a USAC Tripple Crown (One of two in history to win that one...in fact they created the thing when Mr. Stewart won it.), and an IRL championship. I think the TV crew put it best today when they said: "Tony Stewart is the modern day A.J. Foyt and the best driver of this generation".

I am not knocking the skills of Gordon, but if I am a car owner, I take Tony Stewart 9 times out of 10.
Would you be happier if I said "best NASCAR driver". Besides, isn't an IRL title like half a title to begin with?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

Adelpiero wrote: 2004 Winners Jeff Gordon *

* He would of finished 10th if not for DEJr?
Junior won in 2004 :P
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Awesome race. Glad the #8 didn't win. The crowd erupted when he took the lead, but it was great when Gordon passed him later on. These two #8 fans sitting below me were about ready to kill themselves when Gordon took the lead.

The wreck toward the end where Andretti hit Skinner happened right in front of my seats. That hit was freaking loud.

Rack #97 for a good showing.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

MSUFAN wrote: Just think, if they didn't put in their bogus restructuring points shuffle, with 10 races to go last year, Gordon wins Cup #5 !!!!!
Wrong. Oh hell mutha fuckin no he wouldn't and here is why.

JJ had a commanding lead a few races before the Chase and he did a little experimenting here and a little experimenting there. If the Chase did not exist than he would have sat back on his 200 point lead and been consistent like he was all season, and coasted to his first championship. I don't know if you watch Nascar or not, but I suggest really thinking hard before typing.

Wags and Paul are right, you are one dumb mutha fucka.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

DallasFanatic wrote:
MSUFAN wrote: Just think, if they didn't put in their bogus restructuring points shuffle, with 10 races to go last year, Gordon wins Cup #5 !!!!!

JJ had a commanding lead a few races before the Chase and he did a little experimenting here and a little experimenting there. If the Chase did not exist than he would have sat back on his 200 point lead and been consistent like he was all season, and coasted to his first championship. I don't know if you watch Nascar or not, but I suggest really thinking hard before typing.

I hate RACKing a fucking Cowboy fan...but

RACK
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Eddie Adams
Elwood

Post by Eddie Adams »

DallasFanatic wrote:

Oh, bullShit. God damn, anyway. What the Fuck are you talkin about?!
Like he and his team were all; "Yeah, JJ; you won enough. There's stil;l 12 oh,,,,, 13 races left. Lets start fucking around with your car. I know, lets fucking try Cooper tires! Or how bout we see if we can close that restrictor even more, and see if you can still win. We don't need to win no more, lets just Fuck off for a while!"

Yeah, you asswipe. Right.

FACT --- Gordon wins Cup #5 if old scoring system was still in place.
#6 well on the way THIS November! Dipshit. JJ and his crew and owner did NOTHING extraordinary to his ride, and you fucking know it. The Gordon haytahs love to make up shit, just to relieve their stress about how DOMINATING the cat is, and WAS, and WILL BE the next 10+ seasons!

Dumbass.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Jamie McMurray has made enemies with DEI.

This forum isn't even fun with a shit troll like EA fucking it up. Why have mods?

My pics are in at least.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Atomic Punk wrote:Jamie McMurray has made enemies with DEI.

This forum isn't even fun with a shit troll like EA fucking it up. Why have mods?

My pics are in at least.
Yep.

Babs needs to be excluded from here.
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Babs stays because it's fun to make fun of idiots.

But babs, you're on notice. If you come in here under
more than one troll, you will be deleted.

And if the regulars here want you out, buh-bye.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Link?
What trev said, and he makes for good target practice.

That said, I've outright deleted at least half a dozen of his shittiest posts w/o comment. As for banning, as long as he's not violating board rules, not much we can do there, other than laugh.

But I'll be damned if I'll stand idly by and let him turn this into Trots II.

It's a fine line we walk.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

War Wagon wrote:
Link?
No real link. I listened to Michael Waltrip mention on two different occasions that he didn't have any friends when they were talking about McMurray going side to side between he and Jeff.

One was after the race and the other was on the TV show.

Good enough. The shit troll can stay.