Lighten up, Butchy!!

Knock the cover off

Moderator: Cueball

Jack
enigma

Lighten up, Butchy!!

Post by Jack »

Seems like the Boston media can't wait to trash Daisuke Matsuzaka.

Beer commercial that is causing a stir....

It's f*ckin nuthin' and Butch Stearns is trying to create controversy where there isn't anything!!

Damn media!!! They can't wait to knock someone down. No wonder, Ted Williams and Jim Rice hated Boston media while they were playing.
RSoxFan
Elwood

Re: Lighten up, Butchy!!

Post by RSoxFan »

Jack wrote:Seems like the Boston media can't wait to trash Daisuke Matsuzaka.

Beer commercial that is causing a stir....

It's f*ckin nuthin' and Butch Stearns is trying to create controversy where there isn't anything!!

Damn media!!! They can't wait to knock someone down. No wonder, Ted Williams and Jim Rice hated Boston media while they were playing.
I agree with you about the Boston media. However I would give Sterns a pass on this one as I believe his dad was killed by a drunk driver.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

I can't wait to see Jeter drive his "gyroball" over the Green Monster.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

RSoxFan wrote:I agree with you about the Boston media. However I would give Sterns a pass on this one as I believe his dad was killed by a drunk driver.
Nothing like a personal agenda to help your point of view.

It's a fucking beer. So what. It doesn't show him jumping in a car and taking off. Dude doesn't get a pass. He gets the bitch label. I love America, but damned if I expect all other cultures to embrace our views. I expect you to speak English when you become a citizen, but fucking do what you want in your country as long as it doesn't affect ours.

Sterns is a pussy.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
RSoxFan
Elwood

Post by RSoxFan »

IndyFrisco wrote:
RSoxFan wrote:I agree with you about the Boston media. However I would give Sterns a pass on this one as I believe his dad was killed by a drunk driver.
Nothing like a personal agenda to help your point of view.

It's a fucking beer. So what. It doesn't show him jumping in a car and taking off. Dude doesn't get a pass. He gets the bitch label. I love America, but damned if I expect all other cultures to embrace our views. I expect you to speak English when you become a citizen, but fucking do what you want in your country as long as it doesn't affect ours.

Sterns is a pussy.
I see your point.