GTA is being blamed for

Tech questions and answers, video game stuff.

Moderator: ElTaco

ElTaco
Networking Securely

GTA is being blamed for

Post by ElTaco »

training some kid to kill some cops. It seems like every year there are more and more lawsuits about games and TV making people commit crimes.

What is perhaps different about this lawsuit is that its not the kid/parents that are using this as a way to get out of murder charge, but rather the families of the two officers who were shot dead. I'm sure this is a valid suite and has nothing to do with making money. :roll:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,147722,00.html
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

I got GTA and all it did for me was make me dizzy after playing for more than 30 minutes. Now that Mario Brothers game makes me wanna kill some motherfuckers. That's for sure. You better keep me away from that mess.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Wait a minute -- I thought it was that crazy rock n' roll music that caused kids to commit suicide, conduct animal sacrifice and kill cops. Now we know what's really to blame. :roll:
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I'm sure it will be found that Judas Priest was spinning on the Victrola from time to time.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.