Am I the only Republican...

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Am I the only Republican...

Post by Trampis »

''You know, education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq.''
-- Sen. John Kerry

...who understands what Kerry was trying to say the first time?I believe he was trying to make an analogy between getting an education and how much easier it makes your life as compared to your life without an education, being like the Iraq war,...a quagmire,a muddled mess where you beat your head against the wall repeatedly with no successes.

Am I the only Republican that sees it that way or is everyone lockstep with Shawn Hannity on this?

Im sick of politics,Tuesday cant come soon enough.
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Iraq...wind chimes, it's all the same.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

mvscal wrote:Only the poor and the stupid serve.
we all know which category you fall under.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Iraq...wind chimes, it's all the same.

That's either an M2 reset, a Bon Jovi reset, or both.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

And anyone who identifies themself with any political party in this day and age is an idiot.

Period.

Why would you want to be considered part of either?

Let's face it -- the two-party system has failed...miserably.

But within the present framework, I guess I favor the Dems...they suck equally hard as the Pubs, but at least they're a little more ineffectual with their stupidity, so currently I find them slightly less dangerous to my well-being.

And as long as morons keep supporting the parties, and even identifying themselves as members, nothing will change.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Nah. The current system just needs a little tweaking.

I believe I will start the Dinsdale party, to take on the House, Senate, White House, and possibly assorted gubenatorial positions.

I haven't quite hashed out all of the ins and outs of the platform, but I'm certain that our campaign slogan of "Fuck Nelson Mandella AND Tibet -- Free beer!" will garner much support.

"Fight illegal immigration -- mow your own damned lawn!"

I believe we need to send less troops and more toilet paper to the Middle East.

If elected to the Presidency, I promise to call out Hugo Chavez to a cage match.

As far as foreign policy -- well, fuck it. Who cares, they're just dumb foreigners, anyway. I did kind of like that "cold as ice" song, though.

A vote for Dinsdale is a vote for free beer.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Kerry just botched a joke. Which in my book is a good thing because it will hopefully keep him from seriously making a run in '08. Hopefully he'll give some comedy advice to Hillary as well (although I'd take her over any republican).
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Is Hillary post-menopausal yet?

Because I'm pretty sure giving THE BUTTON to a chick during the "change of life" is probably not the best idea.

Although you wanna see some Muzzies get wiped out? Just have them detonate a bomb in a marketplace on a "bad estrogen day."

Hell hath no fury like a woman on a Premarin bender.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

I thought only Republicans
"botched jokes" or whatever ??

oh--
and the 2 party system is just fine
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote:Kerry just botched a joke. Which in my book is a good thing because it will hopefully keep him from seriously making a run in '08. Hopefully he'll give some comedy advice to Hillary as well (although I'd take her over any republican).
No, you stupid cunt, he did not botch a joke. Botching a joke would be forgetting the punchline. He said exactly what he meant to say. He said the army is where you go when you are stupid. Nothing more, nothing less.

It still boggles my mind that you fukking dems nominated lurch last time around.

Nice job, lurch. You may have just swung a seat or two with that remark and your national career is about as dead as gore's. I'd like to think that it will also get him chucked out of the senate the next time around, but, then I remember the other maroooon that mass keeps sending back and I realize that he's pretty much safe.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

I liken this whole clambake to when Trent Lott made some comment at a Strom Thurmond birthday speech where he said the country would have been better off if Strom would have won his bid for the presidency. Everybody went into a tizzy that he meant the south would have been better with the continuation of segragation. It wasnt what he(Lott) meant but his words could have been taken differently and thus were by his counterparts. Another big to-do about nothing that was good news for the media hounds and political hacks.
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Bashing Kerry sure beats running on our record.

sin

The GOP
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

http://www.johnkerry.com/

looking on his own web site
for a transcript of what he said---

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Trampis wrote:I liken this whole clambake to when Trent Lott made some comment at a Strom Thurmond birthday speech where he said the country would have been better off if Strom would have won his bid for the presidency.
Word. I guess the difference being the Democrats weren't whining about Trent one week before the election that time. Make no mistake, it was whining.
why is my neighborhood on fire
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

John Kerry wrote: "I think Americans are sick and tired of this game. These Republicans are afraid to stand up and debate a real veteran on this topic. And they're afraid to debate -- you know, they want to debate strawmen because they're afraid to debate real men. Well, we're going to have a real debate in this country about this policy. The bottom line is: These Republicans want to distort this policy. And, this time, it won't work because we are going to stay in their face with the truth. No Democrat is going to be bullied by these people, by these kinds of attacks that have no place in American politics. It's time to set our policy correct. They have a stand-still-and-lose policy in Iraq, and they have a cut-and-run policy in Afghanistan. And the fact is, our troops, who have served heroically, who deserve better, deserve leadership that is up to their sacrifice -- period."
Nice to see that Kerry's finaly learned from the Clinton campaigns how to punch back.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Wolfman,

Why do you use hyphens to end sentences? Do you even understand what you're doing when you do it?

I could be missing something here, but I'm pretty sure you didn't write the rules on typesetting.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

mvscal wrote:Oh I understand exactly what he was talking about. He's an inbred, elitist fuckwad who has nothing but sneering contempt the unwashed masses who serve in the armed forces. It is a very common refrain among libs: Only the poor and the stupid serve.

That being said, he needs to be on camera 24/7. Given enough exposure he could single-handedly win the election for the GOP.
Yet, he served in the military you fucking dipshit. While you pimp a fucking idiot who got by based on how he was born.

Go get a real job and stop suckin' the life out of my country, welfare asshole. Glad to see you have time to create "trolls" on the internet, while those of us with real jobs have other things to do.

Save your pizza bullshit. Me working 2 jobs is more work than you ever did in your sorry ass life. Now, I have a kick ass job that I travel with while I'm single.

And we do have contempt for you dumbasses. I wish you could see how much of a retarded hypocrite you are, you'd shoot yourself. Typing all day about working hard and the American way, your a joke.
I fucking suck.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Thanks for the update, Atomic Slinger.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Dinsdale wrote:Typical rehashed uncreative insult.
Stick to the talking points Dinsdale the retards won't understand:

1. Pizza Guy
2. Wife Beater
3. Credit Card Fraud
4. Note on Windshield
5. Fucked her twice

Rinse and repeat those 5 and you'll be a message board god, bound to enter the archives. You've got to keep it simple for the lemmings.

Abramoff said it best
I fucking suck.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

mvscal wrote:Oh I understand exactly what he was talking about. He's an inbred, elitist fuckwad who has nothing but sneering contempt the unwashed masses who serve in the armed forces. It is a very common refrain among libs: Only the poor and the stupid serve.

That being said, he needs to be on camera 24/7. Given enough exposure he could single-handedly win the election for the GOP.
Uh-oh, Spin Boat Keyboard Warriors For Desperate Flailing are mobilising.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Note on Windshield is getting fucked by the pollsters. It should be at least 2.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Dinsdale is right.

Kerry made a total ass of himself.
No spinning that, and yet the Dems come in and unabashedly attempt to do just that.

The same scenario would be played out in here if a Rep had just made a total ass of himself.

Kerry made a total ass of himself, EOS.

Next ... ?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Gunslinger wrote:

Wait...I think I get it...you like changed my quote and stuff, in an attempt to make some sort of point...right?
Stick to the talking points Dinsdale the retards won't understand:
So, if I stick to the listed things, the unspecified retards will, or won't understand? We're dealing with some sort of double-negative thingy, or some missing punctuation, or some shit...maybe.

I'm just trying to make sure I'm clear on this.

Help me help you, GS.
1. Pizza Guy
2. Wife Beater
3. Credit Card Fraud
4. Note on Windshield
5. Fucked her twice
You forgot

6. FUBU

Rinse and repeat those 5
Then it looks like I'd be stealing your material, no?
and you'll be a message board god
Already am, thank you.
bound to enter the archives.
Sometimes on a moment's notice.

BTW -- you have two jobs that just happen to allow simultanious travel? Interesting...

Does this "second-job" involve telecommuting and recieving $9 payments to a Paypal account? If so, I'll bet that one's lucrative.
Last edited by Dinsdale on Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

That's funny. To someone not getting his knickers in a twist over the forthcoming election, that joke (albeit weak as fuck) meant "George Bush is a fucking mouth-breather".
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

He isn't lying, bro.

Last I checked pizza delivery does involve "traveling."
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: Last I checked pizza delivery does involve "traveling."

And he's single, too! What a catch!

Sin,
LKPick, or Katy...or whoever is funnier
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Dinsdale wrote:Katy...
I like where you're going with this.

Sin,
Gunslinger wrote:2. Wife Beater
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

uh-ohhhhhhh.........
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

mvscal wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:Let's face it -- the two-party system has failed...miserably.
No question about that. Morons elect morons .
That shit always happens when just anybody gets to vote.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Gunslinger wrote:
What, you think you deserve better?

Just what the FUCK makes you think that?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Dinsdale wrote:uh-ohhhhhhh.........
It's cool. He doesn't know where I'm parked.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

--------

^^^^^^
waiting for the mensas that run
the "JK" (isn't that cute ?) website
to post his actual statement !!

looks like I may have a long wait

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

So, if I can come up with something that involves some bitch trying to pay for a za with a stolen credit card, so the FUBU-clad AtBathhouseILinger gives her some whatfor by smashing her in her pudgy face with the freaking pizza...

Do I get double-secret message board god status?

That would be like totally cool and stuff.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Wolfman wrote: looks like I may have a long wait
I'd say that's a lock.

Sin,
JON=GrimReaper
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

What Kerry said had a lot of truth to it. You assholes really ought to stop fooling yourselves because it's blind idiots like you who are enabling the Republitards to run this country into the ground.

Sure there are a lot of quality people in the military. People who want to be there. Who have wanted to serve and have the intelligence to do it. RACK them. But there are also a lot of people who are there because it's the job of last resort. Don't kid yourself into denyinbg this. It doesn't mean they're stupid, it just means that there aren't any other jobs available in our wonderful surging economy where a high school graduate (or dropout) without a college degree can make a living wage. Even people with college degrees these days aren't guaranteed a decent job. And who can afford college any more anyway?

You keep hearing about how the income gap between rich and poor is growing wider. You think this is happening in a vacuum? You think the neofucks really want to do anything about it? This phenomenon is NOT unintentional. The harder it is for low income earner to make a living wage, the more attractive the military becomes. How else do you think they'll be able to recruit their cannonfodder without a draft? Hunnnnhhh? They've lowered the standards as far as they can already.

And you think it's confined to the unwashed, undereducated masses? Think again. College tuitions going up faster than healthcare costs. They're making government loans and grants for college harder and harder to get. How are we going to afford college? Gee ever heard of ROTC? Wow we have a vast untapped source for training young officers who would never have considered the miltary in the past. Who would have thunk it?
Last edited by Mikey on Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote:I guess a BA in pizza delivery and woman beating doesn't take as long as a real degree program.
an all time classic.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

88 wrote:If a person wants to work, and has taken any initiative to develop some marketable skills, he or she can find a job. But if that person hasn't prepared himself or herself to be a productive, self-supporting, contributing member of society, that person has no one to blame but themselves.
Which is pretty much what Kerry was saying. But hey, keep bashing away at Kerry. It beats the hell out of having to explain the quagmire in Iraq, the rigging of gas prices, the corruption of the Congressional GOP leadership (Foley anyone?) and the 40% approval ratings the Dipshit in Chief sports.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Rack the fuck out of Mikey's take.

At least in this area it's not the wealthy kids who are coming home in caskets. And roughly guessing from the what I've seen listed for soldiers from other states they're rarely if ever from a wealthy area.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

88 wrote:
Mikey wrote:What Kerry said had a lot of truth to it. You assholes really ought to stop fooling yourselves because it's blind idiots like you who are enabling the Republitards to run this country into the ground.

Sure there are a lot of quality people in the military. People who want to be there. Who have wanted to serve and have the intelligence to do it. RACK them. But there are also a lot of people who are there because it's the job of last resort. Don't kid yourself into denyinbg this. It doesn't mean they're stupid, it just means that there aren't any other jobs available in our wonderful surging economy where a high school graduate (or dropout) without a college degree can make a living wage. Even people with college degrees these days aren't guaranteed a decent job. And who can afford college any more anyway?

You keep hearing about how the income gap between rich and poor is growing wider. You think this is happening in a vacuum? You think the neofucks really want to do anything about it? This phenomenon is NOT unintentional. The harder it is for low income earner to make a living wage, the more attractive the military becomes. How else do you think they'll be able to recruit their cannonfodder without a draft? Hunnnnhhh? They've lowered the standards as far as they can already.

And you think it's confined to the unwashed, undereducated masses? Think again. College tuitions going up faster than healthcare costs. They're making government loans and grants for college harder and harder to get. How are we going to afford college? Gee ever heard of ROTC? Wow we have a vast untapped source for training young officers who would never have considered the miltary in the past. Who would have thunk it?
That is a really sad and pathetic take, Mikey. On many levels. It speaks volumes about your prejudices and misperceptions.

http://www.heritage.org/Research/Nation ... 4924_1.pdf

There are plenty of jobs in this country. The national unemployment rate is 4.6%. It is hard to find people who are willing to put in an honest day's work. Ask any small business owner what it is like to find labor in this economy. It is freaking brutal. People work a little bit, then quit. They know they can find a job any time they feel like it.

If a person wants to work, and has taken any initiative to develop some marketable skills, he or she can find a job. But if that person hasn't prepared himself or herself to be a productive, self-supporting, contributing member of society, that person has no one to blame but themselves.

What Kerry said today is not true. And if it truly was intended as a joke, it is pathetic. Bush holds an MBA from fucking Harvard for Christ's sake. He got better grades in college than Kerry did. In view of those facts, I do not see how saying:
John F. Kerry wrote:"You know, education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq."
can be fairly construed as a joke against Bush. Kerry is the joke. Always has been, and always will be.
Your take shows mostly that your reading comprehension leaves a lot to be desired. Not only that, but your link does absolutely nothing to refute my take. You ought to try reading it. It's a survey of ZIP codes, not recruits.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

You know, there are service men and women in Iraq who are HONORED to get the opportunity to serve their country.
there.
These brave and proud Americans do not look at it at all as being stuck there, as J. Kerry put it.

He slapped their face to try to gain political advantage.

He's a dumbass and a cunt.

Fuck him.