talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Dumbass
Elwood

SHUT THE FUCK OUT!

Post by Dumbass »

Bwahahahaha.

Quite the suck, now shut the fuck up!

The Household Name and the defending chumps* pull out a whopping 21 rushing yards.

Quite a performance by a run driven team.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Wait wait wait......bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!

You know what happened at season's end the last time B-More shut out Pittsburgh, right?
Striving to be a victim of Polly's plagiarizing ways.
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Post by stuckinia »

The worthless Skins beat your other team, douchebag. At least you still have someone to root for.
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

Like I give a fuck what you or any other douchebag has to say.

AND FUCK YOU PAUL! YOU WERE ALL OVER THE RAMS BACK IN THE DAY YOU FUCKING DUMBFUCK!
What an embarrassment you are. Too bad you don'teven know it. A plagiarizing hyopcrite. Nice!

Bwahahahahaa, yea that's right bitch I do have TWO GREAT TEAMS to cheer for.
Sucks to be you fucking losers. Suck my balls, fat ass and go pick me some fucking corn or feed my future bacon some more slop and stop sealing his grub for your Thanksgiving meals from now on. They need it so I can eat better. Since nobody is eating your sausage, you have no use for it.

You still live in KC right? Yea Scoreboard mother fucker. SUCKS to be you guys. When you get a life maybe you can move out here.

Woo hoo band wagon smak. You got anything better Polly you fuckin worthless shitbag that can't even come up with his own takes? Shut the fuck up Nubius. You got jack shit on me. You are a fucking loser that can't even post an original thought. Suck my balls and pay me when you're finished.

Wow, CAR lost to Washinton? Wow, I never see that happen. Yea, losses to DAL, WAS and ATL are such rarities.

Idiots! Bwahahaha. I laugh at how fucking stupid you idiots are arond here. I only come in here to see how fucking stupid you guys still are.

Thanks again.
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

Qucik Polly, go get the nuke bomb pic, you unimaginative twat.

Bwahaha. Such a waste of space and fuck it sure is a BIG waste of space.

Later loser, post some more shit only your own dumbfuck ass cares about. Oh yea maybe you and the rest of the Kansas City fucking FAGGOTS!