Ever had a colonoscopy?

Post by Mikey »

(this should be right up ST's "alley")

I've gotta have one next week.
What should I watch out for?
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Not yet, but Christmas isn't over and I'm thinking of calling out Rudolph.

But, if the guy uses the "probe" with both of his hands on YOUR shoulders, .... be suspect.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

You using the whole fist, Doc?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

It was a piece of cake, but the stuff they make you drink the day before will make you shit your eyeballs out. I went from 235 down to 171 after a half gallon of that stuff. The doc doesn't want any turdbergs floating around while he's using that commercial drain auger on your shitshed.

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

mvscal wrote:
Jsc810 wrote: Think of a garden hose with a light and a camera, and that also blows air into you, and you get the basic idea. Yes, it is going in you, ALL THE WAY in you.

The fun part is when it comes out. I farted, continuously, for at least two minutes, no exaggeration.
We call that 'Friday'.

OMG. I'm just glad everyone else in my office left, and my one-year-old called me on my cell phone, so I can pass that laugh off on that.

Rack, btw.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

'Oh no you didn't.

God damn, mvscal, I never would have thunk it.

Funny shit.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

^^^^

what Luther and Jsc810 said---
I had one in 1985--- guessing not much has changed--
also I felt some amount of discomfort after the pain
killer wore off--- I didn't watch that one, but I did
watch a barium x-ray thing-- if they let you watch
--do it !!
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Oh, fuck, I'm laughing.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Surprising... with all the tards and board bitches in here I was thinking a shit chute thread would be about 3 pages by now.

But I guess multilpe plungerings is not considered a medical procedure.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

They're a piece of cake. jsc is confusing a sigmoidoscopy with a colonoscopy...you are out cold with a colonoscopy...no pain after, no discomfort at all....I got two polyps removed last time...meaning I get to have these done every few years or so...great....

Even though there is no pain, it never hurts to ask the Doc for a scrip of Vikes for the Hell of it....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

The Seer wrote:
Even though there is no pain, it never hurts to ask the Doc for a scrip of Vikes for the Hell of it....
Now that's the kind of advice I'm looking for.

Never hurts to have a few of those boys around.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

The Seer wrote:I got two polyps removed last time

You bitched at the admins and had them delete the pics of Sissy/Crown?
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

mvscal wrote:
Jsc810 wrote: Think of a garden hose with a light and a camera, and that also blows air into you, and you get the basic idea. Yes, it is going in you, ALL THE WAY in you.

The fun part is when it comes out. I farted, continuously, for at least two minutes, no exaggeration.
We call that 'Friday'.

Oh, SNAP!
"I see everything twice!"
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Jsc810 wrote:You can be awake during a colonoscopy, as I was.
Did Py atleast show the courtesy of wiping your back?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

'Nother rack for mv.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Oh, my.

All I can do is toss another RACK! on the fire for mvscal.

PrimeX gets an honorable mention
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
tuff gong
Elwood

Post by tuff gong »

Jsc810 wrote:
The Seer wrote:jsc is confusing a sigmoidoscopy with a colonoscopy...you are out cold with a colonoscopy...
I'm not confusing anything. I've had multiple sigmoidoscopies, colonoscopies, barium enemas, a sigmoidectomy, and other abdominal surgeries. You can be awake during a colonoscopy, as I was.
:o

DAMN, dude...
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Old home week. When I had my scope the guy takes out a baby polyp with the tool he's using. I wasn't even aware that I was with polyp. I can't drive past an abortion clinic without waving.

Rip City
:cool:
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I guess I'll have to tell them if they find a polyp and it's developed recognizable arms and legs and stuff they'll just have to leave it in there.
Being Catholic and all, you know.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Luther wrote:Old home week. When I had my scope the guy takes out a baby polyp with the tool he's using. I wasn't even aware that I was with polyp. I can't drive past an abortion clinic without waving.

Rip City
:cool:
Was the polyp a pedunculated (attached by a stalk) or a sessilesitting directly on the membrane? They use an endoscope and it has a wire loop that snares the polyp then the doc gently tightens it and applies an electric current to basically burn/cut it off.

Jsc, they didn't do a fiberoptic colonoscopy on you??? When did you have it done, back in 1950?
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Chiming For Fags

Post by 420 »

This thread is more than disturbing... is there and "ASSHOLE Forum" this can be sent to? Maybe trots?

I don't come to this board... to be broad sided by this kind of crap!
jcs810 wrote: Think of a garden hose and you get the basic idea. Yes, it is going in you, ALL THE WAY in you.
jcs810 wrote: The fun part is when it comes out.
jcs810 wrote: And afterwards, you'll be happy
I'd rather read 15 JTR threads and 2 IB posts, before I ever want to come upon this shit... again in my lifetime!

Maybe the "Mods" here enjoy cornholes... because I have no idea why this thread hasn't Moved to the disturbed "Forum"!!!

Fuck you! for not doing your jobs as "Mods"!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

If there was an "ASSHOLE" forum, you'd be relegated there permanently.
Milner
Crack Whore

Post by Milner »

shit, he came to this frickin' board to steal cool avatars, shit man, good luck with your frickin' colonoscopy, Mikey, shit is right.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I'll be different, and rack this:
The doc doesn't want any turdbergs floating around while he's using that commercial drain auger on your shitshed.
But mvscal and PrimeX made me laugh out loud.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

On a serious note, colonoscopy is a very important procedure...my grandfather now has a softball-sized tumor in his colon and the cancer cells have spread to his liver giving him only months to live. Had he gotten regular check-ups, something could've been to treat that problem a long time ago and not cause it to be life-threatening like it has become. I'd imagine it's not a pleasant experience but it could save your life down the line.
Chiming For Fags

Post by 420 »

Sister banger guy...

I see around 20 to 40,000 folks a weekend, doing shows. I've spoken with some old folk.

Growing old is not what the youngsters think it is... in fact it sucks!!!

You're grandpa is lucky!

The only one's that suffer... are the one's left behind, that miss them.
Trollfessor
Mary Ann tried harder, Ginger was better

Post by Trollfessor »

His grandpa is lucky to have cancer??? You are one of the world's all-time stupid fucks.

Shoalzie, none of us know exactly how long we have, so however long that may be, enjoy it and appreciate your family and friends, stay positive.
Chiming For Fags

Post by 420 »

Trollfessor wrote:His grandpa is lucky to have cancer??? You are one of the world's all-time stupid fucks.

Shoalzie, none of us know exactly how long we have, so however long that may be, enjoy it and appreciate your family and friends, stay positive.
Must be another .net troll.

Nothing to see here.

Psst... Old people hate being old!(It's painful)

Get back to us when you have a brain... or actually, give a shit about the elderly!
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Jsc810 wrote:
The Seer wrote:jsc is confusing a sigmoidoscopy with a colonoscopy...you are out cold with a colonoscopy...
I'm not confusing anything. You can be awake during a colonoscopy, as I was.

What kind of medical insurance do you have?

Does your dentist remove teeth with a string and a rock?
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

The Seer wrote:
Jsc810 wrote:
I'm not confusing anything. You can be awake during a colonoscopy, as I was.

What kind of medical insurance do you have?

Does your dentist remove teeth with a string and a rock?
You appear to be awake while you are getting fucked in the ass here, so why not during a simple reaming medical procedure??

What good is it if you can't feel the pain ??
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I don't come to this board... to be broad sided by this kind of crap!

hahahaha
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Bobby42
Natural Man

Post by Bobby42 »

Jsc810 wrote: The worst part about it is the prep for it, you'll have to clean yourself out with magnesium citrate, enemas, or this nasty stuff called Go-Litely, or all of the above. Get ready to shit like you've never shit before. The prep may take hours.
That's a load of shit.
Bobby42
Natural Man

Post by Bobby42 »

"That's OK, baby. Take your time and pack your shit. Is that bag gonna be big enough for you?" - Richard Pryor

"You ever have your shit...pushed in?" - Training Day (Din's fav)
Last edited by Bobby42 on Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiny
Is it football season yet?

Post by Tiny »

I also have had this procedure done twice, and it can go both ways. (Save the bi smack, it was an intentional pun).

The first time was when I was 16, and I was put out for it.....and yes, it was painful as HELL. See, the doc made a left turn with the garden hose camera/light/air compressor thingy, when he should have made a right. The crash into my intestinal wall literally woke me up from the anesthetic. I don’t remember much from it, but they told my mom that it would be painless, and that I wouldn’t remember anything. I tried to sit up (gut reaction to having the doc try to punch a hole through the wall of my small intestine), and the anesthesia dude grabbing my shoulders and forcing me back onto the table. My mom said she could hear my screams from the lounge outside the "sound proof" operating room, and thought something had gone terribly wrong. Granted, this was 25 years ago or better, but the second time was much different.

The second time (about 5 years ago), they used the hook thing, and removed two polyps while I was awake, watching it all on TV as it happened. Yeah, they gave me a sedative to reduce the pain of having those things burned/cut off, but I remember thinking (while I’m watching the fiber optic lightshow on the TV screen in front of me) that it reminded me of cave exploring as a kid on vacation.
The real pisser the second time around, was that I had this done right after my divorce, and this little brunette hottie with breastages only slightly smaller than the one purported to be Patsy’s in the pic, was my nurse for this procedure. She was wearing one of those “one piece” nurse’s uniforms with the zipper from the collar to the waist (and let’s just say the zipper wasn’t in its full, upright and locked position). Anyway, I’m sitting there dreaming of burying my face in that rack, and she was being all thoughtful and consoling because I’ve got a garden hose getting ready to enter my back door. She started squeezing my hand, and rubbing my forehead with her other hand; and all I can think about is what else I’d like her to be squeezing at the moment. At this point, the doctor started his insertion, and I forgot all about any thoughts I had of lust. It’s kinda hard to be Sauvé, when you’ve got this type of procedure going on.
Luckily, after the scope was done, my (then girlfriend, now wife) was more than able to play the consoling nursemade, and cater to my lustful fantasies. Yes, I told her about the hot nurse, and her reaction was: "gee, too bad for you, you might have gotten lucky, if you didn't have the whole anal probe thing going for you..."

Lot's of fun....
Winston Wolf:
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car!
ADAM
still pays, but gets no sex anymore

Post by ADAM »

NO....AHEM......

but it's nice to know I have no inner ass polyps.....

I could've died just as happily the way John Wayne did...

We all end up up taking a dirt nap
The only right answer to a fool is silence
Ingse Bodil
Elwood
Location: To those who prayed, thank you. They helped her Homegoing painlessly instead of on a ventilator.

Post by Ingse Bodil »

this thread is highly disturbing and entertaining at the same time.

please get your colons checked. cancer is no joke.
X wrote:Ludacris... was kicked off the Pepsi brand ad campaign based on explicit lyrics in his album. But with Snoop, here's a coon who admittedly sold drugs and gang banged, was charged with murder and maybe even slapped his wife, representing one of the largest corporations in America--in essence, selling cars to sixty year old white men and blue-haired white women.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

If T1B had a doctor to diagnose its ills, I'm pretty sure the doc would suggest an anniectomy.

-ectomy = removal; excision; resection

Ingse Bodil
Elwood
Location: To those who prayed, thank you. They helped her Homegoing painlessly instead of on a ventilator.

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Atomic Punk wrote:If T1B had a doctor to diagnose its ills, I'm pretty sure the doc would suggest an anniectomy.

-ectomy = removal; excision; resection
Well, geeze, you make it sound like I matter around here.
And no, I haven't found the thread I accuse you of insulting
Monen in, which would also act as proof of your lying about
never having seen Calla Lilly before.

Should I attempt to look for it again? or just agree to disagree,
between us?
X wrote:Ludacris... was kicked off the Pepsi brand ad campaign based on explicit lyrics in his album. But with Snoop, here's a coon who admittedly sold drugs and gang banged, was charged with murder and maybe even slapped his wife, representing one of the largest corporations in America--in essence, selling cars to sixty year old white men and blue-haired white women.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Ingse Bodil wrote:
Well, geeze, you make it sound like I matter around here.
As a polyp then yes.
Ingse Bodil wrote: And no, I haven't found the thread I accuse you of insulting
Monen in, which would also act as proof of your lying about
never having seen Calla Lilly before.
Hey look at what you just wrote in bold there. I know logic escapes you as much as the light from outside of your domicile. Please tell me how that's "proof" that I'm lying about something... unrelated? How the fuck does 2+2=11?
Ingse Bodil wrote: Should I attempt to look for it again? or just agree to disagree,
between us?
Oh please do attempt to look again. In fact, don't post here again until you find where I've either seen calalily or smacked monen at any point. Deal? Don't post here again until you find evidence, proof, facts, etc. until you actually find me to be lying. Don't go editing fabricated bullshit either to post. After all, you are all about the truth.

When you turn out to be exposed as a paranoid noggin' freak, then will you agree to take a paid boat ticket back to Africa?

Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Trollfessor wrote:His grandpa is lucky to have cancer??? You are one of the world's all-time stupid fucks.

Making light of the fact I have a dying family member is probably what I should expect from someone like m2ool...I won't stoop his level.

Thank you for your well wishes, Trollfessor...I appreciate it.