This Ole Miss-LSU game is getting crazy...

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

TenTallBen
No title requested

Post by TenTallBen »

Why was this game as well as the Arkansas game not on TV???

Fuck a pay per view.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

if i'm an ole miss fan....ii'm not sure i'm so hot for ed orgeron over david cutcliffe,
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

if i'm an ole miss fan....ii'm not sure i'm so hot for ed orgeron over david cutcliffe,
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

Cutcliffe got kinda hosed IMO, and considering they had nothing special waiting in the wings I'd say firing him was a bad move.
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
GeauxMT
Crack Whore

Post by GeauxMT »

LSU played like shit for the first three quarters, Russell was getting pressured every time he touched the ball and because of it he made some bad throws.

I was at the game and there was a group of about five guys and five women who were screaming at him while he was driving us for the tying touchdown, saying he was shit and couldn't do shit. I eventually turned around and told them all to shut the fuck up and realize the kid is 21 and isn't expected to make every throw in the world.

Really makes me wonder about some stuff. Is there any other quarterback more highly criticized for having such a good record than JR? I mean he is a dominant player and everyone still hates him. The stupidity at Tiger Stadium tonight was unbelievable.
"You want respect respect this dick" - Nick Saban to Herman Johnson
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

GeauxMT wrote:Really makes me wonder about some stuff. Is there any other quarterback more highly criticized for having such a good record than JR? I mean he is a dominant player and everyone still hates him. The stupidity at Tiger Stadium tonight was unbelievable.
AHEM.

Sin,

Tommy Hodson