Barack on 60 min.

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Barack on 60 min.

Post by Trampis »

Yea ok,

Aaaahhhh I will focus my post on the part of the broadcast where Senator Obama and Steve Kroft are riding in the back of a car through south Chicago chatting,aaannnnnnd the "articulate clean" guy starts talking about,and I paraphrase,"coming down to south Chicago to play basketball and go to the barbershop".Yea OK,you hit two of the major black stereotypes there Barack,playing hoops and hangin witch yo bros at the barber.Nice,ok we get it,you want the black vote and we're so happy you dropped the b-ball reference.It was only topped by his knowing he's a black man when he trys to hail a cab.

I thought this guy was going to bring new race baiting victomhood ideas to the white house not tired old Jesse rhetoric.

BTW,black chicks from the LL are welcomed to reply.
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

He wont win, not enough blacks vote and I believe they will see Obama as an "Uncle Tom" and a sellout. And good luck selling him to Mississippi,Alabama,and every other backwards state that still thinks blacks aren't qualified to shine shoes let alone be in control of the most powerful country in the world.

Besides Obama sounds too close to Osama.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

The Assassin wrote:And good luck selling him to Mississippi,Alabama,and every other backwards state that still thinks blacks aren't qualified to shine shoes let alone be in control of the most powerful country in the world.
Yeah, if he gets the nod, we'll all just be shaking our heads, saying "what were the Dems thinking, jeopardizing their chances in their tradtional strongholds."

:yup, they'rerolling:
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

I doubt he even gets the nomination.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Jtr has more of a chance of being our next president than a black muslim....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Really? And what kind of chance does Cheney's LAST buddy, John Howard, have in the upcoming Aussie election? Huh? How about THAT lunatic war-freak puppet-bitch poodle? Attacking the plain decency of Obama as he plaintively calls for some return to sanity as per America's behavior?

Howard no doubt likes Hummers and cool shit like that. Maybe he should take a ride in a Hummer:

http://www.flurl.com/item/3inone1_u_223125
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

lunatic war-freak puppet-bitch poodle
Isn't that a Frank Zappa Song?
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
Mile-Hi T
Elwood

Post by Mile-Hi T »

I am sick and fuckin tired of all of you racists on this board.

Forget, for a second, that he is black. Do you honestly think that he would do a worse job than our great leader now.

And before you guys all chime in with " we didn't vote for the piece of shit prez that we have now", check yourself!

Last election: Bush v Kerry........Nice job America!!

Now, as a black man who votes in every election, I look for the best canidate possible to convey the way I want this country to head. Yes, he will not get the Dem nomination because he is black. The racist people in this country wont let that happen, even dems. So I have a solution....that will probably piss all of you off.

Hillary - Prez
Obama - VP

Replace one bitch with another, and let Obama run the country 5 days a month while the bitch is bleeding. save you menopause takes
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Mister Bushice wrote:
lunatic war-freak puppet-bitch poodle
Isn't that a Frank Zappa Song?

:lol:
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Mile-Hi T wrote:I am sick and fuckin tired of all of you racists on this board.

Forget, for a second, that he is black. Do you honestly think that he would do a worse job than our great leader now.

And before you guys all chime in with " we didn't vote for the piece of shit prez that we have now", check yourself!

Now, as a black man who votes in every election, I look for the best canidate possible to convey the way I want this country to head. Yes, he will not get the Dem nomination because he is black. The racist people in this country wont let that happen, even dems. So I have a solution....that will probably piss all of you off.

Hillary - Prez
Obama - VP

Replace one bitch with another, and let Obama run the country 5 days a month while the bitch is bleeding. save you menopause takes
He wont get the nomination b/c he has no business being the President. He should try and finish one term in the Senate before trying to run the country.

Dont turn this into a black/white issue like blacks always like to do.
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

No racist here,just sick to my stomach that he brought up not being able to get a cab,playin hoops and hangin at the barber. I heard a report earlier in the day,complete with John Lewis and Charlie Rangal spots, that Hillary has more support from blacks then B. Obama.Perhaps hes just trying to remind people of his ethnicity.

On a side note I thought his wife was pretty level headed,though she looked like she took a 2x12 to the face.
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Cicero wrote:

Hillary - Prez
Obama - VP

He wont get the nomination b/c he has no business being the President. He should try and finish one term in the Senate before trying to run the country.

Dont turn this into a black/white issue like blacks always like to do.
And your boy was any more qualified in Y2K?

Give me a fuckin' break.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

mvscal wrote:
Then leave. You pretty much suck donkey dick anyway.
Well, duh. He is a Denver fan.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Cicero wrote:He wont get the nomination b/c he has no business being the President. He should try and finish one term in the Senate before trying to run the country.
I'm going to start buying ice futures in Hell. Cicero posted something worthwhile.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote:
Then leave. You pretty much suck donkey dick anyway.
So you can stop hiding behind your sheet you pansy assed fuckstain?

Nothing worse than a racist who is too scared to show his face.

Now go fuck yourself you pitiful little shitstain.
Justa Heel
Justa Cum Gargler

Post by Justa Heel »

Barrack kicked ass on 60 Minutes last night.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Melt? I called you a racist fuck. I do that everytime I retort to your bile.

As for 'you' being right here, no you are not. You are hiding behind a computer screen in the basement of the White House someplace. Completely anonymous.

Hell you are probably a group of people working in shifts. How is that not hiding?
See You Next Wednesday
De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum

Post by See You Next Wednesday »

The Seer wrote:Jtr has more of a chance of being our next president than a black muslim....
What's that have to do with Obama?
"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
- H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Mikey wrote: And your boy was any more qualified in Y2K?

Give me a fuckin' break.
Well Bush was the governor of "Teckshiss" and "Teckshiss" is a big state.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Tom In VA wrote:

Give me a fuckin' break.
It is also a state with a very weak governorship according to the Constitution of Texas.

Any other stupid shit you want to throw at the wall to see if it sticks?
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Moving Sale wrote:
Tom In VA wrote:

Give me a fuckin' break.
It is also a state with a very weak governorship according to the Constitution of Texas.

Any other stupid shit you want to throw at the wall to see if it sticks?
Obviously you didn't watch the debates "back in the day". Maybe when you pull your head out of your ass and finally get to breathe some fresh air and see daylight, you'll get a sense of humour too.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Tom In VA wrote:...sense of humour...
Oh it was a funney?

Ha Ha

Now crop your huge avatar you huge avatar having tard.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

The saddest thing about the black community is that they would rather have a mealy mouthed adulterer preacher or a fat, greasy permed hair preacher be the "black" person who represents them in the presidential race than Obama who is clearly more qualified for the job. Same problem Cory Booker had when he ran against Sharpe James for Mayor of Newark several years ago. He didn't keep it real enough for the no count spooks in that city and Barack is too clean cut and non-threatening for most black Dems. Barack is about 6 years away from being a viable canidate and so colored folks will back the person whose husband was their biggest advocate during his eight years in the office. Clinton is loved by every black person universally in this country and, by default, his wife is too.

Somewhere in heaven, Barbara Jordan and Shirley Chisholm are shaking their heads. Rack both of them.
by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 on Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:30 am
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:

Right. Because unlike you, I actually respond to Vic. He's a funny poster
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

How you know he ain't already?
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

mvscal wrote:I think he's working on grainy surveillance footage of him smoking crack with a hooker this week.

That should put him over the top in DC.
It also means he will hold two terms of office.
by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 on Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:30 am
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:

Right. Because unlike you, I actually respond to Vic. He's a funny poster
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Now if he can learn to lie about the reasons for starting a war he will get more than 50% of the 'White' vote and be well on his was to becoming POTUS.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

I am sure a man as ruthless and brutal as Barack knows how to lie.

In fact, it's this ruthless and brutal nature that kind of makes him appealing as a president. Nobody would fuck with us.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Since McCain, unless he clusterfucks royally, will be the next CIC, isn't this discussion kind of moot?
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Jeb Bush would be the best candidate IMO, but w/ that last name I would say he wouldnt stand a chance until at least 2012.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

KC Scott wrote:Since McCain, unless he clusterfucks royally

Like getting on a high horse, and DEMANDING an investigation into steroid use in MLB(nevermind Halliburton contracts, perjury-committing White House staff, etc.), talking all kinds of tough about it...then not compelling anyone to testify, even going so far as to let one of the major players get away with "I'm not here to talk about the past"?

You mean a clusterfuck like that, that was merely designed as a publicity stunt to get his "tough-guy" image out there at the taxpayers' expense, rather than footing the bill for his pre-campaign publicity himself?

That kind of clusterfuck?

McCain continues to show himself as a pussy. He may have had good intentions at one time, but he's become just another cog in the DC special-interest machine...and that's what people are tired of.

The MLB "investigation" was a freaking joke, and a waste of taxpayers' time and money. And McCain was the Nutless Wonder who engineered it. And since his "investigation" yielded nothing, nor did it make any attempt at yielding anything, then what exactly was it about?

Cheap publicity for Tough Guy McCain on someone else's dime, is all it was. Fuck him. If that's all the respect he has for the blank checkbook he sees the American Public as, he can go fuck himself, along with the other addicted-to-beauracracy fucktards in Washington.

Hang 'em all.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Cicero wrote:Jeb Bush would be the best candidate IMO

That's why you're universally regarded as an idiot.

I can't think of anyone with deeper ties to special interests than Jeb, and the American People are fucking tired of "For the Few, by the Few."

The era of "birthrights" needs to end...now. Especially those who come from bloodlines who gained power by committing treason.
Tyrone
Crack Whore

Post by Tyrone »

I'd vote for this guy:

Dr. Coburn Disappointed Massive Funding Bill Includes Earmarks, Wasteful Spending and Unjustified Cuts
Sends letter declaring intent to hold continuing resolution until senators are allowed to improve bill

February 7, 2007

(WASHINGTON, D.C.) – U.S. Senator Tom Coburn, M.D. (R-OK) released the following statement today regarding his intention to extend debate on a massive $463 billion spending bill:

“I’m disappointed Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) is using the threat of a government shutdown to protect pork projects, wasteful spending and irrational cuts to vital programs. The American people do not want a government shutdown. What they do want is a fair and open debate about our nation’s spending priorities,” Dr. Coburn said.

“Everyone in America understands that the federal budget contains vast amounts of waste, fraud and duplication. By blocking attempts to eliminate wasteful programs and possibly redirect those savings to more urgent priorities, such as veterans’ health care or HIV prevention, the majority leader is essentially declaring that the government is operating at peak efficiency and can’t be streamlined any further,” Dr. Coburn said.

The continuing resolution (CR) measure, H.J. Res. 20, coming before the Senate protects 95 percent of earmarks in violation of the “earmark moratorium” announced by Senator Robert Byrd (D-WV) and Representative David Obey (D-MI). Specifically, the CR protects funding for 95 percent of all earmarks, which are hidden in conference report language. Egregious earmarks protected in the CR include:

$350,000 for the “World Food Prize” for outstanding work in food assistance;
$1.5 million for construction of an entrance to the U.S. National Arboretum;
More than $1 million for alternative salmon products, including $450,000 for development of baby food containing salmon;
$591,000 for the Montana Sheep Institute;
$295,000 for wool research;
$232,000 for the National Wild Turkey Federation;
$100,000 to establish a farm-raised catfish grading system; and
$2,970,000 to “maintain a partnership between USDA and the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation.”
The CR also cuts numerous high-priority programs while doing nothing to eliminate wasteful programs like the infamous corporate welfare boondoggle Advanced Technology Program.

The CR inexplicably cuts $3 billion that is vital to continuing the Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC) process. Blocking this funding will result in billions and lost savings and cause damaging fiscal ripple effects throughout our military’s budget.

The CR also steals $1.2 billion in funding from the Crime Victims Fund (CVF) to finance more government spending. The CVF is a self-funding program initiated during the Reagan administration that makes criminals literally pay for their crime.

Finally, the CR slashes $30 million for the Baby AIDS program which provides for the early diagnosis of HIV/AIDS. Cutting these funds puts thousands of babies needlessly at risk of HIV/AIDS infection.

“Rather than ramming through a massive spending bill that reflects a lack of sound fiscal judgment, I hope the Majority Leader will allow Senators to debate and improve this bill. The Majority Leader should at least extend this CR for one month so the Senate will have time to have a rational debate about priorities. Government has operated just fine for the last four months under a CR. Extending the CR for one month will do nothing to disrupt the nation’s business,” Dr. Coburn said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Coburn sent a letter to Senator McConnell outlining his intention to hold the continuing resolution until senators are allowed to improve bill.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Dinsdale wrote: The era of "birthrights" needs to end...now.
I'm down. It was refreshing to have a hillbilly made good in office and not some blue blood. I would kind of like to see an end to the whole Ivy league incest fest as well.

Maybe a Gordon Gecko type. Some scrappy hard nosed, unethical fucker who wasn't afraid to mix it up with the preppie unethical types bankrolled by daddy's dirty dealings.

Maybe we're due to another West Pointer, like Ike.

I'd be hip to a Dinsdale and mvscal ticket. With BSmack as State Dept head and PSUFAN as Defense chief.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Dinsdale wrote:
The MLB "investigation" was a freaking joke, and a waste of taxpayers' time and money. And McCain was the Nutless Wonder who engineered it. And since his "investigation" yielded nothing, nor did it make any attempt at yielding anything, then what exactly was it about?

Cheap publicity for Tough Guy McCain on someone else's dime, is all it was. Fuck him. If that's all the respect he has for the blank checkbook he sees the American Public as, he can go fuck himself, along with the other addicted-to-beauracracy fucktards in Washington.

Err...... yea..

That was a freaking waste, but I guess with his support of campaign finance reform, he figured he'd take any free face time he could.

He is pandering to the nutwing right, but I think that's just part of playing the game.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Tyrone wrote:U.S. Senator Tom Coburn, M.D. (R-OK)...more urgent priorities, such as HIV prevention

Hmmm...republican from Oklahomophobia...

Let me guess..."HIV prevention" in his world is publishing a bunch of anti-homosexual propaganda?

Let's ee, he laments a $463 BILLION spending bill, then cites as his prime examples...a WHOLE $6 mil in projects(a few of which sound like they have potential to be economically beneficial).

Gee, if we'd only listen to his ideas, we could reduce that spending bill by 1/78,000th.

The man is a fiscal genius.

Don't bother adressing the fact Bush wants to take $2 BILLION + of the taxpayers money, and hand it over to the MOST PROFITABLE CORPORATIONS IN HUMAN HISTORY, so they can develop ways to...make more profit at the expense of American consumers...

Nah, scream from the mountaintops about someone blowing 100GRRRR on a landscaping project.

Unbelievable. Yeah, no partisan hackery or special-interest-coddling going on in Washington these days.

And until YOU start to hold people accountable, though incarceration if necessary, it will only get worse.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Invictus wrote:The saddest thing about the black community is that they would rather have a mealy mouthed adulterer preacher or a fat, greasy permed hair preacher be the "black" person who represents them in the presidential race than Obama who is clearly more qualified for the job. Same problem Cory Booker had when he ran against Sharpe James for Mayor of Newark several years ago. He didn't keep it real enough for the no count spooks in that city and Barack is too clean cut and non-threatening for most black Dems. Barack is about 6 years away from being a viable canidate and so colored folks will back the person whose husband was their biggest advocate during his eight years in the office. Clinton is loved by every black person universally in this country and, by default, his wife is too.

Somewhere in heaven, Barbara Jordan and Shirley Chisholm are shaking their heads. Rack both of them.
You mean CURRENT Newark mayor Cory Booker? Yeah, he won second time around--great documentary, though. Obama basically sucked on 60 Minutes. He wasn't really sharp, his close in sales pitch needs work in cadence and pauses--way too many stutters and searching for words. And having his wife bust him on cigartettes like a schoolkid was disasterous. He's not nearly ready, though he'd be better than anyone else on the Demo side--as well as Hagel the bagel.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Dinsdale wrote:
Cicero wrote:Jeb Bush would be the best candidate IMO

That's why you're universally regarded as an idiot.

I can't think of anyone with deeper ties to special interests than Jeb, and the American People are fucking tired of "For the Few, by the Few."

The era of "birthrights" needs to end...now. Especially those who come from bloodlines who gained power by committing treason.

Well, good thing we are allowed to have an opinion.

Jeb was a great Governor and left FL in a sizeable surplus. He's a true fiscal Conservative. I wish he would run, but I understand why he won't.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Cicero wrote:Jeb Bush would be the best candidate IMO, but w/ that last name I would say he wouldnt stand a chance until at least 2012.
Fuck Jeb Bush,
Most American's are done shaking all the Puppets off that Family Tree in search of the one without all the strings still attached to the Puppet Master's Profit and Loss statement.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

mvscal wrote:
KC Scott wrote:He is pandering to the nutwing right,
If he is, it sure isn't working. They hate him worst of all.
That's only beacuse Falwell and Robertson haven't told them who they'll like.

All McCain needs to do is say he's not pro-fag, doesn't think abortion is a good thing and drop a few "Praise Jesus" rants and they'll flock to him.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Tom In VA wrote: I'd be hip to a Dinsdale and mvscal ticket.

Let's roll.

Do you think the American Voters would have an issue with my criminal record(no worse than our current president's, really), and long history of drug abuse(no worse than our current president's, really), and do you think there'd be an issue with mvscal's long history of homosexuality?

If this goes down, it'd be the most epic campaign in history. My platform would be "I'm from the U&L...eat a dick, you fucking idiot." And I can only imagine what would happen when an African American reporter asked mvscal a question..."Go fuck yourself, ni**er, and stop committing so much crime, you genetically predisposed piece of subhuman shit!"

I would, of course, defer all Middle East policy to mvscal. World peace would quickly ensue.

I'd appoint BBQJones as head of the Beaurea of Alcohol, Tobacco, and...Alcohol.

Rayduh James would be the Secratary of Defense. He's a Raiderfan, and the fact that they won 2 games with the worst offense in history would lead one to believe RaiderNation knows a thing or two about defense.

One of the Kansas City posters would be appointed to head up the Department of Redundancy Department.

And IndyFrisco would head up the FDA.