Women and Sports...

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Chiming For Fags

Women and Sports...

Post by 420 »

Get these fuckin' cunts off my fuckin' TV!!!

I don't want see some bitch that has never played the game, telling me about football etc...

I'm watching less and less of ESPN... because of these cunts!

It's like having the "Shopping channel"... with a couple of straight guys, anchoring the show!!!

I have the urge to take a baseball bat to their heads... when I hear some cunts trying to tell me about "football" etc., just to be PC.

Fuckin' Sport Whore's!!!

Now... if they're on the sidelines with their shirts off and trying to tell me about the game. I'd have a tendency to pretend to listen to what they have to say.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

I see it as a trend in all of TV. Look at
the news shows too. It could be that the pay is
crap and most guys avoid those jobs at small
stations that are the stepping stones to the bigger ones.
Hell, the sport's shows don't give guys out of college
much chance as they'd rather hire an ex-jock !!
Just one man's observation.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Ingse Bodil
Elwood
Location: To those who prayed, thank you. They helped her Homegoing painlessly instead of on a ventilator.

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Wolfman wrote:I see it as a trend in all of TV. Look at
the news shows too. It could be that the pay is
crap and most guys avoid those jobs at small
stations that are the stepping stones to the bigger ones.
Hell, the sport's shows don't give guys out of college
much chance as they'd rather hire an ex-jock !!

Just one man's observation.
I was going to say something about a person wanting a job, any job,
if it's in a dream field, that has a chance of leading up, but you're
second to the last sentence squelched that.... as well as your own original
point.

People don't actively 'avoid' jobs they want, unless they're being actively
removed from consideration by those doing the employing. Kind of like
what was being reported regarding Americans (particularly blacks) searching
elsewhere for employment in fields where employers made a conscious driven
effort to only hire illegals (unless they needed a supervisor, then they sought
out caucasian americans.... but there can only be one coach directing a team).

The women are being actively pursued because somebody somewhere has determined
that it kills two birds with one stone, I think. Are they hiring women who have been active in sports (a la Cheryl Miller and Sheryl Swope), or just women who appear to know how to network their beauty queen and skin magazine assignments? The employers can get feminists out of their hair, and still appeal to the 'I want some pussy eye candy if its going to be pussy on my screen' segment -- the people for whom 420s point 'Now... if they're on the sidelines with their shirts off and trying to tell me about the game. I'd have a tendency to pretend to listen to what they have to say. ' is reality.
X wrote:Ludacris... was kicked off the Pepsi brand ad campaign based on explicit lyrics in his album. But with Snoop, here's a coon who admittedly sold drugs and gang banged, was charged with murder and maybe even slapped his wife, representing one of the largest corporations in America--in essence, selling cars to sixty year old white men and blue-haired white women.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: Women and Sports...

Post by Goober McTuber »

420 wrote:Get these fuckin' cunts off my fuckin' TV!!!

I don't want see some bitch that has never played the game, telling me about football etc...

I don't like Bryant Gumball either.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

At least now we know the reason for the high winds in the U&L this week. That whole crew blows.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Goober McTuber wrote:I don't like Bryant Gumball either.

I can take or leave Collinsworth... he doesn't annoy me, nor do I find him very compelling.

Gumbel... I can't stand the man. I've watched about 5 minutes total of all the NFL Network games this year. Gumbal is abysmal and totally unwatchable. I can't believe the man actually used to do games. You'd have to go back 20 something years... but I remember him being pretty deece. This was before the Today Show and him becoming a pompous ass. He's not bad when he's reading from a script... see Real Sports... but ask him to being spontaneously entertaining? Ugh. Turn the channel. Thank God the last two Thu games have been for shit.
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Post by Mississippi Neck »

420 wrote:I don't want see some bitch that has never played the game, telling me about football etc...

Now you know how we feel reading your posts.
Chiming For Fags

Post by 420 »

Mississippi Neck wrote:
420 wrote:I don't want see some bitch that has never played the game, telling me about football etc...

Now you know how we feel reading your posts.
Thanks for reading.

Re: Why are the chicks always hideous (Cold Pizza) example.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Ingse Bodil wrote:The women are being actively pursued because somebody somewhere has determined
that it kills two birds with one stone, I think. Are they hiring women who have been active in sports (a la Cheryl Miller and Sheryl Swope), or just women who appear to know how to network their beauty queen and skin magazine assignments?
Cheryl Miller coaches the Phoenix Mercury of the WNBA, IIRC. Sheryl Swoopes would not be marketable in that field anymore, given that she's now "out."

As for the ones who actually are sideline reporters, I can't speak for all of them, but IIRC, both Bonnie Bernstein and Lisa Salters are ex-college athletes (gymnastics and basketball, respectively), although not on the same name recognition level as athletes as the two you named.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

While we're on the topic of sports broadcasting...why does the Jew have such a lock on commentary jobs?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

I just can't get enough of listening to this hot piece of ass ....................

Bizzarofelice wrote:I drank as much orange soda as an inner city block party.
Chiming For Fags

Post by 420 »

SaladTosser wrote:I just can't get enough of listening to this hot piece of ass ....................

What's that dudes name again?
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

Any problems with Jill Arington?

Or, Erin Andrews?

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

not too shabby. to be a microphone...
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

PSUFAN wrote:Image

not too shabby. to be a microphone...
REALLY picked up her game in the last 2 years. Lost weight, better hair. Not bad at all.

What about the pale-faced girl with red lion's hair? I can't think of her name. A lot of people talk her up, but she does nothing for me. Rachel Nichols, that's it.
Chiming For Fags

Post by 420 »

SaladTosser wrote: A lot of people talk her up, but she does nothing for me. Rachel Nichols, that's it.
I'm in.

It'd be like fucking a midget... without the stubby fingers and the yellow brick road voice.

A couple of good strokes, and I think I could choke her.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

420 wrote:
SaladTosser wrote:I just can't get enough of listening to this hot piece of ass ....................

What's that dudes name again?
I'd let you know, but my tv is muted any time that bitch calling a game I am watching.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Pam Ward did 4-5 PSU games this year. :brad:

I think she man-voiced Mike Gottfried into another stroke or two.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood
Location: To those who prayed, thank you. They helped her Homegoing painlessly instead of on a ventilator.

Post by Ingse Bodil »

SaladTosser wrote: Image
What is this supposed to be? Isn't this like posting a close up of a flat chest? There's nothing there. She doesn't even have hips. That could be the backside of a dude, a yuppie metrosexual dude, but still a dude.

And thank you Terry. I like Cheryl, she always seemed cool. Didn't she do commentary years ago? I hope you're wrong about Sheryl. I don't think that's fair about saying Sheryl Swoopes is unmarketable now that she's officially out. So what if she's out? She knew the game, she played the game, she's a WNBA hall of famer. What's her sexuality have to do with it? Everyone assumes WNBAers are lesbians anyway. If Lisa Arrington were a lesbian who played at the top of basketball, would she also be officially unmarketable?
X wrote:Ludacris... was kicked off the Pepsi brand ad campaign based on explicit lyrics in his album. But with Snoop, here's a coon who admittedly sold drugs and gang banged, was charged with murder and maybe even slapped his wife, representing one of the largest corporations in America--in essence, selling cars to sixty year old white men and blue-haired white women.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Ingse Bodil wrote:
What is this supposed to be?

It’s a normal size ass. Something that disappeared from your rear view mirror around age 12.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

pron
Elwood

Post by pron »

Ingse Bodil wrote:
What is this supposed to be? Isn't this like posting a close up of a flat chest? There's nothing there. She doesn't even have hips.
That is fine. Small, tight, the way it is supposed to be. The lard ass look is disgusting, don't know why so many women are under the impression that a fat ass in tight pants looks good, it does not.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Ingse Bodil wrote:
What is this supposed to be?

It’s a normal size ass. Something that disappeared from your rear view mirror around age 12.
As normal as the dudes (or are those other females) in the background?
she wears her pants tight, and that's the best she can come up with.

if you're a chick, and your ass looks the same as the dudes in the same
vicinity as you, you ain't got ass. period. but go on with yourself
if you love boy ass. nothing wrong with that, as long as its legal boy ass.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

pron wrote:That is fine. Small, tight, the way it is supposed to be. The lard ass look is disgusting, don't know why so many women are under the impression that a fat ass in tight pants looks good, it does not.
Right, from the dude who tried to talk shit about Vida Guerra being too big.

There's nothing there. It's small alright, like 'point the Hubble at it and maybe we can find it' small. As for tight, you're misrepresenting what tight is supposed to mean. You have to have something before you can be tight. Ki-Toy is tight. This chick isn't sagging like Lindsey Lohan (you've seen the photos of her (lack of) booty, right? and I think Lindsey is hot, when she's not coking), but she's not really tight.

Again, it's like putting up an extreme closeup of Gwen Stefani's chest, before she got implants. Yes Gwen is cute and pretty cool, but she's not the first person one would think of when putting up a 'these are great jugs!' photo.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Ingse Bodil wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Ingse Bodil wrote: What is this supposed to be?

As normal as the dudes (or are those other females) in the background?
she wears her pants tight, and that's the best she can come up with.

if you're a chick, and your ass looks the same as the dudes in the same
vicinity as you, you ain't got ass. period. but go on with yourself
if you love boy ass. nothing wrong with that, as long as its legal boy ass.

Wow, I hadn’t noticed there were other people in that picture.

Kind of hilarious, though, when a fat ass calls out a woman with a ice trim hinder for not carrying a bunch of extra poundage.

pron
Elwood

Post by pron »

Ingse Bodil wrote:
pron wrote:That is fine. Small, tight, the way it is supposed to be. The lard ass look is disgusting, don't know why so many women are under the impression that a fat ass in tight pants looks good, it does not.
Right, from the dude who tried to talk shit about Vida Guerra being too big.

There's nothing there. It's small alright, like 'point the Hubble at it and maybe we can find it' small. As for tight, you're misrepresenting what tight is supposed to mean. You have to have something before you can be tight. Ki-Toy is tight. This chick isn't sagging like Lindsey Lohan (you've seen the photos of her (lack of) booty, right? and I think Lindsey is hot, when she's not coking), but she's not really tight.

Again, it's like putting up an extreme closeup of Gwen Stefani's chest, before she got implants. Yes Gwen is cute and pretty cool, but she's not the first person one would think of when putting up a 'these are great jugs!' photo.
Ki-Toy? Never heard of her, off to google ..... AGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You have GOT to be fucking shitting me. You think THAT cow is tight? You think THAT cow has a better ass than Erin's?? You can't be serious.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Goober McTuber wrote:Wow, I hadn’t noticed there were other people in that picture.
And I hadn't noticed there was anything worthy of being called a nice piece of ass (female or otherwise) in the same.
Kind of hilarious, though, when a fat ass calls out a woman with a ice trim hinder for not carrying a bunch of extra poundage.
She has no ass. She has no hips. There's nothing there. But again, if boy ass is what tickles your dick, then more power to you. Just don't call a flat sheet of nothing something it's not (well rounded curves).
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Geez, put me in the room of people thinking Erin is fine. Getting crowded in here..
maverick. maverick. maverick. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

pron wrote:Image

You have GOT to be fucking shitting me. You think THAT cow is tight? You think THAT cow has a better ass than Erin's?? You can't be serious.
That's not Ki-Toy, that's Buffy the Body; and I've already posted, many moons ago, that video of just how muscular and just how much control Buffy has over those ass cheeks. It's impossible to 'clap' if you don't have anything to 'clap' with. Buffy's 'clapping' skills are legendary. A woman who merely has flab cannot do what Buffy can do with her asschecks.

You want to put up a photo of a fat ass, fine, put up a photo of Mariah Carey in concert.

But yes, Buffy is tight. And Buffy at least HAS AN ASS. Erin has nothing. It doesn't exist.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Ingse Bodil wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Wow, I hadn’t noticed there were other people in that picture.
And I hadn't noticed there was anything worthy of being called a nice piece of ass (female or otherwise) in the same.

Of course not. Your idea of a nice ass looks like this:

Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Think you can find a bigger picture next time, Goober?
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Of course not. Your idea of a nice ass looks like this:
Coco with Ice T. It's too bad about the implant rumors.

this is a classic Coco shot.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Joy Ryda. This is an azz. If it were titties, you'd
be all over it. So why does titty have to be
gargantuan, but ass has to be nonexistent?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Nogs trying to justify being chronically overweight is pretty funny.

But no, seriously...that Taco Bell addiction is helping your physical appearance...no, really. You GO with your bad self, gurllll!
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Dinsdale wrote:Nogs trying to justify being chronically overweight is pretty funny.
Says the man who (wants us to believe his) chemical dependencies to drugs and alcohol
have cost him a liver.

A good ass is good ass. There is fat ass, flabby ass, no ass (which is Ms. Erin),
fat-and-flabby ass, tiny ass, tight ass, muscular ass, teardrop ass, peach ass,
apple bottoms, onion bootys, and somewhere in all that is good ass.

but (and i can't stress this enough) there has to be an ass there in the first place.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Ingse Bodil wrote:Image

Joy Ryda. This is an azz. If it were titties, you'd
be all over it.

No, if it were titties I’d be all like, “What the fuck happened to your nipples, bitch?!?”

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Ingse Bodil wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:Nogs trying to justify being chronically overweight is pretty funny.
Says the man who (wants us to believe his) chemical dependencies to drugs and alcohol
have cost him a liver.

I'm still waiting on a link for that one. I think I might be waiting a looooooong time, too. I guess I'll have a beer or two why I wait.

A good ass is good ass. There is fat ass, flabby ass, no ass (which is Ms. Erin),
fat-and-flabby ass, tiny ass, tight ass, muscular ass, teardrop ass, peach ass,
apple bottoms, onion bootys, and somewhere in all that is good ass.

but (and i can't stress this enough) there has to be an ass there in the first place.

Are you seriously going to try and enlighten me on the finer points of the various forms of the female ass?

I'll bet you huge money that I've handled more female asses that you have...by a wide margin. And I'll say beyond any and all doubt that I've stuck my penis in more female asses than you have.

So, I'm not exactly sure where this "expertise" you're trying to convey comes from, besides your delusions.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
pron
Elwood

Post by pron »

Ingse Bodil wrote:That's not Ki-Toy, that's Buffy the Body
Well excuse the fuck out of me, sorry if I don't keep up with all of the ghettoblog.com girls.

OK, so this must be Ki-Toy.

And once again, Image

Yes, I can tell she has been working out. But that ass belongs on a NFL defensive lineman, not on a woman, and certainly not on a woman who aspires to be a hottie.
Ingse Bodil wrote:You want to put up a photo of a fat ass, fine, put up a photo of Mariah Carey in concert.
As for Mariah, this looks better that any of the nasty skanks you've posted here, but still not as nice an ass as Erin's. It ain't a race thing, that Coco girl has a fat ass too.

Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

What I like about Erin's ass is it looks like the kind I can grab lustily with my hands, slide my salami inside her twat, and pound her so hard it feels like my dick is going to pop out of her asshole or her throat.

Other than that its no big deal....
maverick. maverick. maverick. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Mariah doesn't look like that anymore and hasn't for a while. She was recently called out for the amount of photoshopping on her Beyonce'esque album cover. I don't think she should have allowed it either, myself. There is nothing wrong with her body, that warranted the photoshopping she was put through. I will say her face has bloated in weird ways (medication?). This is Mariah last summer in Barcelona, for Emancipation of Mimi (photos courtesy the mariahdaily.com site):

Mariah's booty last summer, with no photoshop:

but you'd still fuck her, right?

Right?
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

A bit less flattering ...........................